Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack had a blank stare the moment Damien responded with the rather... confusing statement that had just been blurted out. Slowly a eyebrow started to raise on Jacks face as the irish youth tried to understand what would have caused such a unusually line to be brought up in a drowning rescue situation. Of course their was the possibility this kid just had bad luck with males of a certain persuasion, but still...

"Do... do you feel like you need to go to the infirmary laddie? Oh hello there," Jack's attention was immediately pulled away to the swimming beauty who had just retrieved the other boys bag, well that saved a second dip into the pool. Chuckling he reached out patting the siren on the shoulder as he gave her a full hearted smile.

"Thanks for saving me the trouble lass very much appreciated by us both," he said noticing her sudden blushing nature as she seemed to try to speak to them... could she not speak their language? Or was she just so nervous... about at that moment he realized it could have been his fault as his shirt was off.

"Ah apologizes just didn't want to catch a cold give me a moment," Jack said reaching to his own bag that he had left at the edge of the pool before diving after Damien. After a few twists, and turns he found a good silver shirt to temporarily wear... though now he wished he could change his wet pants, but that would probable be wise to wait on to avoid making the monster girl even more nervous. As the awkward silence continued Jack reached back into his bag pulling out some pen, and paper offering it to the Siren.

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Damien felt kind of embarrassed for several reasons. One he was dreaming of this fated meeting between him and a beautiful monster girl, then this situation happened. Two he practically shunned the guy who saved him. Three he completely ignored the girl who couldn't speak and all he did was stare at her. 'I'm such a jerk.' Damien stood up and spoke to Jack. "i'm sorry Sir!" Damien suddenly shouted as he stood up almost slipping on a puddle. "i'm sorry for my sudden outburst. I didn't know anything of my situation and um well. Thank you." Damien looked down at his feet making sure he wasn't close to the edge. He put on a big smile and spoke. "I'm Damien, i just started here."

Damien watched as Jack handed the notebook and writing utensil to the girl. He looked past Jack for a minute. "oh and thank you too Miss. I guess that was your hand i felt at first. Thank you so much for helping me earlier." He got bright red. "i guess this is a pretty messed up first meeting huh?" Damien realized she was doing her best not to say anything, that's when he noticed. "oh my i um, i'm sorry i'm doing it again. Now that i got a better look at you i can see that you are a Siren." Damien chuckled nervously as he faced Jack. "ha, they had us study all the known types of monsters in the world in order to attend this campus."

@kingdomkeylight @Shadow_Snow_Storm

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
~~~~Rikako~~~~

As Rikako watches the slimes hijinks plus her now emerging after mentioning being thirsty, the tentacles that passed for hair moved towards her... "..h-here.." Setting her bags down quickly, she had heard a number of stories in regards to slimes, and she didn't want to be..felt around in such a manner in public halls, regardless of the fact if no one is here to see.

Digging through the first pack, she pulls out a metal blue thermos. "Drink this." It bothered her somewhat having to share this, but the moisture the slime would want could only come from her cup, or from herself..and slimes had an ability of knowing all the races weakness..she came very close to tripping Rikako's own after all.

With a sudden red flush the Dragonewt hurriedly screws off her own cap, throwing the thermos directly into the slime. "Don't eat the container!" Now deciding to address the question she ponders it briefly...very briefly..it was a stupid thing to ask. "Because there are rules. We have to go there, you can see lots of people, then you can do what you want...within reason!" She shots the last bit with a heavy sigh. Though the Slime hadn't don't anything, the fact she knew a good deal about the slimes, and her own vulnerability didn't suit her.

Then there was..

"HER!" Rikako snarls angrily as a intercom cuts on to all the building. It was that woman...she was so happy when the flights diverged. She had to cook for that woman everyday nevermind her drinking the tea, or pulling her gun and discharging it...it would be a nightmare if that one became a Zombie.. Shuddering at the thought of a boss that would live as long as her Rikako quickly composes herself, wondering why the headmaster wasn't on the box..and grateful she didn't have to cover up for this.

~~~~~Veronika~~~~~

"Hmm...do I look scary?" Looking at the wolf girl with a sense of doubt, she wasn't scary at all. She was simply a Giant woman as the one old man in maintenance who was singing some strange song about giant women put it, he also kept giving her free bags of chips. "Oh chips!" Ignoring the Werebeast briefly she is quickly taken back from her carefree nature. "Oh these?" Grinning a bit she decides to try her hand at a joke.

"I Wear these because I'm a serial killer and your next." Reaching out for the Lycan before she can flee the Ogre places a firm left hand on the Wolf girls shoulder "Ehehehe! Oh yeah! We're both in the same area with that Lizard lady! I cook a lot so don't worry I love cooking!"

Watching the tail Wag she quickly goes back to rubbing with her left hand. "You've Muffin button! As cute as a muffin! And to be pressed like a Button!" Seemingly pleased with the Lycans reaction she pauses, removing her hand.

"Ah Ilse, I'll remember it.. eeel Ceeeeee." Nodding as if committing it to memory she decides to tell the not laughing girl the truth. "Its a tribal custom." Before she can go into more detail a woman' voice comes on over the intercoms wired through out the the building.

~~~~Suyin~~~~

"Hey! Is this on! Hear ye Hear ye all you Mot...Oh its on? Umm Hello Monsters and Human Students. I am Suyin Chenguang. Just call me Su or Suyin, if you can't say my last name right, yeah? Anyways I am your Coordinator! Congratulations! You get to experience the joys of paperwork firsthand! I also do some school psychology, only come see me if you have real problems you know...go see the real shrink if its something else, yeah? Anyways don't break the law. Or I'm gonna have to sho..HEY GIVE ME TH---"

Momentarily the sound of rustling can be heard followed by muffled words. "Anyways the Head Master seems to have vanished, if he doesn't show up I'll tell you all the wonderful things about the School. Don't be late. As to when." A pause follows with giggling. "Fifteen Minutes. See yah there!"

While it bothered her having to do this introduction crap Suyin hoped to meet the Dragon if only to inform her who was the new dorm master of her section.. The expression that girl made when angry was too cute to pass up..more so with those Antlers on her head, she almost wanted to offer her corn at times because of it.

She couldn't help it, thats just how she was. Looking around the school as she makes her way onwards, whistling the Chinese National Anthem as her Trench Coat trails in her wake, Suyin cannot help but notice the out of place rich boy in the halls.

"Hey! Jeeves! Yah lost, need some'n? Old fart's wandered off Sorry bout that. So whats the Story Kid?" She asks of him pointedly, she had no idea who he was, but he sure looked well off, like a prude that would demand to see him, or to wait for him. Then again maybe she was wrong, but who knows, maybe he was a trouble maker, which would be fun..or maybe she would find Rikako and make some trouble for the two. Smiling widly at the thought, the young man in front of her might mistake it for a pleasant greeting.

@Yzmael @EmperorsChosen @Uncle Legens Legentis

Last edited:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
"N-No... Just someone popping up and petting me on the head took me off guard..." Ilse replied to the ogre's first inquiry. She was just a woman, albeit admittedly much larger than the lycan herself, but regardless. The main question was why she decided to just come up and start petting her. It was a nice feeling, but—Wait! No! It wasn't nice! She isn't a dumb dog!

Scowling a bit, the wolf girl's expression softens when the Oni shifts her attention to the first showing of free food, not that that wasn't all that surprising. Ogre's apparently were somewhat gluttonous, as were werewolves when hungry or dealing with a favorite cuisine. Soon enough, the large woman turned her focus back to Ilse and replied to her questions in a suspicious manner, then approaching the beast-woman. The animal-eared girl of course tensed, but then almost immediately zoned out again with a blissful expression when the petting and scratching behind the ear resumed. It was obvious at this point that tailed girl wasn't listening and only tuned back in a portion into the intercom's speech.

"Huh? What?" Ilse paused, seemingly confused. "Wha-Fifteen minutes fer what?" The girl looked to the taller ogre with ears perked and tail still wagging from the earlier sensation.

Limo starts to laugh uncontrollably as the cool thermos was thrown right at her. The impact left a ticklish sensation all throughout, weirdly enough, but she was sated nonetheless. Her tentacles retracted steadily, and the slime girl rubbed her belly as if to convey her satisfaction. "Grazie!" she thanked Rikako with full sincerity. Yet, without warning, a very odd phenomena was soon underway. Limo's - ahem - bosom, grew in proportion. While nothing too extreme (as would be the case in most other slimes) it did provide a more 'mature' appearance than she was accustomed to. Her shirt stretched more than it was capable of withstanding, and a single button popped and flew off into the distance. Needless to say, it was quite provocative. The thermos followed the button. It shot out with lightning speed, hitting the ceiling and crashing back down onto the floor. It was covered in slime. "♪ My bad! ♪" Limo apologized with a musical tune.

Rikako's outburst against the intercom startled the slime girl intensely. She retreated into her own bubble (literally) and stared frightfully until the dragon calmed down. Now, rather than transforming into a large blob, Limo was now a gigantic, gooey ball that rolled around slowly in the hallway. She hiccuped every time that a wall was hit. The walls were covered in slime in a matter of minutes. As Limo continued on her path of unintentional delinquency, she brushed up against the door to the stairwell. The door opened. The slime girl entered in, phasing through the guardrail, and she fell two stories before splattering completely. On the way down she acted in the selfsame manner as a child at an amusement park. "Wheee!" Limo cried out.

"It's okay, I'm fine!" the slime girl muttered, dizzied, but not harmed from her astounding fall.

~~~~Rikako~~~~

"Ehh!? My Thermos!" Watching it fire out, and dodging the button, the Ryu-Jin's dismay was only beginning, first her Thermos had made a dent in the ceiling..she wasn't sure what she would do about that.

I didn't give her THAT much tea...

Then of course she had to turn into a giant blob of some sort, and hurl herself over the side for whatever reason. Though Rikki wasn't concerned in the least, the girl was a slime after all, a fall wouldn't harm her... Until she heard the splat at least. Hurriedly running to the door and beyond Rikako looks down, seeing the slime enjoying herself operantly.

"..I.." At a loss of words Rikako sighs, giving a slightly harsh stare, walking down the steps she suddenly stops. "..thermos.." She didn't have the time to go back for it, and to reach the slime before she caused trouble. "Hey lets go the this meeting..where will it even be held?"

At that moment another voice comes on over the intercom system announcing the Auditorium as the location, as well as basic directions to where it was located. "..Come on Limo lets find you some more friends." Descending the Steps she would open the door and lead the way as best as she could at any rate.

So I don't have to deal with this.

She thinks with a hint of contempt and hopeful relief. This Slime would be difficult, and she would do her true job..however the less she seen the better.

~~~~~Veronika~~~~~

"Hmm...I don't know." Smiling at that, the Ogre didn't really care where they were needed, but the other voice had told them, smiling a bit at her new friend, or debatable pet as some observers might assume. "Hey! Ilse, lets go to whatever this is, then get some meat yeah?" With a bit of a frown there was also those classes. "Well Maybe we live in the same hall..then we can eat, yeah?" Laughing with a bit of a warm chuckle, Veronika walks off ahead as if leading the way, fortunately while she had a habit of wandering as she please, she did know the school grounds rather well. It would not take them too long to reach the auditorium. Provided the Ogre wasn't purposely taking a longer path. They would make it in time, but that was about it.

Humming a tune of some sort there wasn't cause to be concerned, not at all...

~~~~Suyin~~~~

"That so huh? Well I don't know what to tell yah Jeeves, maybe it'll be decided on later, I don't handle student elections. Not that it matters, given the nature of this school not like they'll be doing any real enforcement, though guess might be fun playing around yeah?" Waving her right hand slightly in parting she didn't have much more she could tell him, or any will to answer more of his questions if he had any.

There was a time and place for that after all. And neither was here or now, administration could tell him what room he was in, or where to go, though she likely herself would play with the room assignments. Though she would voice on how that would go later on.

Continuing her previous hum the Coordinator whistles a low tune. "Well hello there polar bear. Come on lets go to the stage, you likely might can put some stuff nicer than I can, yeah?" Looking at the much taller white furred woman, she was a teacher if memory server her right, and a Yeti at that. Not waiting to hold any sort of conversation, they could talk in the Auditorium, they had ten more minutes after all.

"Whats the name? Haven't meet all the staff yet, but your the Liberal arts teacher yeah?" Holding her hand out in the Western Fashion of offering a handshake, even as she hurriedly walks on, it could be said to be rude and at the same time respectable. Not many would do walking introductions, but fewer still would shake a Monsters hand among the humans.

Plus she had room lists to over look and forms to preplan. Basically if all went to plan, with the old man running off to wherever he went, she was simply going to pare large numbers of monsters with a few human cultural Representatives..which she would bend the book to make every last student. The school population was a bit lopsided however, so in more than a few cases it was three to one, or four to one pairings, which could prove amusing. Plus one teacher or employee in each central dorm, she personally looked forward to seeing what chaos came on the full moon, a fact she also wasn't planning to let slip unless asked.

After all she was given lots of rubber bullets. Might as well use them.

Il Limo

The slime girl cheered at the proposition to find more friends. From such a dramatic fall, however, she was too tired to 'stand' or 'walk' so instead Limo continued on her path of adorable destruction innocent malevolence by slowly rolling to her destination, steadily keeping behind Rikako's every step. They were going to an 'auditorium', or so it was called. Limo's history with farming, and little more, separated her from things that, to most others, would be considered terribly basic. "Limo will get everyone to be her friend! By force, if necessary!" she quietly sank back into contentment, reminiscing about her little cottage in Sicily, where mama and papa were patiently waiting to see their little girl succeed.

Nora Bléximo

For as much as Nora disliked the pretentiousness of London, it was truly a beautiful place; this much she had known upon arriving here. She was punctual to a fault, arriving at the academy hours before the required time. If an arachne was going to live in this bizarre place, then she needed every second that could be mustered, for this girl had no reason to use drawers or closets like the bourgeoisie humans. Nora weaved a magnificent web in the corner next to her desk, one that could be suited for any purpose she had in mind. Storage was the obvious one. Practice was another. Had studying not always been in the forefront of her mind, Nora would have become a professional weaver ages ago. Nonetheless, it was important for her self-esteem to make improvements to her web designs.

The academy's intercom was regarded by Nora to be its least appealing feature. How was she supposed to focus on academics if so many pointless things kept getting in the way? The arachne girl pondered this as she closed her copy of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry. It was among many things she had pondered. Nora would have had just as much ease in getting accepted into any school of her choice, but she had settled on this one. The decision was one that she had yet to make peace with. Neither Oxford nor Yale had monsters, and it was a mystery if they'd even want a monster. The term had so many connotations that it boggled Nora's mind more than any chemical formula ever could. She wore the most bitter of faces when crawling out of her abode, recollecting the whereabouts of the audience from the intercom message.

Yet upon stepping out into the hallway, the arachne girl gasps, and then screams.

"WHY IS THERE SLIME ALL OVER THE WALLS?!"

[fieldbox=Medea Sol, #B0C4DE]

Medea Sol; Siren
Courtyard Pool
Mentioned: Jack | Damian
Interacted With: @Kurogane86 | @kingdomkeylight
The Siren turned her gaze away from the males, giving the one the privacy to pull on another shirt over his damp and well toned torso. The silver shirt pulled taught over him for a moment, she nearly felt the instinctive urge to sing. Siren were known for their skills in seduction, rivaling that of the Lamia and Succubus. Unfortunately Medea had rarely interacted with humans, these two boys being the first males she had seen apart from the one she'd saved.

The ruffle of a page caught her attention, her gaze lifting to see the blonde holding out a notebook and pen for her. Lips curled up in a wide and appreciative smile, fingers curling around the pen as if she would drop it if she wasn't careful about it. While the boys were talking she leaned over the edge of the pool, the notebook on the dry concrete and the pen in her hand.

Thank you, for the pen and paper Sir. My name is Medea Sol, a Siren of the Greek seas. Are you feeling well, human nearly consumed by water? I lacked the strength to lift you myself, though your belongings may be a little water-logged. It is a pleasure to meet you both.

After the two boys were finished speaking she pushed the page toward them, flipping it so it was upside right for them. Her wings fluttered, breathing and reflecting light. She would not admit it, but she appreciated how well learned that the boy was. So few knew what a Siren was, and those that did knew legends and folklore rather than the truth of it. Such an obscure and dangerous species wouldn't often be appreciated here where they could kill or feed: prey so close.​
[/Fieldset][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
A voice boomed over the schools sound system. Damien panicked. He knew the conditions of his entry mandated that he was on time to every class, Assembly etc. Damien faced his new comrades.

"I'm sorry guys due to certain circumstances I have to run. Thank you for saving my life today. If you ever need anything. Just let me know, I always repay my depts." Damien smiled and waved goodbye as he took off running.

His clothes and bag were still soak and wet but he couldn't stop to change now. He ran through the halls leaving a trail of water behind him. Damien had finally reached it the aiditorium, he pushed open the pair of large doors. He straightened his tie as he stood there in aww, the auditorium was huge. He looked at the pools, the plant life, even dark rafters and thought how it was perfect to accommodate any monster.

As Damien stood there looking around the puddle of water around him got larger. Damien finally got over his initial excitement and took a step forward. He slipped on the puddle and hit the ground hard, causing a thud sound to echo throughout the auditorium. "Oowwwww" Damien muttered as he started to rub tell back of his head.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
At the mention of food, or meat rather, the smaller wolf-girl's eyes beamed. "Sweet! I dunno what this thing is yer talkin' about, but I'll go if I get meat after!" Ears pointed up and tail wagging expectantly, she really did look like a dog in the current situation.

"Yeah! Yeah! Let's go then get some food!" Ilse cheered, beginning to hum about her meal as she followed the bigger girl. It certainly didn't take much to earn the lycan's friendship.

Due to the Oni's roundabout route, they made it on time but not as early as they could have. The assembly still hadn't started, so it was probably fine. Honestly, the werewolf still didn't really care about whatever this was. All she wanted was her food that the ogre had promised. If it wasn't evident yet, Ilse was very easily distracted. This would be demonstrated again when, while still distracted by her gluttony, Ilse walked forward and tripped over something, stumbling forward but catching herself. Looking back, it was a boy covered in water and planted firmly onto the ground.

"Wah! A corpse! ...Oh, wait, it's moving..." The lycan panicked momentarily, before realizing the body was still alive. Approaching and crouching next to him, she sought to help. "Oi... You alright? Why are you wet...? ...And taking a nap on the floor...?"

(Liked for the extras in the auditorium. )

~~~~Rikako~~~~

"Yes e...WHAT?! No Limo...I.." Going from worried shock to a deadpanning uncaring stare. How in the world did her sponsor family deal with her.. Rikako was at a loss with how to deal with her. She might could wear the girl or it was more of the inverse, for her to keep her form...but given what that entailed, she didn't want to be violated by the Slime.. "Please Reassymble yourself, there are rules to uphold around the humans Limo...And" Before she could finish whatever remark she had, there was a cry of anger and questioning. This wasn't Rikako's fault. She didn't know this slime had no self control..plus she didn't want the mositure coming from her own body..and what it meant to gain it. Now was not the time for answers, but the time to flee.

"...and we should hurry to the meeting, yes thats good.." With that Rikako at least hopes the slime will listen and reform herself..though she suspected she would stay as a puddle with her clothing...well if she had any for movement. Honestly Rikako couldn't bare to turn around to see the situation or the distruction in her wake.. Running at a slight trot, she would be in for a rude surprise if she stopped given the laws of motion.

~~~~~Veronika~~~~~

"Oh.." looking through the knocked over bag, the Oni Ogre was disappointed, he didn't have food. He was useless...well not useless she thought in hindsight, just not of use to her.

"Oh! I know! Maybe he's a Merman! Lets drag him back into one of these puddles!" Thats when he started to move, saying Oww. Only to get her shirt pulled on from behind. "Hmm?" Turning around there was a woman dressed in black with peircing red eyes. Was she.. not saying anymore on it the Oni backs away humming as this human hands her a bag of chips. "yay!" Smiling a bit there was still the meal with the Lycan later that day.

Fortunately while the various Oni and Ogre types had a balanced diet, they also had a preference for meat dishes, or at least a bit of meat with everything they had, grains and meat made up a large part of the Ogre diet.

~~~~Suyin~~~~

Handing the Ogre the bag of chips she had been carrying around as a bit of leverage in such a situation, once and Ogre got an idea in there head no amount of argument would work so much as a distraction in breaking that course. Glancing about the room was this really an auditorium or a zoo..it was cetianlly relaxing and a good place for meetings or plays to conform to far more than just humans..in fact it was impressive. Looking at the male who had fallen Suyin sighs.

"No he's not a merman..I'm not even sure those exsist..least I haven't seen any applications. I'm Suyin the voice on the comms. Be more careful, if a slime was here you would be swimming around a bit. Tch..don't give me more work..last thing any of you want to do."

Grinning at him in a manner as if to ask if he wants a fight, Suyin's expression softens a bit. "Well find some place you like, I'm getting up on the stage. If your hurt bad though kid, get over to the Medical office, yeah? Fuck'n hell though watch where you walk, would be troublesome if you landed in the water with a Sea Serpent.." Half waiting to see if he would be fine, Suyin makes her way for the stage, the biggest danger of the Ogre accidently drowning him was for the time being stoped, and the Werewolf seemed sensible..if a bit too much like her self back then.

Il Limo

Rikako quickened her pace with a sudden burst of energy. Limo thought it intriguing, at least until her dragon friend began running. The slime girl gasped and recomposed her entire body, although her clothing did not perfectly fit over her, and she gave chase. "Rikako, wait!" Limo cried out, propulsing herself with her stretchable legs. "Why are you-a running? Friends don't run from friends!" the strenuousness of the activity made the slime girl thirsty once again. She burned out the contents of the thermos hastily. The 'hair' on Limo's head shot out like the vines of some mythical carnivorous plant. A burning determination etched itself into the slime girl's eyes. She was filled with the inner strength of Caesar, the sharp precision of Octavian, and an awareness of her surroundings matched only by Scipio Africanus. Limo followed the dragon with the speed of a ghost, pacing madly towards the auditorium.

Nora Bléximo

Holding her breath, Nora made the fullest effort in ignoring the slime that coated the walls, corner to corner. However, her legs were getting soaked. The arachne-girl frowned intensely. She staked her legs into the walls themselves, and with some mild positioning, Nora was clinging to the spotless ceiling. Her two sets of eyes were focused on different things; her bottom set was keeping track of her connection with the ceiling, and her upper set gazed at the floor. Being upside-down certainly got disorienting at times. Nevertheless, Nora had memorized the layout of the academy. The auditorium couldn't be that much farther. Yet without warning, she beheld in sound a slime girl chasing a dragonewt of some kind, and instinctively knew that it was something to avoid completely. "Well, that's none of my business," she observed. A trail of slime was left behind. Well, at least it made finding the auditorium easier.

Hiro Tatshiba
It had been quite a long train from his home to the Academy. He didn't exactly have a lot of money but enough for food and other necessities. He was extremely excited to finally meet some of the new species from each legend and each culture. He had seen all different types, Lamias, Slimes, and he even thought he had saw a Lycan. Before coming here Hiro had taken the time to research a lot of the new species and their traits. He would rather not bombard them with embarrassing questions and the such, mostly taking the research to his free time. He was roaming around the campus for what seemed forever before there was an announcement on the PA. It was telling everyone that they should make their way to the Auditorium. Hiro was completely lost, and he didn't want to seem like an idiot so he tried to make his own way. He noticed that everyone started going towards one direction so that is where Hiro went. Before he knew it he saw a large building and everyone was filing in. He could only see it from a good distance away but it was were he needed to go.

He turned a corner and before he knew it... BOOM Hiro had slammed into something but he hadn't seen anything coming. It turned out to be a women. Well, not a human women at least. She was what seemed to be a Dragonewt from what he had read before coming here. She was green and quite beautiful... and he seemed to be touching one of her breasts. "I... uh... this.. uh... " Hiro just froze in place. Was this going to be the first case where one of the new species kills a human. "Probably" he thought. "I'm sorry" He said while quite flustered and conflicted as to what he should do. Hiro just looked down and got ready for whatever she was going to do to him.

(Just a post with Rikako Given I can't do anything with the rest yet :/ I'll wait till your okay with the whole meeting thing kicking off, plus I'm not sure who's still with us. A bit short but meh.)

With a sudden crash, and a fall, it was quite the impact, and tumble, though the Dragonewt was caught by surprise.. Or rather by her bowling over someone. Thats when she felt the grab. Opening her eyes to see what was atop her, it seemed to be a human male. His hand resting firmly on her left breast somewhat squeezing then nothing. As if terrified or unsure of what he just done.

"E...eh!? Per-p-p-Pervert!" Red faced Rikako reverses the positions the pair were in, rolling on top, with her tail thundering with a slam against the floor. Taking note that her current position likely wasn't any better, or maybe even less as Rikako finds herself straddling his mid section, as if to get even redder she seems to stutter broken words. At the very least she hadn't slapped him. Wanting out of this situation the Ryu-Jin hurriedly rises to her feet, just in time to see slimy tentacles rushing towards her. Limo had a crazed look in her eye, almost like a Warlord hellbent on conquest.

"Oh no..You Hide! Run!" Encouraging the unknown to do something other than stand beside her if she could help it the Ryu-Jin marches forward what few steps she can towards Milo. It was judging by the expression itched on her face, a final fatal stand like so many before it. Gritting her teeth the undercover agent had little choice but to allow the slime to seek her out. Given how training slimes could be to humans, it might possibly end up turning into a major incident. With a resigned look to her face, and just a bit grumpy the prideful Dragonewt stares the oncoming slime down. She knew the Slime was hungry, and unless she wanted to torch her..which wasn't really an option, a physical confrontation would be utterly pointless.

"...I'm not paid enough for this.."

Damien was surprised by the Lycan girls response. "No, not dead my head does hurt though." As Damien turned he caught a glimpse of the Lycan's bare leg, he got flustered that is until an ogre girl started looking through his stuff. "Oh um no I didn't bring anything to eat. Oh woah don't throw my stuff around." Thankfully someone stopped the ogre with food, she seemed aggressive. "No, I'll not fight with an instructor. I'm fine really. My mom used to say I have a thick head so no problem."

The scary woman had left as Damien apologized to those around him. He stated picking up his stuff and noticed a pair of his boxers lying on the floor near his new furry friend 'holy crap! Not that. This is the worst day ever.' He thought

Damien panicked and ran tword his underpants, he didn't see the puddle it left and fell over on something warm, furry and squishy. He looked up to see two things. 1 his hand under the shirt of the Lycan girl and 2 his wet underpants on her head. Damien was in shock, he couldn't move his hands except to squeeze the new sensation a few times.

@RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen

Hiro Tatshiba
"E...eh!? Per-p-p-Pervert!" She said to him while he was over top of her. Hiro just froze. So quickly rolled over and started to straddle his mid-section. The Ryu-Jin's face bursted out in red embarrassment. "Oh no..You Hide! Run!" The green Ryu-Jin said while seemingly facing down a slime that came out of nowhere. The smile didn't slow down and they would collide if nothing were to happen. Of course if he got in the way it would be a disaster since he was human, and they were made of mostly water. "...I'm not paid enough for this.." Before anything happened Hiro dove and grabbed the Ryu-Jin out of the way of the rushing slime. It was the least he could do for embarrassing her. He didn't see how the slime reacted and really only cared if the Ryu-Jin was okay.

"Are you alright?!?!" Hiro said with an almost urgency. Of course it would have been funny to watch them collide it wasn't Hiro's style to let that type of confrontation go. He rose to his feet and offered the Ryu-Jin his hand. "I'm guessing your also a student? If so I think we should start to go, the assembly should start soon."

Il Limo

"Gotcha!" Limo yelled proudly as she descended upon her prey. "Quanto tempo!" was her final battle cry, one that was followed with a plethora of long, slimy tentacles encircling the Ryu-Jin by the ground. It was safe to say that Limo had lost basic self-control at this point. She failed to notice the human male that Rikako was accompanied by. That was the case, however, until the little pesky human snatched Limo's involuntary friend away. "Fufufu..." the slime girl maniacally giggled. It was like hide-and-seek, or maybe even tag! Limo was exceptionally skilled in both games. Where she would have been sated with the Ryu-Jin's noble sacrifice, now she hungered for the human as well. Carthago delenda est, Carthago delenda est, Carthago delenda est! "Rikako, Limo is-a sorry for chasing you! Can you not flee?"

Nora Bléximo

A steady stream of students entered the auditorium, although it was far from reaching its maximum capacity. Nora shrugged as she noticed that all the chairs were much too small for her delicate form, and so she stood in the back row, tapping her uppermost right leg in impatience. A bright, red curtain swayed nonchalantly in front of the stage. "Lo! 't is a gala night/Within the lonesome latter years!/An angel throng, bewinged, bedight/In veils, and drowned in tears,/Sit in a theatre, to see/A play of hopes and fears,/While the orchestra breathes fitfully/The music of the spheres." Nora recited the first few verses of an old poem, one that she was very fond of. Its relevance to her current situation mattered terribly little.

"You sure? Humans aren't as durable as ya' try to act," Ilse commented with a grin. She didn't seem to think any less of his clumsiness, though she didn't seem particularly concerned either. That wasn't enough to seriously harm him, after all. "Oi, Vera. Stop scavengin' through his stuff. If he had something worth eating I'd have been able to smell it... and besides, you shouldn't take people's things anyway..."

Well, that nonchalance was before he seemed to scanter towards something, then stumble again resulting in the hand placement being in a very inappropriate place along with his unmentionables being subject to an equally inappropriate placement. The lycan seemed only a bit flustered as she tore herself away with a bit of a scowl. She would be rightfully upset, however likely wouldn't care much with an apology given. It was an accident and not too big of a deal. However, when afterwards she began grasping at whatever was on her head to regain her sight—Well, she now held more of a reason to be upset, surprised and simply grow more flustered. Did all Londoners carry a change of underwear in their bags?! Why!?

"Whoa there, clutz! Jeez! Can't just go copping a feel... An' what the hell is—" Pausing as she held it in front of her, this realization caused the blush on the wolf-girl's face to increase as she flicked it away and recoiled. "WAH! W-W-W-Why are you carrying those with you?!"

Damien finally realized what he was squuezing, he grand once more just to be sure. 'Yes just as I thought a boob. It's really soft and elasticy.' He thought as blood started to run out of his nose. His eyes opened up wide as he reacted he pulled back and scurried a few feet away from the girl.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen, although I'm glad it did." He blushed then looked apologetic then started explaining as fast as he could. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab you....there. and no those were in my bag see I didn't get a chance to stop by my dorm first cuz I fell into one of the pools, then I was saved by a male student and a Siren. I ran here so I wouldn't be late and that's why I'm soaking wet and my underwear were on your head."

Damien looked her in the eyes and stood yall. "I promise I'll make up for this. Anything you want or need just name it and I'll help. Please forgive me."

~~~~Rikako~~~~

"No you fool!" Snapping at him with her pride, she didn't need his protection, more importantly he had just made himself a target. This is what was dangerous when humans didn't bother to learn about monsters. Or rather hadn't had the chance in his case maybe. The Slime now thirsted. If it wasn't dealt with things could quickly get out of hand. Remembering the others question, she had answered honestly to both bits, though hopefully in her anger it would seem she meant the first. "...Look Ge.." Before she could finish saying Get out of here; the slime starts to laugh, this had turned into some sort of game..one they likely couldn't win.

Whoever he was he had as the humans would say, the Devil's own luck when he dodged that first lunge with Rikako. If he took the hint and back up a little he would be spared, if he didn't well..there wasn't more Rikako could do without breaking the law herself..though maybe a swift right punch to put him down would be less damaging than being drained by Limo. But saddly she likely wouldn't have time for that course of action.

~~~~~Veronika~~~~~

Laying her rather large hand down upon the mixed up Damien, the Ogre Oni smiles. It seemed she caught the first bit of what he said, plus the part right after, then the following. He was digging a grave for himself. "You might should avoid the water. I have a feeling you'll next wash up on an island to be taken captive by midgets." Having dragged the Wolf girl here, it was partly her fault.

"Hmm..Oh I know! How about I take you to the dormitory after this so we can get you dried off? I can get some coveralls for you from the Custodial staff." Grinning a bit as in typical ogre fashion Veronika's arms wrap around the smaller man, as her own considerable bust seemingly squeezes his head in between. "Ah! I forget you humans are so fragile!" Releasing him from what was likely both a pleasant and scary situation she laughs nervously. Though she didn't care about the meeting, they did need to get to it. And maybe it would distract the Lycan. "haha, I wouldn't worry about making up things yeah? You might drown when you try."

~~~~Suyin~~~~

Walking up on the stage there was still a bit of time until they began. Sighing a bit as she observers the other human from before getting himself into an even bigger mess... Oh that one she would have to shoot she was sure of that. And with these rubber bullets that was always fun. The day was already looking better.

Grabbing a Mic from behind the Curtain she begins to tap her foot, counting in her native Mandarin.

"Ye, er, san, si." Motioning to the Rear this was annoying, might as well just talk till she heard her own voice echoing back.

Speaking in her native tongue something simple would do. Listen up, I am, Ah sorry.

"Qing Wen, Wo jiao, Ah...Bao qian." Saying the last bit as she hears it all play, she coughs to clear her throat. Beginning again in English.

"Ah, just doing a sound check, when the rest of yah are here we'll start. And don't cause any trouble or I'll come down there and handle it myself." She says to no one in particular. Though the former Cop's rough way of talking, standing and contrasted with the stage. Almost like watching one of those Chinese or Japanese gangster movies. Lifting her arms above her head and leaning against a support beam, the woman props one leg up against it. Likely whistling she didn't have much respect or care it seemed.

Though the more attentive would notice her eyes were sweeping the crowd as if casing them out, maybe even labeling them into groups. What went on behind those red eyes was anyones best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.