Moon Rise

Lot's of work. Lots of sick. I'll catch you guys in a day or two. x_x

Guys. Sorry. Murphy's Law sort of has been happening a lot.

Post up today or I will kill myself of shame. :[

*hands Ozzie the pistol*

Right, I'm thinking this intro idea is not going to work with a forum setting and this many players. It's not really fair on those who are ready to post.

So, I'm throwing this back open to normal posting format. Introduce your characters and then I'll bring in the first plot hook for you all.

*deactivates the control collars*

Perhaps we should get Ozzie off the desert planet before we introduce our characters, since most of them would have no means/reason to be there.

Perhaps we should meet on Moonwings a space station?

*pushes Tegan over*

I'M ALREADY PLANNING THAT!

*points to the commercial in his last post*

So are those chapter introductions for our characters no longer needed?

Yeah. Laptop cord went on the fritz while I am on the road. >:/ At least I will be home tomorrow.

I'll write up an end to my intro and we can get this show going.

*Puts gun in mouth and pulls the trigger* x__x

LoveDove, we're going to try to finish off Ozzie's intro and then go into free-for-all. It might get confusing but it means the people who are ready to post are actually posting.

...assuming Ozzie posts. >:[

I AM NOW HOME FROM THE ROADTRIP FROM HELL.

I AM GOING TO IGNORE REAL LIFE UNTIL I AM CAUGHT UP ON POSTS.

Pardon the lack of activity. I had to drive to school, get myself situated and go through my first round of classes. Look forward to slightly slower but fairly regular posting.

*stares at Ozzie*

*Sigh*
Patience is a virtue...Possess it if you can. It's sometimes found in a woman. But never found in a man.

Stop.

Hijack time.

No no, people should not be waiting on me. I'm really sorry, guys. Shit is not cool. :[

Asmo, do whatever you need to do. I'll either catch up or drop out.