• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

So far, how's this story going?

• Meh... I don't even know why I join this....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Sir Binkleton the 3rd
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]
Natsumi Izumi
As Vinnulus touched the spine of the books on the shelve, he suddenly felt some strings of hair somewhere. "Who dares to interrupt this Dauntress of Death's midday nap?" A voice that came from the bookshelf said, with a kinda annoyed tone. "Show yourself, mortal, and face the consecuences of your acts..."
Vinnulus jerked his hand away with a look of shock. 'Did the book just... speak?' the boy's brows knitted together as a frown crossed his face in confusion. 'And did it just refer to itself as-' "A Dauntress of Death?" he finished his thoughts aloud. "What is a Dauntress of Death, Miss Book?" he stared at the book spine in question, truly believing that the book itself was speaking. "I did not mean to touch you without consent, honest. I thought you were just a book, my apologies." the arachne boy took a step back holing up his hand showing he meant know harm. That's when he felt the tickling sensation of hair gracing over his pale skin. Vinnulus turned to see what was behind him.

@Shinku
@Trionfi

Alexia

Staring wide eyed as the Neko girl continued her assault only one thing passed through Alexia's mind. The girl was food.. she had deprived her of food and now she had to deal with this intrusion onto her territory. That girl barged into her room and tried to assault one of those that lived with her now. As much as having Ryu around was nerve bending.. he was still part of her dorm room now and that meant.. he was part of her territory. Realizing she was starting to get the mentality that led her down a bad path in the past she just took a deep breath and shook her head. After a second longer of her pressed against Ryu's back she broke away.

As she went over to the table where the food was she heard the voice of the Principal and let out a sigh of relief. Although she wasn't the shining example of a perfect student she still had nothing to worry about. Knowing that the conflict would be resolved she just swallowed the peice of meat with a sickening display that she was lucky no one had seen. Normally she would eat like a 'Normal' person but she was worked up so eating slowly wasn't an option. Her predator mentality was kicked in and she needed to attack something. She turned her head to look at her room mate and began to smirk. But, she knew that she may attack back... she needed a target she could play with that wouldn't stand a chance... that was when she turned and focused on Ryu.​

Azazel Hellborn

After Azazel turn down the music, his roommate blushed and rushed out to the his bedroom, Azazel stood with a really confused face
confused face.jpg
. Azazel didnt know what to do for that, so he started to close the door to his dorm room. Then he tried to speak to his roommate "Ehh.. Hi.. how are ya.. im your new roommate Azazel" He said it with a really awkward voice, because he just saw his roommate rush into his bedroom what else reaction should he made. "Oh yeah.. sorry about the music but it annoyed the other students and since you were busy with dancing, i thought it was faster if i turn off the music.. so i did.." He tried his hardest to bring good vibes between him and his new roommate but it was silent behind the door. So Azazel waited until his roommate said something, meanwhile he started to pack out. He moved into his own bedroom when he started to pack out.

@Shinku

Vinnulus jerked his hand away with a look of shock. 'Did the book just... speak?' the boy's brows knitted together as a frown crossed his face in confusion. 'And did it just refer to itself as-' "A Dauntress of Death?" he finished his thoughts aloud. "What is a Dauntress of Death, Miss Book?" he stared at the book spine in question, truly believing that the book itself was speaking. "I did not mean to touch you without consent, honest. I thought you were just a book, my apologies." the arachne boy took a step back holing up his hand showing he meant know harm. That's when he felt the tickling sensation of hair gracing over his pale skin. Vinnulus turned to see what was behind him.
Right behind the book that Vinnulus took out laid a female head. Her skin was pale with a light tone of blue and her hair was white as silk. As she slowly opened her amber eyes, he stared right into Vinnulus eyes, as if she was trying to see into his soul. She scoffed with a emotonless expression. "I see you're a new, mortal. If you weren't, you should had know who I am by simply hearing that tittle", she said and blinked once before sighing. "Well, now that interrupted my nap, I command you to search for my body and bring it to me".

She slowly closed her eyes and went silent for a while. "She's actually close... I sense her just a few shelves away, towards the right of this one". She then opened her eyes and looked at Vinnulus. "What are you waiting for, mortal? Go and find my body".
As Mizuki stood behind the Suzumiya, she slowly turned around, looking down with her ears pinned against her skull. She gulped deeply, afraid of what the Principal should do. Mizuki crossed her amrs and tapped her finger a bit, looking at the Suzumiya. "I'm waiting for an explination, Suzumiya-san. Why in the world you made such a scandal for something that obviously wasn't of your buissness?" The Neko girl stood silent, not looking up at Mizuki. She actually didn't knew what to say and had some tears on her esmerald eyes.

Ryunosuke looked at her and felt like if his heart was sinking into oblivion. He sighed and slowly looked at Mizuki with a smal smile. "M-Misuki-san, you shouldn't be that hard with her", she began to say. "She made all of this because she was actually making sure that everyone follow the rules of the school you made. No boys are allowd to live in the Girls' section, so when she found out I live here with Alexia-chan and Kimiko-chan, it was expected for everyone to be all surprised and nervous".

He smiled a bit more and looked down at Suzumiya, who slowly looked up at him with widden eyes, surprised that he was actually defending her. Ryunosuke kindly put his right hand on top of her head and lightly pet her. "She also didn't hurt me or made something that big for punish her". Suzumiya blushed deep red as he began to pet her, but didn't growl or backed away from him. She just stood there, looking down with an embarressed expression. After hearing what Ryunosuke said, Mizuki sighed and fixed her glasses, her eyes closed. "Fine, fine, I won't punish neither scold her..." she said and looked down at Suzumiya. "But, next time, better watch your mouth, Suzumiya-san. Ryunosuke won't be able to cover you up next time".

The girl nodded and Ryunosuke chuckled, retriving his hand from her head. "Man, this girl is totally adorable and cute!" he thought with a bright smile. "Can't believe Neko girls actually exist! I wonder how many I could find here?" Mizuki turned around and looked at all the girls that were on the hallway. They also looked back at her, their bodies tensed up. "Now that all of you are here, I want to make a quick, yet important announcement that I will also say after Lunchtime. This guy here is the only one allowed to be and live in this section of the Dorms. So, I expect all of you to not try what Suzumiya tried to do, because is with me with whom you had to deal later. Just be kind and good with him, he isn't a treat neither dangerous. Understood?"

"Yes, Aisaka-san", the girls replied in harmony with a nod. Some of them slowly looked at Ryunosuke with a smirk, giggling and mumbling a few things between them. Ryunosuke blinked a couple of times, feeling an akward sensation. Mizuki clapped her hands twice. "Alright, now, return to your dorms and with anything you were doing. The show's over". With that, Mizuki turned a bit to look at Ryunosuke with a slight smirk before beggining to walk away. That was something that made Ryunosuke rubbed the back of his head, confused. The Neko girl slowly looked at him and bowed at him a bit. "T-Thank you, Ryunosuke-san... For defending me, nya..." Ryunosuke looked down at her and smiled, shaking his right hand a bit. "It's okay, that was nothing".

Suzumiya quickly looked at him with a blushy expression, frowning a bit. "It was for me, nya...!" She slowly gave him a quick hug before turning around and running away. Ryunosuke stood there with a confused expression, some invisible question marks above his head.
[/spoili]​
An embarressed and low scream came from behind the door. "Y-You saw me dancing!? For the gods, that's so embarrassing!" Some noises of things falling and some yelps from the guy began to hear as well. "Y-Y-You better keep that as a secret, b-baka! Ow, my tail! Stupid tail, why your so...! Agh! My horns!" After a slight thud on the floor, the yells and noises ended, followed by a silence.

Kimiko
Standing behind her two roommates, Kimiko watched with interest as Mizuki began to scold Suzumiya, only for Ryunosuke to step in and defend the neko girl. As the scene dispersed and everyone went back to their own dorms, she gave a little wave to Suzumiya, only to subtly flip her off a moment later. Wow, Kimiko. Real mature.

Once she, Ryunosuke, and Alexia were the only ones there, she crossed her arms with a little huff and leaned back against the wall. "Woww.. that was really dumb, huh? Those girls are soooo annoying."

@Shinku @Angelic Fusion

Azazel Hellborn

Azazel could here on his roommates voice that it was a kinda embarrassing experience, Azazel tried to be frienly as possible, "Dont worry.. what happens in this room, stay in this room" He tried to sound convincing, he tried to create good vibes towards his new roommate, "Im not the kind who tell secrets to others, so dont worry" Did he repeat himself, after he was down packing out he walk to his roommates door and knock on it in hope of he would come out and greet him, nothing happen, he tried to knock again to see he wanted to open this time, "Now i can give a full presentation, My name is Azazel Hellborn.. What is yours??" Did he say, trying to break the ice between this awkward moment, "I have just been transfered to this school so i dont know anybody yet so.." Did he say, then he started to faintly blush "Would.... you be my friend??" He was so embarrassed about it, "This might sound really perfectic but..." He started to explain his life on the castle "So.. i havent had one single friend, in my whole life.. ofcourse i had Rakia, but she was my personal maid so she should like me either way and now im just sounding like a rich kid douchebag..." He became frustrated and kept on blaming himself "Why am i like this.. im trying to making you feel better but then i starting to tell about my life story.. How selfless can i be!?!?" He just kept on blaming himself, even he knew that it would help the situration.

@Shinku

Right behind the book that Vinnulus took out laid a female head. Her skin was pale with a light tone of blue and her hair was white as silk. As she slowly opened her amber eyes, he stared right into Vinnulus eyes, as if she was trying to see into his soul. She scoffed with a emotonless expression. "I see you're a new, mortal. If you weren't, you should had know who I am by simply hearing that tittle", she said and blinked once before sighing. "Well, now that interrupted my nap, I command you to search for my body and bring it to me".

She slowly closed her eyes and went silent for a while. "She's actually close... I sense her just a few shelves away, towards the right of this one". She then opened her eyes and looked at Vinnulus. "What are you waiting for, mortal? Go and find my body".
Vinnulus only felt more confusion as there was no one behind him. He turned his face back towards the book shelf only to see a disembodied head of pale, blue skinned woman with eyes that seemed to pierce his very core that gave him goose bumps, and hair that reminded him of his mother's beautiful, delicate webbed silk. The arachne boy was in such awe at the sight, he hardly registered what the bodyless head was saying. "How is it..." he murmured softly, his expression of that of an awe-struck child. "How is it that you're alive?" without much thought he reached in between the books to take hold of the woman's head, cradling it- her in his arms. "This is amazing, I've never seen a creature quite like you before!" Vinnulus brought the head to his face, nose-to-nose. "What are you? Who are you? Do you have a name? Where's your body? Does it hurt/ How can you breath? Or talk for that Matter? When you eat does it come out of your neck?" the sudden list of questions came fall from his lips. The mere fact the woman wasn't dead was enough to make him full of curiosity and rather giddy. "Wait. You said you needed your body back. Right?" the arachne finally quit his questioning to realize what the woman had said before. "You also said it was close by, let's go!" While holding the head close to his chest he began his search.

Kimiko
Standing behind her two roommates, Kimiko watched with interest as Mizuki began to scold Suzumiya, only for Ryunosuke to step in and defend the neko girl. As the scene dispersed and everyone went back to their own dorms, she gave a little wave to Suzumiya, only to subtly flip her off a moment later. Wow, Kimiko. Real mature.

Once she, Ryunosuke, and Alexia were the only ones there, she crossed her arms with a little huff and leaned back against the wall. "Woww.. that was really dumb, huh? Those girls are soooo annoying."
Ryunosuke chuckled a bit and turned around to face Kimiko with a smile. "Ah, it's okay. Like I said, they were just startled because they didn't know the Principal gave me the permission to be here". He smiled with a blush on his cheeks as he scratched his head dumbly. "And, Suzumiya-san actually looks really cute..."

As he realized what he said, Ryunosuke widden his eyes a bit and waved his hand. "B-But I didn't mean it in another way...! I-I mean... S-She's a Neko girl and have those cute little ears..." He looked away and tapped his index fingers together with a deep red face. "And... I-I'm a cats' lover, so..."
After a while, the door slowly opened. The boy slowly peeked his head with a shy expression. He looed at Azazel with a small smile. "I-I see... So, you really had a tough life just like me, huh?" he asked and after a bit, he slowly came out from behind the door and slowly stood in front of Azazel. He looked away, blushing faintly after not been accostumed to be in front or talking with someone, but he had to get used to it now that Azazel was his new roommate.

His green tail swayed behind him a bit. "I'm... I'm Draco... Draco Astrovitch". He slowly looked back at Azazel with a small smile. "N-Nice to meet you, Hellborn-san..."

Natsumi Izumi
Natsumi frowned a bit with her eyes closed, her eyebrows twitching with annoyance as Vinnulus began to bombed her with lost of questions. She actually coudn't blame him, though. She would had react the same way if she was on his shoes. One does not simply find a dismembered talking head in a bookshelf of a Library after all. Just as she was about to shush him, she felt how Vinnulus grabbed her with disgust or hessitation and examined her.

She widden her eyes and blushed red as he held her right in front of his face, inches from his nose. She was also surpsied ow he didn't ran away with fear of finding her like the way she was or be totally disgusted. She looked at him in the eyes and found him quite interesting. As she hold her on his arms, she blushed a bit more. "C-Careful, mortal. Don't you dare to drop me if you don't what to face my wrath..." Apparenly, Natsumi had some issues of showing off her true emotions towards people.

@Sir Binkleton the 3rd
Natsumi Izumi
Natsumi frowned a bit with her eyes closed, her eyebrows twitching with annoyance as Vinnulus began to bombed her with lost of questions. She actually coudn't blame him, though. She would had react the same way if she was on his shoes. One does not simply find a dismembered talking head in a bookshelf of a Library after all. Just as she was about to shush him, she felt how Vinnulus grabbed her with disgust or hessitation and examined her.

She widden her eyes and blushed red as he held her right in front of his face, inches from his nose. She was also surpsied ow he didn't ran away with fear of finding her like the way she was or be totally disgusted. She looked at him in the eyes and found him quite interesting. As she hold her on his arms, she blushed a bit more. "C-Careful, mortal. Don't you dare to drop me if you don't what to face my wrath..." Apparenly, Natsumi had some issues of showing off her true emotions towards people.
"Of course I won't drop you! We arachne handle things delicately. Not that I consider you a thing, with all due respect ma'am." the boy smiled proudly as he wandered the library in search of the missing, headless body. "By the way, miss. My name's Vinnulus. Vinnulus Belle Arachnid, but you may call me Vin or Vinni for short. What's yours? Surely it can't really be, what was it that you said? The Daunteress of Death?" as the boy said this he peaked around a corner and was disappointed to see that there was still no sign of the woman's body. "Where could the rest fo you be?" he hummed with a small frown.

Natsumi Izumi
Natsuki blushed a bit more and looked at their way. "Natsumi... Natsumi Izumi", she replied and blinked once. "I have to admit that I'm quite surprised that you picked me without hessitation or disgust. Don't know if it's bravery or kindness". She sighed and looked away with a embarressed expressin. "And thank you... For helping me with my body, Vinnulus-san".

As she said that, he body appeared right at the corner of the shelf where Vinnulus was walking through. The body was wearing this outfit with and holding a black scythe with an strange arc on the blade. The body appeared to be looking around, trying to find her head. Natsumi sighed and looked at her own body. "I'm right here, you silly..." The bosy quickly turned to her right and carefully walked towards Vinnulus. Once near him, she gave him a tight hug, thankful for him to find Natsumi, who blushed deep red.

@Trionfi
@Shinku

Alexia

Looking at them both as Kimi spoke she began to lean back and forth. She was hyper to say the least and she wanted to get moving and doing something. "Oh, you love cats? Well.." She mumbled out before walking towards him. "If you want to deal with a cat... make me food.. I am still hungry and I can act like a cat.. I kinda already do." She said before realizing what she said could be taken in so many ways that were wrong. Cutting her loses she just took a deep breath and made her way into her room. Once she was in there she grabbed the rest of the meat she had and brought it out to him. "I... I stand by what I said." She mumbled out hoping it wasn't taken wrong.

Megumi Konda | Class 11-2

Megumi smiled and flattened out her skirt as Aira greeted her then nodded her head when Aira asked how she's been doing herself "I'm doing alright, especially since all the chaos from the first day of school" she answered, referring to the whole auditorium, classroom and human incident. She let out a light chuckle and began playing a strand of her hair "Thank gosh it has quieted down a bit, but I actually had a couple things to look over this morning on the track, I hope I didn't miss much in class today" She added and looked back at Aira. Just then a group of girls ran by, one slightly nudged Aira's side as they passed and mentioned something about some guy moving into the girl's dorm.

Meg raised an eyebrow and folded her arms beneath her chest as she watched the group of girl run towards the girl's dormitory. She then eyed Aira and slightly tilted her head "Did I hear that right? A guy living in the girls dormitory?" She asked Aira a bit more serious, maybe she knew something about it. She wasn't sure whether this was a rumor or not since there are always constant gossiping around the school. Well, the only way to know for sure is to check it out for ourselves. "Let's go take a look" she said to Aira then began walking towards the dormitory. By the time they reached the entrance, a whole bunch of girls seemed to be panicking their way out of the building, all murmuring something about the principle getting involved. She turned back to face Aira and gave her a worried and puzzled look before continuing inside only to find the principle announcing something about her giving permission and that everyone needs to leave the area, Meg blinked "What is going on?!".

Natsumi Izumi
Natsuki blushed a bit more and looked at their way. "Natsumi... Natsumi Izumi", she replied and blinked once. "I have to admit that I'm quite surprised that you picked me without hessitation or disgust. Don't know if it's bravery or kindness". She sighed and looked away with a embarressed expressin. "And thank you... For helping me with my body, Vinnulus-san".

As she said that, he body appeared right at the corner of the shelf where Vinnulus was walking through. The body was wearing this outfit with and holding a black scythe with an strange arc on the blade. The body appeared to be looking around, trying to find her head. Natsumi sighed and looked at her own body. "I'm right here, you silly..." The bosy quickly turned to her right and carefully walked towards Vinnulus. Once near him, she gave him a tight hug, thankful for him to find Natsumi, who blushed deep red.
Vinnulus laughed softly as he continued to wander, "No need to thank me Ms. Izumi. It wouldn't be kind to just leave you there. Besides, I can hardly see how anyone would be disgusted by you. You seem like a very pleasant young lady." the arachne boy then paused, blinking wide eyed at the sight of an animate body without a head. "I think I found your missing piece." he commented at the sight. The boy watched as the body was called to by Natsumi's head and began to walk towards him. He wasn't quite sure how to react to the situation, but he felt excitement grow inside him again and a broad grin crossed his face once he was suddenly hugged. "Amazing!" he marveled. "Can your body also talk or it, uh, ahem, is she mute?"

Aira Aitchson - School Grounds → Girls' Dorms

A smile lit up Aira's face while she was talking to Megumi. "Yeah, the first days were pretty crazy to start off the school years." When Megumi mentioned Track, Aira thought to herself that she could join Track and field since she was planning on joining a club in the first place. "You didn't miss that much, I will share my notes if you need them." Though she didn't really write down much since she left class early. Something is better than nothing at least. Aira was about to mention the Track and Field to see if she could join before she was reminded of the fact that she heard the rumour about the Guy living in the girls' dorms. Aira gritted her teeth a bit, mad at herself for forgetting about something like that.

Aira's tone sounded more serious than it normally would. "Yeah. I heard about it before I saw you. I was about to head over there to see if it was true or not." She said while she gazed at the direction of the Dorms. Aira crossed her arms. Something about that rumour made it hard to believe, but that same something gave Aira a bad feeling about it. "Let's." Aira wanted to see if this rumour was true or not as well. She stayed closely behind Megumi while they headed over to the dorms. When she said that people were heading out of the dorms, she knew something wasn't right. Aira tried to tiptoe to get a better view of what is going on when she got inside of the dorms. "That's what I would like to know!"

Looking at them both as Kimi spoke she began to lean back and forth. She was hyper to say the least and she wanted to get moving and doing something. "Oh, you love cats? Well.." She mumbled out before walking towards him. "If you want to deal with a cat... make me food.. I am still hungry and I can act like a cat.. I kinda already do." She said before realizing what she said could be taken in so many ways that were wrong. Cutting her loses she just took a deep breath and made her way into her room. Once she was in there she grabbed the rest of the meat she had and brought it out to him. "I... I stand by what I said." She mumbled out hoping it wasn't taken wrong.
It was too late. Ryunosuke looked at Alexia with a shocked expression, his jaw dropped and his face all red. He slowly turned around and placed his right hand under his chin, thinking about it with widden eyes. "W-Woah... Didn't knew Alexia could be that type of girls..." he thought and looked down with a sight. "Just when I thought she was all cute and innocent... Well, she still cute, but... She lost the innocent part..."

Apparently, Ryunosuke also loved cute innocent looking girl. He slowly began to walk towards the kitchen, an aura of deception above his head. "J-Jai... I'll cook up some meat in a bit, Alexia-chan..."
A cute bee girl slwoly looked at them and giggled, She slowly walked towards them and looked at them. "I see you girls just arrived, huh? Well, things had changed a little bit around her". She giggled again and placed her right index over her lips with a slight smirk. "Remember the human that fell last week? Well, he will leave amoung us for this whole school year!" She pervertly licked her finger and looked at the door of Alexia and Kimiko's dorm. "I'm so jelous of those girls that staying with him. It isn't fair that they stay with all the fun withut sharing..." She pouted with a cute expression.

After a bit, she shook her head a bit and smiled all cute and innocent, waving her right hand. "Well, see you around, girls". After that, she slowly walked away, placing her hands behind her.
Vinnulus laughed softly as he continued to wander, "No need to thank me Ms. Izumi. It wouldn't be kind to just leave you there. Besides, I can hardly see how anyone would be disgusted by you. You seem like a very pleasant young lady." the arachne boy then paused, blinking wide eyed at the sight of an animate body without a head. "I think I found your missing piece." he commented at the sight. The boy watched as the body was called to by Natsumi's head and began to walk towards him. He wasn't quite sure how to react to the situation, but he felt excitement grow inside him again and a broad grin crossed his face once he was suddenly hugged. "Amazing!" he marveled. "Can your body also talk or it, uh, ahem, is she mute?"
"She can't, but can think for herself and have diffrent feelings from mine as well", replied Natsumi. She sighed once. "You don't know what's a Dullahan, huh? Well, you're seeing one right now". After that, the headless body kindly picked Natsumi and slowly began to attach her on the neck, twisting it a couple of times. After a few seconds, they were at one pice and Natsumi sighed with relief, moving her neck a bit for see if everything was alright. She then looked down at Vinnulus for a while.

"Thank you for helping me, Vinnulus-san. I won't forget about this". With that, she slowly turned around and began to walk away, holding her scythe. She had some blush after remember ho Vinnulus called her cute and a pleasant young lady.

"She can't, but can think for herself and have diffrent feelings from mine as well", replied Natsumi. She sighed once. "You don't know what's a Dullahan, huh? Well, you're seeing one right now". After that, the headless body kindly picked Natsumi and slowly began to attach her on the neck, twisting it a couple of times. After a few seconds, they were at one pice and Natsumi sighed with relief, moving her neck a bit for see if everything was alright. She then looked down at Vinnulus for a while.

"Thank you for helping me, Vinnulus-san. I won't forget about this". With that, she slowly turned around and began to walk away, holding her scythe. She had some blush after remember ho Vinnulus called her cute and a pleasant young lady.

"Dullahan?" Vinnulus cocked his head as Natsumi's body to her head from his hands and carefully placed her back on her shoulders. The arachne boy has never heard of a Dullahan, he supposes he should look up this odd creature once he was doing being settled into the school. Vinnulus' eyes grew wide as the dullahan thanked him and turned to leave, "Wait! Miss!" he reached out to gently grab her arm. "Before you go Ms. Izumi," the boy had to look upwards towards the woman, she was a head, no pun intended, taller than he, with perhaps a few inches on her as well. "I'm not quite sure where to go now, being a new student and all. Is there any classes I should be headed towards? I'm very lost, that's how I came to wander into here." he laughed softly.

Azazel Hellborn

Azazel was reliefed that his roommate came out and greed himself, he felt happy for he came out and kinda embarrassed by saying all that stuff about his life, so he tried to change opinion, "So.. your name is Draco huh... Awesome name to be honest" he looked at Draco with a big friendly smile, "Now.. when you have tell me your name.. what about we give us self a real introduction to each other this time??" Now when Draco came out of his room he tried to start a new chapter, so he thought that starting over must be the good idea. "My name is Azazel Hellborn.. im a devil, i play on Piano and i train a bit" Azazel started with a small introduction of himself and he waited for Draco's introduction.

@Shinku

@Sir Binkleton the 3rd
Natsumi Izumi
Natsumi widden her eyes as she felt Vinnulus hand grabbing one of her arms. She slowly turned around to face him, lowering her head a bit for look at him straight in the eyes. She was about to reject helping him, but after remember what she done for her, it was more than fair for her to return the favor. She sighed and pointed with her scythe the way towards the Entrace/Exit doors of the Library. "Follow me the, Vinnulus-san. I guess I should help you after what you did for me", she said as she slowly began to walk towards the door.

As she passed through the Lobby, she said to the Head Librarian that she would be out for a bit, because she wante do show Vinnulus, the new students, the buildings of the classes he supposed to take from tomorrow. After that, she exite dthrough teh doors and waited for him outside. "So, in which grade you are? Somophore, Junior or Senior?"
Draco listened with attention Azazel's introduction, nodding once. When he finished, he saw that it was his turn, but actually didn't had anything as god as what Azazel said. He placed his righ hand under his chin and thought about it. "Mmh... Well, um... My name is Draco and I'm a Antient Chinese Dragon", he finally said and slwoly looked back at Azazel with a smile. "I'm not in a club yet, but, umm... I love music and drawings".

He then made a surprised expression. "You said you're a demon, right? Can you tell me of which clan or family you belong? If you touch the piano, I'm guessing you came from a rich one".

@Trionfi
@Shinku

Alexia

Staring at his face after giving him the meat she just narrowed her eyes "Hey! Dont you get any idea.." She mumbled out blushing hard "I meant I can be like a cat and nothing else." She continued on before taking a deep breath. When he began to walk away she shifted where she was standing before following behind him. After all, he did have her food and she was starving. She went up behind him and let her head sit on the back of his shoulder "Make it all different.." She said loud enough for him to hear "I love variety and stuff.. eating the same thing over and over again can get alittle boring.. also.. uhh.. extra rare for one of them if you can." She went on to say as she just stayed against his back. "Am I being annoying?" She asked as her eyes snapped to the side of his head.​

Ryunosuke Yuuki
shokugeki-no-soma-ep1.jpg
Ryunosuke blushed faintly and widen his eyes as he felt once again Alexia's head against the back of his shoulder. He sighed a bit and let go a nervous chuckle. "Not annoying at all", he replied as he turned on the stove and picked a pan. "Just been like a cute cat". He chuckled and exchange a glare with her eyes as well with a smile before picking some spices from a small bowl that was on the counter besides the stove. He thought about what he could do with the steak. "Something different and rare, huh? That's actually kinda hard, but I'll do my best...

With that, he began to cook the steak on the pan, pouring some vinaigrette with the spices on top of the steak. Soon enough, a great smell that came from the cooking enchant the airs of the the dorm.