Moon Rise

Palonis! Molman is not a Sheriff! He's just a miner! >:[

Delicious contradiction.

I posted this in the Arrival/Departure area, but might as well post it here. I will be unable to log on for the next few days. I am starting college and will be very busy driving there and getting situated.

Sorry for being slow everyone. I've been a bit busy with my family. Also, I'm trying to figure out how my post should go...can't say for sure when I'll post but it won't be too far into the future.

Ugh, I do not like my post for some reason...Don't even know why.

If I need to change it, let me know.

Character Name: Finella "Nelly" Ketra
Image/Appearance:
gun_girl_picture_2__by_prg1-d42knr2.jpg
Story: Margo

Role: Margo's Gang - The Helper/ Sarcastic character. Nelly is a character that is skilled at what she does but will bounce off other characters and provide information where she can. She's willing to work in a team as long as her team members share the same beliefs as she does.

Day in the life: Nelly served under Margo when she was in power. However, ever since the government became corrupt and Margo left the business, Nelly left too. She's a now a fugitive who keeps her nose down, often seen sneaking around and gaining information from contacts.

Moon Name: Damascus.
Description: Mad Max-esque volcanic desert wasteland with Wild West overtones.
Interest: Predominant religious scripture views the Unnamed Planet as the cradle of life and rightful paradise of the true believers. The Holy See of Damascus is the one organized governing body on the moon's surface, and they claim the planet is rightful property of the Basilica.
Technical: Long summers, short winters. The moon's surface is ravaged by high volcanic activity and frequent sandstorms, tornadoes, dry thunderstorms, and windstorms; one large storm in particular has been ongoing for 50 rotations. Climate tends toward arid with high temperatures. Soil is ideal for farming, but issues in sustained farmland include volcanic eruption, destructive weather, and sparse precipitation. Mining has been a somewhat successful industry due to high mineral and heavy metal presence. Atmosphere contains slightly elevated levels of nitrates; respiratory ailments are common.
History:
Relations:
Damascus is too busy struggling with its own planetary politics- or lack thereof- to bother much with foreign relations. The Basilica sends missions to the other moons, but off-moon visitors aren't taken kindly to by the populace. The thriving mining and robotics industries do participate successfully in inter-satellite trading.

Hi Aira.

Hmm... you're joining up as a support character, rather than making your own moon and intro story?

Umm I can if you wish, but from the description I didn't think you needed any others. I was a little afraid to =)

Yeah, we've got more moons than we can handle at the moment. Playing a support character to Margo is actually pretty cool. She is the hero after all, so having a plucky sidekick would be good.

Welcome aboard.

Lol I didn't join to make life difficult, I am quite happy playing the support role as much as I am a heroine. As long as you don't mind the character I will start playing it if that's okay =)

*Sees the characters slowly packed into the saloon like sardines*

o_o

*Tugs on Ozzie's sleeve*

C'mon Oz, don't you wanna do something super heroic and badass? Hurry before we suffocate! D:

Unfortunately, Ozzie's on a huge road trip! She won't be back home for another couple of days. Hopefully she won't be dead by the time she gets there... :<

Well my character's there to back her up. Hopefully Nelly might be able to help her a little.

>:[

WHY DID OZZIE NOT INFORM ME OF HER EVERY MOVE AND LOCATION?

Right, I'll be getting my hijack on. We gotz people waitin'

@ Asmo: because you're an ass. She might be able to get on tonight or tomorrow, but there's no guarantee.

@ Aira: Basically, he's going to take control to move the thread along.

I personally would just wait for Ozzie to get in a post. It's not like there's a hurry to get stuff done, and we probably wouldn't have to wait long. It's too early into the RP to already be hijacking folks.

*sits in his throne, twitching*