Moon Rise

I'm still in. I think it would be best to just skip ahead to the space station.

I'm still here, and I agree that jumping ahead might be nice. I'd normally say to wait a while, but a week is a long time to wait for posts.

Yeah, I thought this RP died for a moment there.

I agree that's best. Should we discuss the reasons our characters arriving at the space station or...?

(Will put this RP back in my signature when stuff starts going again.)

Ugh, I'm seriously sorry, guys. Life's taken to beating me with a bat this month, and it's just one thing after another. I'm going to have to bow out of this one. I just don't have the brain power.

Sorry to hear that cammyjag. Hope life treats you well.

Hopefully February eases me up a bit. I'm seriously considering taking a mental health day from work next week.

Okay, jumping time it is.

Palonis, I think we should edit a different Moon into your story and have you crash near another character.

Either that or we have some random space trader or tourist pick you up and give you a lift to the space station.

Actually... yeah... that works.

Okay, plot jump initiated.

As you can see, the space station is running a competition - Golden Tickets sent to random individuals on each moon. This can be a way for your characters to get a flight there. Otherwise you'll either need a diplomatic pass or a fuck-load of money.

Let me know if you need any ideas for getting there.

All other intro stories can be told in flashback.

I'm working on Marielle's introduction. I'll be fine if I just send her to the space station.

(raises hand)

Um, I need a story for Taelin.

Don't hurt me please ;_;

It's dead, Jim.