Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire - Fortune House - Aiden/John/Raven/York
York and Raven stood next to each other, looking a little uncomfortable with the most recent vision. Claire had to agree with York that her worry over the previous visions coming true didn't seem quite so serious now. Still, she saw that York was blushing, and as cute as the scene was in that moment, Claire wasn't sure she enjoyed the implications. She managed a small smile however, for either way, this was a small moment of positivity amidst a sea of, well, shit.
John stepped forward and touched the orb as well, resulting in a vision that none within the group could figure out. The orb then turned orange, and Claire's stomach took a leap. "I'm... I'm not sure we should be near it any longer." Nothing good so far had occurred from touching stuff, so continuing to touch stuff seemed like a really stupid idea at this point.
But, of course, curiosity killed the cat. John couldn't resist the urge to touch the orb once again. Out from the orb burst a blinding orange light, rending Claire unable to see what was happening to John. She cried out and reached for the chair she'd been leaning against, almost stumbling over herself in the process. It was over in seconds, and Claire was thankful nothing immediately awful happened. In fact, as far as she could tell, nothing happened at all.
As York and Raven proceeded to search the Fortune House, Claire sighed to herself. "I'm feeling trapped in here," she muttered, turning to Aiden. "I need to get out of here and get some air. And, maybe, try and find Elsa and Shiki." She nodded to the others and gave them a small smile before moving to leave. "Be careful, guys."
Outside, Claire found herself looking up at the darkened sky. Her head hurt and she still felt slightly nauseous, but she wasn't about to let that stop her. "Ugh!" she groaned, spinning around in an attempt to find the park's entrance. Instead, what caught her eye was the roller coaster nearby. She thought she saw people... moving on top of the tracks, and a great rumbling was coming from its direction. Concerned, Claire made her way for the Mountain Coaster.
Claire walked alone, or possibly with Aiden Pearce toward Mountain Coaster. She was in a nightmare. No doubt. She couldn't help but think of Chr-- boom! Huh? She groaned, bumping head-to-head with an unknown assailant, "Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Sniffling, you saw a familiar nun--straight outta the green orb, actually! She walked out of The Sweet Store and randomly explored the amusement park... she appeared to be heading toward Mountain Coaster, too.

Sister Mary Eunice offered a small smile, "Hey, Claire right? I, uhm, read your file at Briarcliff."

... You didn't have enough time to respond as a mysterious child appeared out of nowhere behind Sister Eunice.

SHunpop2.jpg

... Oh, and Liam Neeson is behind you, too.

@Atomyk
@ResistingTheEnlightened

He looks at the baby for a long moment before furrowing a brow "What are you doing in there?" he asks, taking the baby our
"Is this Elsa's?" he asks, remembering how she'd been pregnant...he didn't want to consider the resemblance to him and Raven that it had...he didn't want to think about Raven like that
He didn't want to...but he was...
'Gah...' he thinks 'Get your mind out of the gutter'

@Akibahara @Raven
The baby giggled, wiggling in your grasp and... UGH! You smelled something foul come from it's butt! And as soon as it was happy, a loud wail erupted from the cute little child. It pooped it's diaper. ):

"Geh! What the--?!" Shirou exclaimed, stepping back in great surprise as the voice startled him greatly. Still, he wasn't going to let this get to him. He had been through worse, right? Besides, he needed to be strong. Someone else was depending on him, whether she knew it or not. Well, that's what Shirou wanted to think anyway, so he'll think it.
Keeping an even firmer grip on Ariel's arm than last time, he attempted to drag her through the halls, hoping desperately that he'd find a way out of this mess. This was what it all was anyway; a great, big, giant mess. A mess that never seemed to end.
"Come on, just hang in there! I'll get you through this!" Shirou promised to Ariel, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to follow up on that promise. Still, that wasn't going to stop him from trying anyway.
Ariel didn't move to help you drag her. She just kind of lay like a limp rag-doll as you dragged her around. She wasn't crying anymore, though, besides her very noticeable shivering. As Shirou and Ariel turned a corner, she hit a jutting out nail with her thigh.
"Mother barnacles of Neptune!"
She felt the skin and flesh rip open, and soon enough, blood began to pool in the wound and pour down her thigh :)
Your skin rips open and you're finally out of The Tunnel of Love. Actually, more like The Tunnel of Rape. However, it appears there's nothing else for you to do at Lakeside Amusement Park. Do you go back where you started from? Better yet, DO YOU VOTE FOR WHO YOU BELIEVE THE TRAITOR IS? Y/Y?!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was true, Elsa couldn't hear Sophie at first. She couldn't hear anything, in fact, until she came out of her light seizure. Once her body did calm down, however, she flopped down like a rag doll. Elsa was completely out of steam. Breathing heavily as if she had just been suffocated, Elsa tried to reach for her bag and take out her notebook so she could reply to Sophia. She was able to write, but her handwriting was terrible from how shaky she was.
"Is it over?" she asked. Elsa reached inside her bag, looking for her bottle of pills next. She needed them! Badly now! Her hands shook has she tried to open the bottle, spilling them all over the ground. She whimpered and tried to quickly collect the pills off the dirty floor, wanting to put them back in the bottle. She didn't care if they were dirty, she would still need to use them.
Reading what Elsa had written, Sophie nodded, she was able to read her writing despite how unkempt it was due to profuse shaking. As Elsa attempted to open her bottle of pills, a good number of them spilled all over the ground unfortunately causing Elsa to produce a saddening wimpering sound. Sophie tried her best to help Elsa collect the pills, wiping them off the best that she could so they would at least be consumable before handing them back to her; her undershirt looked a mess now; covered in dirt and torn up in many places, but it didn't matter to her too much. Dirty clothes were the least of their concerns in this forsaken place.

"Oh god..." he mutters, looking at the now reeking child "Why'd you have to poop when I picked you up?" he asks, not thinking the table safe enough he puts it down on one of the chairs and looks around for something to use as a replacement diaper "Maybe I could weaponise your poop?" he jokes as he finds a towel to use to cover the baby up for now
He changes the baby clumsily, but manages to do a good enough job to keep the baby clothed for now

Also, he now knows the baby's gender...

@Akibahara @Raven

Reactions: Sandra
Well she is ambitious. Her na me is Ruby. *Yang sighs* and she worries me with how much trouble she gets in. Luckily she has friends to watch over her. She is probably getting worried sick as we speak...
A small smile came upon the maid, "Oh, we're all searching for someone here, Yang." She took another sip before setting it down, "... You know, this house. It claims people. You can't escape it, nor can you hope to destroy it. But, from what I understand, there is a way out... and back into Silent Hill."

"Oh god..." he mutters, looking at the now reeking child "Why'd you have to poop when I picked you up?" he asks, not thinking the table safe enough he puts it down on one of the chairs and looks around for something to use as a replacement diaper "Maybe I could weaponise your poop?" he jokes as he finds a towel to use to cover the baby up for now
He changes the baby clumsily, but manages to do a good enough job to keep the baby clothed for now

Also, he now knows the baby's gender...

@Akibahara @Raven
The baby is male and you discover a cloth in the closet used to clean the baby up. Do you show it to Raven? Y/N?

Ariel didn't move to help you drag her. She just kind of lay like a limp rag-doll as you dragged her around. She wasn't crying anymore, though, besides her very noticeable shivering. As Shirou and Ariel turned a corner, she hit a jutting out nail with her thigh.
"Mother barnacles of Neptune!"
She felt the skin and flesh rip open, and soon enough, blood began to pool in the wound and pour down her thigh :)
Better yet, DO YOU VOTE FOR WHO YOU BELIEVE THE TRAITOR IS? Y/Y?!
"Tch... what a pain. It's like an endless maze. A paradoxical spiral," Shirou murmured, taking Ariel and attempting to huddle her onto his back to make for easier travelling, "Please don't bury your nails into my back..." He said, beginning to run about.

// uhh fine, I'll vote for... I dunno, Sophie or something

because i can lol

Reactions: Akibahara
A small smile came upon the maid, "Oh, we're all searching for someone here, Yang." She took another sip before setting it down, "... You know, this house. It claims people. You can't escape it, nor can you hope to destroy it. But, from what I understand, there is a way out... and back into Silent Hill."
*she looked around the house with a little confusion in her face* How does one escape death? But if it is at all possible. Please tell me.

Claire - Lakeside Amusement Park - Matt

To say that Claire reacted negatively to Sister Mary Eunice's presence would be an understatement. Beyond her initial shocked reaction at bumping into someone, Claire leapt backwards from the woman, almost colliding into a man she didn't know the name of. "God-- Damn it," she muttered, her eyes stuck on the apologetic nun. That this woman was even here put Claire even closer to the vision from the orb.

"What file?" Claire was about to ask when a child appeared from behind the nun. Though Claire didn't recognise her, she wasn't nearly as frightened of her as she was of the sister. "I don't--" God, where did all these people come from? Claire cleared her throat and asked the child, "What's your name? Where'd you come from?"

He smiles at the baby boy and chuckles, thinking maybe a woman would be better suited for the task he takes it over to Raven and taps her on the shoulder "Look who I found...isn't he adorable?" he says, looking for anyone who could be the mother
"Who's do you think this little guy is?"

@Raven

Reactions: Sandra
*she looked around* How does one escape death?
"That's a good question," said the elderly maid, "... Search the house. Maybe you'll find something."

Claire walked alone, or possibly with Aiden Pearce toward Mountain Coaster. She was in a nightmare. No doubt. She couldn't help but think of Chr-- boom! Huh? She groaned, bumping head-to-head with an unknown assailant, "Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Sniffling, you saw a familiar nun--straight outta the green orb, actually! She walked out of The Sweet Store and randomly explored the amusement park... she appeared to be heading toward Mountain Coaster, too.

Sister Mary Eunice offered a small smile, "Hey, Claire right? I, uhm, read your file at Briarcliff."

... You didn't have enough time to respond as a mysterious child appeared out of nowhere behind Sister Eunice.

SHunpop2.jpg

... Oh, and Liam Neeson is behind you, too.

@Atomyk
@ResistingTheEnlightened
"Oh, right, hello..." He looked around as he saw Regina in a small area waking up. "Regina!"
@TheColourlessRainbow

"That's a good question," said the elderly maid, "... Search the house. Maybe you'll find something."
Alright... *Yang got up and placed the tea cup down* Thank you for the tea *She begins to walk around aiming to find the front door*

"Tch... what a pain. It's like an endless maze. A paradoxical spiral," Shirou murmured, taking Ariel and attempting to huddle her onto his back to make for easier travelling, "Please don't bury your nails into my back..." He said, beginning to run about.
// uhh fine, I'll vote for... I dunno, Sophie or something
because i can lol
(head towards the sweet shop cause Ariel hasn't eaten in a while xD)

Ariel, while shifted on Shirou's back, used the scarf he gave her and wrapped it around her leg. Hopefully she wouldn't get blood poisoning :bitelip:. Anyways, she shifted uneasily as he carried her, a bit awkward with the close contact. After those scenes, though, it was kind of natural.

Claire - Lakeside Amusement Park - Matt
To say that Claire reacted negatively to Sister Mary Eunice's presence would be an understatement. Beyond her initial shocked reaction at bumping into someone, Claire leapt backwards from the woman, almost colliding into a man she didn't know the name of. "God-- Damn it," she muttered, her eyes stuck on the apologetic nun. That this woman was even here put Claire even closer to the vision from the orb.
"What file?" Claire was about to ask when a child appeared from behind the nun. Though Claire didn't recognise her, she wasn't nearly as frightened of her as she was of the sister. "I don't--" God, where did all these people come from? Claire cleared her throat and asked the child, "What's your name? Where'd you come from?"
Sister Mary Eunice is seconds away from responding until... RIIIIIP! You're both hoisted up in the air by barbwire-like tentacles, it appears the child, whoever she is... or was, is controlling it. She slowly walked forwards, her eyes a demonic black, lifting her hand up as she merely said, "Worship me." Liam Neeson and Regina are in sight to see your infinite demise. Claire groaned, feeling sharp pressure pry into her flesh... slowly... yet surely... it felt like someone was about to rip her in two!

Sister Mary Eunice cried out, reciting the Lord's player, "Our father w-w-w-w-which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

Uh oh!

@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Atomyk
@TheColourlessRainbow

"Oh, right, hello..." He looked around as he saw Regina in a small area waking up. "Regina!"
Regina groaned as she sat up, her gray shirt and her gray pants full of dirt. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, exposing a massive amusement park, and a bloody pink bunny suit a mere inches from where she was just perversely laying,

"Whoa," started Regina as she quickly stood up, the last thing Regina remembered was falling into a small trapdoor as the asylum was collapsing, and shes never been happier to have something she hated destroyed. Regina's dark eyes moved from the bloody bunny suit to above it, showing her the Detective only a mere 5 feet away.

"Did you call me Detective?" Shot Regina, her voice was normally cold and bitter, but this time it showed a small trace of happiness, as if she'd been free from a cage.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Alright... *Yang got up and placed the tea cup down* Thank you for the tea *She begins to walk around aiming to find the front door*
You step out the front door, it's mid-afternoon. There's nothing special outside. You see a few cars pass you by, pedestrians talking on their iPhone and such, and well, normality! There's a basement door outside. Go through it? Y/N?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

Lee decided to help Elsa by gathering the pills the best he could, he gathered a few, cleaned them with his shirt and put them back in the bottle.
Reading what Elsa had written, Sophie nodded, she was able to read her writing despite how unkempt it was due to profuse shaking. As Elsa attempted to open her bottle of pills, a good number of them spilled all over the ground unfortunately causing Elsa to produce a saddening wimpering sound. Sophie tried her best to help Elsa collect the pills, wiping them off the best that she could so they would at least be consumable before handing them back to her; her undershirt looked a mess now; covered in dirt and torn up in many places, but it didn't matter to her too much. Dirty clothes were the least of their concerns in this forsaken place.

@york @Crazy 8 Nate

Elsa was grateful for her friends helping her collect her pills and clean them. Once Elsa had all of them back, she immediately took one of the psych drugs before putting the bottle back in her bag. She then took out the Xanax bottle and took one of those pills too. Could those two meds be taken together? Elsa wasn't sure, but she was going to try.

After taking the meds, Elsa flopped back on the ground.

"What happened?" she questioned her friends. "I was gone and saw an image from my past that gives me great guilt. And now... I'm tired. I don't think I've ever felt more tired in my life..."

Status
Not open for further replies.