Status
Not open for further replies.

• @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee #TeamClockwork

"Then I'm holding all of you to getting out of this mess safely with me."

Naomi reassured Miku, "I promise we'll get out together with no more tragedies.

"And Doremi, you shouldn't be sorry for what you did. It takes a lot of strength to stand up to the pressure of those Umbrella jerks. If you didn't want to fightand you didn't get directly involved in the fight, then I believe since you're still here you've earned your honor.

"Now it's our job to keep you safe and get us all back home."

"After this is all over, I hope we can meet up again. I know that if we're in different universes that it isn't likely, but we can still hope."

"We've used up quite a bit of time meeting like this. I have a question or two for these S.H.I.E.L.D. people. Do any of you wish to come along with me and talk with them?"

• tumblr_inline_ng0i8tRL7Y1shpc29.png

"Oh, it's nothing. Just some science talk and things like that. It's quite a bit to say and explain to others, so maybe if it comes to a longer grace period later on... I can press onto that matter for you."

Blake didn't want to leave Doremi hanging on what he meant by that as he asked Miku about her status at the moment.

@Bomb

tumblr_inline_ng0i926fEm1shpc29.png

"Eh, it's all good, Senna. It was my bad for being too upfront and aggressive, not really a gentleman's behavior. Besides, I rather that you be in an uplifting mood than to be worried over my feelings of love wherever it may go."

For some reason, Blake sounded a bit indifferent in this case, almost like he had dealt with this similar situation beforehand. Either way, he wasn't as heartbroken or embarrassed as moments before.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@others @mobile post​

tumblr_inline_nefk5xpZiL1sef81t.png

"Maybe..." Doremi agreed with Naomi. If only if she was more sure.

"No, I should be sorry..." Doremi would say to Navel, denying that it was his fault. "I... dislike battling for a reason, yet I should have done so back then... I apologize for hurting everyone like this..." Doremi said, apologizing for accidentally hurting her own group during the fight.

"Alright!" Doremi said, a bit disappointed, but very expectant of what Blake meant.

@Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Yun Lee

While everyone conversed, Miku took to looking around, watching folks around her take a much needed downtime before things started back up again. As Blake approached, her attention turned to him.
    61O5CO9.jpg

"So far I think I'm okay..." She trailed off, seeming to zone out for a moment as she ran internal checks on herself. Everything seemed to be in order, for the time being. "If there's any negative side-effects, I haven't noticed them yet." A nod. "I'll probably still need a proper "sleep" at one point, to get my batteries up to 100% percent..." She glanced at everyone around her. "Just like how everyone here is going to need to sleep eventually."
    WhjI7cR.jpg

"What about you, Blake? Didn't get hurt or anything during the fight, did you?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti #Team Clockwork

tumblr_inline_ng0i8ruJgE1shpc29.png

"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that, Senna. I meant it in past tense... Some old habits never die away so easily, being as free and unsupervised like myself~ That along with my general worry for everyone involved and present here."

Blake immediately explained that he meant that he had lingering feelings of love due to some past event. He didn't have anything else to say other than mentioning it.

"When the time comes for that, I'll seal the deal off with a kiss for that special someone. It's a cruel fate to be without a significant other. Well... I know someone would disagree with me and that statement, but she isn't around so..."

Blake trailed off, laughing a bit at his own words to cut that sentence off before people would get ideas.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon

Returning his attention to Doremi and Miku, Blake kept that smile on his face.

tumblr_inline_ng0i95waZa1shpc29.png

"That's good to hear. I'm making it my priority to know that everyone is safe and well... or else I don't know what I'll do..."

However, he stopped for a moment to take in the fact that she asked him if he were okay. He ran his fingers on the small burns on his cheek and arm from being grazed with that laser earlier.

tumblr_inline_ng0i94TWPZ1shpc29.png

"Ah, it's nothing more than a flesh wound. I can tough it out. Not the first time I've been hurt like this, but I'm well and still around."

He did his best to reassure her that he was fine.

@Kaide` @TeamClockworkpeeps​

1iRH26N.png

Miku's gaze focusing on Blake's laser-induced injuries, she reached her hand out to briefly run her fingers down his grazed arm, if he'd allow her to. "That must have hurt." She noted. Retracting her hand back, she looked at her fingers, as if expecting to find something staining them. She shook her head. "We should all try and be more careful from now on, eh?"
    SbBZ9EI.jpg

She looked at everyone in their little group. "We can't be having anyone, you know... Dying on us and stuff, right?" If only she knew.

tumblr_inline_ng0i81i3mO1shpc29.png

"Well... not exactly a lover from the past, but it's more of someone I'm close to... in a different way. It's complicated to explain, to be honest. I think of it was sibling love... than to be romantic love... "

Blake wasn't sure on how else to word it, but he saw no reason to hide it for any longer. Surely by saying this, it would ease some worries for others that were aiming those worries onto him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_ng0i9jzCHz1shpc29.png

"I'll keep that in mind, Miku. If it wasn't for quick thinking... I could've taken a nasty fall from the air... but enough of that. We'll do what we can to keep all of us safe and well as we find our way home."

Blake gave a gentle smile over at Miku, reassuring her that nothing bad would happen. He didn't see any possibility of any more deaths. They were all working together with the chance to fight back against Umbrella and to finally return home. If they worked together, there was no worries on the worse to come... Such an optimistic view for someone like Blake.

@Kaide`

Miku gave a small smile in return for his words. The situation at hand was rather grim, in hindsight, but with such feelings of optimism it was hard not to have at least a slightly positive outlook on things to come.
    IRBkx26.jpg

"Then I'm holding all of you to getting out of this mess safely with me." In the back of her mind there was the lingering fear of just how unlikely that proposal was. If that battle they had experienced was just the beginning... Was there still worse to come?​

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Bomb @Mason Moretti #TeamClockwork

latest

"Small team.... All of them know stealth.... Rest attack as a diversion... Draw their attention while the team moves in...."

Jaffar spoke up to Nick in particular probably speaking the most he's ever spoken so far.

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee @Atomyk
TwistedFateSquare1.png

Twisted Fate gave Jaffar a friendly look.

"Sounds like a plan. Somethin' tells me that we'd make a great team. I haven't been payin' much attention to anyone else besides those who are in my group, so perhaps you could round up some folks that have experience in keepin' a low profile."
"I'm called the Arkham Knight for a reason, toots. It's the place where I was reborn. I dealt with crazies just like you for over a year. Hell half of 'em were worse than ya. But y'know, I'm not gonna sit here and argue for two hours because I don't want this place to be blown up before we can even finish planning."

@C.T. @Atomyk @Otto @Archwar
"You callin' me a crazy?"

Twisted Fate was more confused than he was insulted. He crossed his arms and gave a mocking smile.

"You know what they say about judgin' a book by its cover? I can assure you, 'Arkham Knight', that my expertise surpasses that of any common criminal."

"I've got a sixth sense."

@C.T. @Archwar @thatguyinthestore @Crimson Spartan @People

Last edited:
TwistedFateSquare1.png

Twisted Fate gave Jaffar a friendly look.

"Sounds like a plan. Somethin' tells me that we'd make a great team. Now, I haven't been payin' much attention to anyone else besides those who are in my group, so perhaps you could round up some folks that have experience in keepin' a low profile."

"You callin' me a crazy?"

Twisted Fate was more confused than he was insulted. He crossed his arms and gave a mocking smile.

"You know what they say about judgin' a book by its cover? I can assure you, 'Arkham Knight', that my expertise surpasses that of any common criminal."

latest

(OOC Image.)

"I've got a sixth sense."

@C.T. @Archwar @thatguyinthestore @Crimson Spartan @People

Jason would simply role his eyes before tapping some things on his gauntlet. The lights on his visor would then light up, and what appeared to be a video of some sort would play on the integrated display in front of them.

When it was over, Jason would simply pick up the visor and place it beside him.

"This guy also has a 'sixth sense.' His expertise surpasses not only any criminal you've ever met, but probably most so called 'heroes' as well. Yet he belongs in a mental institution."

@Otto @C.T. @Atomyk @peopleplanning

Adam let out a defeated sigh. "Gee, I knew trying to date someone who looked like they walked out of an anime was gonna be a hassle..."

F8IQZXA.png

"You won't know what a true hassle is until you truly see one," Cagliostro laughs. "It appears that we will be cooperating with each other soon. As they all say, make yourself useful. We will obviously meet again."

@Atomyk

"That's a plan," I smiled, adding it to my own plan if it was needed,"but may I also suggest we nab the scientists responsible for bringing us here? We know their names and faces and Annette Birkin seems to know where your glowing blue cube is. Also capturing them might provide us with a form of protection if they're high-ranking officials and satisfy those with a revenge lust. I'm not sure how we can get the information out of them with resorting to torture though."

@Atomyk @C.T. @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Crimson Spartan @Whoever I missed

"..."

Nick Fury stared at Kujou for a moment, eventually nodding once. "Glad you think that way. However, I was going to say that we can keep you at a nearby SHIELD outpost, but this is not an offer I can extend to many others. If you don't want to go then tell me now, because extracting you later will be far more difficult."

"Then... Ouroboros can hold me... I guess." Adam looked a bit disappointed at that. He'd never thought a girl to be too intense, but Cagliostro was pushing it. At this rate, he felt he really was going to be fed to that dragon. Though... he couldn't deny that it was totally hot in a sick way. "May we call this a date~?"

"Anyway, the biological weapons, they are creatures created by Umbrella with the express purpose of killing. They cultivate these monsters using viruses and pathogens. As for the Tesseract, it's a glowing blue cube and an unlimited energy source. That's all you need to know."

@C.T. @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york
"I know, right? Really shows the priorities of some." She commented sympathetically in agreement, sliding right up close to Nick. "And people call me crazy." Jinx lifted a closed fist over to Nick Fury and gave it a few seconds, as if she were waiting for a fist bump. Which she totally was.

His no-nonsense leadership status be damned.

@Atomyk @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi
"Dudes, you need to chill," I chuckled as I threw up a hand and a icey crackles could be heard as streams of white energy twisted into my palm. A snow ball was taking shape in my hand and I was smiling at all the flirting. That brought me back to the uncomfortable days when one of my guy friends, Jas, tried to woo me. Unfortunately for him, I wasn't bisexual or gay."Like the others said," I repeated, crushing the snowball and flipped my hand to let the snow fall to the floor,"they're just reliving some tension. After all, we don't want stressed out teens now do we? Oh, and do you have any palm dates I can eat?"

With each pun made, my smile grew.

"If there isn't any, it's snow problem."

@C.T. @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Atomyk @Gands @york @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi
"At the very least, you'll have one of the Avengers to accompany you. As for what you'll do once you get inside..." The man paused. "... You'll have to figure that out. We're providing you with a map of the building, allowing you to explore with purpose at the very least. You'll need to climb the floors to reach the probable location of the Tesseract. This facility has a secured vault."

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee
"A vault huh? Undoubtly guarded, trapped, and rigged and I wouldn't be surprised if this vault holds something else. I have a plan cooking in my head, but I'm going to need some time to examine it so let me know when you're ready. In the meantime, Fate I think we should expand our little group! I'll let you choose the group or if we stick to our own since I choose Mr. Tail-Turner last time."

@Atomyk @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Gands @york @Yang Lee
Nick Fury eyed Jason and said, "You're thinking ahead. I like that, but you need to understand that getting to the vault will not be an easy feat. Opening the vault will be the easy part. If Umbrella has any sense, and they seemed to have displayed some, the elevator to the lower floors won't be in service. You'll need to take the alternative means and at some point... you will be noticed. Their connection to the chips in your head has been cut and so they will know right away they aren't working correctly once they see you. Whether that means they'll want to kill you or capture you all over again is not something I can say."

The man closed his one eye, thinking for a moment. "... Chances are, they'll turn their viruses on you. They might think you're more useful as infected pawns." He opened his eye and nodded to Jinx. "At that point, sticking a fire up their ass might be good for you."

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee
Jaffar listened to what Fury had to say. A vault huh...? Seems interesting enough...

latest

"Small team.... All of them know stealth.... Rest attack as a diversion... Draw their attention while the team moves in...."

Jaffar spoke up to Nick in particular probably speaking the most he's ever spoken so far.

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee @Atomyk
Schala Zeal
@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @Atomyk @Yang Lee

An theoretically infinite source of power...

Perhaps the Tesseract's potential wasn't too far off from what the Mammon Machine could have been capable of... Granted it drew power from a much darker source.

In either case, from what she had heard about that organization, she knew that Umbrella couldn't possibly intend to use this tesseract for any mundane purpose. Considering their already prominent use of pathogens to achieve their means, it frightened her to think of what monstrosities could be spawned if the Tesseract's power was able to be harnessed in the right way...

It seemed that she had little choice, but to join the cause; she didn't want to fight, but she knew the risks of standing idle as things went south. SHIELD had done her quite the favor after all, and well... Perhaps this was as good a time as any, to put her differences aside for the time being, and take back the tesseract before another disaster could be wrought.

One Ocean Palace incident was more than enough for her...

"I... I'll do my best..." She said quietly.

Perhaps, she was mere moments from death... Or from enslavement of some sort once more, but all the same... For once in her life, it was her choice, and hers alone (for the most part) to partake in this.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Archwar

"And Doremi, you shouldn't be sorry for what you did. It takes a lot of strength to stand up to the pressure of those Umbrella jerks. If you didn't want to fightand you didn't get directly involved in the fight, then I believe since you're still here you've earned your honor.

"After this is all over, I hope we can meet up again. I know that if we're in different universes that it isn't likely, but we can still hope."

"We've used up quite a bit of time meeting like this. I have a question or two for these S.H.I.E.L.D. people. Do any of you wish to come along with me and talk with them?"

ZW7cxFy.png

"I think... I'll tag along... I want to know more about them." Doremi said.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @lazypost​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
"It's not taking advantage when you offer and enjoy it, Senna~" Joshua replied with a laugh as he winked at the minx, "As for you saying no? It only takes one yes before you give in completely, and I can be very persistent?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi
M2LIHL2.png

"I never said I enjoyed it, you sneaky fox," Senna shot back, smirking at Joshua. "I'm not much of a kisser, so I can't say for sure if it was good or not. It was the only kiss I've ever had," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "Anyhow, I guess you'll just have to show me how persistent you are. Only persistent though, not forceful or by surprise. Like I said, I will slap you if things get too far," she said with a laugh. The fact that Blake and Joshua had been flirting with her was actually a bit... fun. Senna never had gotten the chance to flirt or play around like a normal young woman her age. It felt nice to seem normal, if only for a short moment.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi

Reactions: Takumi
Lucifer looked over at Penny and saw that he was holding a flask and he threw it in his direction. Despite not having god level reflexes, he caught it in his hand and smiled back at Penny. He seemed to have him as a potential friend

" What exactly do you mean that you need to block people out?" He asked
Penny stared at him for a few moments.
"Noisy flatmates"

" That isn't an answer to my question. I ask what you meant, not who you blocked out," he said, still searching through the box for stuff.

@Verite @Darkseide

Linda observed everything. She really had no one to talk to.

@Anyone please.

bM3hbRi.png

"Well, any kind of love can be good, right? Eventually you'll find the romantic kind of love you're looking for; I'm sure of it. No need to put so much pressure on your heart," she said, gently poking him on the chest. "Good people like you will always end up with lots of love. Maybe even I will... If I'm lucky~"
tumblr_inline_n3kt0hQrIQ1sy4uqk.png

"Aha, I'll keep that in mind, Senna. Who knew that love can be a really powerful factor in people's lives? In a way, it dictated my actions moments ago, but now that I've got to know the side of me dictated by love, I can keep an eye on myself. At least you wouldn't have the same problem as me, acting on that loving instinct. Ehehe..."

Blake laughed a bit, joking with how he saw the way he acted earlier regarding all of the kissing. Only time could tell on what that romantic love was going to take him...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Miku gave a small smile in return for his words. The situation at hand was rather grim, in hindsight, but with such feelings of optimism it was hard not to have at least a slightly positive outlook on things to come.
IRBkx26.jpg

"Then I'm holding all of you to getting out of this mess safely with me." In the back of her mind there was the lingering fear of just how unlikely that proposal was. If that battle they had experienced was just the beginning... Was there still worse to come?​

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Bomb @Mason Moretti #TeamClockwork

ZW7cxFy.png

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @lazypost​
tumblr_inline_ng0i8tRL7Y1shpc29.png

"Not a bad idea... I don't have much to ask, but I can listen in and adapt to whatever we need to keep track of. That shouldn't be too hard for myself."

Blake figured that it would be a decent option to hear what they were going to be dealing with, and what to be wary of. All in all with what he had to deal with long before this, during his time as a hired assassin.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Kaide` @Bomb

Lucifer looked over at Penny and saw that he was holding a flask and he threw it in his direction. Despite not having god level reflexes, he caught it in his hand and smiled back at Penny. He seemed to have him as a potential friend

" What exactly do you mean that you need to block people out?" He asked

Lucifer noticed that Scott seemed tense around him and he wondered why that was so. He could understand the awkwardness, he didn't know any of them and they were interlopers in their world after all. People who didn't belong,

Lucifer pursed his lips and wasn't sure what else there was to respond. " Personal junk? Is the personal junk of your allies or from someone else?" He asked, as walked over to the boxes. He may have a flask now, but there was no harm in trying to find one for Elliot who had drank most of poor Penny's liquor. He started to search them.

@Verite @Darkseide
tumblr_o6vflzf3hh1vsdx6yo6_250.jpg

"The former I suppose," Scott answered, leaning against the counter casually, "Like the big guy said himself, this bunker here is connected to a former S.H.I.E.L.D. outpost that had since then been taken over by Umbrella. The place was meant to shelter agents just in case the outpost had been taken over, but also acts as a storage space for personal stuff," he explained calmly to the best of his knowledge.

"And... I'm sure no one will mind if they come back finding their flask gone. Not... uh, not speaking as anyone with any sort of background of stealing stuff. Just sayin'."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Darkseide

Lucifer looked over at him. " Well, it would make sense that an outpost would have things close to the people who were stationed there. I mean- being anywhere, you want stuff that belongs to you. People thrive on things that connect them to other things or the past, everybody has the desire to cling on to their past. Trust me, I know from experience. I have some childhood issues back home," he said.

" I mean, my father kicked me out for having a disagreement with him. Not even my mom defended me..." Lucifer said, looking over in the corner. " But that's just me, also, okay, Scott."

@Verite @Darkseide

Lucifer looked over at him. " Well, it would make sense that an outpost would have things close to the people who were stationed there. I mean- being anywhere, you want stuff that belongs to you. People thrive on things that connect them to other things or the past, everybody has the desire to cling on to their past. Trust me, I know from experience. I have some childhood issues back home," he said.

" I mean, my father kicked me out for having a disagreement with him. Not even my mom defended me..." Lucifer said, looking over in the corner. " But that's just me, also, okay, Scott."
Penny stared at Lucy again

"If you're trying to pry some answers out of me, I should probably tell you that's not going to work very well."​

Jason would simply role his eyes before tapping some things on his gauntlet. The lights on his visor would then light up, and what appeared to be a video of some sort would play on the integrated display in front of them.

When it was over, Jason would simply pick up the visor and place it beside him.

"This guy also has a 'sixth sense.' His expertise surpasses not only any criminal you've ever met, but probably most so called 'heroes' as well. Yet he belongs in a mental institution."

@Otto @C.T. @Atomyk @peopleplanning
Twisted Fate would have a neutral expression and an eyebrow raised as the video played. Where he was from, there was no such thing as videos. The video itself along with what was happening in the video perplexed him at the same time.

"...I'm not even gonna ask how you managed to save a piece of time like that..."

TwistedFateSquare1.png

His smile slowly came back as the odd piece of technology was no longer playing a video.

"Well, anyways, there's quite a difference between me and him. He's got mental problems, and I simply have a habit of taking large risks. I don't see anything wrong with having a mastery over taking chances."

He sighed and put his hat lower to partially cover his eyes. At the same time, his face went neutral.

"I ain't an ordinary gambler. I've got other forces at work."

He pointed to Jinx.

"If it makes you feel any better, I can't stand her. She's the one who is actually crazy."

@thatguyinthestore @Archwar @C.T. @people​

Last edited:
He pointed to Jinx.

"If it makes you feel any better, I can't stand her. She's the one who is actually crazy."

"..." She just glared daggers at Fate. "Y'know, Fatey, I'm starting to hate hearing that word from you. As far as I'm concerned, the only remotely crazy thing I've done so far is let you live this long. If you like, I can rectify that at any time, so please do go on. Say that shit again. I dare you to. Maybe more than the scientists will end up feeling the rightful wrath of a Star Guardian." She smirked. "Maybe I'll find you a nice black hole to throw you into. Or let you swim a few laps on the surface of the sun. Whaddaya think?"

ZW7cxFy.png

tumblr_inline_ng0i8tRL7Y1shpc29.png

"Not a bad idea... I don't have much to ask, but I can listen in and adapt to whatever we need to keep track of. That shouldn't be too hard for myself."

Blake figured that it would be a decent option to hear what they were going to be dealing with, and what to be wary of. All in all with what he had to deal with long before this, during his time as a hired assassin.
B3jMkXN.jpg
Miku nodded, gaze shifting to watch the people Naomi spoke of. They probably all had questions in some fashion, and this was probably their best shot at getting any of them answered. "Sure, I'll come. I think that'd be a good place to start." Might as well.​

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti #TeamClockwork

M2LIHL2.png

"I never said I enjoyed it, you sneaky fox," Senna shot back, smirking at Joshua. "I'm not much of a kisser, so I can't say for sure if it was good or not. It was the only kiss I've ever had," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "Anyhow, I guess you'll just have to show me how persistent you are. Only persistent though, not forceful or by surprise. Like I said, I will slap you if things get too far," she said with a laugh. The fact that Blake and Joshua had been flirting with her was actually a bit... fun. Senna never had gotten the chance to flirt or play around like a normal young woman her age. It felt nice to seem normal, if only for a short moment.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi
"Sneaky fox, eh? I guess I am quite the wily trickster when it comes to ladies such as you~" Joshua countered with his own smirk, a smirk that only grew wider as he grew a little bolder, "And besides, if you didn't enjoy it, then why do it? I've always kept my partner's pleasure in mind, Senna, especially since it leads to quite the interesting results."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

"..." She just glared daggers at Fate. "Y'know, Fatey, I'm starting to hate hearing that word from you. As far as I'm concerned, the only remotely crazy thing I've done so far is let you live this long. If you like, I can rectify that at any time, so please do go on. Say that shit again. I dare you to. Maybe more than the scientists will end up feeling the rightful wrath of a Star Guardian." She smirked. "Maybe I'll find you a nice black hole to throw you into. Or let you swim a few laps on the surface of the sun. Whaddaya think?"
1e2ltVI.png

As soon as Jinx finished her threats, Twisted Fate threw a blank card in the blink of an eye. It whizzed by her ear and impaled itself on the wall behind her. His voice suddenly got a lot more serious.

"Two can play at that game, Jinx. You wanna threaten me? I'll gladly do the same. You merely proved my point when you said that lettin' me live is crazy. That just shows how delusional you are. If you've any sense, you'll let the sane people plan this mission. I don't want any of your bullshit when we put it into motion, which includes blowin' stuff up when you ain't supposed to."
"You're just a kid, so listen to the adults."

It seems that T.F has been bottling up his feelings until he finally lost his cool. It was most likely a combination of stressful events along with his bad relationship with Jinx. Colleagues or not, they would still be at odds.

@C.T. @Archwar @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @EverybodyNotices​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: C.T.
1e2ltVI.png

As soon as Jinx finished her threats, Twisted Fate threw a blank card in the blink of an eye. It whizzed by her ear and impaled itself on the wall behind her. His voice suddenly got a lot more serious.

"Two can play at that game, Jinx. You wanna threaten me? I'll gladly do the same. You merely proved my point when you said lettin' me live is crazy. That just shows how delusional you are. If you've any sense, you'll let the sane people plan this mission. I don't want any of your bullshit when we actually put it into motion, which includes blowin' stuff up when you ain't supposed to."
"You're just a kid, so listen to the adults."

It seems that T.F has been bottling up his feelings until he finally lost his cool. It was most likely a combination of stressful events along with his bad relationship with Jinx. Colleagues or not, they would still be at odds.

@C.T. @Archwar @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @EverybodyNotices

"Hehehe." She just quietly snickered to herself, not even fazed one bit by the thrown card. Jinx's eyes glinted dangerously. "Threaten me? Don't flatter yourself. You were never a threat to me. I fight Barons for breakfast and the most you can do is parlor tricks. The world's luckiest thief is no more a threat to me, than is its luckiest ant. I'm the good guy now, Fate, fighting battles on a scale you can't even imagine. Maybe you should listen to the kid." Her eyebrow raised and she smirked coldly, as if challenging him to make another move. Shiro squeaked happily, ever eager for more blood while Kuro watched in silence.

@Otto @Archwar @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Husk
Status
Not open for further replies.