• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"At the very least, you'll have one of the Avengers to accompany you. As for what you'll do once you get inside..." The man paused. "... You'll have to figure that out. We're providing you with a map of the building, allowing you to explore with purpose at the very least. You'll need to climb the floors to reach the probable location of the Tesseract. This facility has a secured vault."

"And how hard would it be to get into said vault? Like will we need to hack it or just blow it to hell?"

latest

Twisted Fate snickered at this. He's been on countless heist missions. This one sounded like it had more risks involved, but he was willing to take a gamble. It could be fun to have a challenge for once.

"A vault? I can easily get inside. As I've said before, thievery is my specialty."

@Atomyk @People

Last edited:
Fury stared at Jinx's fist as if it was some weird protrusion. He then gave Joshua a side-long glance.

Hopefully, this was not a suicide mission.

@The Myrmidon @C.T.

"At the very least, you'll have one of the Avengers to accompany you. As for what you'll do once you get inside..." The man paused. "... You'll have to figure that out. We're providing you with a map of the building, allowing you to explore with purpose at the very least. You'll need to climb the floors to reach the probable location of the Tesseract. This facility has a secured vault."

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee

"A vault huh? Undoubtly guarded, trapped, and rigged and I wouldn't be surprised if this vault holds something else. I have a plan cooking in my head, but I'm going to need some time to examine it so let me know when you're ready. In the meantime, Fate I think we should expand our little group! I'll let you choose the group or if we stick to our own since I choose Mr. Tail-Turner last time."

@Atomyk @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Gands @york @Yang Lee

"A vault huh? Undoubtly guarded, trapped, and rigged and I wouldn't be surprised if this vault holds something else. I have a plan cooking in my head, but I'm going to need some time to examine it so let me know when you're ready. In the meantime, Fate I think we should expand our little group! I'll let you choose the group or if we stick to our own since I choose Mr. Tail-Turner last time."

latest

Twisted Fate snickered at this. He's been on countless heist missions. This one sounded like it had more risks involved, but he was willing to take a gamble. It could be fun to have a challenge for once.

"A vault? I can easily get inside."

He tipped his hat again.

"As I've said before, thievery is my specialty."

@Atomyk @People

Jason yawned at Fate and turned to look at him, who he thought was just spouting a bunch of bravado.

"Uh huh. Well don't get cocky, alright. The one thing you don't do is underestimate your enemy. It's an unforgivable mistake." Jason then turned to Ali and nodded. "Well if you want, I could help you come up with your plan. Umbrella is a dangerous organization, after all."

@Archwar @Otto

Fury stared at Jinx's fist as if it was some weird protrusion.​
"Sheeesh, you'd think I was speaking another language or something." She complained with a pout, lowering her hand. The pout quickly vanished however, as a smile formed in its' place. "A vault door huh? Suuuuuuure, Fatey there could get in but where's the excitement in that? I can break any vault door wide open. Starlight burns everything! Hahahahahaha. Maybe I'll even get lucky and get some collateral damage on some important science stuff. Ruin their day."

@Atomyk @Otto @Archwar @thatguyinthestore

"Sheeesh, you'd think I was speaking another language or something." She complained with a pout, lowering her hand. The pout quickly vanished however, as a smile formed in its' place. "A vault door huh? Suuuuuuure, Fatey there could get in but where's the excitement in that? I can break any vault door wide open. Starlight burns everything! Hahahahahaha. Maybe I'll even get lucky and get some collateral damage on some important science stuff. Ruin their day."

Jason looked over at Jinx and shook his head. She reminded him of a certain clown princess. Which wasn't a good thing of obvious reasons.

"Nope. Out of the question. That'll draw attention to us, and the last thing we need is that. Unless we absolutely need to blow up the vault door."

This wasn't something that Jason was going to argue over.

@C.T. @Otto @Atomyk @Archwar

Jason looked over at Jinx and shook his head. She reminded him of a certain clown princess. Which wasn't a good thing of obvious reasons.

"Nope. Out of the question. That'll draw attention to us, and the last thing we need is that. Unless we absolutely need to blow up the vault door."

nU2DdAL.jpg

"Did any part of that, sound to you like I was asking you for permission? Because I wasn't."

uteeuXd.png

"Yes. It was clear they were used to using their powers to make others bend to their will. I am sure many here are upset that has occurred to them." Alucard looked around, taking note of those that had come with him, rescued by SHIELD from the battle. These were the people who were wrenched from their homes suddenly with no warning, locked in a glass room for a time that was endless for them - with only strangers to keep them company. Although the idea of home was going to be a temptation for some, others' thirst for revenge and vengeance was even stronger. "I too, will aid you in battle. You are not alone in your endeavors. I intend on seeing you both return home safely."
yVnAusF.png

"Not only this, but I feel quite uneasy in this world... my relations to my father allows me to sense whenever he rises, along with those dreadful creatures he dares to bring to the mortal world. I... feel that weight here. It is too similar for me to avoid - I am afraid this Umbrella group may have brought Castlevania to this world somehow." It was the most Alucard had talked so far, and this surprised even him. He never revealed his thoughts to anyone, not even his own familiars. His plans and his thinking... were private. Pausing for a second, almost as if he was stopping himself, he pushed that strange sensation away for now, though his voice became a mumble. "There are plenty of prey for Dracula and his minions to feast on in other worlds, and exotic magic could surely bring him back to life. 'Tis is bad news..."
LtJGRRL.png

"Enough of my thoughts," the dhampir cleared his throat. "You come from an intriguing world I can only imagine to be written in book, Lady Hakuei." Magic and djinn and rukh, different from his own. It had magic, but there was a mundane side as well. Normal humans living normal lives unaware that outside their safe village walls were monsters that prowled in the darkness eating strays like little lambs who wandered too far from their pens. Werewolves and vampires, seeking out human body heat, sucking their blood dry- Alucard closed his eyes to shut out those thoughts. Disgusting. His bloodline was cursed, that was what he knew and took from all of this. "You are a princess of a military empire?" he questioned, raising one eyebrow. How strange, considering her kindness. Like a sister he never had, doting and a little annoying, but appreciated most of the time. He had never really sought attachments to mortals, so the dhampir was internally confused as to what exactly he was feeling. Brushing that aside, he would have to find time to reflect and study upon that later. "Consider me surprised, your personality does not match with such a place."​
"-On seeing you both home safely"

Road's eyes thinned as he listened to the other nonhuman say this. Not in a suspiscious manner, as she'd done before, but instead as if what he said had made her wince a bit. Home? Instead of thinking on that though, she drowned her thoughts in what Hakuei had said about her world. A military princess? Potential of king? Road would say it sounded wonderful. She was certain that such a world would be filled with its trials; but still a home. Still a place you'd wish to return.

"Don't wish me home so eagerly, Ally. Unlike everyone else here, I left home. This wasn't my destination - but I've lived longer here, then I would've there." A smirk painted across her lips.

There was something about the girl that, even more had seemed to change. A new breath into her. Road thanked Hakuei's story.

"I can go to any world besides mine. I want to watch a princess of War become King. Or a man who can fly protect the innocent-" her eyes shifted to Clark for but a moment before gazing vacantly into the distance. "Because... I'm not tied to being a monster in these other worlds. I want to die a ninth time - not hunted by the church, but seeing a beautiful world. Even if it lacks oxygen or atmosp-"

Road halted, and her dark skinned cheeks suddenly errupted with color. She'd went on some hopeful, optimistic tangent about hopes and dreams. What had gotten into her!? Why did she feel so... giddy? So... she couldn't think of the word. The fact that a ridiculous, supressed grin was still stapled to her features also escaped her as her feet swung from atop the parasol she'd somehow not lost after falling unconscious in the fight.

"Don't... laugh at me."

Her tone was daring, and friendly, but also embaressed.

@Sen @Hana
@Josh M
@Mobile Post at work forgive it's stylish naked-ness.
dpjslDM.png

The princess was aware that she very nearly held her breath after revealing her empire's motives to Alucard and Road. Most people... They didn't look too kindly upon the fact that Kou wanted to 'unite' the world in such a manner. Even Hakuei, when she had said such things as protection and unity under their banner, knew what it came across as to the people who used to live independently. Not to mention the other armies led by other generals tended to be less lenient on the territories they were assigned to take over, compared to the First Princess.

She exhaled slightly as Alucard and Road seemed to take no negative impressions from it, the miniscule frown on her face smoothened away. Turning to the dhampir, she arched a brow right back at him and chuckled. "Oh? You are not the first to say that." Hakuei closed her eyes with a faint smile, remembering her strengthening bonds with the Kouga riders. They were sometimes seeing her in too good a light. "But isn't kindness a choice that brings us better things than force can ever do?"

Vuo0iO8.png

"To force obedience by only the sword..." Hakuei sighed, tasting the familiar words she had once spoken many nights and days ago under the open skies of the Kouga's former plains. "Will only invite bloody rebellion later." She met her eyes with Alucard, then with Road. "That is what I believe."

She turned to Road and smiled a more genuine smile than the politely neutral ones she may have shown the dark-skinned girl earlier. "To die in a place surrounded by beauty, is not such a bad thing," the princess murmured gently, watching the flush suffuse Road's dark cheeks. "And I have yet to see any monster in the girl in front of me..." And for just a moment, her eyes flickered in Alucard's direction. "Or the man in front of me who, I suppose, decries himself for his blood."

"I see only allies and people who aren't infallible, but ultimately capable of doing good if they take that choice."

@Sen @Azuremoon @Crow

nU2DdAL.jpg

"Did any part of that, sound to you like I was asking you for permission? Because I wasn't."

Jason smirked and shook his head before his expression went to angry in a split second.

ac29df19238720a375c793dfc8d9d3ea.jpg

"Honey, I don't care about what your demands are. We ain't bargin' in and blowing shit up. It's stupid and reckless.

@C.T.

Nick Fury eyed Jason and said, "You're thinking ahead. I like that, but you need to understand that getting to the vault will not be an easy feat. Opening the vault will be the easy part. If Umbrella has any sense, and they seemed to have displayed some, the elevator to the lower floors won't be in service. You'll need to take the alternative means and at some point... you will be noticed. Their connection to the chips in your head has been cut and so they will know right away they aren't working correctly once they see you. Whether that means they'll want to kill you or capture you all over again is not something I can say."

The man closed his one eye, thinking for a moment. "... Chances are, they'll turn their viruses on you. They might think you're more useful as infected pawns." He opened his eye and nodded to Jinx. "At that point, sticking a fire up their ass might be good for you."

Reactions: Takumi

There were plenty of potential candidates to add to the squad.

"I'll take a look around."
Jason yawned at Fate and turned to look at him, who he thought was just spouting a bunch of bravado.

"Uh huh. Well don't get cocky, alright. The one thing you don't do is underestimate your enemy. It's an unforgivable mistake." Jason then turned to Ali and nodded. "Well if you want, I could help you come up with your plan. Umbrella is a dangerous organization, after all."

@Archwar @Otto
latest

Twisted Fate looked at Jason as if he had just insulted him.

"I never bluff..."

He shuffled some of his cards and they shimmered a little bit. After a few seconds, he stopped and examined them.

"Listen, I know the risks. They call me Twisted Fate for a reason."

nU2DdAL.jpg

Jason smirked and shook his head before his expression went to angry in a split second.

"Honey, I don't care about what your demands are. We ain't bargin' in and blowing shit up. It's stupid and reckless.

@C.T.
He let out a deep sigh.

"There's no use arguing with Jinx, she's as stubborn as a mule..."

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Fury stared at Jinx's fist as if it was some weird protrusion. He then gave Joshua a side-long glance.

@The Myrmidon @C.T.

Jaffar listened to what Fury had to say. A vault huh...? Seems interesting enough...

latest

"Small team.... All of them know stealth.... Rest attack as a diversion... Draw their attention while the team moves in...."

Jaffar spoke up to Nick in particular probably speaking the most he's ever spoken so far.

@Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york @Yang Lee @Atomyk

@The Myrmidon @C.T.

With an understanding smile about preparations of war, Tengen gave him a departing smile and went on his way in the groups to either just watch or interact with others.

@Atomyk @AnyoneOnline

@C.T.

"You don't know who you're talking to, so I'll let you off the hook. This time. That said, you really should listen to Fury and Fate over here. They know what's up."

Reactions: Otto
Nick Fury eyed Jason and said, "You're thinking ahead. I like that, but you need to understand that getting to the vault will not be an easy feat. Opening the vault will be the easy part. If Umbrella has any sense, and they seemed to have displayed some, the elevator to the lower floors won't be in service. You'll need to take the alternative means and at some point... you will be noticed. Their connection to the chips in your head has been cut and so they will know right away they aren't working correctly once they see you. Whether that means they'll want to kill you or capture you all over again is not something I can say."

The man closed his one eye, thinking for a moment. "... Chances are, they'll turn their viruses on you. They might think you're more useful as infected pawns." He opened his eye and nodded to Jinx. "At that point, sticking a fire up their ass might be good for you."

"I plan on it being hard, but not impossible. Sure we may get noticed... but I think that there's enough of us to turn the tables before it all goes to shit, right?"
There were plenty of potential candidates to add to the squad.

"I'll take a look around."

latest

Twisted Fate looked at Jason as if he had just insulted him.

"I never bluff..."

He shuffled some of his cards and they shimmered a little bit. After a few seconds, he stopped and examined them.

"Listen, I know the risks. They call me Twisted Fate for a reason."

He let out a deep sigh.

"There's no use arguing with Jinx, she's as stubborn as a mule..."

"You don't know who you're talking to, so I'll let you off the hook. This time. That said, you really should listen to Fury and Fate over here. They know what's up."
"I'm called the Arkham Knight for a reason, toots. It's the place where I was reborn. I dealt with crazies just like you for over a year. Hell half of 'em were worse than ya. But y'know, I'm not gonna sit here and argue for two hours because I don't want this place to be blown up before we can even finish planning."

@C.T. @Atomyk @Otto @Archwar

James Proudstar - Warpath

" Whatever the case may be, I'm in. It sounds like they have plenty of other tricks up their sleeve. Monsters with nasty viruses ? Before I didn't have much hope fighting the Avengers, I know of them, have met them on my own world. They are the good guys. Fury too I've heard of. Do we have any scientists of our own ? It seems unlikely that their gizmo will be easy to work to get us sent back"?

James walks over to Ant man and takes a couple of the food stuffs out of the bag.

" Anyone besides me hungry ? "

@Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian @thatguyinthestore

James Proudstar - Warpath

" Whatever the case may be, I'm in. It sounds like they have plenty of other tricks up their sleeve. Monsters with nasty viruses ? Before I didn't have much hope fighting the Avengers, I know of them, have met them on my own world. They are the good guys. Fury too I've heard of. Do we have any scientists of our own ? It seems unlikely that their gizmo will be easy to work to get us sent back"?

James walks over to Ant man and takes a couple of the food stuffs out of the bag.

" Anyone besides me hungry ? "

@Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian @thatguyinthestore
"I could go for some food." Jason said before also taking a couple of energy bars and such out of the food bag. Jason then unwrapped one and began to munch on it before returning to the group.

@Gands @Verite

"-On seeing you both home safely"

Road's eyes thinned as he listened to the other nonhuman say this. Not in a suspiscious manner, as she'd done before, but instead as if what he said had made her wince a bit. Home? Instead of thinking on that though, she drowned her thoughts in what Hakuei had said about her world. A military princess? Potential of king? Road would say it sounded wonderful. She was certain that such a world would be filled with its trials; but still a home. Still a place you'd wish to return.

"Don't wish me home so eagerly, Ally. Unlike everyone else here, I left home. This wasn't my destination - but I've lived longer here, then I would've there." A smirk painted across her lips.

There was something about the girl that, even more had seemed to change. A new breath into her. Road thanked Hakuei's story.

"I can go to any world besides mine. I want to watch a princess of War become King. Or a man who can fly protect the innocent-" her eyes shifted to Clark for but a moment before gazing vacantly into the distance. "Because... I'm not tied to being a monster in these other worlds. I want to die a ninth time - not hunted by the church, but seeing a beautiful world. Even if it lacks oxygen or atmosp-"

Road halted, and her dark skinned cheeks suddenly errupted with color. She'd went on some hopeful, optimistic tangent about hopes and dreams. What had gotten into her!? Why did she feel so... giddy? So... she couldn't think of the word. The fact that a ridiculous, supressed grin was still stapled to her features also escaped her as her feet swung from atop the parasol she'd somehow not lost after falling unconscious in the fight.

"Don't... laugh at me."

Her tone was daring, and friendly, but also embaressed.

@Sen @Hana
@Josh M
@Mobile Post at work forgive it's stylish naked-ness.
dpjslDM.png

The princess was aware that she very nearly held her breath after revealing her empire's motives to Alucard and Road. Most people... They didn't look too kindly upon the fact that Kou wanted to 'unite' the world in such a manner. Even Hakuei, when she had said such things as protection and unity under their banner, knew what it came across as to the people who used to live independently. Not to mention the other armies led by other generals tended to be less lenient on the territories they were assigned to take over, compared to the First Princess.

She exhaled slightly as Alucard and Road seemed to take no negative impressions from it, the miniscule frown on her face smoothened away. Turning to the dhampir, she arched a brow right back at him and chuckled. "Oh? You are not the first to say that." Hakuei closed her eyes with a faint smile, remembering her strengthening bonds with the Kouga riders. They were sometimes seeing her in too good a light. "But isn't kindness a choice that brings us better things than force can ever do?"

Vuo0iO8.png

"To force obedience by only the sword..." Hakuei sighed, tasting the familiar words she had once spoken many nights and days ago under the open skies of the Kouga's former plains. "Will only invite bloody rebellion later." She met her eyes with Alucard, then with Road. "That is what I believe."

She turned to Road and smiled a more genuine smile than the politely neutral ones she may have shown the dark-skinned girl earlier. "To die in a place surrounded by beauty, is not such a bad thing," the princess murmured gently, watching the flush suffuse Road's dark cheeks. "And I have yet to see any monster in the girl in front of me..." And for just a moment, her eyes flickered in Alucard's direction. "Or the man in front of me who, I suppose, decries himself for his blood."

"I see only allies and people who aren't infallible, but ultimately capable of doing good if they take that choice."

@Sen @Azuremoon @Crow

jTnmIeV.png

"I see. My apologies."
Of course there were going to be a handful of people who did not wish to go home. Bad memories of what once was, or perhaps a life-or-death situation before they were taken here. There were many reasons as to why home might not be a welcome place for them. If not for his father, Alucard had a feeling he would not like going back to that place as well. He asked no questions as to why Road made her decisions as such, but he nodded his head in understanding. She was not alone. And for as long as she remained in this world and battle between Umbrella and SHIELD, he had no doubts that he and Hakuei would remain by her side, as well as her other allies. "... I sympathize with how you must feel, to be labelled as a monster - especially if by blood." The dhampir closed his eyes. "The darkness and its inhabitants greet and tend to me like their master, but that is not the life I wish. I can never be able to mingle with mortals, my destiny will be fulfilled alone."
eebSKif.png

Alucard took a deep breath at Hakuei's words.

"Kindness is a human emotion - and I am only half a human. Thus, I am not quite as kind as you."
He fell silent at Hakuei's judgement of him. That she saw him as an ally... as someone who could do good. The blond man turned away, so the two could not see his face. He was a creature of darkness, as was his father. That blood was dominant and cursed, vile and corrupted. She was too kind. But she was a mortal. One day, that might be her undoing. For some reason Alucard suddenly wished that day would never come for her.
@Hana @Azuremoon @ALULUGETTINGFEELS

"What can I say, I'm quite the free-spirited gambler, always ready to take a chance for a blush like that," Joshua couldn't help but chuckle a little that the pink shading of her cheeks before growing serious when he noticed who she had gone to attend to. Walking over with her, he hummed for a moment while cupping his chin, "Seems he took quite the beating... if need, I can move him somewhere better for you to examine him, Lady Azura."

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Hachiro Terra

You had a thing for your sister!? is what Senna wanted to exclaim at Blake. She bit her lip, however, holding herself back from bursting out a comment. She really had no right to judge something she knew nothing about. Senna wanted to be an understanding person, just as her friend Ichigo had been for her...

bM3hbRi.png

"Well, any kind of love can be good, right? Eventually you'll find the romantic kind of love you're looking for; I'm sure of it. No need to put so much pressure on your heart," she said, gently poking him on the chest. "Good people like you will always end up with lots of love. Maybe even I will... If I'm lucky~"

Shooting a glare at Joshua over her shoulder, Senna shook her head. "Ask all you want, but I'll say no every time!" she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him. "Don't let him take advantage of you like he did me, Azura. I'm onto his game," she said to the woman before she would walk away, shooting Joshua a teasing look.

As for Fury's comment, Senna did hear it, but chose not to reply. Why was he complaining anyhow? It wasn't as if they had been asked to come there and help out. He should've expected even a little rambunctious behavior out of people who had been kidnapped from their homes. Anyhow, she hadn't been the one sucking face, after all. It was Joshua who had sucked her face! :P

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi

Azura nodded in thanks to Senna for the advice, before turnig to Joshua.

"That would be appreciated." she said to him before returning her attention to Zeberus.

Zerberus heard a voice. Was it who he think it was? His vision was blurry from the side effects of the armor. He coughed up little blood from his mouth as he tried to talk.

"Don't worry......about me......Azura. I......do.......stuff like......this.....all the time. Is........everyone..........safe?"

His vision was getting better. He tried to get up to see. He used his scarf to wipe the blood away. He could see everyone. They were alive.

"Good....noone is hurt......"
images

@Takumi @Anyone

"Even so, I will still worry. You need to be safe as well " she said, adopting a bit of a motherly tone towards him momentarily.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Kaykay @Hachiro Terra

dpjslDM.png

Vuo0iO8.png

@Sen @Azuremoon @Crow

jTnmIeV.png

"I see. My apologies."
Of course there were going to be a handful of people who did not wish to go home. Bad memories of what once was, or perhaps a life-or-death situation before they were taken here. There were many reasons as to why home might not be a welcome place for them. If not for his father, Alucard had a feeling he would not like going back to that place as well. He asked no questions as to why Road made her decisions as such, but he nodded his head in understanding. She was not alone. And for as long as she remained in this world and battle between Umbrella and SHIELD, he had no doubts that he and Hakuei would remain by her side, as well as her other allies. "... I sympathize with how you must feel, to be labelled as a monster - especially if by blood." The dhampir closed his eyes. "The darkness and its inhabitants greet and tend to me like their master, but that is not the life I wish. I can never be able to mingle with mortals, my destiny will be fulfilled alone."
eebSKif.png

Alucard took a deep breath at Hakuei's words.

"Kindness is a human emotion - and I am only half a human. Thus, I am not quite as kind as you."
He fell silent at Hakuei's judgement of him. That she saw him as an ally... as someone who could do good. The blond man turned away, so the two could not see his face. He was a creature of darkness, as was his father. That blood was dominant and cursed, vile and corrupted. She was too kind. But she was a mortal. One day, that might be her undoing. For some reason Alucard suddenly wished that day would never come for her.
@Hana @Azuremoon @ALULUGETTINGFEELS
Road had drawn another similarity between her world and Alucards'. Somehow the Dracula of his world didn't seem to parallel hers - the Noah though? Oh yes. An ancient evil, bent on destroying humanity and feeding on some manner of essence? Yes. Alucard seemed to parallel the Fourteenth Apostle, Allen Walker. A boy of the Church who was to be the final member of the family, and had somehow over taken the dormant genes within him and helped the Church destroy the Noah. Hell, they even had similar hair.

Road was not like Alucard in this regard. She was a creature of darkness, and in her world - for seven lifetimes she had reveled in it. She'd done unfathomable things; slaughtered human children, baited lovers only to leave them broken so that once she ended them their souls would be ripe for the transformation to Akuma. Even when she'd first arrived. She'd approached all Alucard, Clark and that Palpatine fellow for the purpose of infecting them as soon as she could gain their trust. In her world it was an obligation to her family, and she'd loved them. She was happy to bath in blood for them, and they for her.

Now that was over, and she wanted something new.

Road's arms crossed over her chest and she bent a knee to stand at an aggressive angle as to respond to Hakuei's kind words, and said exactly what the other creature of darkness had thought.

"Little-Haku; you're the minority here. We monsters outnumber you in our group, and you're being to nice!" Road had really appreciated what both of them had done and said, but a sassy attitude had always been her default setting. "It'd hate to see it get you hurt, so you better start practicing a better angry face. Here..." Road's face contorted- for a moment she looked truly disgusted in nothing at all. Her brow furrowed, she looked down her nose and her lips were pressed together in a tight 'I' line. An almost comic impression of anger. "Now, it's your turn-" the Noah's face fell back to normal, "-and if you think you can get away with not doing it, I'll draw it on you with my fingers!". Her two index fingers rose to the edges of her mouth and pulled them down into a frown on her own face for a mere second before her hands returned onto her hips.

That smirk was back on the Noah's lips, and it was missing it's ugly tinge of manipulation behind it.

@Sen @Hana @still mobile post because when I work I never actually leave

Last edited:
Lucifer looked over at Penny and saw that he was holding a flask and he threw it in his direction. Despite not having god level reflexes, he caught it in his hand and smiled back at Penny. He seemed to have him as a potential friend

" What exactly do you mean that you need to block people out?" He asked

Lucifer noticed that Scott seemed tense around him and he wondered why that was so. He could understand the awkwardness, he didn't know any of them and they were interlopers in their world after all. People who didn't belong,

Lucifer pursed his lips and wasn't sure what else there was to respond. " Personal junk? Is the personal junk of your allies or from someone else?" He asked, as walked over to the boxes. He may have a flask now, but there was no harm in trying to find one for Elliot who had drank most of poor Penny's liquor. He started to search them.

@Verite @Darkseide

Reactions: Gands
Status
Not open for further replies.