• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Sir Binkleton the 3rd
Natsumi Izumi
Natsumi widden her eyes as she felt Vinnulus hand grabbing one of her arms. She slowly turned around to face him, lowering her head a bit for look at him straight in the eyes. She was about to reject helping him, but after remember what she done for her, it was more than fair for her to return the favor. She sighed and pointed with her scythe the way towards the Entrace/Exit doors of the Library. "Follow me the, Vinnulus-san. I guess I should help you after what you did for me", she said as she slowly began to walk towards the door.

As she passed through the Lobby, she said to the Head Librarian that she would be out for a bit, because she wante do show Vinnulus, the new students, the buildings of the classes he supposed to take from tomorrow. After that, she exite dthrough teh doors and waited for him outside. "So, in which grade you are? Somophore, Junior or Senior?"
Vinnulus' smile brightened, grateful he was given some well needed help. "Thank you, Ms. Izumi." he spoke gently as he followed behind the dullahan. "I'm a sophomore, hopefully the other students won't tease me for being so. My 'older' siblings told me such things." the boy chuckled while carefully pushing his hair behind his ears and smoothing out his colorful sweater. "So, it seems you're not a student here Ms. Izumi. What are you exactly, I mean, you're job to this school that is?" the arachne blinked up curiously at the pale, blue skinned woman, paying close attention to her hair. He like to touch it again, it truly did remind him of the delicate web of a spider's.

Azazel Hellborn

Azazel was happy when they have introducted them self to each other so know they could start live together. Azazel was asked which family he was from since that Piano was a high class instrument, "Well.. my parents were killed when i was young so i had lived with my sister my whole life, there was not much to do in our castle so i started to entertain myself playing Piano" He replied and kept talked "So its have only been me and my sister Luci" He explained it tying to evade to mention his sister true identity, he tried to change opinion with asking "You like music and drawing awesome, What kind of music do you like and do you have any drawing sketches??" He asked and hoped to see one of his drawing sketches.

@Shinku

@Shinku

Alexia continued to have her head pressed against the back of his shoulder. Just her eyes were sticking over the top so she could see what he was doing "Well, I.. kinda am like a cat. Well.. my people are before cats.. kinda. So, I am not like a cat but am like a cat since most people assume my behavior is cat like.. infact... it is like myself." She continued on to say before taking a deep breath. The smell itself was making her loose her mind. She was lost in the smell and it was driving her crazy. "What are you making.. it smells blissful" She continued before breaking away from his back. She moved to sit on the counter next to him and leaned over the food he was cooking.

Leaning towards him she nudged his shoulder "Im bored. You have to deal with me now so entertain me or I will find a way to entertain myself... Kimi wont like my methods and I think would find me overly annoying. So, I dont want to play with her that much. But, you seem alot more... approachable." She continued on to say before sliding off the counter and moving back into the main area of the dorm.​

@Sir Binkleton the 3rd
Natsumi Izumi
"I'm actually a normal student like you and nyone here, Vinnulus-san", replied nNatsumi without turning to look at him. "A 17 years old Junior student. In the Library, I'm just the Head Librarian assistant, nothing more". She felt how Vinnulus was looking at her hair since a while and that made her sigh with annoyance. She slwoly stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"Does I have something in my hair? Because I see you haven't stopped staring at him". She blinked a couple of time and placed her ight hand on top of her mouth, slowly looking away. "Wait... Don't tell me you actually a pervert guy with a weird fetish on hairs..."
Draco's eyes widden with more awe as Azazel mention that she lived in a castle. He was the reencarnition of an antient dragon, so he knew how cool and marvelous castles could be. Still, he didn't wanted to asked too many things about Azazel's personal life, afraid that could upset him or make him think he's a weirdo. He cleared his throat and nooded. "Yes, I have a few sketches about some original character I did, anime style".

He went silent for a bit, looking down and then looked at him with a smile. "And about the music, I'm not that picky, but i really enjoy some hard rock and sometimes, classic music. Just when I'm in the mood or want to relax for a bit". He let go a light, yet adorable chuckle, his sharp reptile canines visible.
Just when he was about to tell her what dish he was cooking, his mind went blank when she began to tell him that he need to entertain her for kill her boredom. He chuckled lightly, a drop of sweat on his forehead and looked away. He widden his eyes, having a slight dirty thought once again. "W-Wait a minute... What kind of methods she used o Kimiko that made her not like them at all!?" His jaw dropped a bit as his face went a bit pale. "My God... Poor Kimiko-chan... I didn't knew Alexia could be this kind of girls... I'm so worried of been alone with her now..."

He gulped deeply with a nervousness as he flipped the steak and noticed it was almost finished. He began to think of ways he could entertain Alexia, but really couldn't find anything. "In times like this is when I really wish my PSP to be here with me..."

@Shinku

Alexia

Now on one of the couches she crawls down and sprawls out across it. Whipping her hand up she grabs ahold of one of the blankets and pulls it ontop of herself. Now with the blankets around her body she pulls a pillow over and rests her head down on it. "Hey, when you are finished just let it soak in like.. teryaki sauce in the refridgerator." She mumbled out before pulling her knees up closer to her head as she curls up and begins to fall asleep. The couch she was sleeping on beginning to freeze around her as she cooled the couch in her sleep.​

Now on one of the couches she crawls down and sprawls out across it. Whipping her hand up she grabs ahold of one of the blankets and pulls it ontop of herself. Now with the blankets around her body she pulls a pillow over and rests her head down on it. "Hey, when you are finished just let it soak in like.. teryaki sauce in the refridgerator." She mumbled out before pulling her knees up closer to her head as she curls up and begins to fall asleep. The couch she was sleeping on beginning to freeze around her as she cooled the couch in her sleep.
Ryunosuke narrowed his eyes and slowly looked back at Aelxia. "What does she thinks I am? A personal chef?" he thought and sighed, feeling about annoyed. He looked back at the steak and moved it a bit. "This is the last time I'm doing this for her. I hope she didn't put on her mind that I'm gonna always cook something whenever she wants..." He then stopped moving the steak and thought about it a bit more. "Wait... If I don't do it, she may get mad and... Finally eat me..." He gulped deeply and slowly looked back at Alexia.

He shook his head and scoffed a bit. "Nah, there's no way she could do that, right...? R-Right...?" He tried to believe that nothing with happen to him if he dares to not do something Alexia or Kimiko ask him (even when Alexia's things sounds more like an order for him).

@Sir Binkleton the 3rd
Natsumi Izumi
"I'm actually a normal student like you and nyone here, Vinnulus-san", replied nNatsumi without turning to look at him. "A 17 years old Junior student. In the Library, I'm just the Head Librarian assistant, nothing more". She felt how Vinnulus was looking at her hair since a while and that made her sigh with annoyance. She slwoly stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"Does I have something in my hair? Because I see you haven't stopped staring at him". She blinked a couple of time and placed her ight hand on top of her mouth, slowly looking away. "Wait... Don't tell me you actually a pervert guy with a weird fetish on hairs..."
Vinnulus found it hard to believe this woman was a student, perhaps it was the way she carried herself, that and her height could fool anyone. The arachne paused, staring at Natsumi in confusion as she stared to face him, but then his face melt into a smile and soon after he erupted in laughter. "Oh no Ms. Izumi!" he tried compose himself, but the dullahan's face was just too priceless. "It's just," he wiped a joyful tear from his eye, "your hair is very lovely. Like spider silk." the boy gave a warm smile before passing her by, "I don't mean to be rude, but, is it alright if we hurry along? I fear I maybe missing a class." he cast another smile to the dullahan over his shoulder.

Vinnulus found it hard to believe this woman was a student, perhaps it was the way she carried herself, that and her height could fool anyone. The arachne paused, staring at Natsumi in confusion as she stared to face him, but then his face melt into a smile and soon after he erupted in laughter. "Oh no Ms. Izumi!" he tried compose himself, but the dullahan's face was just too priceless. "It's just," he wiped a joyful tear from his eye, "your hair is very lovely. Like spider silk." the boy gave a warm smile before passing her by, "I don't mean to be rude, but, is it alright if we hurry along? I fear I maybe missing a class." he cast another smile to the dullahan over his shoulder.
Natsumi turned around to look at him with the same emotionless expression. He blinked a couple of times, secretlly thinking about this new guy, Vinnulus. Apparenly, he wasn't like the rest of pervert guys that were on the school. He was kind, gentle and totally friendly and harmless. She was way too confused by that.

"You supposed to be startling classes tomorrow, Vinnulus-san", she said after a while, beggining to walk besides him and holding her scythe. "You're a new students after all, right?" She slowly looked down at him. "And thank you for the compliment about my hair..."

Natsumi turned around to look at him with the same emotionless expression. He blinked a couple of times, secretlly thinking about this new guy, Vinnulus. Apparenly, he wasn't like the rest of pervert guys that were on the school. He was kind, gentle and totally friendly and harmless. She was way too confused by that.

"You supposed to be startling classes tomorrow, Vinnulus-san", she said after a while, beggining to walk besides him and holding her scythe. "You're a new students after all, right?" She slowly looked down at him. "And thank you for the compliment about my hair..."
Vinnulus gave a surprised look before laughing, "Is that so? Well then, i suppose I'm in no hurry at all! Maybe you could just show me around the?" his head then cocked slightly as the dullahan walked beside him, his eyes flickering over her scythe for a brief moment. "I'm certain you get compliments all the time Ms. Izumi. I'd be surprised if you didn't." the arachne hummed cheerily , just then his stomach began to growl in hunger.

Megumi Konda

Megumi stayed where she and sighed, crossing her arms under her chest as she thought about the current situation. She nodded at what Aira said about wanting to know what was happening too, then looked down at her shoes as she thought. Just then a cute little bee girl walked by them and began enthusiasing about the girls in the dorm room next to us having to room with the human. Meg's cheeks flushed at this, completely taken aback that the principal actually allowed a boy to stay in a girl's dorm. She placed her hand over her mouth, still shocked, and took a slight step back due to the bee girl's envious and perverted behavior.

The bee girl smiled innocently at them and waved as she began to walk away, Megumi froze, her mind going over what the bee girl had said "The human is staying here?!" Meg exclaimed and furiously walked over the dorm room that the bee girl pointed at. She glared at the door and raised her right hand to knock but stopped herself before she could. She sighed and lightly rested her forehead on the door, leaving her short pink hair fall at the sides of her face, no.. I said that I wouldn't get involved with the human.. pretend like he isn't even here, she thought to herself. She stayed where she was, slightly embarrassed to have acted like this in front of Aira "Umm.. how about you lend me the notes now Aira?" she asked her followed by a nervous chuckle.

Last edited:
Aira Aitchson

Aira couldn't really believe what the bee girl who walked up to her and Megumi said. They didn't really think they would let him live here in the girls' dorms, did they? Her face became flustered when she saw the Bee girl's perverted intentions and what she might have planned to do with him. Despite this, Aira couldn't really bare with the fact that she has to live under the roof with that thing. Like hell she was going let this happen!

She followed behind Megumi when she headed to the door, glad that she shared some of the same feelings she had towards the idea. Her tail swaying side to side behind her. When they got to the door, Aira was a bit surprised by Megumi when she didn't take that step further to knock. "Well? Aren't you going knock?" Aira asked with her arms crossed, very visibly upset, not at her but that they are so close yet doing nothing. This stopped when Megumi asked about her notes. That's right. The notes were in her bags in the classroom. The one she left early. "ARGH! I"m so stupid!" Aira grasped at her horns before moving her hands to mess up her hair in frustration. "How could I have forgot about my bag?!" She continued ranting in anger. The sound attracting the attention of others in the dorms. Still frustrated, Aira let out a long sigh before she spoke again. "Sorry, Megumi. I will give them to you when I get my bag. I hope that's okay." Aira said, being a bit spent. She wanted to break down that door so badly right now.

Vinnulus gave a surprised look before laughing, "Is that so? Well then, i suppose I'm in no hurry at all! Maybe you could just show me around the?" his head then cocked slightly as the dullahan walked beside him, his eyes flickering over her scythe for a brief moment. "I'm certain you get compliments all the time Ms. Izumi. I'd be surprised if you didn't." the arachne hummed cheerily , just then his stomach began to growl in hunger.
Natsumi stopped walking and slowly looked down at Vinnulus belly. She blinked twice before looking at his face. "I think your stomatching is begging you to feed him, Vinnulus-san", she said and continue to walk, turning to her left. "in that case follow me and let me pay you a lunch for helping me with my body, okay?" Before Vinnulus could reply, she quickly add: "And ain't accepting a no as an answer".

Ryunosuke Yuuki
As Ryunosuke finished cooking the steak for Alexia, he did what she said about making it like a teriyaki. He put it on a bowl, add some sauce, close the bowl and put it inside of a microwave. He let go a sigh after finishing and wiped his forehead. "Finally... I think I can take a brake before cleaning up the dishes", he mumbled and turned around to look at the room. He rubbe dthe back of his head with a slight pout, realizing Alexia didn't clean up the mess up living room. "She's definitely like a lazy cat... A really cute lazy cat..."

As he let go another sigh, he heard some knocks on the door. He widen his eyes a bit and turned his head to look at the door. If that was Kimiko, she would simply enter without knocking due to this been her dorm. "Oh, God... Please, don't let that to be more trouble", said Ryunosuke with a fustrated expression as he walked towards the door. As he reached it, he slowly opened the door, not realizing Megumi had her forehead pinned against it.

As he looked outside, he noticed Aira, the adorable and cute dragon girl, even when she tried to be tough and intimidant, and Megumi, a charming and friendly fairy that he actually met that first day he arrive at the School.

Natsumi stopped walking and slowly looked down at Vinnulus belly. She blinked twice before looking at his face. "I think your stomatching is begging you to feed him, Vinnulus-san", she said and continue to walk, turning to her left. "in that case follow me and let me pay you a lunch for helping me with my body, okay?" Before Vinnulus could reply, she quickly add: "And ain't accepting a no as an answer".
Vinnulus tagged along behind her as he gave a soft chuckle, "Alright then Ms. Izumi." he would hum to himself softly before adding in, "Though I'd much prefer to catch my own food, like I use to back home." there was a sudden glint and brightness to his eyes as he stared at the back of the dullahan's head, "I'd spin a lovely web," his smile brightened as he recalled the times he had hunted, "then I'd lure in my prey, just before I'd capture them and spin them snugly in my silk." as he said this, he made a small spider web with his fingers, the silk sliding from the tips of his dainty digits. His fingers were fast and skilled as he created his 'art piece' made of spider's silk, his eyes trained on every detail. As he marveled at his own work, the arachne boy lifted his gaze back to Natsumi, "But, I suppose hunting isn't allowed on school grounds, yes? What a shame." it was at this point, Vinnulus, despite his sweet demeanor ever so slightly began to show a bit too much of his truer nature.

Azazel Hellborn

Azazel hear to Draco words, "Rock and Classic... hm, that awesome" Did he replied "Im a fan of classic myself, most likely because i play piano" he laugh a little, "Im just happy that we found something we have in commen..." He moved to a chair that were in their room, he sat down and said "Could i see some of your drawing sketches, i would like to see how good you are" He said that because he want to see that he was a good artist, because Azazel cant draw, he sucks to it, he want to know if their drawing skills are equal or different if they are, they have something else in commen, if not he would just be better at drawing then Azazel, Azazel doesnt care of good he draws he just want to make a friendship with Draco. He looked at Draco and asked him a question "Oh.. have something to ask you about.. what class are you in??" Azazel doesnt know which class he is in himself, he was just curious.

@Shinku

@Sir Binkleton the 3rd

Natsumi Izumi
"It's not allowed, but that haven't stopped a few students to break the rule and escape into the forest to do so", replied Natsumi as she kept walking without looking at him. "But, of course, there were a few unlucky ones that had been caught by the School Partol and face really awful and bad punishments. As to be expected from Amaya Suzuki". After a bit, she slwoly turned her head to her right for take a look at Vinnulus. "You better don't do anything stupid in this school, Vinnulus-san. That Amaya is a really scary and ruthless being that won't have mercy on those who broke the rules".

Natsumi seems to alredy care about Vinnulus, on a friendly way, of course. She blushed faintly and looked away from him, clearing her throat as he placed her left fist in front of her mouth, trying to act cool and not wanting to letting know she was actually showing some affection. "I-It's just that, you know... A student named Aoki suddenly disappeared from ths school last week, right after he dared to attack someone and event have a fight with Muzuki-san, the Principal. The School Patrol took him after managing to settle him down. Since that day, no one have ever see him again and there are some rumors about the Amaya to be behind that".

She blinked a couple of times before looking back at Vinnulus. "The School Patrol is a group with dark and mysterious secrets. I really recommend you to always avoid trouble that may involve you with them".
Draco widen his eyes a bit and began to sweat nervously as Azazel asked him if he could show him some of his drawings and sketches. He blushed a bit red and took a step back, looking away with a really shy expression. "U-Um... I-I don't know...." he said lowly and looked down, thinking about it. He knew Azazel was just trying to be his friend and make some conversation for know him better. They gonna be roommates after all, so it was more than obvious and correct to get to know each other. That if they don't want to live in a very awkward situation on the dorm.

He let go a slight sigh and nodded, walking inside his room. "J-Just gimme a minute", he finally said with a slight smile. "I have a few drawings on my dresser". As he stepped inside his room, he stepped closer to his dresser and looked throught it. "Ah, and I'm a Senior. My Homeroom is 12-5. How about yours, Azazel-san?"

Megumi Konda

Megumi smiled and slightly nodded, her head still pressed on the door "That's fine Aira, don't worry too much about it" she replied to her. It really was okay, she wasn't in really much urgent need for the notes anyways and was just trying to keep the subject changed to prevent any disappointment Aira might have been feeling when Meg didn't go through with knocking on the door. She thought back to the first day she met Aira, she had forgotten to bring her book bag to class and she had to lend Aira her notebook in order to save her from being punished by the teacher. Megumi lightly giggled at this, her mind drifting back to that chaotic first day.

"You know Aira, you can be a bit-" The dorm room door that Megumi's been pinning her head on suddenly opened, cutting her off and completely throwing her off her balance. She was leaning her weight pretty heavily on the door so she flew face first to a complete fall and head butting whoever opened the door right on the chest, making them both topple back on to the ground. Luckily Meg didn't have complete impact with the floor but a rather firm and almost cushion like landing. She lightly moaned and slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position before starting rub her head from when she hit it, still feeling a bit dazed, Meg blinked a couple times until her vision focused below her.

Her eyes widened and her face turned hot when she realized she was sitting on the abdomen of a familiar red headed boy. "S-Sorry!" She began to panic and quickly got off the boy, not realizing where she was placing her hand or feet while doing so, she might as well have stomped all over him. Meg lightly shrieked, face still flushed, and stumbled back out on to the hallway. She raced back to Aira's side, breathing rapidly, she stared back at the human and stayed quiet. Still slightly embarrassed about the situation, she crossed her arms and turned her head to the side, letting her hair cover her red face. She then lightly nudged Aira's shoulder, a kind of a sign to pretend like she did not just witness what has just happened and to just bring up the conversation about the concern about a human boy living in the girl's dormitory.​

[spoili]
Kagerou.Project.full.1715982.jpg
[/spoili]
Ryunosuke Yuuki
Ryunosuke widen his eyes completely as he felt how the law of gravity was working on him. As he impacted the floor with a slight thud, he flenched a bit with his right eye closed a she felt a slight pain on the back of his head. "I-Itai..." he mumbled as he sighed, confused by what just happened. A she looked in front of him, feeling an akward extra weight on his body, his cheeks went all red when he realizd Megumi had just fell on top of him. His face turned red and he was totally speechless and didn't moved, afraid she could think that he wanted to do something.

Luckily for him, Megumi panicked and quickly got off him, almost placing her hand between his crouch. He huffed as she rudely get off him and ran behind Aria, totally embarrassed. That's when Ryunosuke then slowly stood up frm the floor and dusted off his clothes, still blushing, but not embarrassed. After all, it was just an accidental and meaningless fall. He chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his head, glad that there was no bumps on it. "S-Sorry about that, um... Megumi-san, right?" He looked at her with a kind smile, awaiting for her to answer.

He also fixed his gaze on Aria and stared at her horns and tail, which he found totally cool and adorable. "Wait a minute... Aren't those dragon traits?" he thought andwiden his eyes with awe.

Azazel Hellborn

Azazel saw that Draco wasnt happy to show his sketches, so he wouldnt ask anymore, but to his luck he wanted to show them. Draco walked to his dresser so get some sketches, he also answered the question that Azazel asked "Oh.. you are senior.. im just Junior in class 11-2 i guess.. cant remember the class but i just tranfered today you know.." Did he responed to Draco question. While Draco was looking for his sketches, Azazel raised from the chair and grap some of his clothes and walked to the bathroom, "Im going to take a bath, so you got plenty of time to look for them" Then he walked to the bathroom door and opened it.

@Shinku

Aira Aitchson

Aira kinda guessed what Megumi was going to say. She was rubbing the side of her arm, being a bit embarrassed since she did that in front of her. But this embarrassment didn't really last long when the door opened and Aira saw Megumi fall forward. Aira reached for her before she fell, but she was too late. She cringed and closed her eyes when she fell down. "Hey, Megumi. Are you alrig-" She covered her mouth when she realized what happened. She felt her cheeks heat up as she blushed. She was as speechless about it as the boy she fell on.

She was about to say something when Megumi to try and comfort her if she needed it before she felt the nudge. It took her awhile to realize what that meant. Hopefully it didn't take her too long for it to become awkward. She turned to face the human male with a angered look in her face. It's time to release some stress. It should be okay as long as she didn't hurt him, that much. "Care to tell me how you seduced the Principal into giving you a spot in the girls' dorms?" Aira said, obviously irritated by that fact still. Her eyes having a little flame effect to them if you looked in them. If it wasn't for Megumi being behind her, making her feel like she should stay in front of her to protect her, she would have lifted him up by his collar. Though the intent of doing that still is in her eyes.

@Myka @Shinku

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's not allowed, but that haven't stopped a few students to break the rule and escape into the forest to do so", replied Natsumi as she kept walking without looking at him. "But, of course, there were a few unlucky ones that had been caught by the School Partol and face really awful and bad punishments. As to be expected from Amaya Suzuki". After a bit, she slwoly turned her head to her right for take a look at Vinnulus. "You better don't do anything stupid in this school, Vinnulus-san. That Amaya is a really scary and ruthless being that won't have mercy on those who broke the rules".

Natsumi seems to alredy care about Vinnulus, on a friendly way, of course. She blushed faintly and looked away from him, clearing her throat as he placed her left fist in front of her mouth, trying to act cool and not wanting to letting know she was actually showing some affection. "I-It's just that, you know... A student named Aoki suddenly disappeared from ths school last week, right after he dared to attack someone and event have a fight with Muzuki-san, the Principal. The School Patrol took him after managing to settle him down. Since that day, no one have ever see him again and there are some rumors about the Amaya to be behind that".

She blinked a couple of times before looking back at Vinnulus. "The School Patrol is a group with dark and mysterious secrets. I really recommend you to always avoid trouble that may involve you with them".
The arachne stared at the dullahan as she turned to face him, he caught the faint darkening of her cheeks before she swiftly looked away. Vinnulus cocked his head and smiled sweetly with a laugh. "Is that so, Ms. Izumi? Well, I best behave myself then." despite his laughter, the arachne boy couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness. The patrol and this, Amaya certainly sound like a force to be reckon with. He would be sure to be careful if he did chose to capture prey here. Then again, he could always eat the wildlife in the forests, certainly deer do no not count as students. Vinnulus then looked to the dark surrounding trees, he was all for dark and creepy, but he must admit, there was something disturbing about the forest, even to him. "I thank you for your concern, Ms. Izumi." Vinnulus turned his attention back to Natsumi, once again fiddling with the webbing with his fingers. As he continued to follow the dullahan, the boy had spun a simple, faceless doll with his spider silk. It's hair was long and flowing with a frilly dress.