Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_ng0i9dxIPN1shpc29.png

"Oh... so... that's it..."

Blake tried to make sense of this. So they were killed, but replicated for the task of helping out Umbrella? However, from what this woman was saying, it was like she was implying that this would be the last time that someone that dies in the main group would be replicated like this. Did that mean that they were close to achieving what they had to do? To get back at Umbrella in some way or form? He wasn't so sure, but it felt like it was going to end in some way some time soon...

"Just... telling them about the Tesseract's location? That doesn't sound that bad to do..."

Well, other than the fact that they had to wait for the others to catch up, Blake figured it was the best option on what they could do. Slowly reassessing the situation on what he was given in knowledge in terms of how they were alive again if they were killed, Blake glanced over at Senna, managing to catch a glimpse of her leaning against his arm.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8bQdxr1shpc29.png

"U... um..."

Brief memories of how his last conversation went down with Senna, he could figure out why she felt a bit awkward around him, and on why he himself felt unsure on how to move on from that. It was like that last conversation he had with Senna was being guided along by another person, someone that wasn't how the usual Blake would act like. Maybe he was too pressured by the situation back there, and threw away his optimistic demeanor only to put it back on when the damage had become too much...

"Same here... sorry about all of that... I... I felt really afraid back there. I didn't want to lose any more people, and I got lost in that fear... I let that go out of control, and I know I was only worrying you and the others so much by acting that way..."

Almost like taking a dreadful weight off of his shoulders, Blake found it the right time to apologize to Senna about what went down before all of this, on how he practically snapped under pressure.

"... so whatever comes up next, we'll be working together until we can smile and laugh like before. You know... the real smiles that I had? We'll make it through, sounds good?"

Even if they were killed off, Blake was glad to know that they weren't alone. He couldn't imagine how it would've gone if it were only him being killed... or worse... if it were only Senna... For now, he knew now that it was better to move on towards the future, because that was the only way that things were to change for good.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
85kCPQW.png

The woman was silent for a moment, crossing her arms as she stared at the pair. "I meant that you two are the last ones likely to be revived. This may seem hard to comprehend, but your old bodies have perished and your consciousnesses were put into replicated copies of your previous bodies. Why? At this point, I'm not sure. Clearly, it's for some angle, but Umbrella can't deny that everything will be coming to a head soon."

She turned slightly and looked toward the door. "... You are not the only ones replicated in this manner. Some, but not all, of those who were killed among your group woke up much like yourself. The technology in your heads have been reactivated and they have been forced to carry out tasks for Umbrella at this very moment/ As for your original group..." She turned back to Blake and Senna. "... They will be reaching this floor very soon, and you will have to meet them to tell them the location of the Tesseract."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

There was no soot to be found.

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Crow @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Verite @Investigation
vfXLoB3.png

Senna tapped her chin thoughtfully, trying to comprehend what the woman would explain to them. "So we were killed and brought back in new bodies, huh?" This wasn't the strangest thing that had ever happened to her. Senna had died once before, after all. She was, however, curious as to why Umbrella had done this. Apparently this woman didn't have an answer to every question. Hopefully they would learn in due time.

"If the others who died like us are doing tasks for Umbrella right now, where are they? I hope they're okay..." She thought about their other group for a moment as well, relieved to know they would reach this floor soon. Not that it mattered too much. At least, for the moment, she had Blake by her side.

The soul reaper reached up to fiddle with a lock of her hair, nodding when she would hear Blake's words. "I shouldn't have blamed you for being so afraid. I was afraid too; we all were. It was wrong of me to push you like I did. As you said, I was just worried and... If you weren't okay, I wasn't sure if I could be okay for much longer either."

Senna smiled, finally turning her gaze back to Blake's face. "I guess you didn't need a slap back there. You really needed more of a..."

Without another word, the girl reached out and hugged him. While in the hug she replied back to the last thing he said. "That sounds nice. Your real smile will be worth the wait, Raven. I'll do whatever it takes to see it," she replied, sounding hopeful. "We'll definitely make it out of this together. I just know we will."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

3QkVJon.png

Claire flinched slightly at Kujou's touch. She met the girl's gaze and suddenly looked ashamed. Though, she did not lower her gun, even as 18 aimed a slightly barbed comment her way. Annette stared back at her with little emotion, giving off the impression she was at least feeling fearless.

"Umbrella is responsible for the creature tracking your group down," Annette said slowly. "But I have little idea as to what just happened. I have heard rumors that a man was working to turn your group from the inside, and I suppose..." She nodded to Lex. "... That is him? I will not deny any sort of blame, but if you have traitors among you, that is likely the beta Wesker's jurisdiction, not mine."

Claire looked at her with confusion, slowly lowering her weapon. "Beta Wesker...?"

But Milton had something else on his mind. "It would... seem that whoever did this could have done it at any time? Why not kill both Claire and I to let the virus reach late-stage?"

"Maybe they don't want us all to die," Leon said.

"Or they were just waiting to get a dose of the cure..." Claire sighed and holstered her gun. "I guess that takes her out of the running." She gestured to Miku. "Not that it seemed likely to be her to begin with."

s4SViJL.png

"... Also," Wanda said, speaking to Cagliostro. "All the clues could have pointed to Lucifer, for he has the power of mind control. It is for that reason that the clues of this kill must be relied upon primarily."

Blake suffered a hole in his chest that went straight through his body. It was about the size of a fist. Senna's body was impaled with some kind of metal pipe, which those who went through the power section would recognize as one of the unique pieces of one of the machines. Senna had been impaled against the wall so hard that there were cracks in the wall itself. She even had a broken arm.

"What a mess. There's not much else to gather from this," Leon said. "Someone must have destroyed one of the machines in the power room to cause a black-out."

@Crow @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Verite @Investigation
"I'm voting for Clark." Jason said bluntly. The fist sized hole in his chest was literally all he needed to make his vote. Jason wouldn't say anything else, but would now rather stay put in the back with a lit cigar in his mouth and one bad attitude.

@Crow @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Verite @Josh M@Investigation

Penny was not amused to find out his 'friend' had been a traitor all along.

Racist.gif

Of course, it's not like Lucy had been racist, but the rage in Penny was quite strong... He didn't like betrayal...

Lucifer looked over at Penny. " You're a little late for that. But I get your feelings. I am not exactly proud of what I have done either," he replied to Penny.

Meanwhile Linda looked over at Claire and Annette. " Shouldn't we do something about that?" She asked.

@Darkseide @Atomyk

One of the machines closest to the lab was badly damaged. Judging by its condition, heat or flame melted parts of the machine, though the part that impaled Senna looked to have needed to be pulled off with great force.
That seemed to be every clue available here.
@york @Crow @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Verite @Investigation
Schala Zeal
@Atomyk @Crow @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Verite
@Investigation

Hmm... Considering what she had discovered in the power room, the list of suspects had been narrowed down further... Parts of the machine had been melted by heat or flame, and additionally... As Schala had concluded from before, it would seem the perpetrator had some immense strength on them.

Three suspects immediately came to mind in that regard, which was Clark, Alucard, and Android 18, but since 18 was the least likely to use fire... That narrows it down to two...

For a while, she pondered which one to vote for, until she suddenly recalled hearing the sound of burning sometime when she was waiting to receive the cure... Something that didn't sound a whole lot like heat vision going off, but might still have been set off by heat vision.

Though Clark wasn't completely out of the picture yet, she suspected that she might just have a good idea of who had done it... Taking a small breath, she finally spoke up.

"I... Vote for Alucard." She said finally.

Both he and Clark seemed to be capable of doing all that was presented before them, except... The latter was more experienced with fire, whereas Clark would likely have relied on his heat vision alot more than just flames themselves...​

Penny would nod as the others talked.

"I'll vote for him too." (Alucard)
He was still livid about being betrayed by Lucy. They had shared liquor, dammit. You don't drink a Man's liquor and stab him in the back!​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey, Alucard, you have to say something. Alucard, please, share your word! This is probably our final chance to fix things!"

Cagliostro sighs, almost shedding a tear.

"Alucard has high speed feats, but they are not fast enough to punch through Blake Dormi's chest without leaving his hand bloody. Clark Kent's speed feats have enough momentum to pull that off - speeding forward, then backing away at a much faster pace than the rate of blood splatter. Now, unless Alucard has access to a weapon the size of a fist, most likely lying around and bloody..."

Cagliostro then analyses Blake Dormi's wound, to see if it was truly caused by a fist or blunt weapon of sorts.

h6djOnn.webp

"Ah! Of course! Someone with a good sense of smell might be able to identify the smell of Blake's Blood."

"Arkham Knight, after this, I'm going to investigate the burned machine again. Among everyone here, you appear to understand the inner-workings of Clark Kent best, so I would like to request for you to come along. I specifically need information regarding this heat vision of his."​

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Sen @Hana @Josh M

Last edited:
"Hey, Alucard, you have to say something. Alucard, please, share your word! This is probably our final chance to fix things!"

"Alucard has high speed feats, but they are not fast enough to punch through Blake Dormi's chest without leaving his hand bloody. Clark Kent's speed feats have enough momentum to pull that off - speeding forward, then backing away at a much faster pace than the rate of blood splatter. Now, unless Alucard has access to a weapon the size of a fist, most likely lying around and bloody..."

Cagliostro then analyses Blake Dormi's wound, to see if it was truly caused by a fist or blunt weapon of sorts.

h6djOnn.webp

"Ah! Of course! Someone with a good sense of smell might be able to identify the smell of Blake's Blood."

"Arkham Knight, after this, I'm going to investigate the burned machine again. Among everyone here, you appear to understand the inner-workings of Clark Kent best, so I would like to request for you to come along. I specifically need information regarding this heat vision of his."​

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Sen @Hana @Josh M
"Blood won't do it. Trust me on this, all you get from being around it is the sense of being surrounded by iron."

The mercenary shook his head with a sigh, still seemingly without any sort of mirth in his attitude, "And not to rain on your parade, but I'm sure that a lot of us smell like iron, and even if it has Blake's scent... we've all been around him this whole time. You're not getting anything from that because a dog would just look confused at us."

"Actually..." Joshua narrowed his eyes at the alchemist, crossing his arms and scowling as he glared her down, "How would you know how fast either of them exactly are? Seems like you're making an officially big jump to simply say that Alucard couldn't do it when you've admitted that his speed is through the roof... Seems like you just want to make Clark look like the bad guy here."

"Hell, if it wasn't for all the other evidence... I'd say you were trying to make us fight each other to protect yourself," His hand fell to his blade's grip as he made the accusation, his eyes darting between Cagliostro and Alucard as he began to wonder which would be his target, "Though for now, I'm going Alucard."

Lucifer looked over at the others and shrugged. " I don't know- none of the evidence seems to point to him, I would place my vote back up. But I am certain that I will be shot down again.. and to be honest, I honestly don't care. ... it just seems that nobody is looking at the fucking evidence presented. I don't care how good someone is. People can be controlled if given the right incentive. All of you are on a goddamn bandwagon, no changing anything." He looked over at the ground and took a swig out of his alcohol. He was going to need a lot more of these after dealing with these people.

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Sen @Hana @Josh M @The Myrmidon

"..."

Well. Looked like she hadn't had the chance to reply to Shirou before shit went down and another, probably annoying question arose.

"...What would you like me to do, Shirou?"

Never got old, huh.

@Kaykay @everyonerip​

"Well, he did say it's either him or Alucard. Your reasoning makes sense, and now it's my turn to explain some things..."

Cagliostro gets ready for a lecture as she snaps her fingers.

h6djOnn.webp

"Of course! I'm a genius! I will summarise this in layman's terms. You see, when the supposed source of heat interacts with the power supply, the burning, then blackout, occured.

There are two proposed possibilities as implied by the round-down suspect list - Alucard's fireball, and Clark Kent's... heat vision.

The former is more 'spread out' while the latter is more 'concentrated'. The former burns a little more slowly while the latter is quick to produce burns. As something burns slowly, it's more likely to produce more carbon residue, or as you put it 'soot', or even larger clouds of smoke. If we are capable of smelling the burn, we will be fully capable of identifying smoke.

Alucard's fire would also have more ease spreading and being easier to detect, while heat vision is more instant in nature, not producing flames, but it will produce the smell of melting substances, and reactions on a metallic surface intepreted as 'burns'. Such reactions may also result in a reddish glow. The same can be achieved with Alucard's closer-to-ordinary flames, but at a slower rate."

Cagliostro then proclaims.

"Are there any rebuttals to what I have said? Oh who am I kidding, of course there will be, now won't there, Clark Kent? By the way, Alucard, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this matter as well."​

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Crow @Josh M @MetalNova @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Gands @Crimson Spartan @MetalNova @InvestigatoMano
85kCPQW.png

The woman was silent for a moment, crossing her arms as she stared at the pair. "I meant that you two are the last ones likely to be revived. This may seem hard to comprehend, but your old bodies have perished and your consciousnesses were put into replicated copies of your previous bodies. Why? At this point, I'm not sure. Clearly, it's for some angle, but Umbrella can't deny that everything will be coming to a head soon."

She turned slightly and looked toward the door. "... You are not the only ones replicated in this manner. Some, but not all, of those who were killed among your group woke up much like yourself. The technology in your heads have been reactivated and they have been forced to carry out tasks for Umbrella at this very moment/ As for your original group..." She turned back to Blake and Senna. "... They will be reaching this floor very soon, and you will have to meet them to tell them the location of the Tesseract."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

There was no soot to be found.

@Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Crow @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Verite @Investigation
uteeuXd.png

"I doubt my opinions will change any minds, but my flames are very ordinary. I have control of them as I fire them, but beyond that it is just like setting anything on ablaze. Fire is not a very controllable element." Alucard coughed. At this point he was used to having the people around him look at him with suspicion. "Concentrated fire seems a more likely suspect."

h6djOnn.webp

uMGG2TV.png

"A sword and a spear. You can even examine it if you wish."

"I shall be voting for Clark. Maybe that is to be expected, since we are the only two being suspected. Apologies."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Hana @Josh M @The Myrmidon

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Gands @Jeremi @MetalNova @Verite @Atomyk
@Investigation

Though she had submitted a vote, there was a tie now, and with Alucard's most recent vote, it seemed there was a tie.

In that moment, where time practically seemed to stand still, and the vote of even one person, could potentially change the course of the future, Schala wondered if her vote was correct... Considering the more... Subtle things that had happened in the past kills. Reccurring traits...

Feats of remarkable strength and speed, and cases where marks had been left behind by what seemed to be concentrated sources of heat... Like beams...

As much as part of her refused to believe it, Alucard's fire powers could not be nearly as precise as Clark's heat vision, and... ... As much as she trusted him, she wondered if he would have been the ideal candidate for infiltration.

With that in mind, Schala decided to switch her vote while she had the chance.

"I... ... My vote for Alucard is withdrawn..." She started, hesitating a little.

A rather sad look crossed her face as she turned to Clark, unable to even meet his eyes as she finished what she was going to say.

"I... Change my vote to Clark..." She said finally.

As far as she knew, this appeared to be her final decision on the matter, after some further consideration.​

uteeuXd.png

"I doubt my opinions will change any minds, but my flames are very ordinary. I have control of them as I fire them, but beyond that it is just like setting anything on ablaze. Fire is not a very controllable element." Alucard coughed. At this point he was used to having the people around him look at him with suspicion. "Concentrated fire seems a more likely suspect."

uMGG2TV.png

"A sword and a spear. You can even examine it if you wish."

"I shall be voting for Clark. Maybe that is to be expected, since we are the only two being suspected. Apologies."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Hana @Josh M @The Myrmidon

Cagliostro examines the weapons and cross-references them with Blake's wounds.​

"Blood won't do it. Trust me on this, all you get from being around it is the sense of being surrounded by iron."

The mercenary shook his head with a sigh, still seemingly without any sort of mirth in his attitude, "And not to rain on your parade, but I'm sure that a lot of us smell like iron, and even if it has Blake's scent... we've all been around him this whole time. You're not getting anything from that because a dog would just look confused at us."

"Actually..." Joshua narrowed his eyes at the alchemist, crossing his arms and scowling as he glared her down, "How would you know how fast either of them exactly are? Seems like you're making an officially big jump to simply say that Alucard couldn't do it when you've admitted that his speed is through the roof... Seems like you just want to make Clark look like the bad guy here."

"Hell, if it wasn't for all the other evidence... I'd say you were trying to make us fight each other to protect yourself," His hand fell to his blade's grip as he made the accusation, his eyes darting between Cagliostro and Alucard as he began to wonder which would be his target, "Though for now, I'm going Alucard."

"Make Clark look like the bad guy you say? F- fine!" Cagliostro pouts. "I've seen Alucard in action. His speed feat is 'over the roof' as you put it, but not exactly the same kind of extreme as Clark Kent, persay. The Arkham Knight is capable of knowing the speed feat of Clark Kent. Hmph. Of course, it's hard to believe without evidence. That's a basic in my arts. With that, I have a few questions and requests."

Cagliostro points to a blank wall.

"The first of it. Alucard, Clark Kent, I want you both to fire your... fire and heat vision at that wall. Different spots, please."​

@Josh M @Sen

It is, unfortunately, indeterminate. At the very least, a sword was not the cause.

@Crow

"I couldn't be better, Ada! A reuinion such as yours should be celebrated!" He held out his arms as if asking Ada to take all of him in. He did not lose that smirk on his face. "Ah, but when or where are you from? Perhaps it doesn't matter..." He leaned forward and placed his hands on the desk. "... For you have always been a traitorous one, haven't you?"

He let that sit for a moment, staring at her behind his sunglasses. He gave Scott a sidelong look, who didn't speak a word. "But the fact of the matter is, Ada, is that you should know more about me than anyone in this building. Even that American agent and Chris' nosey sister. So, you really should tell me what you think our working relationship is, and do not spare me the details."

@Minerva
She ignored the 'traitorous' comment. She had always had her own motivations for things. She had her own motivations for why she did what she did. She was as loyal as she needed to be to get her employer's job done. Whether that employer was Wesker or a competing company, it didn't matter. Her betrayals only occurred as needed.

"Of course." Ada said, shifting in her seat. "You tell me to get things, possibly hoping that they'll kill me, and then when I return with what you asked, you act friendly to me, I get paid for doing my job." She looked up. "I've done the jobs I've been told to do for you."

Last edited:

"Make Clark look like the bad guy you say? F- fine!" Cagliostro pouts. "I've seen Alucard in action. His speed feat is 'over the roof' as you put it, but not exactly the same kind of extreme as Clark Kent, persay. The Arkham Knight is capable of knowing the speed feat of Clark Kent. Hmph. Of course, it's hard to believe without evidence. That's a basic in my arts. With that, I have a few questions and requests."

"The first of it. Alucard, Clark Kent, I want you both to fire your... fire and heat vision at that wall. Different spots, please."​

@Josh M @Sen

He did as instructed, firing three flaming balls of fire towards the wall with a blank, but almost tired looking expression. If gone well, it would have left three very prominent circular burn marks and continued to burn the wall itself.

@Crow @Josh M @Atomyk

Annette looked down at her feet, curbing the emotion she had been expressing a moment before. She didn't bother to resist as Warpath moved to restrain her. She dropped her weapon to the ground in defeat and looked up to meet Claire's gaze. "Fine," she said, her voice mixed with emotion and defiance. She turned her head then to Warpath, eyeing him. "Maybe you wouldn't understand necessity. Maybe we would have sent you home, but it really doesn't matter now. By the time this is over, not all of us will be getting out unscathed."

She then looked at Twisted Fate but didn't seem in any hurry to answer him. Eventually, she muttered, "My daughter is dead, so what do I care? The world can burn."

Claire sighed and aimed her gun toward Annette once again. Her hand shook slightly, but she managed a look of disgust. "Better yet, tell us where we can make a serum to reverse the virus' effects. There is no time, and you will not be saving anyone if we take you down with us."

Annette seemed more receptive to this. She took a long, shuddering breath and nodded to one side of the room. "Leave through that way and you'll come to a lab. You can make a serum there. It should be empty... except for my husband."

Claire felt no choice but to lower her weapon. "You guys trust it?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @york @thatguyinthestore @Otto @PowerSection

"Well?" Cullen said in response to Azura. "Not much choice, is there? Considering they deactivated the rubbish in our heads once, meeting the Avengers again is probably our best option." Not that Cullen sounded particularly hopeful about it.

Cullen had to let one of the others awoken earlier lead, but soon everyone was standing in the lobby entrance of the facility. They were just in time to watch the heavy metal door guarding the facility fly off its hinges and land in front of them. Mist and dust followed in its wake, and out of the cloud came the superpowered men they had fought once before, looking like warriors of legend.

In the face of such power, Cullen could only shrug and break out into a wide grin.

Nr9Xeva.png

"So, history repeats itself?"

At the front of the group was the man in the iron suit, who took a few steps forward and revealed his face. He sighed at the group and looked back at Steve, who said, "I guess it's to be expected."

Tony looked back to the group and mirrored Cullen's shrug. "I still have the EMP device. It's going to hurt a whole damn lot, but probably less than if we actually fought again." He raised his arm toward the group, not even noticing the danger coming his way.

A large blast of heat and energy flew out of the door on the right, consuming Tony completely. It was followed by a large plate of heavy metal that slammed into Tony and sent him flying into the wall on the left. From the direction of the blast walked out a man of steel. A robot that some in the group would recognize the shape of from the dark room of one of the feeds...

8PIe0rA.jpg

"Tony!" Steve yelled, looking hesitant for the briefest of moments about where he should turn.

"I am Ultron," said the hulking robot. "Fight with me, or I will use your chips to melt your heads from the inside out."

"Stand aside," said Thor defiantly, moving toward the robot. He bellowed wordlessly and leaped toward the robot. His hammer fell upon Ultron, who raised his arms to block the attack, causing a clash of metal on metal that created brilliant sparks throughout the room.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Takumi

Wesker was silent as he brought Ada to the administrative part of the building. He went to his office, which looked sparse but not wholly uninviting. He brought her to a smaller side room where, surprisingly, Scott Lang stood wordlessly.

xFW26W8.png

Next to him was a desk and a chair, which Wesker gestured for Ada to sit in. He stood across the desk from her and smiled. "Ada Wong... how are you?"

@Minerva

Azura would of made a witty remark towards the Avengers until Tony was attacked. Eyes widening at the hulking figure that threatened to melt their head from the inside her look of shock quickly turned into a dark scowl.

"So much for history repeating itself. It seems they took measures to insure it wouldn't be so easy." she scoffed.

"Very well then!" turning to the Steve her expression became blank, her eyes showing her sorrow and anger. Charging forward she would thrust her Naginata at Steve, silently hoping he'd block. While doing this she began to sing, water forming around her with her movements.

[spoili][media]
[/spoili]

"Embrace the dark, you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne. A legacy of lies, a familiar disguise! Sing with me, a song, of Conquest and Fate. The black pillar cracks beneath it's weight. Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone. Lost in thoughts, all alone~"
she would try to push Steve back and if not at least push herself away a little for some distance, then spin, causing a ring of water to ripple out and maybe soak Steve and Thor but her hope was to soak Ultron too in this wide range attack.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Bomb @Mason Moretti

@Josh M @Sen

"No"

Clark stood firm as he turned his body slightly. With a look of disgust, he'd turn back towards the "girl".

"You've seen my heat vision, you know how it works. This isn't a game to me. I'm not going to jump because you asked. People are dead, and you me jump in your hoop. If you think it's me, that's fine. I'm insult the dead by doing your science experiment."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Hana @Sen @The Myrmidon @Azuremoon

"No"

Clark stood firm as he turned his body slightly. With a look of disgust, he'd turn back towards the "girl".

"You've seen my heat vision, you know how it works. This isn't a game to me. I'm not going to jump because you asked. People are dead, and you me jump in your hoop. If you think it's me, that's fine. I'm insult the dead by doing your science experiment."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Hana @Sen @The Myrmidon @Azuremoon
"Or maybe you can help the dead rest in peace by making this decision making for other people as smooth as possible, Sir Clark."

"Or perhaps your unwillingness to coopoerate means four of us are right about you being a cold-blooded murderer."

Status
Not open for further replies.