Moon Rise

Finished my bio. It's a Christmas miracle! :D

*Peeks around for a good time to enter*

*enters rage left*

TEGAN! MY ALIENS ARE CALLED NEXIANS!

IS THIS SOME KIND OF CRUEL JOKE?

*pushes over the wedding cake and tells the guests to leave*

Hurr hurr hurr X3

Well, I'm not changing it! I've got a metaphor I wanna use later!

*refuses to leave the wedding venue until he has liberated it of all the free drinks*

I've got a metaphor I wanna use later!

Hi there, I'm Asmodeus.

EVERYTHING I WRITE IS A FUCKING METAPHOR FOR SOMETHING ELSE!

Nexian, from Nexus, meaning "connection".

Nixian.

From Nix.

Meaning VOID, NOTHING.

WATER SPRITES?

*goes after Asmo with the Christmas goose*

*returns from MSN, covered in Tegan blood, bitemarks and lipstick*

Okay, we've resolved things. The Nexians and the Nixians are now distant genetic cousins. Both from the same original race, but genetically modified in different ways over the last few millenia.

We've updated our bios to account for this. :3

Nope, you do not. *cleans the Asmo-scalp fragments from her knuckles*

Happy Holidays, kids! :D

Okay, I've updated the first post of this thread with a character gallery. Hopefully this will help you remember who's who.

Sorry about the delay on posting. Christmas happened. However, I should be able to get back to work now and get this thing to its conclusions.

e: Okie Dokie, post is in. Don't know whether Asmo will allow it, but I wouldn't mind people making little epilogues for the characters left behind.

I'm being a little inactive too. I've been spending the holidays with my family.

Very nice post, Palonis! It was almost like reading out of a novel. If you like, I could post a little tidbit of Merrimen after that happens if Asmo allows it.

*reclines upon his throne of tortured souls*

I shall permit this. *waves a gauntlet*

Okay, I've reserved a post for you, LoveDove - just before mine. The first intro is now wrapped up, and we'll move onto Ossochanter's next.

Okay thanks! I can't post right now (getting ready to help my mom buy something as I type this) so I'll try to post sometime later.

Probably should have asked this first, Ozzie. But I went on some wild assumption (as I often do) that Lux was once the sheriff of New Junction.

And if not, well then she should be.

But if not, I'll edit.

MOLMAN TO THE RESCUUUUUUUUE

No, you're correct. Pretty much what I implied when Jeb recognized her. Bravo, good madam.