Mission: Z, IC

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ave
-

He returned the smile, noting how nice Ave looked when she gave a genuine smile despite her efforts to hide it. He also noticed her laugh had a rather lovely ring to it as she went to grab a vase for the flowers. "You're welcome Ave but you don't need to thank me for what happened at the apartment, I'd do it a thousand times over if needed." He spoke with a soft tone. She then asked if he wanted to name the flowers, and while it was quiet he also heard about how that was what she and Corey did. "My sister...she did something similar." He paused for a moment in case Ave didn't want him to continue down the line of thought since he was sure that it brought up memories of Ave's kid. "She didn't name them so to say...but she would assign them to others, she always said she would remember everyone she ever met when she looked at or smelt that particular flower she had paired them with. But naming isn't something I've heard of...how about you help me with one so we both can be naming it?" Otto suggested.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (1/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Reactions: Mobley Eats
[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Once safely back in Ballamory, Dex quickly split from Carter and sought out Otto, Cecilio, and Ryan. Their findings about the head and the connection with Sylvie was too much of a coincidence not to mention, and as such, the decision was made to keep Sylvie prisoner until they could figure out what to do with her. It wasn't something that sat well with Dex, keeping someone potentially dangerous so close to home, but what else could they do? Even despite his brazen shows of aggression at times, Dex was no fan of outright murder, especially without solid proof. But, still...

The unease taunted him for the rest of the day, that was spent appropriately housing their new "guest" and making the rounds to ensure everything was okay. And when finally he was able to fall into bed at Evie's side, there were only seconds that separated his, "Good night, darlin'," from a slumber that could battle an earthquake and come out victorious.

Despite his exhaustion, Dex woke just before dawn the next morning, a habit that he rarely deviated from. Finding Carter up and about as well, the two went out on an early morning patrol. Dexter liked Carter. He seemed... genuine somehow. And he was competent, even hiding behind his overly flirtatious facade. So it was no chore to patrol with him, and it went smoothly. Before long, the pair was headed back. As they were opening the gate to come back in, Hero bounded over, sniffing through the bars, and once it was open, slid through. Expecting him to bounce up in his usually exuberant manner, Dex braced himself, but the dog seemed disinterested in him.

"I'll catch up."
He told Carter.

Closing the gate again, Dexter watched Hero sniff around, nose working at the ground near the gate.

"What's wrong pal?" Dex muttered, brow furrowing at the dog.

After a while, though, Hero gave up whatever he was sniffing at, and the pair went back inside the gate. He passed Jesse on the way in, and lifted a hand in greeting.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio & Dex

Carter almost blinked in surprise when the man suddenly devolved into a stuttering mess and blushed. Awww, that's so cute~, he internally gushed. Wonder if he's a bottom? That'd be fun--haven't topped in a while too. However, when Cecilio hip checked him back, the Japanese-American giggled at how rough it was. Poor dear, this must've been entirely new territory for him.

Good--the innocent ones always had sex freaks in them. Carter would be there to help him..unlock his potential, so to speak.

"Careful, sweety," Carter teased with a pout, "These hips might look voluptuous but they're still fragile." When Cecilio asked where Dex was, Carter shrugged and started fiddling with a bang. "He should be coming up soon. We had a nice romantic patrol this morning, though we didn't come across anything..." He let his vision stray to the side for a split-second. Oh, that was a fucking lie, but Carter didn't want to spill. If he wanted some fun, he knew he would need to keep his mouth shut on this one.

However, Dex did actually appear, though all he did was flash a little wave and went inside. Carter pointed in his direction.

"There's Pretty Eyes. I'll be there in a sec, honty!" he called after him. Of course, as expected, he didn't get a reply, which was fine. Dex would be Dex. Carter put his attention back on Cecilio.

"Anyways, Cecilio baby if that's all it takes then you and me are wasting time!" He smiled impishly at the Russo-Italian and slapped him playfully on the shoulder. "It'll be a team effort too. I fling you to the bed, you hit all the good spots. Sound like a plan?" However, he realized that Cecilio was trying to make a hasty escape and tossed out some sort of excuse about hunting.

Carter openly laughed. No matter--he loved a challenge. He waved widely as Cecilio left. "Okaaaaay, I'll let Dex know! Stay safe and keep that ass toned!" A beat, then he added as an afterthought, "And the deal still stands!!"

Satisfied with that bit of fun, Carter ventured inside to find Dex. "Soooo~" He bit his bottom lip eagerly while bouncing in place. "When're we gonna whip out our little discovery and get sloppy?" A pause before realization struck him. "Oh! And Sex-ules (Sexy Hercules, get it?) said he's going out hunting. Something about replacing the MREs."

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on...idk at this point
Bittersweet memories
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Collab: Evie, Dex, Carter
(VengefulPeanut, JJ, Kage)

Stirring from the long sleep Evie had spent most of the day lavishly enjoying, pale sapphire eyes fluttered open before clenching together once more. A long, drawn-out groan rumbled from her throat as she looked around. "Bloody hell, I've gone blind," she whispered to herself. "Note to self... too much sleep - just as bad as not enough." By the time she awakened, it was nearing noon. Hearing rumbling on the floor below and muffled male voices, one she knew was Dex, she rolled herself out of bed. Getting at least semi-presentable, she shuffled downstairs in her pyjamas to see Dex and Carter up to something in the kitchen.

"Not cheating on me now, are you?" she teased, a yawn escaping her.

Dex glanced over at her, smiling. "I value my life too much to do something so foolish." Turning to pick up something off the counter, he held up the prize to Evie, tilting the bottle of liquid back and forth. "Look what we found this morning."

Carter, who had been loitering on the counter with his legs idly swinging back and forth, hopped off and popped a head over Dex's shoulder. Pure impishness glimmered in his eyes. "How about it, honty? You and pretty eyes down for a little fun~," he cooed. It was a comment that caused Evie to glow a red the likes of a dying sun before his actual intent was fully understood.

"O-oh! Y-yeah, I'm in," Evie smiled. "A chance to drink is rare enough that I can be a bit silly for tonight."

"Oh, babe," Carter sighed in mock disappointment. He slid around Dex to stand before Evie, a hand on his cocked out hip. He arched a single eyebrow at the woman. "We're not talking silly. We leaving that behind for the basic bitches." He licked his finger and tapped at the empty space before him, imitating a sizzling noise. "We about to get sloppy fabulous, okay?"

"Nope, not me, I'm out this time." Dexter held out the bottle to Evie. "I'll babysit."

Evie took the bottle but kept her gaze on him for a moment, ignoring Carter's pouting and Japanese mutterings in the background. She should have probably told him about the fight with Otto and she should have told him about the news regarding DC but the way he smiled at her made her feel like being selfish for one night. They'd dealt with enough severity and angsty subjects in the past few days.

"Oh, come on, Dex!" she protested, mimicking Carter's pouting and giving Dex a 'can we keep the puppy' look. The Japanese-American joined in the pleading, though his expression admittedly wasn't as knee-buckling as Evie's. Which was fine. He knew the ruggedness and goatee didn't help at times, but that never stopped him from trying.

"Yeah, Dex, listen to your boo thang!" he said. He shimmied his shoulders. "Loosen up a little. All this tension recently is fucking with the vibe. Plus, never good for acne."

"Ah, ganging up on me, that's not fair," Dex mumbled. "Last time…" He let the sentence drop there, meeting Evie's gaze pointedly. Having had to resist punching Jesse in the throat merely a week ago was not something he relished, and definitely not something he wanted to repeat.

"Fine, you can babysit. At least do a shot with me, though," Evie badgered, suddenly feeling as if she were back in university. It was quite surreal. Still, she refused to let Dex duck out of the affair completely. All the while, Carter had stepped out of the spotlight to watch their little moment transpire, the curiosity literally spilling out of him. My, my, he thought, Somebody come spike my tea because I feel like there's plenty to sip~.

Dex held up a finger, looking between the pair. "One."

"Of course! One," Evie grinned. "Shall we begin?"

"You JUST woke up." Dex protested.

"And what better time to start?" She looked to Carter, mouth falling open for a second before she pursed her lips. "Erm... sorry, I don't think I got your name. Or... I forgot it. Either way, sorry."

Carter made a show to gape and gasp dramatically, though none of it was genuine. He then broke face to scrutinize an imaginary watch on his wrist before cutting a look at Evie. "To answer your first question, sweety, a better time would've been earlier. And secondly," he grinned, wide and beaming with 'no fucks to give', "You can call me Carter. Boss Bitch. Queen. Car Car. Whichever rolls off the tongue better." He literally rolled his tongue at that last statement, sending Dex a wink.

"It's… barely noon." Dex groaned, rifling fingers through his hair. "You two are perfect for each other." Dex turned back around, opening a cabinet and pulling out three glasses. "Alright let's get this over with."

Wearing a beaming grin on her face, Evie measured out the alcohol into the three glasses presented before them. "You know what they say, it's 5 o'clock somewhere in the world," she hummed, visibly flinching as a thought struck her. "Actually, it's past 5 o'clock in England, so we all have an excuse now." Her fingers wrapped around the glass closest to her, holding it up as the others mimicked the motion.

Carter shrugged. "Good enough, I'll take any reason to drink early." He then bumped hips with Evie. It was both to be playful and to offer his own minimal sign of support. He wasn't quite sure what bothered her, but the comment got to her somehow. He wouldn't openly say anything about it though. He then squinted at Dex, another grin working its way onto his visage. "Ten bucks says we can get pretty eyes to down at least five more shots in the next hour."

Dexter rolled his eyes, lifting the glass in a half-hearted cheer before tilting his head back and downing the liquor in one gulp. "One." He repeated. Setting his glass on the counter, Dex retreated to the couch, flopping down with a groan and his eyes on the door.

"More... for us then," Evie said, grimacing mid-sentence from the strength of the alcohol. A small groan left her lips. "Fuck, I miss mixers."

Carter was next to down his shot. His features also twisted but it didn't last long; it melted into excitement. He actually bounced a little in place. "Ooooh, this is the good shit!" he sang. However, he grew curious of Evie's comment. "You used to hit up the mixers, babe? Oh, I bet you used to strut in fucking the game up, didn't you?"

"Well, I'd say I was-" she cut herself off before giving him a curious look. "Wait, what are mixers here? I've not just accidentally confessed to doing a very different kind of vodka and coke, have I?"

Carter shook his head, amusement clear on his face. He started pouring both of them another shot. "Mixers are a little different here, but I get what you mean, hon. I've seen a few here and there," he said. Without waiting for a response, he tossed back a second shot. An actual shiver raced down his back--God, he missed alcohol so much. Well, the effects of it, anyways.

"Not joining for a cheeky little tipple, Dex?" Evie asked, holding her glass and pivoting to look to the couch.

"You're a bad influence." He accused, tossing her an amused look. "No thanks, you two carry on."

"Ba o shirake saseru hito…" Carter whispered under his breath.

"Well, looks like my influence isn't bad enough," she chirped, slinging the alcohol back and audibly squealing as she did a small jog on the spot. As the bite of the alcohol faded off, her eyes widened back on the bottle again. "What is this stuff?"

Carter's comment in Japanese was met with a bemused glance but Dex didn't comment. "Gin." he called in reply to Evie. "The good kind."

"I've only ever been used to Morrison's own brand so... joys of being a student, right?" she said, looking over the bottle thoughtfully. "I declare, another shot!" Re-filling her glass, she held the bottle out towards Carter, giving him a somewhat sweet yet forceful look. He met the look head on with a smile of his own, and quickly poured and held up another shot, clanging his glass against hers.

"Morrison, meet Hendrick," Carter giggled.

"On the count of three," she said, holding the rim of the glass to her lips. "One... two... three!"

Some time had passed as the bottle in Evie's ever-drunkenly swaying hand became emptier and emptier... and...

"Last... *hiccup*... last shhhot," Evie slurred, closing one eye in a futile effort to focus on what little remained of the alcohol. It didn't help that Carter was somewhat weighing her down from behind, his hands on her shoulders and giving her an encouraging shake. Some slurred cheers were tossed in the mix, but they were far from comprehensible at this point.

"Yaaaaaas Queeeen~," he drawled, his face a healthy shade of pink. "E-empty that mu…*hic* that mutha fucka!"

From his spot on the couch, Dexter raised his bottle of water with an encouraging cheer. They'd manage to coax another two or three shots into him but he remained largely in control of his sobriety. The same could not be said for the other two. "Go on, kill it already."

"Okay, okay..." Evie mumbled, squinting at the two glasses on the counter... or were there four. She blinked rapidly once more before a timid burp escaped her mouth. "Oops... hehe... you should, you should do it," she continued, holding the bottle to Carter.

He blew a raspberry through his lips and shrugged, looking at the bottle as if it was an amateur booty-call. "Oh ho--...honty, please!" He tried to snatch at the offered bottle, but missed once or twice and fondled air. Once he finally got a hold of it, he mimicked Evie and eyeballed the contents. "This...this shiiiiiat right here! Is, is baby's play. Babies play this like um…" his face pinched, "babies!" He pointed at Evie and Dex. "You--you guys are my babes!" he declared, a raucous roar of laughter from Evie being the immediate response. Dexter smirked, shaking his head in amusement.

"That's just... daft," Evie chuckled, wiping a renegade tear from her face. "B-but... important... important matters have to be attended to! With the utmost haste!" Her index finger tapped the rim of her shot glass impatiently. That seemed to accomplish the impossible and snap Carter back to focus, no matter how shortly it may last.

"Right! Right! Hastes an-and ut...utters and shit!" A beat passed before he giggled, his words actually catching up with his swimming head. However, he seemed decently devoted to downing the last bit with Evie. He poured out the rest in their shot glasses, some sloshing over the edges. "Woooopsies," he laughed.

"Spillage is lickage. Golden rule," Evie said firmly, pointing to the drops that got away.

Carter squinted at Evie in confusion. "Whaaaa…" he mumbled, gaze switching between her and whatever she was pointing at. Two seconds of (barely) thinking. Then three more. When it clicked, his eyebrows shot up and a grin curled at his lips. He tried to wave sassily at her, though it was quite clumsy. "Oh! Oh, oh, oh, honnnnnty! I-*hic*! I know how to lick like a pro!" Another pause. "...Wait. Lick where?"

Clearing his throat, Dexter stood and put his hands on either of Carter's shoulders, steering him towards the couch. "No counter licking," he said, fighting a smile. "Evie Summers, you are a deviant."

"That's Aoibheann Summers to you, mister!" she said, jabbing a finger at him accusingly before a hiccup made her recoil backwards. "Oh big bloody bugger, I'm hammered."

"I wanna get hammered~," Carter sang from the couch before flopping onto his back again.

"You are hammered!" Evie interjected immediately. "Not like... baggy pants and weird dancing hammered... drunk hammered!" She giggled a little bit. "You know... MC Hammer."

"I don't think that's what he meant." Dex moved one of Carter's legs and plopped back down.

"I don't get it," Evie sighed, slouching forward.

Carter sat up, looking at the woman with a mixture of pity and offense. "Ba…*hic*...babe! What about-wha...what about railed?" He eyed her curiously while slumping into Dex's side. It wasn't exactly a snuggle but damn, that muscular physique sure felt nice.

"Like... like piping on a balcon- Oh!" she exclaimed, before her face twisted a little bit. "Oh." She raised from the chair, a little stumble the interval in her slurring. "Well, that's too bad because this one is mine!" she said, walking over to Dex and practically springing herself onto his lap... well, falling ungracefully onto his lap. He wrapped one arm around her middle, leaning back to allow her more room. "But that's okay because we'll find you a... a... chum," she continued, reaching to ruffle Carter's hair with her hand. 'Reaching' being the optimal term; it wasn't entirely successful since he dipped away to save his luscious locks from the drunken assault.

"Nuuuuu, not the bangs, babe," he whined. Despite the protest, he couldn't erase the smile from his face. The idea of a chum of his own didn't sound too bad. It had been a while since he found himself a good fuck buddy. He eventually gave in with an eye roll and resigned himself to whatever Evie's hand felt like doing--he'd fuss about it later. "A chum sounds...like, like...um...really good!" His bottom lip poked out into a pout. "He-he gotta be pwetty though."

"How does rugged mountain man, looks like he'd eat a deer raw and kicking, sound?" she asked, her drunken, mischievous side seeing an opportunity to enact some sort of revenge on Otto for the argument. Dex, who'd been taking a swig of his water, promptly choked on it.

Carter perked up at the mention of this, Dex's little freak out barely fazing him. He just resorted to patting the man on the back with his attention still on Evie. "O. M. G. Guuuuuurl, do-...don't even try to front! You talking abou...about Otto's ole sugar daddy looking ass!" He pretended to contemplate the option for a moment, his eyes flying to the ceiling. "...Nah," he said, nose scrunching up, "That's uh, that's a one-night stand, honty." He suddenly looked at Evie with wide eyes. "His beard thouuuuugh! Woo!" He fanned himself. "Be reeeeal good to hold onto!"

"Alright, requesting change of subject." Dex interjected.

"No," Evie replied defiantly, tapping Dex's nose with her index finger. Her eyes fixed back to Carter. "Make sure to compliment his gray hairs, too." At that, Dex put a hand over her mouth.

"Stop, I can't take anymore." He let his head drop back against the couch with an exasperated, dramatic sigh.

Carter flipped his hair out of his eyes. "If I had a dime for everytime a man told me that…" he mumbled under his breath. "I'd be swim...swimming in coins, biatches! Can I get a yas, gurl!" He held his hand up at Evie for a high-five.

"Efsh gurf!" Evie replied from beneath the hand clasped over her mouth, meeting Carter's high five. The slapping of their hands together was loud and a bit off trajectory, but they got the job done.

"Still though," Carter sighed. He joined Dex and slumped back into the couch too. "I...I needs a boy tooooooy!" His noodle arms flopped up in a weird drunken tantrum, though it was brief. He looked at Evie again. "Baaaabe. How...how you do it? Wha-where you finds a cutie li...like pretty eyes?" Carter gently poked Dex in the ribs, emphasizing his point. Evie's eyes, peeking over the top of the hand that had been suppressing her talking, looked to Dex.

"Cam I peak mow?" she asked, still muffled.

"Only if you promise not to bring Otto up in such a way again," he said gravely, removing his hand.

"Well, it's Carter who wants to bring Otto up..." she smirked.

Carter shrugged innocently and batted his eyelashes. "Sky high club~." His smile widened a tad. "Pers-personal invite only."

"Come *hiccup* come on, then," Evie blinked, slowly, looking to Dex. "How did I get Pretty Eyes?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, uncomfortable with being put on the spot. "Well, uh… I guess… hard times just draw people together." In truth, the hotel incident had been the catalyst but he wasn't about to bring that up with Evie present.

Carter stared at Dex, clearly miffed. "But...that's wha-...what I've been doing," he said.

Dexter shrugged. "It'll happen when it happens." The Japanese-American just grumbled in response. Hard times, he said...Well, Carter had plenty of 'hard times' with other men, but they never lasted. Of course, somewhere deep in the confines of his mind, he knew that the fault fell on him and his inability to forget about Walter.

He blinked, realizing that his brain was straying to a forbidden topic. He needed more alcohol. A distraction. Something.

"Who's up for ring of fire?" Evie asked. "Or.. or... Never Have I ever?"

Carter instantly pounced the opportunity and swung both arms up. "Meeee!"

Aveline

tumblr_p24gjbKn9L1rgi7i7o1_1280.jpg

Aveline grins when Otto mentions he'd aid her again if needed. The thought practically made her face warm and she couldn't even look him in the eyes properly. Looking back at him when he mentions his sister did something similar then looks back at the plant, almost examining it. 'What should we name you?' she questions softly. The fact they he thought of her and his sister when picking these flowers meant something. "How about…" Aveline starts. "We could name it after your sister. What was her name?" she suggests. "I'm sure in some meaningful way it's something to her as much as it is to me."

--
ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)
IN PACK: (in house)
- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

tumblr_ncvoxiJEs91rnw13go1_1280.jpg

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

He paused for a moment as Ave asked his sister's name, a slight frown on his face at the bad memories but it quickly morphed into a small if sad smile as he looked up at Ave. "Her name was Helena, Helena Williams." Otto spoke quietly, his face turned down towards the ground, a white knuckle grip against the rifle strap over his shoulder before taking a deep breath, doing his best to keep tears away at some of the memories. "Something tells me she would of liked you a lot Ave." Otto spoke with a sad smile to Ave.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (1/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Aveline

"Helena." Aveline smiles, holding the pot to her closer to her, noticing how Otto reacted. "Well," she slowly starts, patting the pot. "We take good care of her, Helena will grow tall and maybe even need a new pot." Setting the pot down, she hums at Otto's comment, not helping but to think of the kind of bond he had with his sister. "I'm sure we would, we both seem to like the plant life." she chuckles then pauses for a moment, she didn't know what else to say nor how to continue to try to take his mind off the past. "C'mon." She pats his arm and walks by him. "Let's go eat while Helena does her thing." The memory of Otto helping her with her emotions and memories of Corey struck her, she wanted to do the same with Otto.

Stepping into the kitchen, opening and closing different cabinets as well the pantry. She set down two bottled waters on the table and pondered on what she wanted. "Want anything in particular? I honestly wouldn't mind eating trail mix...again."

--
ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dex, Carter

"Okay, so... never have I ever... been naked in public!" Evie opened, volunteering without discussion to take the lead with the game. They were sadly out of alcohol come this point, so one of the key elements of the game was missing but still... if she had a chance to have fun and forget about everything that had happened for at least day? Damn right she was going to take the opportunity and milk it for all its worth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

He stared at the plant for just a moment as Ave brushed passed him before following her into the house, he set his pack and rifle down next to the door. He kept his knife and revolver on his person though before sitting down at the table while Ave rummaged through the cabinets and making mention of trail mix. "I'm fine with anything, if we had something other then snack food or MREs I could cook us something but that would also require a fire...anything is fine, I ain't picky." He finished less he get side tracked speaking about cooking a meal, hopefully his traps would prove fruitful when he went to check them. He looked off out the window that was in the kitchen as sunlight streamed in. "How are you Ave? We haven't had a chance to talk much since the roof top when we were all separated." His words were meant both in concern and to keep his mind away from the thoughts that had been brought up due to the plant now sitting outside.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag) *by door
4x 20 round magazines *by door
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack: *by door
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Enormous Fucking Collab Post Dex/Dean/Riley/Conner

Conner made his way toward the main house. He was hoping to find Dexter, though he hated to admit it, he needed his help. Ever since the loss of Jack and Wesley, Riley had changed. She had become distant and restless, and the two had even argued about leaving the complex once. Conner won the argument, but knowing Riley, if he wasn't careful she would do something drastic on her own. He knew Riley only did what she thought was the best but she wasn't one to think things fully through… especially when she was upset.

Conner walked up the stairs of the porch, once at the door he knocked on the doorframe. "Yo, Dex!" He called out, waiting for a response.

It was only a few seconds before the door opened, and Riley's brother stood before him. Dexter gave Conner a puzzled look, then glanced over his shoulder into the house. "I'll be right back," he told whoever was inside, then stepped out and shut the door behind him. "Conner?"

"We gotta talk… it's about Riley." Conner muttered, looking away from the other man. He couldn't stand the idea that he wasn't able to help Riley on his own. "I'm worried about her… she hasn't been herself lately."

Leaning back against the door, Dex frowned. "What do you want me to do about it? She barely looks at me. I've gotten a dozen words out of her the entire time she's been here."

Conner's eyes narrowed. "What does that matter? She's your sister and if we can't figure something out she might be the next one we're putting in the ground!" Conner growled out, and then shoved Dex, the startled man's back - and one elbow - slamming against the door with an audible thump. "I've already lost two people I care about, and I refuse to lose her too! So get your head out of your ass!" Conner said as he went to shove Dex again. This was just too much. Conner had went through too much in the last couple of days and this was just the last straw.

With an irritated scowl, Dexter rubbed his elbow, glaring at Conner with an annoyed expression. The urge to return the physical contact was there, but Conner's jaw still bore the barest remnants of a bruise from where Dex had punched him last week, and having freaked out on Sykes yesterday had put a lot of things into perspective for him. He hadn't been acting like a leader, so why would people follow him? He wanted to change that… to be the person people could come to when they had problems, without fear of retribution or judgement. That started here.

Since there was no way to back up, Dex held his hands in front of him. "Hey, calm down," he huffed, voice a forced whisper. "I appreciate your enthusiasm about my sister's safety, but knocking me around isn't going to solve anything. Where is she?"

Conner glared at Dex for another moment before he stepped back. "I'm not sure...I know she's nearby somewhere though. She's been getting restless and distancing herself from m-… the group." It hurt to admit it but Conner felt like Riley was slipping away from him.

"So do you have a plan, or are we just going to corner her and demand she stay? Because I think we both know how that will end."

Conner sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "I don't have a plan per se. But somethings gotta be better than nothing though."

"As much as I hate to admit it," Dexter said quietly. "You know Riley better than I do right now… the end of the world changes people… and if anyone knows what will bring her back to us, to get her grounded again, it's you."

"You're right it does change people but sometimes it's the most basic thing that does it. Like losing your family once than going through that all over again. Riley is a good person but she forces herself to be stronger then she has to be. She puts too many things on her own shoulders and isn't willing to share the burden. What she needs is to know that she still has family and that it won't kill her to let someone help her every once in a while."
Conner said as he looked toward Dexter. "We're all she's got left."

"She can barely look at me!" He protested.

Conner glared at Dex, he had to stop himself from punching the man across the face. "Forget it, I didn't wanna ask for your help anyway. You're pathetic, maybe leaving wouldn't be so bad." He said before he turned and stormed down the porch stairs.

Confused by the hot and cold vibes, Dex stood there for a moment, indignation battling the thirst to prove himself a good leader. "Conner, wait!" He called in an exasperated tone. "I'll help, whatever it takes. What do you need me to do?"

Conner looked back at Dexter. "Just be her brother." He said before he turn to head towards the woods edge. "Now the real task is to find her first."

Needing to get away from the complex for a bit and just think, Riley had left her and Conner's room to take a morning stroll. Though, her harmless stroll turned into her ending up in the woods, up in a tree. Having watched the sunrise from her claimed spot, Riley now concentrated on carving into the tree. Hearing someone moving through the woods below her, she quickly grasped her rifle in silence. Was it infected? Or had the Cultist freaks found them? Those thoughts were pushed aside when she saw Dean come into view. Riley had been about to greet the man when he pulled out a sat phone.

Dean had spent the better part of the night patrolling the inside of the perimeter fence, unable to sleep and too anxious to sit around. It had been almost an entire day since he'd told Evie, what was taking so long? Finally, when dawn began to steal the darkness from the sky, he headed through the gate and into the trees. If his calculations were correct - and they always were - it was time for him to check in again. Finding a clearing, and an overturned log where he could sit, Dean pulled the sat phone from his bag and dialed his commander's number. A few rings later, the grizzled man answered with a gruff, "Still alive then, Castle?"

Who could he be calling? And why did he have to come into the woods to call them? Riley pushed her back closer to the tree and stayed quiet. She wasn't sure what was going on but it was probably best to stay hidden 'til she found out.

"Did you expect any less?" There was the sound of wheezing laughter on the line before Dean continued. "I've made contact. About a dozen survivors, a few hours from Shreveport."

"And?"

Dean paused. "The cargo is accounted for."

Cargo? What cargo did Dean have? Riley was sure that when he was searched, they hadn't found anything of interest on him. So could he have found something in the complex? And if so then wouldn't that mean him joining them wasn't by accident? Unsettled by those thoughts, Riley gripped her rifle tighter.

There was a surprised silence on the line before, "Well… I expect you'll be on your way back soon?"

"Affirmative. This lot might take a bit of convincing, but I'm good at my job."

Convincing… good at his job? Exactly what was going on here? Riley wondered.

"Don't I know it. Report back in a week with progress and location."

"Yes sir." Dean pressed the end call button.

Watching as Dean ended the call Riley glared at the man and flipped the safety off of her rifle. "Well I hadn't planned on finding a snake in the complex, but I guess I should have known. I knew you showing up at the cells was too good to be true." Riley said as she kept her rifle trained on Dean. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't shoot you right in that lying face of yours?"

Dean startled internally, but remained stoic to Riley's eye. Clearing his throat, he glanced into the tree, bright eyes wide with a charming smile. "Hey there girlie. Gotta give you props on the stealth, but I think you misunderstand."

Riley glared down at him. "How does one misunderstand shady phone calls out in the woods?" She asked, her grip no loosening up on her rifle. "Also not a good reason not to shoot you. Last chance, try again and cut the bullshit."

"Riley, calm down. I can explain everything, I promise." His smile didn't drop. "What would you like to know?"

"Who were you talking to, and what cargo?"

"I was talking to my commander, back in Washington. Nice guy, a little grumpy sometimes. By cargo, I meant you. All of you. See, you were right, it's not just a coincidence that I ended up in Minden just in time to rescue you - it's my job to go out and search for survivors, and then take them back to D.C., to safety. We have a community there. A big one, a good one. Trying to rebuild what this parasite has taken from us."

Riley scoffed. "Why should I trust you? The last community we passed through were sacrificing and turning people!"

"Yeah, and if you don't recall, I risked my ass to save you from them."

"Just for you to be out here making shady calls to far off commanders. I don't like that, Dean. It makes you seem like a threat and I've already lost enough people."

"If I was just going to kill you myself why would I save you, first? What do you have in this podunk little swamp community that I couldn't get in a hundred other places, and without the need to kill people?" Dean laughed. "Listen, if you don't believe me, ask Evie - she knows all about it, she's supposed to tell your brother about it, too. I have an offer for everyone here to come back to Washington, to live safely, in civilization."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a granola bar, holding it up as a peace offering. "Look, any questions you have, I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. You wanna talk to my commander? Done and done. Just trust me… I'm not here to hurt anyone, I promise."

Riley stared at Dean for a moment before she flipped the safety back on her gun. "There's actually a safe, livable community?" She asked. Riley would be lying if she said she wasn't interested. Could there be a place where they could live in real peace?

"Yes!" Dean exclaimed. "Hundreds of people, there's food - massive greenhouses, a few farms, everything, even a school. Here-" Dean sat the granola bar down and rummaged through his bag, pulling out a slightly crumpled Polaroid photo. "Look."

Curiosity getting the best of her, Riley couldn't help but start to make her way down the tree. Once she was to a low enough branch she allowed herself swing for a second before jumping to the ground. Sticking the landing, Riley playfully held her arms up like she used to at competitions. She giggled and shook her head, walking over to Dean to look at the photo he held. In the photo, Dean crouched in the center, and around him, nearly a dozen kids in ages ranging from 8 to 13, arms slung over each others' shoulders, a grin on every face.

"That's my most recent class," he told her. "Firearm safety and instruction. That's what I do when I'm not out looking for survivors."

Riley smiled as she looked over the photo. "Wow... this looks amazing." She muttered. "And you guys just go around and let people in? You're not worried about them raiding or being crazed cultists?"

"We have rules, that everyone has to follow. And lots of good people with big guns."
Dean laughed. "It's just like before all this. There are police officers, and there is a jail. We've never been raided successfully before, there are too many of us. And we're only going to grow. Especially if your group comes back with me."

Was this it? Was this place in D.C. the home that everyone had always wished for? If it was, Riley couldn't pass this up. This was a chance of finally being safe. A chance that she wish would have been an option before they ever went to Minden. "I'll go... I'm not sure about the others, but I wanna go. I can talk to them though. If this place is truly as good as you say it is, we wouldn't have to lose more people like how we just did." No more going out searching for food or following hunches about safe places… they would have food and be in the place that people heard about. Yeah, this is what Riley needed right now. "I don't wanna lose anyone else."

"Well that makes two of us." Dean stuffed the sat phone back into his pack, and tucked the photo along beside it. "Evie is supposed to convince your brother to hold a meeting, where I can say my piece. Hopefully convince everyone that it's worth pursuing."

Riley nodded. "Dex is stubborn but he wants what is best for everyone. I'm sure if we… you… convince him, he'll agree. The only issue is that we're kinda divided in three groups right now. Dex has sway over all of the original people he came here with. Then there's Ryan and my group… well I guess it's just Ryan, Conner and me. I'll talk to them. And lastly there all of the new people that escaped Minden with us. There's no say who they will side with."

"Well, we'll see then, won't we girlie?" Dean grinned at Riley. He knew she wasn't a fan of the term but that wasn't gonna stop him from saying it. "Should we head back? Maybe she's talked to him already. If not, though, I caution you to wait until she does, and don't mention this to anyone else. It will look like a better idea if it comes from someone they trust."

Riley glared at Dean and playfully shoved him. "Yes, sir." She gave a mock salute, laughing. Dean was right that they should head back, though... Riley had been gone for a while and it wouldn't be long til Conner came looking for her. "Race ya!" She teased before she took off running, laughter following her. Dean stood more slowly, staring after her for a moment before following, albeit at a slower jog. By the time Riley made it to the gate, she'd outpaced him by a lot.

"Damn girlie, where'd you learn to run so fast?" He said, out of breath, catching up with her before they proceeded through the gate together. Once Riley's laugher finally settled she smiled at Dean as she walked next to him.

"I might not look it but I was an up and coming gymnast before the world went to hell. That takes a lot of endurance and it made me pretty quick on my feet." Riley said as she walked backwards in front of him.

"Is that your brother?" Dean squinted the pair neared the road.

"My brother?"

"Riles?" Riley turned around, the smile that was on her face turning to a look of confusion. Dean was right, it was Dex… but the crazy thing was, it was Dex and Conner… together, not trying to kill each other.

"What are you guys doing together?"
she asked.

"I have the same question for you two." Conner said, glaring at Dean. Dexter didn't say anything, just stood with his arms crossed, a disapproving look in his eye.

"We both enjoy morning walks and our paths crossed on the way back." Dean replied. "Is there a problem?"

"There wouldn't be a problem if I believed you. But I just plain don't trust you."
Conner stated.

Dean narrowed his eyes, and even Dexter seemed surprised at the outright aggression in Conner's tone. "The thing is, you don't have to trust me. You should trust your girl. She's smart, and knows which battles are worth fighting." Dean growled, annoyed. "I've done nothing but help you guys and still, from all angles, mistrust. Accusations." He snorted, taking a step back away from Riley and sliding his gaze from Dexter, to Conner, and back to Riley. "I'll catch you later girlie. I'm gonna go grab a bite." He turned and walked off.

"Later Dean."

Conner glared at Dean. "Don't you…" He had took a step towards the man when he was cut off.

"Conner knock it off." Riley said, shoving him back. "What is your damage right now?" She asked, looking up at Conner.

Conner looked at Riley like she had grown a second head. Why was she sticking up for Dean? "My 'damage' is that you're off roaming the woods with some dude we don't even know. So why don't you stop acting like a child!" He snapped. Riley's eyes widened in shock before they narrowed with anger.

"I'm acting like a child? I'm not the one throwing a fit over nothing cause he's jealous!" Riley said as she crossed her arms. "What did you guys even want?"

Clearing his throat awkwardly, Dexter interjected. "Conner mentioned he hadn't seen you all morning and we wanted to make sure everything was okay. So we figured we'd take a walk and see if we spotted you. Everything is… okay, right?"

"Everything is just peachy." Riley growled out before she turned away from the two men.

"Riles, I didn't… I mean I'm…" Conner muttered as his anger started to fade.

Riley looked back at Conner. "Yeah, it's whatever." She said though it was clear she was still angry. "D.C. is looking better and better." She muttered as she started to walk back towards the houses.

"Smooth." Dexter watched Riley leave, then glanced at Conner. "If I've learned anything, it's that acting like a controlling nitwit is exactly the type of thing that pushes her away." His tone wasn't accusatory or chastising, simply an observation. "So next time you may want to ease up a little, yeah?"

Conner sighed as he watched her leave. "Yeah, but there's just something about Dean that I don't trust. And Riley… she can be so reckless"

"I'm not a fan either. But Riley can take care of herself. She's proven that. Just… let her breathe." That's what he'd been doing, and Riley had gone from just plain cold, to indifferent. So something was apparently working. "Anyway, I'm gonna head back. Give Riley some space." Dexter turned and started walking back towards the house, to finish babysitting Evie and Carter.

• Nice Execution!
Aveline

"Hm.." Aveline hums, grabbing two packets, one nuts and raisins while the other were cookies. "What would you cook?" she asks, walking to the table and placing the cookies back in front of him. "I could go for a good lamb…" a low sigh leaving her yet she quickly catches herself. "But anything that's less is fine but y'know…" she trails off as she opens the pack and begins eating the bits and pieces. Otto's question made her pause and ponder for a moment, usually she'd care about her elbows on the table, yet with her head in her hand, thinking over the question made her not care.

"Well…" she starts off softly, fingers tapping on the table, thinking to herself. The ringing in her ears weren't acting as often as they did before (they'd still come and go), the garden and patrolling was helping her cope easier with her memories, her attitude towards other were still aggressive, but she enjoyed having Otto's company, it sort of brought some sense of peace. "Fine." she states. "Not bad...not great. Just fine. But what about this dispute with Evie that you mentioned earlier?" she eats more from the pack.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

tumblr_ncvoxiJEs91rnw13go1_1280.jpg

Interactions: Evie & Dex

Carter blew another raspberry as Evie started off Never Have I Ever with public nudity. Oh, please! Was that all??

He held up a sassy hand and slurred, "Ooooh gurl plea...please! Did that th-three times. This year!" He paused, his face pinching as he tried to remember why in the actual hell he was streaking to begin with. He held up a hand and started woozily counting off the incidents.

First the index finger.

"L-let's see...there was that spicy Hispanic lover from Venezuelaaaa...He lived w-wild and, and free honty!"

Then the middle finger.

"Hmmm...woke up in some dude's bed. Err...uh...wh-what happened?" Again, he paused. Then his face lit up with a giggle. "Oh! Right! Um, he w-was married. The lying fucker's wi-wife came in and...so!" He did a quick salute. "I, I said adios biatches~! Got through--*hic!*--the elevator and h-ho...hotel lobby before realizing, Oh! Shit! I'm naaaaked~"

It took a few seconds for Carter to get himself together after retelling that story. It had always been one of his more eventful memories and even more fun to retell. Of course, Walter had always thought otherwise because he had to pick up Carter immediately with a set of clothes. The sweater and jeans were his and, yes, Carter forgot to return them.

Finally, he held up his ring finger.

"A-and last but no--...not the least! The graaaand slam of 'em all, honty!" He did a little drum roll against the floor while beaming at Evie. As he ended it with a loud slap, he pointed at her in a grand gesture. "I!! Um..."

A beat of silence.

"...Oh wait. Right. I-I blacked out that time..."

That was right! He had no recollection of public nudity, but apparently Walter had been there to see it all. It was just the two of them having a besties night (as Carter deemed it) at the bar. Carter was feeling extra competitive with some university brat that night and Walter's egging on didn't help. The next morning, he had woken up on Walter's couch and the southern man told him about the escapades he had gotten into. One of them, obviously, was of him streaking down the sidewalk while claiming himself "Queen of these Mutha Fucking Streets" with an empty margarita glass in hand.

Thank God Walter had dragged him out of there quickly. Carter was surprised he hadn't lost his job; again, Walter must've pulled some strings.

"Okay! Okay!" Carter snapped back to reality while waving his hands about. He grinned impishly at Evie. "Never have I everrrr...gone all the way w-with a woman!"

Yes. Carter was gay. As flaming hot homosexual as one could get, but he had found himself in many unusual and odd situations. He almost didn't catch Dex walking in, but he did. The Japanese-American just uttered a little, "Okaerinasai~", but kept his attention on Evie.

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

4nAuzQs.jpg

For the duration of Carter's stories, Evie simply sat, mouth agape as she couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. She was in no way confident enough in herself to do such things and that fact made her recoil slightly, a cherry shade kissing her cheeks as a tint of embarrassment fluttered in her chest.

"You've had... had some fun times, it seems," she idolized, mouthing 'wow' with her lips before shaking her head to refocus. After all, Carter was speaking now and... oh. "With a girl?" Evie giggled. She allowed her hair to fall to one side as she cocked her head for a few seconds, letting out some confused groans as she tried to figure out how to tell the story. "I mean, not all the way," she said in a clarifying tone, straightening her head. "It was first year. All the weird shit happens first year... *hiccup* Oh god, that was building for a while heh-heh. Sorry, where was... was I? Oh right, Hannah. So, she was my flat mate in first year and we got a little drunk one night - girl's night - and... we made out. I may have... may have touched her boob." The last part of her tale sounded almost like a guilty confession as her head dropped a bit. The creeping embarrassing feeling came back and then only more-so when she noticed Dexter would have caught the last part of that. "Dex!" she exclaimed, in surprise, nervously giggling.

mugWoAV.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

He opened the pack of cookies, oatmeal raisin, something he didn't mind unlike most people he had known in his life. He thought about Ave's question as to what he would cook. "Well if I can snare any rabbit I'd roast the meat over open coals, maybe head into town and see if any of the abandoned homes have any spices to give the meat something else to it. If I could get a hog I would split it open and put it over a spit, slow roast it for a few hours over coals, find something to put under it to catch the dripping off it to sauté some vegetables if we had some." He spoke before nibbling on a cookie as he listened to Ave answer him about how she was doing as well as her question of the argument between himself and Evie. "I'm glad to hear you are doing fine, if there's anything I can do to keep it that way don't hesitate to ask." He said with a wink before he chuckled, a rumbling baritone of a noise as he realised how relaxed and easy he felt right now, something that he hadn't felt for a while now. His smile turned a bit at the thought of the argument with Evie. "As for the dispute...I don't recall if you saw that new girl Ryan, Sykes and myself brought in last night. It started at the service for Wes and Ryan's friend, and for the life of me I can't recall his name, that girl came running in the middle of us and threw herself on me. Speaking about infected following her and such, Dex wanted to immediately go out and search for these infected and I openly told him that I thought that was a bad idea. Now I didn't give my reasoning for saying that since time wasn't exactly a friend at that moment in time but it came down to me thinking that this might of been a trap set by some of those cultists that survived, Dex didn't listen and went out with Carter to find the infected. At this point I stopped caring because Dex is free to take and listen to my input or not since he is an adult but to Evie this couldn't stand, she accuses me of undermining Dex's leadership. Instead of having a rational conversation she decided to yell, get angry and name call after I explained I was only doing what I thought was best to keep everyone safe." Otto paused and took a small sip from his canteen. "I don't know if Evie thinks I'm trying to usurp Dex's assumed leadership or what. I agreed to follow Dex when we first met but I never agreed to be his subordinate and neither do I wish to be leader of this group, i've had my fill of leading. If Dex has a issue with my giving my thoughts and advice on his decisions then he needs to tell me, not Evie or anyone else but him." Otto finished speaking as he leaned back in the chair he sat on and gave a sigh before rubbing the bridge of his nose as he felt all of his thirty six years in that moment.
---
On Person
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Slipping inside the house just in time to catch the tail end of Carter and Evie's conversation, Dex closed the door behind him and arched a brow, looking between the two. "Sorry, had to deal with something." He cleared his throat, forcing a smile though his mind was still elsewhere. But there was no point in dwelling on it right now, and he didn't want to ruin the mood, so he plopped down on the couch with Evie and Carter and leaned back with a groan. "I wish you would have told me you were such a sexual deviant before I committed."

Dex looked over at Carter, slowly shaking his head. "She touched a girl's boob, can you believe this miscreant?"

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dakota K5

Interactions: Evie & Dex

Carter switched from gaping at Evie's little confession to nodding rapidly at Dex's comment about her being a "miscreant".

He lightly slapped Dex's leg before laughing, "Omg, I know! Evie babe! That--*hic*! That's just unacceptable!" His face twisted up. "This is uni! I know your ass w-wa...was more reckless than that!"

He leaned over to whisper scandalously at the woman; however, in order to do so, he had to lazily drape himself across Dex's lap to reach her. It actually wasn't the Carter Charm kicking into high gear; he was far too intoxicated to plot that much, especially not for something as simple as a lap ride.

Well...not this kind of lap ride, anyways.

"Honty! Y-you mean to tell me that you neverrrr got curious enough t-to sleep with a woman??" With the way he was speaking, you'd think the Japanese-American had stumbled upon a governmental scandal.

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

4nAuzQs.jpg

Under the assault of belittling and teasing statement, Evie rolled her eyes. For her it was quite a big thing to have touched another girl's boob. It was weird enough making out with another girl. Considering that they were on top of her for that, it made her wonder about what the other two could have done that was so scandalous. Maybe she'd have to see Dex in a new light. In truth, she didn't know how to respond... at least until Carter asked his question.

"You mean to tell me neither did you?" she smirked, proudly. Her face had an ever-prevalent, smug 'gotcha' expression. Still, it was her turn. No time to rub it in. "Never have I ever... hmm..." she trailed off, rocking slightly in her chair as she did so. "Probably gonna chunder soon *hiccup* - NEVER have I ever... had a threesome! Wait... of course you probably have. No point if you're not drinking." Evie contemplated a moment longer. "Never have I ever cheated on someone."

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Aveline

zV4vIQbM9pSOT21pIkbb7EC9nAcnztMZ2u7Uk-iCViGyV5UeSKBQwIqeuoxRtDf3M6UdVMZO3B-qtc_4KXoAQ2yXtHHIOwTUNh38oxIy0IsnztUeS-oZJqHOXSqRjRsSPBVZXRY1

Aveline listens as Otto he tells his story, nodding at some points. Her thoughts immediately run to insulting Dex and Evie, finding Evie's anger predictable when she was quick to fight on the second night, and Dex's threatened leadership when Otto snapped at him when Aveline had first arrived. With a shrug, she gave a simple hum as she thought over her words. Her views on the two have changed. "Otto…" she starts, thinking. It is difficult when a stranger comes from nowhere, especially after unsettling events. "You both were doing what you can for the sake of the group, it is hard when...someone new randomly pops up and recovering after insane cultists." Looking him the eyes, she gives him a warm smile. "Give him time, he will come around." She steals one of his cookies. "Besides, you should be flattered, they practically looked up to you as such. You helped get them where they are now."

For a moment, she paused and ate the cookie. "A revelation will come and everyone will come together like nothing happened." She smiles. "You did good, Otto. And I'm not saying this because you brought Helena nor because we are having a luxury meal with me at the moment." she chuckled. "Tu es bon." she repeats.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

JJtwNdXlDMUx1K40g2MA0h5a00XlSzkbWynlqPChqFkudFzfbi17t0a8O6mI8aHTCdlMp0eAUm1pKn2gVFQSnsBTd6umqXBtc-V2oPZIe0h6DZJZpLiHIjx-iV-On3NtZGgdcY2Q

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: Evie, Carter, Dex

Cecilio had returned after a while of scouting about and foraging having picked up nearly nothing for all his time out. It couldn't hurt to see if anything was around though for the most part it was fairly uneventful as things seemed to have calmed down for the most part aside from having to adjust to the new people in their midst. For the time being he wondered what he could do to kill time as there didn't appear to be much to do though he did get an idea that actually might be somewhat decent given he'd put it off for a few days now. He headed to Dex and Evie's place surprised to hear Evie and the newest person, Carter, enjoying a rather odd discussion.

He walked in to hear Dex commenting on something about someone touching a boob, then a threesome, and then cheating. "Is this a bad time?" Cecilio asked as he made his presence known as he closed the door behind him. He didn't want to intrude though he realized the smell of alcohol and Carter's behavior seemed to tip off booze was involved. He made sure to steer clear of the subject as he entered though he was curious of what was going on now "What are you guy's doing?" he questioned wanting to at least know what he might be walking into right now.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

He thought on her words as he stayed silent through what she had to say only raising his brow at the stolen cookie as well as giving a slight huff of amusement at the action. "Tu es bon eh...I wouldn't go as far as to say I am good but I thank you for the kind words." He spoke as he returned the smile she had given him. "You know that's the first time i've heard you laugh it's...nice, I hope you choose to share that with me more, it's nice to see you laugh and smile." An innocent comment and compliment made. "And as for revelations, well I sure hope one comes soon less I have to deal with the ginger terror that is Evie." He gave a brief laugh at his description of Evie.
---
On Person
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit