Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
(head towards the sweet shop cause Ariel hasn't eaten in a while xD)
Ariel, while shifted on Shirou's back, used the scarf he gave her and wrapped it around her leg. Hopefully she wouldn't get blood poisoning :bitelip:. Anyways, she shifted uneasily as he carried her, a bit awkward with the close contact. After those scenes, though, it was kind of natural.
You head into the Sweet Shop. There is candy inside.

Sister Mary Eunice is seconds away from responding until... RIIIIIP! You're both hoisted up in the air by barbwire-like tentacles, it appears the child, whoever she is... or was, is controlling it. She slowly walked forwards, her eyes a demonic black, lifting her hand up as she merely said, "Worship me." Liam Neeson and Regina are in sight to see your infinite demise. Claire groaned, feeling sharp pressure pry into her flesh... slowly... yet surely... it felt like someone was about to rip her in two!

Sister Mary Eunice cried out, reciting the Lord's player, "Our father w-w-w-w-which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

Uh oh!

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Atomyk
@TheColourlessRainbow
Regina groaned as she sat up, her gray shirt and her gray pants full of dirt. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, exposing a massive amusement park, and a bloody pink bunny suit a mere inches from where she was just perversely laying,

"Whoa," started Regina as she quickly stood up, the last thing Regina remembered was falling into a small trapdoor as the asylum was collapsing, and shes never been happy to have something she hated destroyed. Regina's dark eyes moved from the bloody bunny suit to above it, showing her the Detective only a mere 5 feet away.

"Did you call me Detective?" Shot Regina, her voice was normally cold and bitter, but this time it showed a small trace of happiness, as if she'd been free from a cage.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Matt was happy, but at the many sites of death, he grabbed her up and made her run toward the Sweets Shop "JUST RUN!" He breathed dee, holding the cleaver as he smiled "Fancy seeing a familiar face! Beautiful one in the middle of the dark!"
Holy shit, Matt was flirting in near death.

You step out the front door, it's mid-afternoon. There's nothing special outside. You see a few cars pass you by, pedestrians talking on their iPhone and such, and well, normality! There's a basement door outside. Go through it? Y/N?
*Those look like rip offs... Hmm. She walks over and shrugs. What harm could be done? She is already dead*
(Y)

Elsa was grateful for her friends helping her collect her pills and clean them. Once Elsa had all of them back, she immediately took one of the psych drugs before putting the bottle back in her bag. She then took out the Xanax bottle and took one of those pills too. Could those two meds be taken together? Elsa wasn't sure, but she was going to try.
After taking the meds, Elsa flopped back on the ground.
"What happened?" she questioned her friends. "I was gone and saw an image from my past that gives me great guilt. And now... I'm tired. I don't think I've ever felt more tired in my life..."
Lee smiled and tried again to lighten the mood, "Hell, I was a college professor at the UGA and even I am a loss for words." Lee got up and walked over to the strange DVD that came flying out of the TV with Elsa. He picked it up and frowned, "Yo Elsa, you might wanna check this out." He said as he handed her the DVD.

(Oh lawd...Erm...I guess...Oh god...who could it BE?!?!
I'm gonna vote forrrrr....
Matt!
I don't know who to vote for any more...no-one is being suspicious!)

Reactions: Sandra
*Those look like rip offs... Hmm. She walks over and shrugs. What harm could be done? She is already dead*
She goes through the basement door: It reveals a dirty, rusty room. It's filled with useless tools and objects from the past. It's mostly junk, really. There doesn't appear to be anything of interest.

Elsa was grateful for her friends helping her collect her pills and clean them. Once Elsa had all of them back, she immediately took one of the psych drugs before putting the bottle back in her bag. She then took out the Xanax bottle and took one of those pills too. Could those two meds be taken together? Elsa wasn't sure, but she was going to try.
After taking the meds, Elsa flopped back on the ground.
"What happened?" she questioned her friends. "I was gone and saw an image from my past that gives me great guilt. And now... I'm tired. I don't think I've ever felt more tired in my life..."
Sophie looked relieved when she noticed that the medication Elsa had taken was working; she seemed relatively normal now "You were... Distressed to say the least, but... I think that combination of pills fixed that..." she said quietly when Elsa asked. "Alot of crazy things have happened I guess... You were even sucked into a TV at some point..." Sophie shook her head a little at the absurdity of such a n even happening, but there was no question about the fact that it did. Despite the different places they've been to, she was certain they were still in Silent hill, like always... Was the town purposely trying to make them suffer?

Claire - Lakeside Amusement Park - WELP

Before Claire could even register what was happening, she felt a sharp pain at her side and her body suddenly fly into the air. She tried to call out, but only a choked gasp escaped her lips from the pressure of being lifted so suddenly into the sky. The people on the ground grew smaller and smaller as the barbed wire encircling Claire seemed to grind against her tighter and tighter. Distantly, Claire could hear Sister Mary Eunice reciting a prayer from somewhere else up in the air, but Claire couldn't see her from her position. All she could was stare toward the ground in terror.

She was going to die, just like the others. Claire couldn't imagine any way out of this, except by becoming a mere splatter on the ground, like vomit some kid threw up after getting off the roller coaster. Her only hope was her vague theory that death wasn't really death around here; That the barbed wire cutting her in two would simply put her to sleep, ready to face the next nightmare.

It was hard to hold on to any sort of hope when one's life was slowly fading away.

She thought of Aiden somewhere in the park. He'd wanted to work together... protect her so that they could see their loved ones together. She thought of Chris, the Chris she'd known and loved all her life. Leon, Sherry, Steve... Countless names and faces flashed across Claire's consciousness. All she could do was cry out.

Reactions: Akibahara
(head towards the sweet shop cause Ariel hasn't eaten in a while xD)
Ariel, while shifted on Shirou's back, used the scarf he gave her and wrapped it around her leg. Hopefully she wouldn't get blood poisoning :bitelip:. Anyways, she shifted uneasily as he carried her, a bit awkward with the close contact. After those scenes, though, it was kind of natural.
// no fuck you don't tell me what to do

okay fine

Without another thought, he decided that he could indeed get out of this crazy place.

If he found an exit, he led Ariel out of the cursed place and into the Sweet Shop. Because that place looked totally fine and dandy. Who knows? Maybe he'll bump into other people who might be there?

Yes? No? Maybe so?

She goes through the basement door: It reveals a dirty, rusty room. It's filled with useless tools and objects from the past. It's mostly junk, really. There doesn't appear to be anything of interest.
Oh well then. Off to look for more. *she seems way to calm about this. Death is something I can't escape... if there is a chance i'll take it, but my expectations are very low. She leaves the basement and looks elsewhere*

// no fuck you don't tell me what to do
okay fine
Without another thought, he decided that he could indeed get out of this crazy place.
If he found an exit, he led Ariel out of the cursed place and into the Sweet Shop. Because that place looked totally fine and dandy. Who knows? Maybe he'll bump into other people who might be there?
Yes? No? Maybe so?
There is candy inside.

Matt was happy, but at the many sites of death, he grabbed her up and made her run toward the Sweets Shop "JUST RUN!" He breathed dee, holding the cleaver as he smiled "Fancy seeing a familiar face! Beautiful one in the middle of the dark!"
Holy shit, Matt was flirting in near death
Regina and the Detective ran just as fast as they seen the child, off towards the Sweets shop. The man held a clever as he smiled, breathing extremely well for the amount of distance they both were running.

"Fancy seeing a familiar face!" Beautiful one in the middle of the dark!" spoke the Detective, causing Regina only to grin, and shoot back a sarcastic comment,

"Beautiful huh?," started Regina,

"This must be how you pick up all the women, taking them to places where monster creatures resin, and getting close to death so they have no choice but to flirt back, but theirs something you don't know about me Detective, I'm not your average women." shot Regina as she ran, going faster and faster, hoping to get away from the strange child.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

(I gotta go for a while, I'll be back later tonight or in the morning.)

Regina manged to hear a small child, ones voice who sounded all too....strange.

"Worship me" spoke the child. Regina manged to turn her head in time to see barbwire-like tentacles grab two women, making her take a step back, and quickly go over her options.

'Run. Fight it. Or die trying too.' thought Regina, but as quickly as she thought of the solutions, she decided what to do, and that was too run, she was mere powerless with out her magic, or even any weapons.

"Detective, I suggest you come with me....Or you can stay here and have a nice play date with that horrific child." said Regina as she turned behind her, and quickly took off."

@Akibahara
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Atomyk
"No, you idi- agh!" He followed behind her, running with a sudden quickness "Keep running Regina! Don't look back!" He panted with a large anguish.

Sophie looked relieved when she noticed that the medication Elsa had taken was working; she seemed relatively normal now "You were... Distressed to say the least, but... I think that combination of pills fixed that..." she said quietly when Elsa asked. "Alot of crazy things have happened I guess... You were even sucked into a TV at some point..." Sophie shook her head a little at the absurdity of such a n even happening, but there was no question about the fact that it did. Despite the different places they've been to, she was certain they were still in Silent hill, like always... Was the town purposely trying to make them suffer?

Lee smiled and tried again to lighten the mood, "Hell, I was a college professor at the UGA and even I am a loss for words." Lee got up and walked over to the strange DVD that came flying out of the TV with Elsa. He picked it up and frowned, "Yo Elsa, you might wanna check this out." He said as he handed her the DVD.

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

"So I was inside the TV?" Elsa questioned in writing, oddly enough not surprised. She had been through so much crud in this place that something strange like that didn't seem out of place for Silent Hill.

"I do feel a little better thanks to the pills. I'm just... exhausted... I want to go find a place to sleep. I don't think I have the energy to explore anymore."

When Lee brough her the DVD case of Frozen, Elsa frowned. She took it and looked it over. It was one of those movie things about her past. It was the same movie that had repeated the scene of Elsa's regret over and over and over.

Without saying a word about what she was going to do, Elsa opened the case, took out the DVD disk, and snapped it in half. She dropped both pieces on the ground and kicked them away, glaring toward them with hate and disgust.

"I don't ever want to see that thing again."

Elsa picked up her notebook again and wrote, "Maybe we could find a place to rest? Maybe there's a back room in this building with a couch? If I walk around for long I'll pass out..."

Regina and the Detective ran just as fast as they seen the child, off towards the Sweets shop. The man held a clever as he smiled, breathing extremely well for the amount of distance they both were running.

"Fancy seeing a familiar face!" Beautiful one in the middle of the dark!" spoke the Detective, causing Regina only to grin, and shoot back a sarcastic comment,

"Beautiful huh?," started Regina,

"This must be how you pick up all the women, taking them to places where monster creatures resin, and getting close to death so they have no choice but to flirt back, but theirs something you don't know about me Detective, I'm not your average women." shot Regina as she ran, going faster and faster, hoping to get away from the strange child.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

(I gotta go for a while, I'll be back later tonight or in the morning.)
Matt laughed, sprinting faster "We'll talk about this later!" His anguish made him speak rapidly as he hadn't looked back. "Go!"
@Akibahara
@TheColourlessRainbow

// Last message of the night. Use Matt at if necessary.

That's for Regina, because if I gave that privilege to Aki, I'd be dead.

"So I was inside the TV?" Elsa questioned in writing, oddly enough not surprised. She had been through so much crud in this place that something strange like that didn't seem out of place for Silent Hill.
"I do feel a little better thanks to the pills. I'm just... exhausted... I want to go find a place to sleep. I don't think I have the energy to explore anymore."
When Lee brough her the DVD case of Frozen, Elsa frowned. She took it and looked it over. It was one of those movie things about her past. It was the same movie that had repeated the scene of Elsa's regret over and over and over.
Without saying a word about what she was going to do, Elsa opened the case, took out the DVD disk, and snapped it in half. She dropped both pieces on the ground and kicked them away, glaring toward them with hate and disgust.
Elsa picked up her notebook again and wrote, "Maybe we could find a place to rest? Maybe there's a back room in this building with a couch? If I walk around for long I'll pass out..."
Sophie nodded slowly, hardly believing it herself that Elsa had been stuck in a TV, though when she mentioned being tired Sophie yawned a little quietly herself. When Lee brought Elsa that CD though, it seemed that it had caused her some incredible amount of pain as she broke it in an instant. When Elsa wrote about finding a place to rest, Sophie nodded "Looking around wouldn't hurt... It would be nice to find a safe place to sleep for now." she said, agreeing with Elsa.

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

//ooc: I'm going to bed now. This will be my last reply. You guys can either stay with Elsa or go somewhere else, just tag me with what you do so I know if you stay or go. lol. :3 Night! //

Agreeing with Elsa for the time being, Lee and Sophia helped her stand up so they could take a walk around the little shop to see if it had a back room where they could rest. Sure enough, they did indeed find a small room with nothing but a little couch. It looked warn out, scratched up by an animal, and even smelled, but at least it was something. Elsa flopped down on it immediately.

"Sorry to hog the couch," Elsa wrote to Sophie and Lee. "We can take turns through the night if either of you want. I just really need it right now." Every muscle in Elsa's body felt tired. The seizure had really wiped her out. She could barely even keep her eyes open now. Still, she wanted to be thoughtful to her friends and offer to share the couch since it was the only one.

"Anyhow, I'm going to sleep. Thanks for helping me, you two. Oh and if either of you happen to hear from my..."

Elsa stopped writing and frowned. She pressed her pen against the paper and scratched out the last sentance she had started to write, giving up on what she was going to ask her friends. She was going to ask them to let her know if they hear from her husband, but it didn't really matter. Solaire was too busy helping out others to stick around her. The only thing he seemed to have time for was to pop up for a few seconds, shout in her ear, and then run off again. Ouch. Elsa was a little hurt by his behavior, but at the same time she still loved and trusted him. She needed to stop begging others to tell her about him when he clearly wasn't going to come around.

A very sad expression overtook Elsa's face though and she wrote, "Nevermind. Goodnight."

She turned away from her friends and rested on her side, closing her tired, bloodshot blue eyes. Her soft blonde hair was now dirty and tangled, her arms still had bloody bandages on them, and her once clean, perfect armor was now dented and worn. Elsa had been through a lot since she had come to Silent Hill. The first night she had arrived in this place with a spirit strong enough to fill her voice with a song to sing out to the world, yes, she had arrived with a voice and spirit, but now she had neither.

Traitor Vote: Shirou (I'm tired as I make this vote though so if I think of a better one tomorrow before voting ends I might change it. XD *tired and randomly guessing*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.