Status
Not open for further replies.
Annette looked down at her feet, curbing the emotion she had been expressing a moment before. She didn't bother to resist as Warpath moved to restrain her. She dropped her weapon to the ground in defeat and looked up to meet Claire's gaze. "Fine," she said, her voice mixed with emotion and defiance. She turned her head then to Warpath, eyeing him. "Maybe you wouldn't understand necessity. Maybe we would have sent you home, but it really doesn't matter now. By the time this is over, not all of us will be getting out unscathed."

She then looked at Twisted Fate but didn't seem in any hurry to answer him. Eventually, she muttered, "My daughter is dead, so what do I care? The world can burn."

Claire sighed and aimed her gun toward Annette once again. Her hand shook slightly, but she managed a look of disgust. "Better yet, tell us where we can make a serum to reverse the virus' effects. There is no time, and you will not be saving anyone if we take you down with us."

Annette seemed more receptive to this. She took a long, shuddering breath and nodded to one side of the room. "Leave through that way and you'll come to a lab. You can make a serum there. It should be empty... except for my husband."

Claire felt no choice but to lower her weapon. "You guys trust it?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Gummi Bunnies @york @thatguyinthestore @Otto @PowerSection

"Well?" Cullen said in response to Azura. "Not much choice, is there? Considering they deactivated the rubbish in our heads once, meeting the Avengers again is probably our best option." Not that Cullen sounded particularly hopeful about it.

Cullen had to let one of the others awoken earlier lead, but soon everyone was standing in the lobby entrance of the facility. They were just in time to watch the heavy metal door guarding the facility fly off its hinges and land in front of them. Mist and dust followed in its wake, and out of the cloud came the superpowered men they had fought once before, looking like warriors of legend.

In the face of such power, Cullen could only shrug and break out into a wide grin.

Nr9Xeva.png

"So, history repeats itself?"

At the front of the group was the man in the iron suit, who took a few steps forward and revealed his face. He sighed at the group and looked back at Steve, who said, "I guess it's to be expected."

Tony looked back to the group and mirrored Cullen's shrug. "I still have the EMP device. It's going to hurt a whole damn lot, but probably less than if we actually fought again." He raised his arm toward the group, not even noticing the danger coming his way.

A large blast of heat and energy flew out of the door on the right, consuming Tony completely. It was followed by a large plate of heavy metal that slammed into Tony and sent him flying into the wall on the left. From the direction of the blast walked out a man of steel. A robot that some in the group would recognize the shape of from the dark room of one of the feeds...

8PIe0rA.jpg

"Tony!" Steve yelled, looking hesitant for the briefest of moments about where he should turn.

"I am Ultron," said the hulking robot. "Fight with me, or I will use your chips to melt your heads from the inside out."

"Stand aside," said Thor defiantly, moving toward the robot. He bellowed wordlessly and leaped toward the robot. His hammer fell upon Ultron, who raised his arms to block the attack, causing a clash of metal on metal that created brilliant sparks throughout the room.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Takumi

Wesker was silent as he brought Ada to the administrative part of the building. He went to his office, which looked sparse but not wholly uninviting. He brought her to a smaller side room where, surprisingly, Scott Lang stood wordlessly.

xFW26W8.png

Next to him was a desk and a chair, which Wesker gestured for Ada to sit in. He stood across the desk from her and smiled. "Ada Wong... how are you?"

@Minerva

Azura would of made a witty remark towards the Avengers until Tony was attacked. Eyes widening at the hulking figure that threatened to melt their head from the inside her look of shock quickly turned into a dark scowl.

"So much for history repeating itself. It seems they took measures to insure it wouldn't be so easy." she scoffed.

"Very well then!" turning to the Steve her expression became blank, her eyes showing her sorrow and anger. Charging forward she would thrust her Naginata at Steve, silently hoping he'd block. While doing this she began to sing, water forming around her with her movements.

[spoili][media]
[/spoili]

"Embrace the dark, you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne. A legacy of lies, a familiar disguise! Sing with me, a song, of Conquest and Fate. The black pillar cracks beneath it's weight. Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone. Lost in thoughts, all alone~"
she would try to push Steve back and if not at least push herself away a little for some distance, then spin, causing a ring of water to ripple out and maybe soak Steve and Thor but her hope was to soak Ultron too in this wide range attack.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Bomb @Mason Moretti
Fight or die. Ever since she got to this damned place, that was what she had been told over and over. Fight, or the little chips kill you. Fight, or the No More Hero explodes before your very eyes. Fight, or at your one chance of escape, your own comrades gang up on you and shoot you in the back. Her entire life, she had lived by those words, fought by them...killed by them. Well, Alice would obey one last time. If this Ultron wanted a fight...then a fight would be given.

Deciding to stay in place, Alice allowed ASURA-6 to hoist her into the air and fling beams at Ultron from behind Azura, a safe distance from the songstress' melee attack. She would go mobile if needed, but for now long range was the better option.

@Atomyk @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Bomb

Reactions: Takumi
Wanda sighed and walked over toward Clark. She stared him in the eyes, feeling on the verge of collapsing.

y30XwW3.png

"I'm sorry if this is wrong," she said, her voice low and unsteady. "We're so close now, and my powers are at their limit. This is likely the last time I will be able to look into someone's mind, so I hope... for everyone's sake..." Wanda reached out, red energy forming between them. The light enveloped Clark for just a moment, before--

"...!" Wanda gasped and stepped away from him, reacting as if burned. "There's a taint... it's so strong...!" She turned quickly to face the others. "It's just like Lucifer, he is being controlled, and yet... it is so powerful. It must have been festering for so long without my powers there to halt it. Though, if this energy is as powerful as it seems, I do not know if even I could stop this..."

She turned back to Clark, placing her hands on the sides of his head. "I will do what I can--" she began to say, but Clark suddenly doubled over in pain, which was no doubt a strange sight when it came to someone as powerful as he.

"Annette...!" yelled a voice. "It's time...!"

A ventilation grate in the ceiling fell, and William fell along with it. His fall looked painful, but as he stood to his feet, he looked at the group with fate and determination. In his hands was a needle, which he moved to hover over his neck. Annette screamed but was unable to move away from Warpath. "William, no!"

Understanding what was happening, Claire raised her gun in William's direction. She took the shot, only knocking the needle out of the man's hand too late. He was already injected, doubling over in pain as his body shook. "Everyone, get away from him!" Leon yelled.

Wanda was still clutching Clark as he groaned in pain. "Please... keep him at bay while I do this!"

William's clothes had been shredded and his body had transformed into something hideous. He stood on four legs now, growling and snarling. "F-For... Sherr... Sherry..."

b6PbyeB.jpg

@Sen @Jeremi @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yang Lee @MetalNova @Kaide` @Verite @Azuremoon @york @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown

"Well?" Cullen said in response to Azura. "Not much choice, is there? Considering they deactivated the rubbish in our heads once, meeting the Avengers again is probably our best option." Not that Cullen sounded particularly hopeful about it.

Cullen had to let one of the others awoken earlier lead, but soon everyone was standing in the lobby entrance of the facility. They were just in time to watch the heavy metal door guarding the facility fly off its hinges and land in front of them. Mist and dust followed in its wake, and out of the cloud came the superpowered men they had fought once before, looking like warriors of legend.

In the face of such power, Cullen could only shrug and break out into a wide grin.

Nr9Xeva.png

"So, history repeats itself?"

At the front of the group was the man in the iron suit, who took a few steps forward and revealed his face. He sighed at the group and looked back at Steve, who said, "I guess it's to be expected."

Tony looked back to the group and mirrored Cullen's shrug. "I still have the EMP device. It's going to hurt a whole damn lot, but probably less than if we actually fought again." He raised his arm toward the group, not even noticing the danger coming his way.

A large blast of heat and energy flew out of the door on the right, consuming Tony completely. It was followed by a large plate of heavy metal that slammed into Tony and sent him flying into the wall on the left. From the direction of the blast walked out a man of steel. A robot that some in the group would recognize the shape of from the dark room of one of the feeds...

8PIe0rA.jpg

"Tony!" Steve yelled, looking hesitant for the briefest of moments about where he should turn.

"I am Ultron," said the hulking robot. "Fight with me, or I will use your chips to melt your heads from the inside out."

"Stand aside," said Thor defiantly, moving toward the robot. He bellowed wordlessly and leaped toward the robot. His hammer fell upon Ultron, who raised his arms to block the attack, causing a clash of metal on metal that created brilliant sparks throughout the room.

tumblr_inline_o9r6grmUBd1tgc9rn_75sq.png

"A fight?! Bring it!" Jabber would then go all out with a Bullet Punch from the get-go. He wasn't too happy about his head melting, especially when he was placed in this ridiculous situation.

cy1QU2P.png

Should I really fight? Doremi contemplated. She didn't want to cause more pain, but lives were on the line here. And what can she do against a robot?, she thought.

She wanted more time, so she left the fighting to the others.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Takumi

vfXLoB3.png

Senna tapped her chin thoughtfully, trying to comprehend what the woman would explain to them. "So we were killed and brought back in new bodies, huh?" This wasn't the strangest thing that had ever happened to her. Senna had died once before, after all. She was, however, curious as to why Umbrella had done this. Apparently this woman didn't have an answer to every question. Hopefully they would learn in due time.

"If the others who died like us are doing tasks for Umbrella right now, where are they? I hope they're okay..." She thought about their other group for a moment as well, relieved to know they would reach this floor soon. Not that it mattered too much. At least, for the moment, she had Blake by her side.

The soul reaper reached up to fiddle with a lock of her hair, nodding when she would hear Blake's words. "I shouldn't have blamed you for being so afraid. I was afraid too; we all were. It was wrong of me to push you like I did. As you said, I was just worried and... If you weren't okay, I wasn't sure if I could be okay for much longer either."

Senna smiled, finally turning her gaze back to Blake's face. "I guess you didn't need a slap back there. You really needed more of a..."

Without another word, the girl reached out and hugged him. While in the hug she replied back to the last thing he said. "That sounds nice. Your real smile will be worth the wait, Raven. I'll do whatever it takes to see it," she replied, sounding hopeful. "We'll definitely make it out of this together. I just know we will."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_ng0i8mESUE1shpc29.png

"Well... it's going to be okay now. I... I was careless to think that I can take on any threat ahead of us, to think I was able to protect everyone... but now, we can do that together. I'm not going to..."

Blake knew that he had to do what he was avoiding earlier, to ensure that he didn't do the same mistake of recklessly thinking that he would be the sole protector of everyone. He wished he could undo what he did wrong, but at least with this revelation, he can start thinking in this way than the last. Before he could say anything more to Senna, the vigilante was caught offguard by the sudden hug. After all of that stress that he and the others put themselves into, after what went down between him and Senna... it honestly surprised him that a hug was given at this time.

tumblr_inline_n3ktd5KNE41sy4uqk.png

"S-Senna... !?"

Right at the moment that Senna initiated the hug, Blake's face went completely red, his eyes wide in surprise. Given from a lesser known fact that he never had a moment like this with any other girl, he wasn't exactly sure on how to react in general when it came to this. Yet, he took her words in, and knew that this was what she meant by "what he needed besides a slap." Once the surprise washed away, Blake embraced the hug that he and Senna were sharing, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Alright, it's a deal then... Once we get out of this mess safely, you'll get a real smile out of me... and maybe... we can hang out at some spots that I know of..."

It was his attempt at lightening up the mood, but Blake felt a bit idiotic for making a subtle offer to hang out with her once it was over. Then again, he wasn't exactly sure if this was the last time he would have a chat like this, so he had to get it out there in some way or form.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Lucifer groaned. He didn't care that Clark was a traitor or that he was right. ( He hated that he was. That man hadn't seen evil in the slightest.) He drew the sword, ( he had picked it up along with the gun after they decided not to execute him earlier and let him stay), " Well, here we go again," he said, using his telekinesis with the sword to attempt to stab the monster in ones of the eyes.

" Should I shot-?'

" Yes, the eyes. I would assume blinding it would be fine," he replied. Linda shot, hoping that it hit one of the monster's eyes. She might not have known because she did it with her eyes closed.

@Atomyk @Darkseide @Fighting not William Birkin

He did as instructed, firing three flaming balls of fire towards the wall with a blank, but almost tired looking expression. If gone well, it would have left three very prominent circular burn marks and continued to burn the wall itself.

@Crow @Josh M @Atomyk

"No"

Clark stood firm as he turned his body slightly. With a look of disgust, he'd turn back towards the "girl".

"You've seen my heat vision, you know how it works. This isn't a game to me. I'm not going to jump because you asked. People are dead, and you me jump in your hoop. If you think it's me, that's fine. I'm insult the dead by doing your science experiment."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore @Darkseide @Verite @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Hana @Sen @The Myrmidon @Azuremoon

"Or maybe you can help the dead rest in peace by making this decision making for other people as smooth as possible, Sir Clark."

"Or perhaps your unwillingness to coopoerate means four of us are right about you being a cold-blooded murderer."

9sPoTz7.jpg

"Oh? Could it be that you're afraid of us being a step closer to the truth? If it truly isn't you, it's on you," Cagliostro taunts Clark Kent, before she turns to the newest distraction in the place.

"I could continue, but..."​

Wanda sighed and walked over toward Clark. She stared him in the eyes, feeling on the verge of collapsing.

y30XwW3.png

"I'm sorry if this is wrong," she said, her voice low and unsteady. "We're so close now, and my powers are at their limit. This is likely the last time I will be able to look into someone's mind, so I hope... for everyone's sake..." Wanda reached out, red energy forming between them. The light enveloped Clark for just a moment, before--

"...!" Wanda gasped and stepped away from him, reacting as if burned. "There's a taint... it's so strong...!" She turned quickly to face the others. "It's just like Lucifer, he is being controlled, and yet... it is so powerful. It must have been festering for so long without my powers there to halt it. Though, if this energy is as powerful as it seems, I do not know if even I could stop this..."

She turned back to Clark, placing her hands on the sides of his head. "I will do what I can--" she began to say, but Clark suddenly doubled over in pain, which was no doubt a strange sight when it came to someone as powerful as he.

A ventilation grate in the ceiling fell, and William fell along with it. His fall looked painful, but as he stood to his feet, he looked at the group with fate and determination. In his hands was a needle, which he moved to hover over his neck. Annette screamed but was unable to move away from Warpath. "William, no!"

Understanding what was happening, Claire raised her gun in William's direction. She took the shot, only knocking the needle out of the man's hand too late. He was already injected, doubling over in pain as his body shook. "Everyone, get away from him!" Leon yelled.

Wanda was still clutching Clark as he groaned in pain. "Please... keep him at bay while I do this!"

William's clothes had been shredded and his body had transformed into something hideous. He stood on four legs now, growling and snarling. "F-For... Sherr... Sherry..."

b6PbyeB.jpg

@Sen @Jeremi @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yang Lee @MetalNova @Kaide` @Verite @Azuremoon @york @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown
Lucifer groaned. He didn't care that Clark was a traitor or that he was right. ( He hated that he was. That man hadn't seen evil in the slightest.) He drew the sword, ( he had picked it up along with the gun after they decided not to execute him earlier and let him stay), " Well, here we go again," he said, using his telekinesis with the sword to attempt to stab the monster in ones of the eyes.

" Should I shot-?'

" Yes, the eyes. I would assume blinding it would be fine," he replied. Linda shot, hoping that it hit one of the monster's eyes. She might not have known because she did it with her eyes closed.

@Atomyk @Darkseide @Fighting not William Birkin

"It's my turn," Cagliostro grins, performing a Collapse on the grotesque monster. The monster was attacked by an odd, unseen force, distorted, and its defenses dropped and dealing damage, making any other attacks performed on it from then on stronger.

"Prepare for a taste of your own medicine, doctor!"​

@Atomyk @Sen @Jeremi @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yang Lee @MetalNova @Kaide` @Verite @Azuremoon @york @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown

Last edited:
Twisted Fate
---------------

Twisted Fate felt a jolt of danger. He calmly repositioned himself further away.
A ventilation grate in the ceiling fell, and William fell along with it. His fall looked painful, but as he stood to his feet, he looked at the group with fate and determination. In his hands was a needle, which he moved to hover over his neck.​

jUVR5ES.jpg

As soon as William transformed, Twisted Fate swiftly threw a concussive gold card at the mutant in an attempt to stun it.

"Hold it."

@Atomyk @people in vicinity

" Should I shot-?'

Penny would hold up a full bottle of Bacardi 151.

"Take out this douche, and you can have the entire bottle".
Sure, Penny could attack, but he was watching carefully, so he could teleport himself and others to safety when needed.​

y30XwW3.png

b6PbyeB.jpg

Schala Zeal
@Sen @Jeremi @Crow @Josh M @penguin055 @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yang Lee @MetalNova @Kaide` @Verite @Azuremoon @Atomyk @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown
@VS William Creature... Thing

As it turned out, Schala had rightfully second guessed her decision to vote for Alucard, as it turned out to be Clark that was the final traitor, only thing was that there was a much stronger influence on him than there was on Lucifer... Which meant that Wanda would take considerably longer to help him.

To make matters worse, William had become some sort of beast, and was out to attack the group! Looks like they would have to keep this thing at bay until Wanda could help Clark... And knowing the potential consequences of Wanda failing, Schala decided to make a stand, raising her hands as she concentrated, casting a spell.

Specifically, if it were successfull, it would envelop most of the creature's body with ice for the time being, which she hoped would at least slow it down. In the meantime, she tried to get as far from the creature as she could in the room, gathering energy... It looked like that ice spell was mostly there to slow what once was William down, giving her time to risk gathering magical energy, to cast a powerfull offensive spell.

If everything went according to plan, she should be able to unleash its power once the creature made its own move...​

Wesker nodded and stepped back, prompting Scott to step forward and grab the back of Ada's head. He pushed her head down to the table, pressing one of her cheeks roughly against the surface. "Don't bother with the knife," he said, amusedly. "It won't phase him much."

Shrugging, Wesker reached up and lowered his glasses slightly. so that Ada could be reminded of his yellow irises. "And I'm still the most dangerous in the room, anyway. Now, Miss Wong, do you recall a cataclysmic event? Do you recall a virus called the Crossed...?"

@Minerva

It was Steve's initial intention to investigate Iron Man's condition, but Azura's initial strike and Jabber's attack forced him to stop and block their attacks. "Come on!" he yelled. He fell easily into Azura's ploy, becoming drenched. With Thor locked in position with Ultron, they too were drenched, but this was a detriment to Thor.

Alice's attacked slammed into Ultron's back, but it was not enough to pierce his metal skin to any significant degree. He responded to the attack by slamming an arm into Thor and sending him flying across the room, where he then turned to Alice and said, "So very foolish." She would feel a pain blossoming in his head, for his threats had not been mere bluffs.

Cullen knew that was a sign that he had no choice but to participate. He would not die again, not after all this. He kicked a piece of debris across the room, forcing Steve to knock it away with his shield. It was more a small formality-- an indication that he was at least willing to act in order to avoid certain death.

" Should I shot-?'

"It's my turn," Cagliostro grins, performing a Collapse on the grotesque monster. The monster was attacked by an odd, unseen force, distorted, and its defenses dropped and dealing damage, making any other attacks performed on it from then on stronger.

"Prepare for a taste of your own medicine, doctor!"​
Twisted Fate
---------------

Twisted Fate felt a jolt of danger. He calmly repositioned himself further away.

jUVR5ES.jpg

As soon as William transformed, Twisted Fate swiftly threw a concussive gold card at the mutant in an attempt to stun it.

"Hold it."
Schala Zeal

As it turned out, Schala had rightfully second guessed her decision to vote for Alucard, as it turned out to be Clark that was the final traitor, only thing was that there was a much stronger influence on him than there was on Lucifer... Which meant that Wanda would take considerably longer to help him.

To make matters worse, William had become some sort of beast, and was out to attack the group! Looks like they would have to keep this thing at bay until Wanda could help Clark... And knowing the potential consequences of Wanda failing, Schala decided to make a stand, raising her hands as she concentrated, casting a spell.

Specifically, if it were successfull, it would envelop most of the creature's body with ice for the time being, which she hoped would at least slow it down. In the meantime, she tried to get as far from the creature as she could in the room, gathering energy... It looked like that ice spell was mostly there to slow what once was William down, giving her time to risk gathering magical energy, to cast a powerfull offensive spell.

If everything went according to plan, she should be able to unleash its power once the creature made its own move...​
"Wait, stop! Don't hurt him!" Annette cried out as the others began to attack the mutated William, running in the front as though in order to protect him, despite the monster seeming to be far from what her husband once was. She ended up in the way of Linda's bullet, the bullet fatally hitting her in the chest where it reached her heart, the woman gasping in shock as blood leaked out of her wound and her legs gave way, causing her to fall onto the ground lifelessly as she died, an ironic twist of quixotic need that resulted in nothing.

"Ann... Annette...!" The mutated William exclaimed, the monster that he had become continuing to overtake the man's mind with every passing second. Letting out a feral roar, he jumped through the air, evading Lucifer and his sword. As he made his way up and back down to the ground, he swung his clawed hand at the nearby Miku Hatsune, the claws easily piercing through the girl's metallic body, ceasing her functions and consciousness instantly as the monster landed. However, before he could make another immediate move, Cagliostro's spell gave him pause, a pause just barely long enough for Twisted Fate's concussive card to stun him!

However, that did little to quell down the beast that Birkin had become, the creature blindly swinging its arm about in an attempt to keep the group at bay.

SP1-_Ries.png

"HaaaaaHHH!"

Seeing this chance to strike at the enemy, Riesbyfe charged forward with a mighty battle cry, shield posed and ready. However, whether through intuition or a stroke of luck, Birkin had managed to strike the silver-haired maiden cleanly with his arm, his limb several notches harder than a metal baseball bat, slamming her into the wall, with poor Kazuo Tengan caught in the crossfire as the knight's armored body crashed into the old man's, every bone and organ in the Tengan's body being easily crushed as Riesbyfe's body smashed into his, Birkin's strike being hard enough to cause the slam to cause a notable dent in the wall.

However, unexpectedly so, Schala's ice spell caused him pause, trapping Birkin where he was temporarily, though one could imagine it wouldn't be for long, as he wasted no time in smashing at the ice that enveloped most of his body, or at least wearing away at it with his claws.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Otto @Kaide` @Yang Lee @Everybody

Last edited:
"Wait, stop! Don't hurt him!" Annette cried out as the others began to attack the mutated William, running in the front as though in order to protect him, despite the monster seeming to be far from what her husband once was. She ended up in the way of Linda's bullet, the bullet fatally hitting her in the chest where it reached her heart, the woman gasping in shock as blood leaked out of her wound and her legs gave way, causing her to fall onto the ground lifelessly as she died, an ironic twist of quixotic need that resulted in nothing.

"Ann... Annette...!" The mutated William exclaimed, the monster that he had become continuing to overtake the man's mind with every passing second. Letting out a feral roar, he jumped through the air, evading Lucifer and his sword. As he made his way up and back down to the ground, he swung his clawed hand at the nearby Miku Hatsune, the claws easily piercing through the girl's flesh and organs, killing her instantly as the monster landed. However, before he could make another immediate move, Cagliostro's spell gave him pause, a pause just barely long enough for Twisted Fate's concussive card to stun him!

However, that did little to quell down the beast that Birkin had become, the creature blindly swinging its arm about in an attempt to keep the group at bay.

SP1-Ries.png

"HaaaaaHHH!"

Seeing this chance to strike at the enemy, Riesbyfe charged forward with a mighty battle cry, shield posed and ready. However, whether through intuition or a stroke of luck, Birkin had managed to strike the silver-haired maiden cleanly with his arm, his limb several notches harder than a metal baseball bat, slamming her into the wall, with poor Kazuo Tengan caught in the crossfire as the knight's armored body crashed into the old man's, every bone and organ in the Tengan's body being easily crushed as Riesbyfe's body smashed into his, Birkin's strike being hard enough to cause the slam to cause a notable dent in the wall.

However, unexpectedly so, Schala's ice spell caused him pause, trapping Birkin where he was temporarily, though one could imagine it wouldn't be for long, as he wasted no time in smashing at the ice that enveloped most of his body, or at least wearing away at it with his claws.

"What a way to go, what a way to go," Cagliostro laughs, then turns to Mutant Birkin. "And soon you'll join your wife in the afterlife!"

54_2.png

Cagliostro uses Phantasmagoria in order to cure some status conditions the group might have, as well as increase their attack and defense, allowing them to deal more damage and take more hits. This, combined with Mutant Birkin's reduced defenses from Cagliostro's Collapse, was going to hurt.

Noting that the beast was frozen, Cagliostro decides to start throwing vials at it, each hit resulting in a small explosion that blew the beast backwards while it was immobilised. She primarily targeted sensitive organs such as the supposed nose or eyes.

9sPoTz7.jpg

"Serves you right, old chum!" Cagliostro cackles. "You will pay for crossing the path of the World's cutest, genius, most beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro! Remember the name in hell as the one who will show you absolutely no mercy!"

Rather than sick Ouroboros or inflict Ars Magna on the spot, Cagliostro believed that with everyone else's efforts, this would suffice for a slow, fun torture session.
@Verite @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @york @Sen @Hana @Otto @Everybody

Last edited:
Penny was annoyed. Very, very annoyed.

"I vote we kill the goddamned thing before it kills us..."
He'd grab Lucy, who was somehow still alive, and teleport the both of them a few rooms way from all the madness.
"The amount you suck is too great for words"
He'd just glare at Lucy, before tossing a flask to the gorram Traitor.​

Twisted Fate
-----​

54_2.png

Cagliostro uses Phantasmagoria in order to cure some status conditions the group might have, as well as increase their attack and defense, allowing them to deal more damage and take more hits. This, combined with Mutant Birkin's reduced defenses from Cagliostro's Collapse, was going to hurt.

Noting that the beast was frozen, Cagliostro decides to start throwing vials at it, each hit resulting in a small explosion that blew the beast backwards while it was immobilised. She primarily targeted sensitive organs such as the supposed nose or eyes.d sensitive organs such as the supposed nose or eyes.
latest

Twisted Fate capitalized on Cagliostro's attack buff by using Stacked Deck, which would increase his own attack speed. Additionally, every fourth card thrown would deal extra damage.
giphy.gif

He then proceeded to launch numerous relatively low-damaging cards very quickly. With Cagliostro's help, his papercut potential was going off the charts damage output was increased by quite a bit. That is, of course, if his cards hit William enough times to make that statement true.

"Just do us all a favor and stay down..."

Twisted Fate wanted this fight wrapped up as soon as possible. Because the end was so near, he felt that every tick of the clock mattered.

@Verite @Atomyk @Crow @york @Everybody

Last edited:

y30XwW3.png

b6PbyeB.jpg

"Ann... Annette...!" The mutated William exclaimed, the monster that he had become continuing to overtake the man's mind with every passing second. Letting out a feral roar, he jumped through the air, evading Lucifer and his sword. As he made his way up and back down to the ground, he swung his clawed hand at the nearby Miku Hatsune, the claws easily piercing through the girl's flesh and organs, killing her instantly as the monster landed. However, before he could make another immediate move, Cagliostro's spell gave him pause, a pause just barely long enough for Twisted Fate's concussive card to stun him!

SP1-Ries.png

"HaaaaaHHH!"

"What a way to go, what a way to go," Cagliostro laughs, then turns to Mutant Birkin. "And soon you'll join your wife in the afterlife!"

54_2.png

Noting that the beast was frozen, Cagliostro decides to start throwing vials at it, each hit resulting in a small explosion that blew the beast backwards while it was immobilised. She primarily targeted sensitive organs such as the supposed nose or eyes.

9sPoTz7.jpg

"Serves you right, old chum!" Cagliostro cackles. "You will pay for crossing the path of the World's cutest, genius, most beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro! Remember the name in hell as the one who will show you absolutely no mercy!"

Rather than sick Ouroboros or inflict Ars Magna on the spot, Cagliostro believed that with everyone else's efforts, this would suffice for a slow, fun torture session.
6FTQXhv.jpg

"Alucard, call forth your fireballs when I use Paimon!"

The princess called out to the dhampir beside her, seizing upon her fan and holding it before her. There was no time to feel relieved that people had indeed voted correctly on Clark Kent, which would hopefully have lessened the scrutiny on Alucard. All of a sudden this man just morphed into a monstrosity that the group had been encountering with familiarity throughout their time here.

Leaping on the opportunity to land more hits on the currently frozen man-turned-monster, Hakuei let loose a series of cutting blasts of wind, aiming to slash or cut down William's limbs.

@Sen @Crow @Atomyk @Verite @Versus William @holy moley backlog

"..."

Well. Looked like she hadn't had the chance to reply to Shirou before shit went down and another, probably annoying question arose.

"...What would you like me to do, Shirou?"

Never got old, huh.

@Kaykay @everyonerip​

y30XwW3.png

b6PbyeB.jpg

While Shirou did still want to work on Setsuna's massive inability to be independent, the beast standing before them took a little precedence over that. Ignoring the death of the girl called Annette, he simply drew his gun.

"You should be able to understand this much, right?" he asked while cocking his gun before aiming it at what was once William. Rapidly pulling the trigger, the muzzle flashed as multiple rounds sought to rip apart the beast.

FIKWVkW.png

"Grind this guy into dust, Setsuna."

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Midnight Maiden @york @Otto @Kaide` @Yang Lee @Everybody

54_2.png

9sPoTz7.jpg

Rather than sick Ouroboros or inflict Ars Magna on the spot, Cagliostro believed that with everyone else's efforts, this would suffice for a slow, fun torture session.​

Twisted Fate
-----​

latest

Twisted Fate capitalized on Cagliostro's attack buff by using Stacked Deck, which would increase his own attack speed. Additionally, every fourth card thrown would deal extra damage.
giphy.gif

He then proceeded to launch numerous relatively low-damaging cards very quickly. With Cagliostro's help, his papercut potential was going off the charts damage output was increased by quite a bit. That is, of course, if his cards hit William enough times to make that statement true.

Twisted Fate wanted this fight wrapped up as soon as possible. Because the end was so near, he felt that every tick of the clock mattered.
6FTQXhv.jpg

The princess called out to the dhampir beside her, seizing upon her fan and holding it before her. There was no time to feel relieved that people had indeed voted correctly on Clark Kent, which would hopefully have lessened the scrutiny on Alucard. All of a sudden this man just morphed into a monstrosity that the group had been encountering with familiarity throughout their time here.

Leaping on the opportunity to land more hits on the currently frozen man-turned-monster, Hakuei let loose a series of cutting blasts of wind, aiming to slash or cut down William's limbs.

While Shirou did still want to work on Setsuna's massive inability to be independent, the beast standing before them took a little precedence over that. Ignoring the death of the girl called Annette, he simply drew his gun.
"You should be able to understand this much, right?" he asked while cocking his gun before aiming it at what was once William. Rapidly pulling the trigger, the muzzle flashed as multiple rounds sought to rip apart the beast.

FIKWVkW.png

The explosion caused by Cagliostro's vials managed to knock the mutated Birkin into the wall with enough force to cause a notable hole in the wall, though despite all the attacks, rendered powerful by whatever mystical force made him weaker and the others stronger, such as Twisted Fate's cards, Hakuei's cutting winds, and Shirou's shots, remaining enough vitality to not only tank a few of the attacks but also retain enough vitality to dodge a number of them as well.

As he remained alive, whether through sheer force of will or a complete lack of sense remaining in his mind, meaning that no line existed to separate Birkin between man and beast, the monster leapt into the air in an act of evasion, trying to keep moving in order to remain a harder target, before pouncing onto Fierce-Heart Ali, digging its claws through his body and penetrating his heart, killing him instantly, before grabbing the burly man's body and throwing it right at Cagliostro! Continuing to attempt to avoid the onslaught coming at him, Birkin continued moving, now charging towards Jaffar, impaling him on the spikes on the front of his body and crashing into the wall, the man's lifeless body falling off with that.

As he continued circling around, Birkin chose his next target; Hakuei, whom he lunged right at now!

@Hana @Kaykay @Otto @Crow @york @Everybody

y30XwW3.png

b6PbyeB.jpg

FIKWVkW.png

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Midnight Maiden @york @Otto @Kaide` @Yang Lee @Everybody

rsz_shattered7_large_by_teh_zombish-dat4uul.jpg

For once- perhaps for the first time since Shirou had earlier told her to go along with the statement that they were a couple -the blonde actually smiled. Faintly, albeit, but a smile. "If that is as you wish. Shirou." She was happy to protect any and everyone in the group, even those that had evidently been killers... Apparently, Clark included. No matter how worn she was, she was prepared to fight til she dropped if need be.

And so, with a mighty cry, she charged, aiming to throw a punch to hopefully launch the beast back against the wall with force, hopefully defending Hakuei in the process.

rsz_shattered9_large_by_teh_zombish-dat7fnd.jpg

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Otto @Crow @york

The explosion caused by Cagliostro's vials managed to knock the mutated Birkin into the wall with enough force to cause a notable hole in the wall, though despite all the attacks, rendered powerful by whatever mystical force made him weaker and the others stronger, such as Twisted Fate's cards, Hakuei's cutting winds, and Shirou's shots, remaining enough vitality to not only tank a few of the attacks but also retain enough vitality to dodge a number of them as well.

As he remained alive, whether through sheer force of will or a complete lack of sense remaining in his mind, meaning that no line existed to separate Birkin between man and beast, the monster leapt into the air in an act of evasion, trying to keep moving in order to remain a harder target, before pouncing onto Fierce-Heart Ali, digging its claws through his body and penetrating his heart, killing him instantly, before grabbing the burly man's body and throwing it right at Cagliostro! Continuing to attempt to avoid the onslaught coming at him, Birkin continued moving, now charging towards Jaffar, impaling him on the spikes on the front of his body and crashing into the wall, the man's lifeless body falling off with that.

As he continued circling around, Birkin chose his next target; Hakuei, whom he lunged right at now!

Birkin's lunge was cut short when 18 stepped in between him and his prey. "Nice try. Go back in your kennel, mutt." She punched the creature hard in the stomach in the hopes to send it flying.

While a ki blast was certainly more useful, 18 didn't risk any more collateral damage in the form of dead comrades.

SP1-Ries.png

"HaaaaaHHH!"

54_2.png

9sPoTz7.jpg

Twisted Fate
-----​

latest

giphy.gif

@Verite @Atomyk @Crow @york @Everybody
6FTQXhv.jpg

FIKWVkW.png

rsz_shattered7_large_by_teh_zombish-dat4uul.jpg

For once- perhaps for the first time since Shirou had earlier told her to go along with the statement that they were a couple -the blonde actually smiled. Faintly, albeit, but a smile. "If that is as you wish. Shirou." She was happy to protect any and everyone in the group, even those that had evidently been killers... Apparently, Clark included. No matter how worn she was, she was prepared to fight til she dropped if need be.

And so, with a mighty cry, she charged, aiming to throw a punch to hopefully launch the beast back against the wall with force, hopefully defending Hakuei in the process.

rsz_shattered9_large_by_teh_zombish-dat7fnd.jpg

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Otto @Crow @york
Birkin's lunge was cut short when 18 stepped in between him and his prey. "Nice try. Go back in your kennel, mutt." She punched the creature hard in the stomach in the hopes to send it flying.

While a ki blast was certainly more useful, 18 didn't risk any more collateral damage in the form of dead comrades.

Schala Zeal
@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Otto @Kaide` @Yang Lee
@Others Fighting the Creautre

Seeing Annette jump into harms way, in an attempt to help what was left of her husband, Schala hesitated, not sure if she should proceed any further... Until Annette ended up jumping right into the path of a bullet that had been directed towrads Birkin.

It pained her to realize that Annette had chosen to end her life like this... Out of some sort of connection she must still have shared with what once was her husband, but, at the same time... If they didn't put an end to that creature's assault somehow, it wouldn't just be Annette's life that would be lost, as it was hard to say what Clark would do... If Wanda was unable to help him in time.

With the others fighting Birkin along with herself, Schala was given ample time to build up the magical energy within her that she needed, and thus... She unleashed one of her most powerfull attacks.

Like her brother, she possessed the ability to call forth a damaging form of Dark Matter for a small window of time, at the cost of a greater fraction of her magical power.

Thus, a dark patch, where no light seemed to ever permeate suddenly appeared around the Birkin, or what was left of him anyways, appearing to follow his body wherever it went. Though those who might have been caught in its area of effect remained relatively unharmed, it seemed that tendrils of darkness were wrapping itself around the body of Birkin himself, smothering his body... And eating away at any, and all portions of Birkin's body it touched, at an alarming rate.

While this "Dark Matter" only seemed to remain for around 5-6 seconds, it would hopefully have left Birkin rather mained to say the least... Or at least damaged enough to make it more difficult for him to fight anymore.

As a side effect though, regardless of what had happened, Schala looked a little pale, and seemed quite worn out, looks like she was temporarily weakened by the efforts exerted to unleash an attack like that...

Perhaps she should have stuck with a simpler one...​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.