Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Octavia Pesce, #993366"] Octavia, unlike many others, hadn't taken a plane or boat to her destination. No, Octavia Pesce had done what any proud Cecaelia would have done in this situation: she swam the entire way. Had it taken forever? Yes. Was she pretty exhausted after? Absolutely. However, she had made it. She'd need to speak with her cultural exchange supervisor, as she had no clothing other than the swimsuit top on her back and the uniform that she was sent. The top had become a necessary part of life after they had started consorting with humans. They apparently weren't used to seeing topless women selling them fish. So, on she went, with a few bottles of sea water in hand.

Once Octavia had reached the school earlier that day, she knew she was in for a treat. There were already many others wandering around. Her squishy legs propelled her ever onward, as she pushed through the doors and crowds of students. She smiled softly at the surrounding area, going into the auditorium, where even more people had gathered. She was now dressed in her uniform top, which had stayed miraculously dry in it's bag. She noticed the inside was more like vinyl in texture, a way for her to keep her moisture for longer.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Khata Ganim, #993300"]Khata sat in the auditorium, her eyes slowly scanning the crowd, a sly smile on her face. Oh, this would be entertaining. She still wasn't entirely sure on what they would have her teach, but she was prepared for anything. Except math. The young Sphinx hated math with a burning passion. It was too logical. She didn't work off of logic. Her mind was a bit more spatial and creative. The dark skinned woman stood again, her paws carrying her. She stalked around the edges of the room, watching for troublemakers. She figured if nothing else, she could at least be some sort of security force, considering she could chase after people on the ground and in the air.

However, for now, it seemed students were behaving well enough. Not up to her personal standards, but she knew her own standards were harsh. She adjusted her top, straightening it. She kept any sort of cloth off of her cat body, as it was much too uncomfortable. Plus, she was sexy, and honestly, who would even want that covered up? She had lovely fur that the world should see.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Motira-Anne Laughlan, gold"]Moti was very scared, to say the least. Her aunt had driven her the the school, and her parents were on the phone with her, wishing her well, before they had to react to a toddler emergency that sounded like it involved juice. Her aunt helped her out, and helped bring her luggage in. "I'll miss you Moti." She hugged her niece, carefully avoiding her wings. Her aunt was also a moth Papillion of the same variety. Moti was careful hugging her too. "I'll try to call." Moti told her, letting go. "I guess... I should get going." She then said, looking towards the doors that students were filing into. "Bye Auntie!" She said, waving to her, walking into the auditorium. It was filled with people. She felt so tiny. She was rather short, and everyone was so big and tall. She sighed a bit, staying near the back and close to the wall.

Moti's antennae twitched, and her soft mothy fur stood on end. The smells in the room were practically sickening. Someone had way too much perfume. Others smelled like the ocean, all fishy. Others yet smelled like sulfur, and some reeked of sweat. It was not pleasant. She slowly made her way closer to a window, hoping to catch some of the clean air in the draft. That's when she saw it. Her salvation! It was a standing fan. She hurried over, standing in front of it and letting the air wash away the smells. It wasn't perfect, as there were still some stenches in the air, but it was better than standing in stagnant air. Her wings fluttered a bit, and she smiled. This was much better.[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Rasila Sunwar

A tiny puddle of drool was accumulating on one of the backstage prop boxes, coming out of the mouth of a worn-out yeti. She had a bit of trouble catching a good night's sleep, and resorted to dozing off in any convenient location. It was Rasila's job as the cryptozoology teacher to prepare for when the entourage of students settled into the academy, furthermore, it was her sole duty to make sure that they had a bright future to work towards. Rasila loved and trembled that kind of responsibility. "Just five more minutes," she yawned as her colleague, Suyin Chenguang, tested the microphone. The yeti woman fluttered her eyelashes in a quick succession. She yawned again, louder than before, so that it was guaranteed to be heard by many. It was among the few downsides to being one of her kind; Rasila often forgot how most other species didn't have as much tolerance to loud noises as she did.

With her massive, clawed hands, she rubbed her eyes to fully awaken from her rest. "Oh no! Are the kids playing hooky on the first day of school?!" Rasila questioned, her voice full of alarm. Her mind was still groggy. "I better go see what they're up to!" she scurried out of the auditorium. A mindset hunkered down with sleepiness was all that spared Rasila from the sight of a rampaging slime, less than ten meters away from her, chasing down what appeared to be a human boy and a dragonewt of some kind. "Well, I guess everything's alright he--" she observed before finding herself enveloped in a giant, liquefied mass. Rasila had walked straight into Limo's hellbent path of hunger. The slime girl felt as though she was being tickled, with the yeti's air bubbles shooting out like those from a sunken ship. Regardless, Limo spat out her new teacher into the air, as her real targets were yet to be subdued.

"A CHANCE!" Hiro yelled before grabbing the Ryu-Jin by the hand and running towards the Auditorium. It was probably their only chance to get in the building before the slime catches then and they Yeti teacher provided it. Hiro would need to remember to apologize to the teacher for what happened. The threat of being killed by a female slime was certainly a new sensation, but one he didn't exactly hate. It was sort of fun and it got his adrenaline pumping so he couldn't feel a thing.

He understood that it wasn't what she wanted, him to protect her but it was in his nature, he couldn't just let her take the blow for him. It wasn't long before they closed the doors and thought they were safe. It wouldn't keep the slime out for long and she was certainly still chasing them. "I'm sorry about that. Before she comes back, I'm Hiro." She was beautiful and it wouldn't hurt to be friends with her. Of course Hiro was looking for a girlfriend but it was a long shot due to how she acted. She acted as if she were royalty, and the name Ryu-Jin seemed to confirm it. He had read a bit about the Dragonewts and the name Ryu-Jin came up quite a bit in the Chinese sub-section. He smiled at her as he awaited his response.

"Well that boy can run... poor luck though that one," Jack mumbled as he watched the rather wet Damien suddenly started sprinting away after the intercom announcement went off. Ruffling his hair as he shook his head at the off in the distance kid running off... hopefully he wouldn't run into anymore situations. However, Jack highly doubted that someone who almost drowned themselves by foolishly walking into a pool would not run into another bad tiding before the day was up. It was then he say the notepad being offered back to him by the siren.

Thank you, for the pen and paper Sir. My name is Medea Sol, a Siren of the Greek seas. Are you feeling well, human nearly consumed by water? I lacked the strength to lift you myself, though your belongings may be a little water-logged. It is a pleasure to meet you both.

"No problem lass. Unfortunately our waterlogged friend has already left so I guess you can say he is fine," Jack chuckled as he stood up looking towards the school that must have been the announcement for them to meet for the first grand gathering of the schools new found students. If that was the case Jack needed to get a move on as well.

"Well lass I have to get a going as well hope to see ya again," he bowed politely to the girl before grabbing his own bag, and heading off into the same direction as Damien had. Thankfully Jack was not forgetful of half his body being soaked, and was able to find a bathroom to change his lower body clothing before finding himself in the gathering hall. Oddly enough he could have sworn he heard some yelling here, and there something must have been happen to start a ruckus.

"Huh, sounds like the place is livening up. Well might as well relax while I can," he mumbled to himself pulling out some smoked salmon he had made the day before in case he got hungry. It was then he heard someone screaming about slime on the walls... well there were slime people in existence so that really shouldn't have been a hard guess what had caused it.

~~~~Rikako~~~~

Being pulled around was not something the Ryu-Jin was pleased with, but by the time it happened and done her protest could have done very little. Unless she physically wanted to stop him with force. As they enter the room and he Introduces himself, allowing him to continue the dragonewt female sighs.

"I am Rikako Lanying..and I would thank you for your help, though I fear you have made matters worse..the slime wished to absorb..moisture from me. Something I would not wish anyone to see..now you have excited her.." Bowing lightly it was nice of him to assist her, but in this case it likely did more harm than good. And in here of all places is the last place she would want the slime getting the drop on her.

Heading back for the door handle she does decide to not be completely cold to him. Though she lets a little too much information slip. "..thanks for the help Tatshiba-san." Pausing to think on it, a human guide to make use of wouldn't be such a bad thing. "..if you would like you could show me around later yes? ..Just..stay out of this please.." She hoped he would listen as she opens the door, but a nagging feeling all but told her he wouldn't..

~~~~Suyin~~~~

Hearing the commotion and seeing the door open three times, the yeti leave, and her own parter coming and going. Did these people, think this shit was a game? Getting a bit agitate, the teacher swiftly pulls a P90 SMG from out under he trench coat, pulling the slide back it remains stationary at her side. Taking the Mic in hand she begins. "Well then. Guess I need to play this across the school. Some of you seem unable to be where you need to be yeah? Well I'll just broadcast this wherever, or hunt you down. Beats me, more work with the other, but more fun to yeah? " It wouldn't hurt to wait a few more moments, the likely gun totting seemingly sociopath says.

(bit meh post but waiting on other things to progress)

Last edited:
Il Limo

The slime girl watched in awe as the yeti woman flew off into the air, only to fall rapidly into a nearby swimming poll, causing an explosion of water so magnificent that she could behold it from outside the auditorium. It was a momentary distraction from her exhilarating hunt. Limo turned her attention to the closed doors that protected Rikako and her companion. She slammed her body into the door with full force, only to knock herself back a good two yards. The doors were unscathed. Limo inhaled deeply before trying again, only to be met with the same result, and it dawned upon her that slime was not a good substance to use for a battering ram. "Resistance is futile!" Limo dictated, remembering the quote from an old television series that her adoptive father watched from time to time. Cleverly she came up with the idea of seeping through the entry points in the door frame. It delayed her progress more than anything. "You can't hide for much longer! Fufufu~"

[fieldbox=Medea Sol, #B0C4DE]

The Siren was surprised when the others ran off after hearing about the meeting, though she didn't stop them as they left her behind. They would assume she was going to swim there, even though she fully intended to mask what it was that she is from the general populace. She was the only one of her species here, and thus wanted to keep as low a profile as she could. Waiting until they were out of sight she called her servant to her side, the man pushing the wheelchair to the edge of the pool. He had brought her a change of clothes, something a little less showy, though equally as feminine. Black, and long enough that when she sat in the wheelchair, it would cover everything but the very tip of her tail fins, though those were easily missed when one looked at her.

She slipped on the the wheelchair, the notepad and pen settled on her lap, with delicately laced fingers waiting for her arrival at the announcement hall. Of course, when she did push through the doors, she was greeted with a room full of chaos. There were humans mixed with various Extraspecies, interacting, laughing and some even flirting from what she could see. She had to suppress the urge to sing to them, with so many others here she didn't think it wise. Shyly, she glanced around, wondering if there was anyone around that she knew, though she doubted that either of the human boys would bother with her even if they spotted her in the wheelchair. "Toward the front, by the aisle. There's a space where I can sit in my chair." She directed her demi-human servant in the correct direction, the hovering crowd parting around her.

Though, she wasn't sure if it was due to them believing her disabled, or because they thought she was pretty.[/fieldset][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Damien was suddenly picked up by Veronika the ogre girl. "Woah, hey wa.." His voice was muffled by two soft squishy mounds of flesh. As Damien was running out of Oxygen he couldn't help but smile. 'Oh so this is how I'm gonna die. Oh well at least I can see my ancestors with a smile on my face. I will die the way everyman dreams of, buried in between two of the biggest boobs I've ever seen.'

Damien was suddenly released, he could quite hear what the ogre girl had said something about a change of clothes but he couldn't help but smile. "Thank you Veronika. I would be very happy for any help you could give me." Damien stood there in a pleasant state of shock. He had a goofy look on his face, messy hair, and a small trail of blood coming from his nose. Under his breath Damien said "I'm starting to like this school."

Damien's attention was now on the stage where the scarry lady from earlier was talking. As he stood there he decided to wring his shirt out, he pulled on it and rolled the material around until water started hitting the floor. "That's better, atleast now I'm not soaking wet."

@RedArmyShogun

Status
Not open for further replies.