Moon Rise

Okay, I got it. I'll probably pick up one of the privates and a researcher.

Awesome post, Cammy. Now we've got the tension racking up.

OK folks, here's the skinny.

You're not going to see hide nor hair of me until after the 28th. I'm in my parent's over crowded house right now, and the internet connection is shakey and so is my mental capacity. I don't want to bog everyone down.

SO

I WILL be in this game, but not a day before the 28th. Whatever you guys do, I'll run with it and catch up.

Happy Fucking Whatever. Peace.

Sorry for the inactiveness. Went to a friend's house for a party and stayed the night.
Will post when I get the chance.

EDIT: Eh, not sure what to post since it seems to be going on strong with Asmo, cammyjag, and Palonis. I'm scared of randomly disrupting the cycle.

Fine, I'll go next. :[

*Cries all over the notebook she was writing her post in while on the road since 6 in the morning.*

No need to be shy about posting, lovedove. If you think your post will contribute to the narrative, then feel free to do so.

Also, just because other posters have used NPC's already doesn't mean that you can't use them. NPC's are free game for everybody.

Okie, I'll man up and post.

Is playing as a stowaway rookie soldier who's desperate for action a good idea? (Basically sneaks onto their ship so he can join in on the "fun".)

Alright, I'll make my post than.

Posted! Hope it's good. If there's anything I should change or add, let me know.

Well, it's interesting, that's certain. I'm going to have a hard time tying it into the general narrative, but it has given me an idea. I'd say you did very well with it.

Thanks Palonis. I was a bit worried it would mess things up so I'm glad it worked out.

Er... I guess that's okay.

Remember we're here to support Steven's story and help him develop his character. Be careful about bringing in subplots and characters who seem to be on their own adventure. We should really just be playing the extras that make Steven look good.

Aaaaah, now I see. Sorry about that. I'll make it so Merrimen is much more dependent on Steven's action. Might also make him emphasize the captain's "craziness" by using his point-of-view of it.

Yus, that's good. And Palonis worked you in nicely - Merrimen now represents the young innocence that the captain is plunging into war.

Okay, good that we worked it out. I'll also try to put emphasize Steven more and less on Merrimen in my posts.

I am going to be gone from today through monday, I may or may not be able to get online during that time. I know I haven't been very active up until this point but I thought you should know.

Also I had a crazy dream that gave me an idea for another intro for my character, just let me know if you want to hear it.

Have I mentioned yet how grateful I am to lovedove for creating this character? Because he has given me so many great ideas so far as dialogue is concerned.

Also, we should be able to wrap this chapter up fairly shortly. It's going to end with Steven blasting off in an escape pod due to being given a mission that he has no choice but to refuse, so I've been trying to work up to that. Once again, thanks to lovedove for providing a means of foreshadowing this, otherwise Steven's refusal of his duty probably would have come somewhat out of the blue.

I am having way too much fun reading these posts.

MORE! *waves her goblit at everyone* Dance! DANCE!

I'll post as Captain Butthurt tomorrow. :3

Not a problem, Palonis! I'm glad it worked out great for you. :)

I'm now going to wait on Asmo's post and maybe put in another Merrimen post if needed.