Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbstruck. That's how Clark felt at first. Road and Clark had a strained relationship to say the least. However, Clark saw good in her. Through all of her antics and games, Clark saw good. However, this was new. Zooming right infront of her, Clark grabbed her by the wrist, and lend in, a furious look on his face.

latest

"Are you trying to be funny or did you just confess? Is this a game to you?! I don't get it. Are you trying to protect Alucard? I've seen you hang around with him? I understand loyalty, but if he's a traitor, and you're not, you're hindering this investigation! If he's not a traitor, now you're putting both you and him in danger! People are going to die if we don't stop this! This is all happening and you act like you don't care!"

Letting go of her wrist, Clark turned.

"I don't why you are the way you are. I don't get why you have to be like this. "

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Azuremoon @Atomyk

"Because she doesn't care." 18 replied with a shrug. "Not that I care for her either so..."

Dumbstruck. That's how Clark felt at first. Road and Clark had a strained relationship to say the least. However, Clark saw good in her. Through all of her antics and games, Clark saw good. However, this was new. Zooming right infront of her, Clark grabbed her by the wrist, and lend in, a furious look on his face.

latest

"Are you trying to be funny or did you just confess? Is this a game to you?! I don't get it. Are you trying to protect Alucard? I've seen you hang around with him! I understand loyalty, but if he's a traitor, and you're not, you're hindering this investigation! If he's not a traitor, now you're putting both you and him in danger! People are going to die if we don't stop this! This is all happening and you act like you don't care!"

"I don't why you are the way you are. I don't get why you have to be like this. "
6qXzmZK.gif

"I am having fun."

Was her mere response. What more did she owe him?

"Alucard is a big boy. He doesn't need me to defend him. Whereas, everyone wants to, in sync, whip out there their genitals and try and figure out who done it, Last time we did that, it turned out the traitor was innocent. We found them then, what makes you think this time will be different."

Road lightly levitated off of the ground beneath her feet to match Clark in height. It was her turn to touch him, and she had a feeling she knew how to push his button. A big button.
Her hand rose up and her forefinger and thumb reached for his chin and she pulled his head to face the Riolu, with a strength her small body shouldn't have been capable of. It contrasted everything she'd said about her strength thus far.

"See that? That burnt, dead child? That is the result of every investigation you've all done so far. That disrespectful, little shit is dead because what we've been doing isn't working and if you want it to stop you need to do something different. If you, mister hero, it is *you* that let that child die."

Again, in a show of strength that should've come to a surprise to Clark, she now tugged his face into her's so that their forehead's nearly touched.

"This is going to keep happening until Umbrella is stopped, not when one of us is. So stop letting them stop like this and lets move before they make us kill each other! Soon, they'll take you, and none of us will be able to stop you and maybe you'll see these investigations don't mean shit when you fall to your knees with our bodies at your feet and Umbrella brings in more otherworldly recruits to kill you for treason!"

"Was that too long? We need to stop fucking around!"
Ries06.png

"C-Clark!" Riesbyfe called out in alarm, jogging over to him and temporarily leaving the crime scene, placing a metal hand on his shoulder, "Calm down! This is not the time for this! And more than that, is this sort of barbaric infighting not precisely what these devious Traitors want from us?! You're playing right into their hands like this!"

Before long, however, Road would seem to be able to produce her own reply, prompting the Holy Knight to step back as she went on, though not without attempting to maintain ground as a level-headed voice of reason. "Saying that he's responsible... that we all are... That's too far! No one was responsible for these murders except the perpetrator or perpetrators, along with Umbrella, and though it may be our failure to bear if we are unable to discover whoever it is among us performing these tasks, ultimately, we cannot blame ourselves for the violation of the Sixth Commandment, else we sink into the despair that makes us all the more ripe to kill off."

@Josh M @Azuremoon @Jeremi

Last edited:
MV5BMjA3OTU5MDUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEyMTIyMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Clark walked into the lab with the other, a sense of dread crept over the young man of steel. Looking at the mangled copses of the fallen, Clark turned his head.

"Is it me, or is anyone else getting a feeling this is more complicated than it looks?"

"Not a bad idea, Schala. We need to find what started this fire. We need to find a match, or figure out who can make fire. I have heat vision, Cagliostro is an alchemist.....

Slight pause as Clark to Alucard

"I don't mean to keep accusing you, Alucard but can you turn to smoke and use fire?"

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Azuremoon

Road rejoined the group, after a small break to her Dream. It seemed things had escalated quite a bit in the time she'd been away, examining the effects of the Akuma Virus on the carriers of the T-Virus. The fact that things had managed to escalate since she'd vanished was impressive. Seeing as she'd left in a fight against monsters. Now their own monsters lay burnt to death on the ground. The rude creature who'd lost his head, it's friend and a woman. It also seemed the two groups had come together again. The Noah had unintentionally rejoined right at the point of her least favorite part of her journey with this group. The part where they point fingers and act like detectives.

"Ahh, damn."

With her arms raising so that her hands folded behind her head, the young girl rolled her eyes and shot a glance at Clark as Alucard was silently thrown into his lists of suspects. To be utterrly honest, Road hadn't been present this time. She had no clue who or who wasn't there when things went down - well, besides herself, of course. She still doubted the Vampire had done it. That would almost certainly imply Hakuei was an accomplice or had been separated from him. She felt she *wasn't* an accomplice, and had she been apart from Alucard long enough for him to be a suspect, Road knew the girl wasn't foolish enough not to, well, suspect.

"Wait!" her finger snapped in sudden realization and her eyes turned towards the group - it almost looked as though she was ready to contribute to the investigation. "Who was missing during the entire fact!?"

A moment of silence followed her words, before the index finger of her left hand jabbed at her own chest before a grin painted over her face.

"I also have a limited affinity with fire-"

The same hand moved away from here, and at her palm, a candle appeared. The pointed side faced her palm, and the wick away from her. Again, her finger's snapped, but this time the wic ignited in a torrent of fire that ceased with another snap of her fingers. Now the girl's arms crossed, and she began nodding her head as if she'd cracked the case.

"With all the combustible chemicals in here... that explosion would be easy to pull off. Clearly, the traitor was me, right?"

3p1kkoq.gif

@Verite @Crow @Sen @Hana @Josh M @Atomyk

latest

"Are you trying to be funny or did you just confess? Is this a game to you?! I don't get it. Are you trying to protect Alucard? I've seen you hang around with him? I understand loyalty, but if he's a traitor, and you're not, you're hindering this investigation! If he's not a traitor, now you're putting both you and him in danger! People are going to die if we don't stop this! This is all happening and you act like you don't care!"

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Azuremoon @Atomyk
6qXzmZK.gif

"I am having fun."

"Alucard is a big boy. He doesn't need me to defend him. Whereas, everyone wants to, in sync, whip out there their genitals and try and figure out who done it, Last time we did that, it turned out the traitor was innocent. We found them then, what makes you think this time will be different."

Road lightly levitated off of the ground beneath her feet to match Clark in height. It was her turn to touch him, and she had a feeling she knew how to push his button. A big button.
Her hand rose up and her forefinger and thumb reached for his chin and she pulled his head to face the Riolu, with a strength her small body shouldn't have been capable of. It contrasted everything she'd said about her strength thus far.

"See that? That burnt, dead child? That is the result of every investigation you've all done so far. That disrespectful, little shit is dead because what we've been doing isn't working and if you want it to stop you need to do something different. If you, mister hero, it is *you* that let that child die."

Again, in a show of strength that should've come to a surprise to Clark, she now tugged his face into her's so that their forehead's nearly touched.

"This is going to keep happening until Umbrella is stopped, not when one of us is. So stop letting them stop like this and lets move before they make us kill each other! Soon, they'll take you, and none of us will be able to stop you and maybe you'll see these investigations don't mean shit when you fall to your knees with our bodies at your feet and Umbrella brings in more otherworldly recruits to kill you for treason!"

Refer here:​

"Because she doesn't care." 18 replied with a shrug. "Not that I care for her either so..."
Ries06.png

"C-Clark!" Riesbyfe called out in alarm, jogging over to him and temporarily leaving the crime scene, placing a metal hand on his shoulder, "Calm down! This is not the time for this! And more than that, is this sort of barbaric infighting not precisely what these devious Traitors want from us?! You're playing right into their hands like this!"

Before long, however, Road would seem to be able to produce her own reply, prompting the Holy Knight to step back as she went on, though not without attempting to maintain ground as a level-headed voice of reason. "Saying that he's responsible... that we all are... That's too far! No one was responsible for these murders except the perpetrator or perpetrators, along with Umbrella, and though it may be our failure to bear if we are unable to discover whoever it is among us performing these tasks, ultimately, we cannot blame ourselves for the violation of the Sixth Commandment, else we sink into the despair that makes us all the more ripe to kill off."

Schala Zeal
@Josh M @Azuremoon @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Atomyk
@Investigation

After doing a more thorough sweep of the gruesome scene, Schala discovered what she had accidentally missed before; a match! She couldn't believe that a very cruicial detail like that had slipped her by... But perhaps she had just been a little distracted back there, gingerly, she went over to pick up the match as delicately as she could, keeping a gentle, yet firm grip on it.

Unfortunately, it seemed that Clark was quite worked up by the time she had gotten back to him, with Riesbyfe trying to calm him and all. However, she figured the best way she herself could put a stop to this was to present some cruicial information that she felt he needed to know, clearing her throat a little before she showed him the match she was holding in her hand.

"It could have been... Almost anyone..." She said quietly, trailing off a little.

It was then that she started to think... If she couldn't narrow this down to someone using their powers to light those tanks on fire, then, perhaps... There was something else she could use...

The three that had been killed here were likely lead here by the killer, which meant that at some point during their travels, they must have split off from the rest of the group to lead them astray... But if they had that much time to prepare... Why would they need a smokescreen? Why would they have clouded up the room?

Her eyes darted towards the containers that had been emitting that smoke from before, scanning around the ground, trying to see if whoever tampered with them might have left a trail of some sort.

They would have to have tried to obscure vision in the room for a reason... Whether it was to buy them time to hide something... Or perhaps.. Mingle with the group... She figured it might just be their best bet to get a better lead on who it was.

Otherwise the list of potential suspects were quite broad... For the time being...

Schala Zeal
@Josh M @Azuremoon @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Hana @Atomyk
@Investigation

After doing a more thorough sweep of the gruesome scene, Schala discovered what she had accidentally missed before; a match! She couldn't believe that a very cruicial detail like that had slipped her by... But perhaps she had just been a little distracted back there, gingerly, she went over to pick up the match as delicately as she could, keeping a gentle, yet firm grip on it.

Unfortunately, it seemed that Clark was quite worked up by the time she had gotten back to him, with Riesbyfe trying to calm him and all. However, she figured the best way she herself could put a stop to this was to present some cruicial information that she felt he needed to know, clearing her throat a little before she showed him the match she was holding in her hand.

"It could have been... Almost anyone..." She said quietly, trailing off a little.

It was then that she started to think... If she couldn't narrow this down to someone using their powers to light those tanks on fire, then, perhaps... There was something else she could use...

The three that had been killed here were likely lead here by the killer, which meant that at some point during their travels, they must have split off from the rest of the group to lead them astray... But if they had that much time to prepare... Why would they need a smokescreen? Why would they have clouded up the room?

Her eyes darted towards the containers that had been emitting that smoke from before, scanning around the ground, trying to see if whoever tampered with them might have left a trail of some sort.

They would have to have tried to obscure vision in the room for a reason... Whether it was to buy them time to hide something... Or perhaps.. Mingle with the group... She figured it might just be their best bet to get a better lead on who it was.

Otherwise the list of potential suspects were quite broad... For the time being...​
Judging from the state of the match, it could easily inferred that it was recently lit, though not much more than that could be ascertained.

There was, however, no way to determine any sort of trail from the smoke that the containers emitted.

@york @Investigation

latest

Jason was still trying to investigate when Clark seemed to have some sort of episode and went off on Road.

"Woah woah woah, discount Superman! You need to chill the fuck out. The girl is just trying to lighten the mood a bit. I don't blame her after all this. Quit getting your pretty boy panties in a wad, 'kay?"
F8IQZXA.webp

"I suppose the pieces are all here until anything suggests otherwise. I have a good setup of what might've happened..."

Cagliostro then turns to the Arkham Knight for a bit.

"Arkham Knight," Cagliostro grins and greets, "you are well aware of Clark Kent's feats, so tell me - what is the supposed speed of this 'heat vision' he possesses?"​

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk
Jason would then turn around once again when he heard the little girl's voice again.

"Well I mean it's exactly as it sounds. He can fire pure heat out of both of his eyes at will, and almost anything it touched can set on fire almost instantly. Y'know like a match but with your eyes and way more intense."

6qXzmZK.gif

"I am having fun."

"You're stronger than I thought."

Clark looked at bodies of the fallen before turning back the woman. Lightly putting his hand on her shoulder, he pushed her lightly back the ground. Everything the girl sad was true. He did feel guilty. He did feel like failed them. However, Clark didn't break Looking down at her now, Clark stood firm as he showed a slight smirk

"So am I. Between you and me, you're gonna have to try harder to hurt me."

Ries06.png

Feeling the hand on his shoulder, Clark turned tot he holy knight.

"This whole thing is barbaric, Ries! Don't act like this is civilized to start.! I'm keeping a level head, and I keep pushing forward. However, can tell me honestly what Road said didn't turn your stomach inside out? Tell me you don't want to tell her what I just did?"

Stopping, Clark retorted.

"I'm not trying to snap at you, I'm just being honest. I'm sorry."

Jason was still trying to investigate when Clark seemed to have some sort of episode and went off on Road.

"Woah woah woah, discount Superman! You need to chill the fuck out. The girl is just trying to lighten the mood a bit. I don't blame her after all this. Quit getting your pretty boy panties in a wad, 'kay?"

Jason would then turn around once again when he heard the little girl's voice again.

"Well I mean it's exactly as it sounds. He can fire pure heat out of both of his eyes at will, and almost anything it touched can set on fire almost instantly. Y'know like a match but with your eyes and way more intense."
The man of steel didn't react as Jason blabbed on.

"First I was a threat, now I'm discount. Make up your mind. You're from Arkham, I'm not shocked you don't care."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Sen @Hana @Verite @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore

James Proudstar Warpath

" I wouldn't take Arkham too seriously Clark, the only name he's bothered to know me as is Guilty as Fuck. Personally I care a lot about these people and all of us. but, If we are going to investigate, lets get on with it or carry on. The longer we take, the more damned surprises they set up for us. "

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
F8IQZXA.png

"I believe I have finalized a possible theory on the possible suspect. Here is how the situation could've played out."

Cagliostro starts to explain.

"You see, the victims were lead into this room, percieving the culprit as an ally. The door was wide open, and the victims were investigating the place, unaware of their inevitable demise. The culprit could be one of two people - they used the match as a weapon, or they used a match as a facade to hide their crime.

In the first case, someone with high levels of accuracy could've thrown that match directly into the propane. This is certainly less obvious or noticeable than... let's say... Alucard's or my fireballs.

In the second case, someone with the power to do this could've done it," Cagliostro lit a flame in her hand. "Of course, mine doesn't travel too fast, neither does Alucard's. Our strikes would give the victims a chance to retaliate. However... let us say that the culprit's attack was... monstrously fast... say... faster than a speeding bullet..."

Cagliostro's grin faces Clark Kent.

9sPoTz7.png

"... could it be?"

Cagliostro then rethinks.

"Or maybe..."

Cagliostro takes a brief look outside the room, to see if there was anything to suggest that something occured outside the room.​

@Gands @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Last edited:

"Yes, because we sure need to lighten the mood...especially with implications that you have killed someone. " 18 deadpanned. "Get your head out of your ass."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Sen @Hana @Verite @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore

F8IQZXA.png

"I believe I have finalized a possible theory on the possible suspect. Here is how the situation could've played out."

"You see, the victims were lead into this room, percieving the culprit as an ally. The door was wide open, and the victims were investigating the place, unaware of their inevitable demise. The culprit could be one of two people - they used the match as a weapon, or they used a match as a facade to hide their crime.

In the first case, someone with high levels of accuracy could've thrown that match directly into the propane. This is certainly less obvious or noticeable than... let's say... Alucard's or my fireballs.

In the second case, someone with the power to do this could've done it," Cagliostro lit a flame in her hand. "Of course, mine doesn't travel too fast, neither does Alucard's. Our strikes would give the victims a chance to retaliate. However... let us say that the culprit's attack was... monstrously fast... say... faster than a speeding bullet..."

9sPoTz7.png

"... could it be?"

"Or maybe..."

Cagliostro takes a brief look outside the room, to see if there was anything to suggest that something occured outside the room.​

@Gands @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk
"You're forgetting the smoke. Anyone could have been hiding in there. Alucard could blend in by turning into mist, drop it, than turn back into mist. Road could use one of her doors, I think. Heck, you're assuming the match was lit after the gas was turned on. It could be that the match was lit, then the tank was turned on. Is there a place a traitor could have hidden or around in the room to survivor the blast Was the tank thrown at all? Most people can throw a tank. if it was on already, the gas would reach the flame and react. We don' know what came first. I don't mind if you blame me. I get it. I fit every kill. That doesn't mean I did it. We have to think outside the box."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer, after propping Linda against a wall to make sure that she didn't fall looked around the room. Everyone was arguing again and he just wasn't ready to do it. He instead turned to Penny and anyone else near him. " Do any of you have any ideas? I am a little lost on this one. I feel like we are missing something?"

@Gands @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk @Darkseide

Judging from the state of the match, it could easily inferred that it was recently lit, though not much more than that could be ascertained.

There was, however, no way to determine any sort of trail from the smoke that the containers emitted.

@york @Investigation

"You're stronger than I thought."

Clark looked at bodies of the fallen before turning back the woman. Lightly putting his hand on her shoulder, he pushed her lightly back the ground. Everything the girl sad was true. He did feel guilty. He did feel like failed them. However, Clark didn't break Looking down at her now, Clark stood firm as he showed a slight smirk

"So am I. Between you and me, you're gonna have to try harder to hurt me."

Feeling the hand on his shoulder, Clark turned tot he holy knight.

"This whole thing is barbaric, Ries! Don't act like this is civilized to start.! I'm keeping a level head, and I keep pushing forward. However, can tell me honestly what Road said didn't turn your stomach inside out? Tell me you don't want to tell her what I just did?"

Stopping, Clark retorted.

"I'm not trying to snap at you, I'm just being honest. I'm sorry."

The man of steel didn't react as Jason blabbed on.

"First I was a threat, now I'm discount. Make up your mind. You're from Arkham, I'm not shocked you don't care."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Sen @Hana @Verite @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore
James Proudstar Warpath

" I wouldn't take Arkham too seriously Clark, the only name he's bothered to know me as is Guilty as Fuck. Personally I care a lot about these people and all of us. but, If we are going to investigate, lets get on with it or carry on. The longer we take, the more damned surprises they set up for us. "

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk
F8IQZXA.png

9sPoTz7.png

"... could it be?"

"Or maybe..."

"Yes, because we sure need to lighten the mood...especially with implications that you have killed someone. " 18 deadpanned. "Get your head out of your ass."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Sen @Hana @Verite @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore
"You're forgetting the smoke. Anyone could have been hiding in there. Alucard could blend in by turning into mist, drop it, than turn back into mist. Road could use one of her doors, I think. Heck, you're assuming the match was lit after the gas was turned on. It could be that the match was lit, then the tank was turned on. Is there a place a traitor could have hidden or around in the room to survivor the blast Was the tank thrown at all? Most people can throw a tank. if it was on already, the gas would reach the flame and react. We don' know what came first. I don't mind if you blame me. I get it. I fit every kill. That doesn't mean I did it. We have to think outside the box."

Lucifer, after propping Linda against a wall to make sure that she didn't fall looked around the room. Everyone was arguing again and he just wasn't ready to do it. He instead turned to Penny and anyone else near him. " Do any of you have any ideas? I am a little lost on this one. I feel like we are missing something?"

@Gands @Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Verite @Josh M @Azuremoon @Atomyk @Darkseide
Schala Zeal
@Investigation

Schala peered back and forth, both at Clark, then Cagliostro, then Alucard... Then the others... Alucard was upon one of the more likely suspects come to think of it, as he might have had the easiest time to blend into a smokescreen like that... Especially something so recent.

Unfortunately, if the smokescreen was used to buy the killer some time to hide cruicial pieces of evidence, it seemed that they had been carefull enough not to leave a trail. Jinx was another likely culprit, due to her experience with explosives, but a smokescreen seemed a little strange to be used by someone like her.

But if the killer had not left any trail behind, at least on the ground... Perhaps she was looking in the wrong place.

If they hid anything, even a matchbox or something, it was likely done either during the smokescreen, or sometime before the explosion, which they'd have to have done rather quickly.

Eventually, her eyes seemed to dart upwards, as she looked for a vent or an opening or something the killer could have hidden something in.

If the explosion hadn't taken out whatever evidence there may still be to find, it's entirely possible that it had been hidden somewhere in the intact part of the lab... Or perhaps some sort of nook or cranny most wouldn't pay attention to.

Eventually, her eyes seemed to dart upwards, as she looked for a vent or an opening or something the killer could have hidden something in.​
Nope.

@york @Investigation

Reactions: Takumi and Josh M
[spoili]
5fcf459e42267ec8a1c99c93e8366b0f.jpg
[/spoili]

Azura had nearly fallen over when the explosion happened, and when the investigation began she stayed quiet and stood away from the group, quietly observing as they threw accusations back and forth and whatnot. Could she still even help vote after what she did? What ig she ended up voting wrong and they figured that she was trying to throw them off? Last thing she wanted was for people to think that way, it would cause too much frustration and headache if they were persistent.

Besides, something like this was out of her league.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @penguin055 @Crow @Josh M @Hana @Azuremoon @york @Everyone

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Azuremoon

[spoili]
5fcf459e42267ec8a1c99c93e8366b0f.jpg
[/spoili]

Azura had nearly fallen over when the explosion happened, and when the investigation began she stayed quiet and stood away from the group, quietly observing as they threw accusations back and forth and whatnot. Could she still even help vote after what she did? What ig she ended up voting wrong and they figured that she was trying to throw them off? Last thing she wanted was for people to think that way, it would cause too much frustration and headache if they were persistent.

Besides, something like this was out of her league.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @penguin055 @Crow @Josh M @Hana @Azuremoon @york @Everyone

Road wasn't going to argue the fact that it could've been her. Why would she? It hadn't, but that wouldn't stop these idiots would run circles around themselves before deeming anyone guilty. The thought of saying she did it, fighting away from the group and perhaps go try and take this mission on, on her own. At least she'd feel like they accomplish something.

Then she spied little Azura in the back of the group - remaining silent. It was smart, but unfortunately, Road had spied her and decided it was time to have even more fun. It didn't matter who killed them to Road. It probably wasn't malicious, but just more mind control and the culprit wouldn't be dealt with. Again. Heh.

"Perhaps it's a repeat offense?" Road began as she gracefully slid past Clark and began to b-line towards Azura. The poor girl was about to be the center of attention again. Road reached the girl and reached out, her arms wrapping around the girl's shoulders in something that seemed akin to affection. Suddenly, the Noah was drapped around the blue-haired girl with a smile. It seemed she had something devious in mind, judging by the heinous expression stitched across her canvas of a face.

isyK8JO.gif

"It could be anything! Maybe her chip is the only one that still works! Or perhaps she's just a dark soul that's really good at lying! Check the blue one's lungs for liquid maybe the explosion evaporated the evidence of how she drowned them! Oh, the poor child!"

Road leaned into Azura and placed her head on the girl's shoulders before grinning out at the group.

@Takumi @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Josh M @Crow @Sen @Hana @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

There was no indication from Cagliostro's analysis that the walls were soundproof, though it could be concluded that the doors were not locked before the explosion.

To those who checked the state of the bodies, it appeared that the bodies were rather badly burned. With a lack of notable external wounds beside burns, it can be surmised that they were killed instantly by the explosion that had gotten everyone's attention in the first place.

As for the surrounding area, aside from patches of fire, possibly as a result of whatever caused the explosion, right next to the bodies was a large part of what looked like once a propane tank, the rest of its parts scattered all about the crime scene, as well as a small match on the ground next to the larger propane tank part.

Moreover, there also seemed to be a number of chemicals lying on the ground, some of the beakers empty and a few others emitting a faint smokey vapor that had previously covered up the entire area before Riesbyfe had cleared it up by herself.

@Crow @Jeremi @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hana @Sen @Gands @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Investigation
"For a propane tank to explode like that, there had to have already been a fire or something goin' on in there. Ya can't just smack it or shoot it and make it explode. To make it explode, you gotta heat it up. So, anyone who can heat things up is a pretty obvious suspect here, yeah? But if anyone coulda just used this here match to just make a fire, then that doesn't mean shit."

Shirou walked over to the chemicals to check if they were flammable, or purely a smokescreen.

@Investigation​

Road wasn't going to argue the fact that it could've been her. Why would she? It hadn't, but that wouldn't stop these idiots would run circles around themselves before deeming anyone guilty. The thought of saying she did it, fighting away from the group and perhaps go try and take this mission on, on her own. At least she'd feel like they accomplish something.

Then she spied little Azura in the back of the group - remaining silent. It was smart, but unfortunately, Road had spied her and decided it was time to have even more fun. It didn't matter who killed them to Road. It probably wasn't malicious, but just more mind control and the culprit wouldn't be dealt with. Again. Heh.

"Perhaps it's a repeat offense?" Road began as she gracefully slid past Clark and began to b-line towards Azura. The poor girl was about to be the center of attention again. Road reached the girl and reached out, her arms wrapping around the girl's shoulders in something that seemed akin to affection. Suddenly, the Noah was drapped around the blue-haired girl with a smile. It seemed she had something devious in mind, judging by the heinous expression stitched across her canvas of a face.

isyK8JO.gif

"It could be anything! Maybe her chip is the only one that still works! Or perhaps she's just a dark soul that's really good at lying! Check the blue one's lungs for liquid maybe the explosion evaporated the evidence of how she drowned them! Oh, the poor child!"

Road leaned into Azura and placed her head on the girl's shoulders before grinning out at the group.

@Takumi @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Josh M @Crow @Sen @Hana @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

Azura did not like suddenly being touched, and it showed in how her body tensed at Road's sudden contact, though she remained calm and stoic.

"Is this accusation of yours a way to mess with me for your own amusement, Lady Road?" she asked, blunt and not at all amused as she replied. She, surprisingly enough relaxed, though her eyes grew wary as the glanced to the Noah.

"Lightening the mood is one thing, but using me for your own amusement is another. It'd be wise not to do so." she sighed, as if she was scolding the other. She wasn't very upset or irritated at this turn of events, maybe slightly, but not enough for it to be easily shown.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @penguin055 @Crow@ Josh M @Hana @Azuremoon @york @Everyone

"So... Alucard or Road, that's who you believe it was then, Clark?"

Joshua had barely been able to follow the evidence and the thought process of many of the people arguing. Thankfully, Clark seemed reasonable and clear enough to make his point obvious to the myrmidon. The swordsman smiled as he put down his vote for... Alucard, letting his vote sit on the dhapmir for now.

Besides, it seemed Road was bothering Azura again, and the reaction was... rather entertaining.
"For a propane tank to explode like that, there had to have already been a fire or something goin' on in there. Ya can't just smack it or shoot it and make it explode. To make it explode, you gotta heat it up. So, anyone who can heat things up is a pretty obvious suspect here, yeah? But if anyone coulda just used this here match to just make a fire, then that doesn't mean shit."

Shirou walked over to the chemicals to check if they were flammable, or purely a smokescreen.

@Investigation​
Azura did not like suddenly being touched, and it showed in how her body tensed at Road's sudden contact, though she remained calm and stoic.

"Is this accusation of yours a way to mess with me for your own amusement, Lady Road?" she asked, blunt and not at all amused as she replied. She, surprisingly enough relaxed, though her eyes grew wary as the glanced to the Noah.

"Lightening the mood is one thing, but using me for your own amusement is another. It'd be wise not to do so." she sighed, as if she was scolding the other. She wasn't very upset or irritated at this turn of events, maybe slightly, but not enough for it to be easily shown.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @penguin055 @Crow@ Josh M @Hana @Azuremoon @york @Everyone
"Perhaps you might want to leave Lady Azura alone? A woman's fury knows no bounds, Road..."

Joshua snickered while he stood ready to step in, just in case the singer wished for him to push Road back from her.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

@Investigation​
They were purely a smokescreen.

@Kaykay @Investigation

"I vote for Alucard as well. I hope I'm wrong, but I have no choice."

isyK8JO.gif

"Road!"

Zooming past everyone, Clark forced himself between Azura and the woman Road.

"Stop it! I'm warning you to stop! Azura isn't a traitor anymore! She was being used, but now she's free. I'm asking as your friend to stop."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @penguin055 @Crow@ @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @york

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.