• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm, sounds as though he simply needs to work on his style," Joshua chuckled as the dancer made a cute little pout. After a moment though, he ended his soft laughter in order to cock his brow at Azura, "Though does it upset you?"

"No, not necessarily." she replied her pout turning into a softer look. She really couldn't be upset at him, seeing as she only knew him for a few hours and all.

"Well, next time ask before you kiss me otherwise I'll hit you! No more surprise kisses!" Senna exclaimed at Joshua, waving a fist at him. At this point, she almost took back everything she said about her friend Ichigo. He wasn't so much of an idiot or jerk compared to this silly men who thought she was serious the she joked around about kissing someone.

"Anyhow, Azura was it? Sorry about that kiss if it bothered you too. I'm not trying to steal Joshua from you if you like him." Senna absentmindedly shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not trying to steal anyone. I'm just enjoying myself by laughing, talking, and being alive. I should've died back home, but I didn't. I'm really happy, and the flirting game these boys play has nothing to do with it."

Senna glanced to Blake, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. "Well, like I said before, you're a nice guy to be worrying about everyone here. Don't worry about me though. I'm happy, really I am. And I'm probably the one who's least worried about the situation we're in."

The girl paused before replying to Blake's second statement. "You sound like you've had your heart broken once or twice, Raven. What was her name?" Senna asked, her clear amber eyes full of honest curiosity. "I can't say I understand much about relationships since I've never had feelings for someone. I only have one friend, and my parents didn't care much for me, but that doesn't mean I can't listen to your side of things if it'd make you feel better."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Others?

"Ah, no need to apologize at all, Senna correct? There are no hard feelimgs whatsoever and I understand that you were merely joking from what you said a little bit ago." she spoke, smiling to the Soul Reaper good naturedly.

Cullen stared at Riesbyfe while she monologued and came to the conclusion this woman was a real piece of work herself. He couldn't help but feel this was all wasted on him, he who ultimately would rather leave this world at the soonest opportunity. He was perfectly capable of working well with others, but he'd come to find he wasn't exactly a fan of a huge amount of people, so working with them wasn't high on his list of preferred actions. Still, it was refreshing to be among people who didn't know him at all, as no one here looked at him with pity or judgment based on his past experiences.

Here, he could just be Cullen, where being a Bloodstone and a Murderworld survivor was nothing but rubbish.

X4c18WG.png

"Vengeance is sweet in the moment," he said carefully, looking Riesbyfe in the eyes, "But it blinds you. Makes you think you're strong and powerful with every step you take toward it, but really you're just making yourself weaker. Look, I get what you're saying and yeah, we're all in this together, but my priority is getting out of here, not sticking it to Umbrella. I would have told you I only believed in myself once, but I'm not even sure about that right now, so really..."

Cullen looked down at Riesbyfe's outstretched hand and shrugged his shoulders. "Point is..." He took her hand, shaking it firmly. "Don't worry about me. I'll be that ally you're looking for. The last thing I want is for anyone else to die."

He let go of her hand and turned to Clark. "Mate, if you just want to beat yourself up and wallow in self-pity, there's nothing I can say to you. These blokes seem to care a lot about you only after knowing you for a short time now, so try to keep it up for them at least."

Finally, he said to Jason: "... Never heard of you."

@Josh M @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @thatguyinthestore

Adam let out a defeated sigh. "Gee, I knew trying to date someone who looked like they walked out of an anime was gonna be a hassle..."

"I'm sure you do," Fury said to Warpath. He gestured around the room. "But you'll have to make do. This is your team now." He looked around himself to take in the group, but Nick Fury couldn't believe what he was seeing.

9VgmUJx.png

"... I'm about to send you lot on an extremely important and highly dangerous mission where a single fuck-up could mean certain destruction for our universe, and I find some of you sucking each other's goddamn faces! Human, my ass!"

@C.T. @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi

Azura's smile towards Senna faltered slightly before a rather unreadable expression took it's placed as she considered giving the man a response for their actions or not.

She decided not to. She did notice Jaffar walk away. She studied him for a moment. She did remember him saying that he was dead on the inside, she could assume that this was at least in part of his occupation as an Assassin.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Otto @Shipping Squad

Jason nodded before taking another hit of the cigarette.

"Yeah... Well I've done some pretty fucked up things too. So I guess we'll both go to hell together, huh?" He said with a smirk on his face.

@Nater Taters
"I guess so...." Rock responded, taking a long drag on his cigarette. Perhaps someday they would be forgiven for what they had done, but until then..

"So what's the plan, does the group know how we are getting out of here?"

"... I'm about to send you lot on an extremely important and highly dangerous mission where a single fuck-up could mean certain destruction for our universe, and I find some of you sucking each other's goddamn faces! Human, my ass!"
"I know, right? Really shows the priorities of some." She commented sympathetically in agreement, sliding right up close to Nick. "And people call me crazy." Jinx lifted a closed fist over to Nick Fury and gave it a few seconds, as if she were waiting for a fist bump. Which she totally was.

His no-nonsense leadership status be damned.

@Atomyk @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi

Reactions: Takumi
9YWuqlTvePQVi8eEOL3XYpwqnUiARC36d-XHTNbvt2g

Before she could commence with Alucard to see Fury, though, Road appeared to the two standing together. Hakuei's brows furrowed slightly in concern at the other woman's words. "Perhaps you should sit down and rest, Road?" The princess asked with obvious worry. Even if Road had first seemed to be the manipulative type, an ally was still an ally, and she had been supporting them earlier.

That... And something seemed different about the Road standing before her now. There was a look in the other female's eyes that Hakuei could almost describe as forlorn. The princess reached out to lay a hand on Road's shoulder, about to gently guide the other to sit-

Alucard's following actions, however, were both surprising and heartwarming to watch. She watched as the tall dhampir knelt down to Road's height, offering her what was likely a vial of medicine, or something similar. It made the princess flash a smile filled with warmth and approval in his way. So despite his emotionless facade, there was still a caring side - or a compassionate side - to this man. How very much like certain people she knew.

Turning to the other female again, Hakuei was glad to see more color return to Road's face, the look of relief telling enough that the potion, or whatever it was, had worked.

Vuo0iO8.png

Once Road questioned the possibility of Umbrella retaliating against them, the princess's gaze turned somber. "I have considered that possibility. An organization like that... Won't easily let something like this go, or let themselves be at a disadvantage for too long." As a military general, she knew enough to tell that Umbrella would have more backup plans in case this one, using people from other realities, failed the first time. Had she been in their place alongside her brothers, they would have sent more of the resources they had on hand, this time more careful not to trip up.

iD3giVw.png

"But we'll work together, won't we, Road? Alucard?" She smiled encouragingly at Road, genuinely meaning her words. "As long as I am here, I would do my utmost to work with you for our shared goals. I will fight alongside you and protect you, as need be, Road."

"As for my world? My world... I do not know where to begin." The princess paused, before turning her gaze on Road. "The rukh is the lifeblood of the entire world, it is comprised of the souls and the lives of every living being, especially once they pass. Special people that are loved by the Rukh are known as Magi, world-creating magicians whose powers can change the fate of entire nations and the world. In the past, they have led their king vessels - people they chose to lead through the dungeon and acquire a powerful metal vessel and djinn - to form kingdoms and empires. In essence, they choose potential kings."

This was something she had come across in her studies while growing up. Every one of her and her siblings were of course given the same education, and knew the great conquerors, generals, and kings of history. Like the first king of the Kouga tribe, who formed the first empire in history. He had a Magi that led him on that path to greatness.

Ofs9EHGJljzOEC7Ns8ui4GC7DVHPlxajJnijO2oOiyg

"There are only three Magi-" Four with that young boy. "At any given time. The Reim empire has Lady Scheherazade, who has been alive for centuries and making their empire strong." The princess frowned at the thought of Judal, her own empire's Magi. "My country has Judal, another Magi. He has led me and four of my stepsiblings into dungeons to capture our own djinn. It is what has made Kou a military powerhouse today."

E28bCRurNhkfSEdAmNs8mzq89HA_wOt6a4vTP_fvBho

Taking a deep breath, Hakuei continued, "Kou is currently on a mission to... Annex other countries under our empire." She knew how other people could see it as - what else, if they didn't know better? The Kouga clan thought it was because the Kou was a greedy militaristic country. "My stepbrother, the emperor's heir and the crown prince, and I believe that it is to unite the world and to ensure true world peace." She was determined to see it through, though she knew Kouen might have had other motives himself.

@Azuremoon @Sen @Crow @people
uteeuXd.png

"Yes. It was clear they were used to using their powers to make others bend to their will. I am sure many here are upset that has occurred to them." Alucard looked around, taking note of those that had come with him, rescued by SHIELD from the battle. These were the people who were wrenched from their homes suddenly with no warning, locked in a glass room for a time that was endless for them - with only strangers to keep them company. Although the idea of home was going to be a temptation for some, others' thirst for revenge and vengeance was even stronger. "I too, will aid you in battle. You are not alone in your endeavors. I intend on seeing you both return home safely."
yVnAusF.png

"Not only this, but I feel quite uneasy in this world... my relations to my father allows me to sense whenever he rises, along with those dreadful creatures he dares to bring to the mortal world. I... feel that weight here. It is too similar for me to avoid - I am afraid this Umbrella group may have brought Castlevania to this world somehow." It was the most Alucard had talked so far, and this surprised even him. He never revealed his thoughts to anyone, not even his own familiars. His plans and his thinking... were private. Pausing for a second, almost as if he was stopping himself, he pushed that strange sensation away for now, though his voice became a mumble. "There are plenty of prey for Dracula and his minions to feast on in other worlds, and exotic magic could surely bring him back to life. 'Tis is bad news..."
LtJGRRL.png

"Enough of my thoughts," the dhampir cleared his throat. "You come from an intriguing world I can only imagine to be written in book, Lady Hakuei." Magic and djinn and rukh, different from his own. It had magic, but there was a mundane side as well. Normal humans living normal lives unaware that outside their safe village walls were monsters that prowled in the darkness eating strays like little lambs who wandered too far from their pens. Werewolves and vampires, seeking out human body heat, sucking their blood dry- Alucard closed his eyes to shut out those thoughts. Disgusting. His bloodline was cursed, that was what he knew and took from all of this. "You are a princess of a military empire?" he questioned, raising one eyebrow. How strange, considering her kindness. Like a sister he never had, doting and a little annoying, but appreciated most of the time. He had never really sought attachments to mortals, so the dhampir was internally confused as to what exactly he was feeling. Brushing that aside, he would have to find time to reflect and study upon that later. "Consider me surprised, your personality does not match with such a place."​
"-On seeing you both home safely"

Road's eyes thinned as he listened to the other nonhuman say this. Not in a suspiscious manner, as she'd done before, but instead as if what he said had made her wince a bit. Home? Instead of thinking on that though, she drowned her thoughts in what Hakuei had said about her world. A military princess? Potential of king? Road would say it sounded wonderful. She was certain that such a world would be filled with its trials; but still a home. Still a place you'd wish to return.

"Don't wish me home so eagerly, Ally. Unlike everyone else here, I left home. This wasn't my destination - but I've lived longer here, then I would've there." A smirk painted across her lips.

There was something about the girl that, even more had seemed to change. A new breath into her. Road thanked Hakuei's story.

"I can go to any world besides mine. I want to watch a princess of War become King. Or a man who can fly protect the innocent-" her eyes shifted to Clark for but a moment before gazing vacantly into the distance. "Because... I'm not tied to being a monster in these other worlds. I want to die a ninth time - not hunted by the church, but seeing a beautiful world. Even if it lacks oxygen or atmosp-"

Road halted, and her dark skinned cheeks suddenly erupted with color. She'd went on some hopeful, optimistic tangent about hopes and dreams. What had gotten into her!? Why did she feel so... giddy? So... she couldn't think of the word. The fact that a ridiculous, suppressed grin was still stapled to her features also escaped her as her feet swung from atop the parasol she'd somehow not lost after falling unconscious in the fight.

"Don't... laugh at me."

Her tone was daring, and friendly, but also embarrassed.

@Sen @Hana
@Josh M

Last edited:
Cullen stared at Riesbyfe while she monologued and came to the conclusion this woman was a real piece of work herself. He couldn't help but feel this was all wasted on him, he who ultimately would rather leave this world at the soonest opportunity. He was perfectly capable of working well with others, but he'd come to find he wasn't exactly a fan of a huge amount of people, so working with them wasn't high on his list of preferred actions. Still, it was refreshing to be among people who didn't know him at all, as no one here looked at him with pity or judgment based on his past experiences.

Here, he could just be Cullen, where being a Bloodstone and a Murderworld survivor was nothing but rubbish.

X4c18WG.png

"Vengeance is sweet in the moment," he said carefully, looking Riesbyfe in the eyes, "But it blinds you. Makes you think you're strong and powerful with every step you take toward it, but really you're just making yourself weaker. Look, I get what you're saying and yeah, we're all in this together, but my priority is getting out of here, not sticking it to Umbrella. I would have told you I only believed in myself once, but I'm not even sure about that right now, so really..."

Cullen looked down at Riesbyfe's outstretched hand and shrugged his shoulders. "Point is..." He took her hand, shaking it firmly. "Don't worry about me. I'll be that ally you're looking for. The last thing I want is for anyone else to die."

He let go of her hand and turned to Clark. "Mate, if you just want to beat yourself up and wallow in self-pity, there's nothing I can say to you. These blokes seem to care a lot about you only after knowing you for a short time now, so try to keep it up for them at least."

Adam let out a defeated sigh. "Gee, I knew trying to date someone who looked like they walked out of an anime was gonna be a hassle..."

"I'm sure you do," Fury said to Warpath. He gestured around the room. "But you'll have to make do. This is your team now." He looked around himself to take in the group, but Nick Fury couldn't believe what he was seeing.

9VgmUJx.png

@C.T. @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi
"You're the ones who chose us to go on this mission, not us. Besides, we're not on the clock just yet," Joshua responded with a shrug, not at all ashamed as he continued to smirk at the one-eyed soldier.​
"No, not necessarily." she replied her pout turning into a softer look. She really couldn't be upset at him, seeing as she only knew him for a few hours and all.

"Ah, no need to apologize at all, Senna correct? There are no hard feelimgs whatsoever and I understand that you were merely joking from what you said a little bit ago." she spoke, smiling to the Soul Reaper good naturedly.

Azura's smile towards Senna faltered slightly before a rather unreadable expression took it's placed as she considered giving the man a response for their actions or not.

She decided not to. She did notice Jaffar walk away. She studied him for a moment. She did remember him saying that he was dead on the inside, she could assume that this was at least in part of his occupation as an Assassin.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Otto @Shipping Squad
"Hmm, well, that's good at least..."

"...Though if you wish, I wouldn't mind providing you with one as well~"

Someone put this man back in his corner, he needs to be reconsidering his priorities in life.​

He woke up.... He started to cough up blood when he felt that his armor has disappeared. He realized that he was alone. He must have used the armor too long. The side effects of tthe armor depends how long you had it on. He tried to get up when he felt sharp pain. He ignores the pain because his friends were more important to him than himself. He summoned a Key-blade to help him walk. Before he did started walking, he notices this was a new Key-blade. It was called Destiny's Embrace. He then lifted his blade upward.
images

"C......Cu......Cure........"

A flower bloomed over his head as he then stopped bleeding, but his wounds were still there. He slowly begins to walk with his Key-blade helping him to steady himself. He coughed up some more blood as he continued to move forward. He then falls to the ground again, feeling even more pain than before. He got back up, his eyes filled with determination.

"I......must.......get......to.....them...."

He reached to door and saw that it was locked. He chuckled a little as he then points at the lock with his Key-blade. It unlocked itself and he opened the door. He exits through the door. After a few steps, his body could no longer bear the weight and he fell down. He does not make another attempt to get up. He just lies there, hoping someone would help him.

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're the ones who chose us to go on this mission, not us. Besides, we're not on the clock just yet," Joshua responded with a shrug, not at all ashamed as he continued to smirk at the one-eyed soldier.​

Someone put this man back in his corner, he needs to be reconsidering his priorities in life.​

"You know no bounds." Azura replied bluntly, though hee cheeks were a bit pink.

He woke up.... He started to cough up blood when he felt that his armor has disappeared. He realized that he was alone. He must have used the armor too long. The side effects of tthe armor depends how long you had it on. He tried to get up when he felt sharp pain. He ignores the pain because his friends were more important to him than himself. He summoned a Key-blade to help him walk. Before he did started walking, he notices this was a new Key-blade. It was called Destiny's Embrace. He then lifted his blade upward.
images

"C......Cu......Cure........"

A flower bloomed over his head as he then stopped bleeding, but his wounds were still there. He slowly begins to walk with his Key-blade helping him to steady himself. He coughed up some more blood as he continued to move forward. He then falls to the ground again, feeling even more pain than before. He got back up, his eyes filled with determination.

"I......must.......get......to.....them...."

He reached to door and saw that it was locked. He chuckled a little as he then points at the lock with his Key-blade. It unlocked itself and he opened the door. He exits through the door. After a few steps, his body could not bear the weight and he fell down. He does not make another attempt to get up. He just lies there, hoping someone would help him.

@Anyone

"Zeberus?" she called. Worry, that's what she felt.

"Excuse me for a moment, Joshua." she said with a slight bow before walking over to him and knealing beside him. She would help whoever she could, knowing that if her sister was in her place she'd do the same.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Hachiro Terra

"Excuse me for a moment, Joshua." she said with a slight bow before walking over to him and knealing beside him. She would help whoever she could, knowing that if her sister was in her place she'd do the same.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Hachiro Terra
"What can I say, I'm quite the free-spirited gambler, always ready to take a chance for a blush like that," Joshua couldn't help but chuckle a little that the pink shading of her cheeks before growing serious when he noticed who she had gone to attend to. Walking over with her, he hummed for a moment while cupping his chin, "Seems he took quite the beating... if need, I can move him somewhere better for you to examine him, Lady Azura."

tumblr_inline_ng0i81i3mO1shpc29.png

"Well... not exactly a lover from the past, but it's more of someone I'm close to... in a different way. It's complicated to explain, to be honest. I think of it was sibling love... than to be romantic love... "

Blake wasn't sure on how else to word it, but he saw no reason to hide it for any longer. Surely by saying this, it would ease some worries for others that were aiming those worries onto him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_ng0i9jzCHz1shpc29.png

"I'll keep that in mind, Miku. If it wasn't for quick thinking... I could've taken a nasty fall from the air... but enough of that. We'll do what we can to keep all of us safe and well as we find our way home."

Blake gave a gentle smile over at Miku, reassuring her that nothing bad would happen. He didn't see any possibility of any more deaths. They were all working together with the chance to fight back against Umbrella and to finally return home. If they worked together, there was no worries on the worse to come... Such an optimistic view for someone like Blake.

@Kaide`
"Hmm, I will make sure to ask very often then, Lady Senna," Joshua chuckled with a wink, not at all scared of a beating by the shorter woman.​

You had a thing for your sister!? is what Senna wanted to exclaim at Blake. She bit her lip, however, holding herself back from bursting out a comment. She really had no right to judge something she knew nothing about. Senna wanted to be an understanding person, just as her friend Ichigo had been for her...

bM3hbRi.png

"Well, any kind of love can be good, right? Eventually you'll find the romantic kind of love you're looking for; I'm sure of it. No need to put so much pressure on your heart," she said, gently poking him on the chest. "Good people like you will always end up with lots of love. Maybe even I will... If I'm lucky~"

Shooting a glare at Joshua over her shoulder, Senna shook her head. "Ask all you want, but I'll say no every time!" she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him. "Don't let him take advantage of you like he did me, Azura. I'm onto his game," she said to the woman before she would walk away, shooting Joshua a teasing look.

As for Fury's comment, Senna did hear it, but chose not to reply. Why was he complaining anyhow? It wasn't as if they had been asked to come there and help out. He should've expected even a little rambunctious behavior out of people who had been kidnapped from their homes. Anyhow, she hadn't been the one sucking face, after all. It was Joshua who had sucked her face! :P

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi

"I guess so...." Rock responded, taking a long drag on his cigarette. Perhaps someday they would be forgiven for what they had done, but until then..

"So what's the plan, does the group know how we are getting out of here?"
Jason would shake his head.

"As far as I know, no. That Nick Fury guy over there is the one givin' the orders now. Took that shit out of our heads that Umbrella installed in us, he did. Says we can get our revenge on 'em. Now I don't know about you but..."

image30.jpg

@Nater Taters

Last edited:
"Dudes, you need to chill," I chuckled as I threw up a hand and a icey crackles could be heard as streams of white energy twisted into my palm. A snow ball was taking shape in my hand and I was smiling at all the flirting. That brought me back to the uncomfortable days when one of my guy friends, Jas, tried to woo me. Unfortunately for him, I wasn't bisexual or gay."Like the others said," I repeated, crushing the snowball and flipped my hand to let the snow fall to the floor,"they're just reliving some tension. After all, we don't want stressed out teens now do we? Oh, and do you have any palm dates I can eat?"

With each pun made, my smile grew.

"If there isn't any, it's snow problem."

@C.T. @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Atomyk @Gands @york @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi

tumblr_inline_ng0i9jzCHz1shpc29.png

"I'll keep that in mind, Miku. If it wasn't for quick thinking... I could've taken a nasty fall from the air... but enough of that. We'll do what we can to keep all of us safe and well as we find our way home."

Blake gave a gentle smile over at Miku, reassuring her that nothing bad would happen. He didn't see any possibility of any more deaths. They were all working together with the chance to fight back against Umbrella and to finally return home. If they worked together, there was no worries on the worse to come... Such an optimistic view for someone like Blake.
Miku gave a small smile in return for his words. The situation at hand was rather grim, in hindsight, but with such feelings of optimism it was hard not to have at least a slightly positive outlook on things to come.
IRBkx26.jpg

"Then I'm holding all of you to getting out of this mess safely with me." In the back of her mind there was the lingering fear of just how unlikely that proposal was. If that battle they had experienced was just the beginning... Was there still worse to come?​

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Bomb @Mason Moretti #TeamClockwork

You had a thing for your sister!? is what Senna wanted to exclaim at Blake. She bit her lip, however, holding herself back from bursting out a comment. She really had no right to judge something she knew nothing about. Senna wanted to be an understanding person, just as her friend Ichigo had been for her...

bM3hbRi.png

"Well, any kind of love can be good, right? Eventually you'll find the romantic kind of love you're looking for; I'm sure of it. No need to put so much pressure on your heart," she said, gently poking him on the chest. "Good people like you will always end up with lots of love. Maybe even I will... If I'm lucky~"

Shooting a glare at Joshua over her shoulder, Senna shook her head. "Ask all you want, but I'll say no every time!" she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him. "Don't let him take advantage of you like he did me, Azura. I'm onto his game," she said to the woman before she would walk away, shooting Joshua a teasing look.

As for Fury's comment, Senna did hear it, but chose not to reply. Why was he complaining anyhow? It wasn't as if they had been asked to come there and help out. He should've expected even a little rambunctious behavior out of people who had been kidnapped from their homes. Anyhow, she hadn't been the one sucking face, after all. It was Joshua who had sucked her face! :P

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi
"It's not taking advantage when you offer and enjoy it, Senna~" Joshua replied with a laugh as he winked at the minx, "As for you saying no? It only takes one yes before you give in completely, and I can be very persistent?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

He mulled over the information he had received. War was something that he was used to. For many years he, along with other members of the Future Foundation -- an organization meant to save the world that had fallen in despair -- had fought with the Remnants of Despair in order to create hope in the world once again.

This was simply a different type of war. One that he must fight in order to return to his own battles.

Listening to the others asking their questions, he took his own turn to talk to Nick Furey. "The element of surprise is always helpful to win a war. That being said, surprise alone cannot do anything. What do you have in mind once we have entered their base?"

@Atomyk

X4c18WG.png

9VgmUJx.png

"I know, Lucio. That's why I am worried. hanks for trust though, Lucio. You're a good guy."

The young man's word's hung in the air for a small amount of time before he spoke again, He knew sometimes he came off off as looking down on humans, but that's not his goal, however. They were just so fragile compared to him, He couldn't being caught looking at them like that sometimes.

"This isn't about self pity. This even isn't about me."

Clark's words seemed tense as he obviously, didn't seem happy. When you're powerful as Clark, a savoir complex is hard not to gain, even with the purest intent. Turning to Lucio and Ries, Clark froze. Did these people really care about him? They did all just meet.

"I trust them, Cullen. They know how I feel. I just hope they can trust me"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @thatguyinthestore

"Me neither." 18 added to the Jason Todd thing before turning towards Clark. "Anyway the kid's right. No one could've done anything. Maybe saving him would've caused someone else to die?" She wasn't really good at this, but she would certainly try. "Anyway if anyone here wants someone to blame, Umbrella's the real villain here."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Josh M

"Me neither." 18 added to the Jason Todd thing before turning towards Clark. "Anyway the kid's right. No one could've done anything. Maybe saving him would've caused someone else to die?" She wasn't really good at this, but she would certainly try. "Anyway if anyone here wants someone to blame, Umbrella's the real villain here."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Josh M
Jason would have overheard Android 18 and nod.

"Yeah. We need to get back at those bastards for what they did to us. Hell, imagine what they would do to us if they find us. More people could die. Or worse." Jason then looked to Nick Fury. "You sure that this place is secure?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi

"..."

Nick Fury stared at Kujou for a moment, eventually nodding once. "Glad you think that way. However, I was going to say that we can keep you at a nearby SHIELD outpost, but this is not an offer I can extend to many others. If you don't want to go then tell me now, because extracting you later will be far more difficult."

"Then... Ouroboros can hold me... I guess." Adam looked a bit disappointed at that. He'd never thought a girl to be too intense, but Cagliostro was pushing it. At this rate, he felt he really was going to be fed to that dragon. Though... he couldn't deny that it was totally hot in a sick way. "May we call this a date~?"

"Anyway, the biological weapons, they are creatures created by Umbrella with the express purpose of killing. They cultivate these monsters using viruses and pathogens. As for the Tesseract, it's a glowing blue cube and an unlimited energy source. That's all you need to know."

@C.T. @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york

"And... what? You're calling out a guy for... being human?"

Cullen had watched as Clark was pulled away by Jason, but both were stopped by Road as she prattled on about how it was so disappointing one of the little creatures accompanying them didn't die instead. Cullen, not bothering to hide his disgust, slipped off the bed and stood before the trio.

HRRpD4B.png

"That guy died and no one here's to blame. We're rather lucky it was just him. Your attitude's likely to get more of us killed, just to let you know. Cheers."

He hadn't really wanted to speak up at all, but he was already frazzled by everything going on around them. The boy tugged at the collars of his sleeves, an excuse to avert his gaze. He turned away, not even wanting to hear a response, but found himself face-to-face with the other people who had been gravitating around Clark. Even Lucio.

Man, was this guy a real piece of work.

"Yeah, go team," he said dryly. "Not like we only met a few hours ago, but hey..." He let out a sigh as he visibly deflated, looking more defeated than anything else now. "I never said I wasn't going to help out, mate. Just not really in the mood to talk and I'm afraid I'm not as great as you apparently are at staying positive. Something like this is going to go off the rails fast. The best-laid plans and all that."

@Josh M @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore

The scary eye-patch man's offer was really appealing. If she got to just stand out of the way and let everyone else fight, that would be best. She couldn't help with that after all, if her earlier failure to shoot had been any indication. This new world was scary. Too scary. Even back in her own world, she'd mostly stood within a small bubble, not leaving it until she'd reached university.

But worse than that would just be letting these people who'd helped her go fight while she did absolutely nothing.

Looking into his eyes- er, eye, Kujou managed a firm gaze. "I'll help," she asserted, "I'm not good at shooting, but I can make rations, or carry things, or, um, something."

Only for her to cover her ears when he suddenly shouted at some people who were kissing. Or something.

"A-au..."

@Otto @Archwar @Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archwar and Husk
Zerberus heard a voice. Was it who he think it was? His vision was blurry from the side effects of the armor. He coughed up little blood from his mouth as he tried to talk.

"Don't worry......about me......Azura. I......do.......stuff like......this.....all the time. Is........everyone..........safe?"

His vision was getting better. He tried to get up to see. He used his scarf to wipe the blood away. He could see everyone. They were alive.

"Good....noone is hurt......"
images

@Takumi @Anyone

Fury stared at Jinx's fist as if it was some weird protrusion. He then gave Joshua a side-long glance.

Hopefully, this was not a suicide mission.

@The Myrmidon @C.T.

"At the very least, you'll have one of the Avengers to accompany you. As for what you'll do once you get inside..." The man paused. "... You'll have to figure that out. We're providing you with a map of the building, allowing you to explore with purpose at the very least. You'll need to climb the floors to reach the probable location of the Tesseract. This facility has a secured vault."

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee

The scary eye-patch man's offer was really appealing. If she got to just stand out of the way and let everyone else fight, that would be best. She couldn't help with that after all, if her earlier failure to shoot had been any indication. This new world was scary. Too scary. Even back in her own world, she'd mostly stood within a small bubble, not leaving it until she'd reached university.

But worse than that would just be letting these people who'd helped her go fight while she did absolutely nothing.

Looking into his eyes- er, eye, Kujou managed a firm gaze. "I'll help," she asserted, "I'm not good at shooting, but I can make rations, or carry things, or, um, something."

Only for her to cover her ears when he suddenly shouted at some people who were kissing. Or something.

"A-au..."

@Otto @Archwar @Atomyk
Jason looked over to the girl and cracked a small smile.

"Hey, whatever you can do to help would be fine." He said, trying to reassure her a little.
Fury stared at Jinx's fist as if it was some weird protrusion. He then gave Joshua a side-long glance.

Hopefully, this was not a suicide mission.

@The Myrmidon @C.T.

"At the very least, you'll have one of the Avengers to accompany you. As for what you'll do once you get inside..." The man paused. "... You'll have to figure that out. We're providing you with a map of the building, allowing you to explore with purpose at the very least. You'll need to climb the floors to reach the probable location of the Tesseract. This facility has a secured vault."

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee
"And how hard would it be to get into said vault? Like will we need to hack it or just blow it to hell?"

@Atomyk @MetalNova

Status
Not open for further replies.