Mission: Z, IC

Aveline

zV4vIQbM9pSOT21pIkbb7EC9nAcnztMZ2u7Uk-iCViGyV5UeSKBQwIqeuoxRtDf3M6UdVMZO3B-qtc_4KXoAQ2yXtHHIOwTUNh38oxIy0IsnztUeS-oZJqHOXSqRjRsSPBVZXRY1

Aveline's smile fades in surprise and embarrassment, her face warming and falling into her hands. "I, I…" she scoffs then chuckles. "I haven't laughed, let alone smiled in quite a while. Ugh! What are you doing to me, Otto?" Her eyes closed for a moment, trying to think of what to say. "It's nice to see you smile, too. Instead of the usual, stressed frown that you have." she lets out a relaxed sigh and shakes her head at the thought of Evie. "Even if it doesn't come sooner, she'll get over it. She may try to fight for dominance but she'll get over it." she jokes even though it probably wasn't.

"And hopefully we can spend more time with each other. I know I seem like an expert in the apocalypse business," she jokes. "But I'm not very self sufficient when it comes to survival, not even the basics." Not helping but to roll her eyes at herself as she makes the suggestion. "And I'm starting to feel cooped up in these walls."

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)

IN PACK: (in house)

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

JJtwNdXlDMUx1K40g2MA0h5a00XlSzkbWynlqPChqFkudFzfbi17t0a8O6mI8aHTCdlMp0eAUm1pKn2gVFQSnsBTd6umqXBtc-V2oPZIe0h6DZJZpLiHIjx-iV-On3NtZGgdcY2Q

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Thankful to have been saved from the game, Dex glanced up as Jesse entered. Hero got up and lazily strolled over, sniffing at the man's shoes with a slowly wagging tail. "No, you're not interrupting," Dexter told him.

"We're just blowing off a little steam." He watched Jesse carefully for any sign of a negative reaction. "After the, uh... funeral, it seemed appropriate."

Leaning back, he used the toe of one shoe to kick off the other one, then repeated with the other foot, shoving his shoes beneath the couch. If he had it his way, he wasn't leaving this house for the rest of the day. For now, things seemed calm. Hopefully, it would stay that way.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dex, Carter, Cecilio

When Cecilio walked in, enquiring about what they were doing, a pang of irritation slithered up Evie's spine. She remembered his reaction last time they had been drinking, having been safely in Camp Otto which - especially now - wasn't a good camp to be in... at least by Evie's reckoning. Still, any reaction she could have had was thankfully cut off by Dex who took it upon himself to explain, in the most flattering terms possible, what they were doing.

"Shhhh," she hushed, loudly, as she leaned forward, index finger appended to her lips. Flopping backwards slightly, she looked back to Carter. "Weeeeelllllllll?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ave
-

He smiled at the laughs and Ave covering her face in embarrassment, the relaxed nature of it all had lulled Otto into a gentle ease. "Well it's certainly hard to be stressed when you're in such pleasant company, doesn't hurt that the company is that of a pretty woman either..." He remarked as he leaned his head back in his hands and listened to Ave speak about both Evie and her own survival skills or lack thereof as well as her comment of starting to feel cramped and cooped up inside of Ballamory, he leaned his head back forward to look at Ave with a critical eye as thoughts formed in his head. "Well....I suppose I can help with both of those issues, I set some traps earlier today that I will need to check tomorrow. If you'd do me the great pleasure of accompanying me to check them I can try and pass on what I can starting tomorrow when it comes to the knowledge of survival and you can also get out of Ballamory for a bit without being in a life or death situation that seems to plague our little corner of the world so often."
----
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag) *by door
4x 20 round magazines *by door
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack: *by door
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio, Evie & Dex

Carter transformed from a somewhat pensive drunk tossing over Evie's question to an "Oop, tall, tan, and muscular at my 6" drunk as soon as Cecilio walked in. With so much alcohol sloshing about in his system, the man could only afford to focus on one thing at a time. He grinned and sent a flirtatious wink Cecilio's way. "Oh honty, ple--*hic!*, please. If you wanna see me thaaaat bad, at least come up wi-with a better excuse~." However, he quirked an eyebrow at Dex's vague answer.

The hell? They were all grown here; it wasn't as if anyone under-aged was drinking and even then, it's the fucking zombie apocalypse. Any chance to unwind and not worry about an infected eating you alive for once should be taken advantage of.

Hand shooting up, Carter decided to be a good Samaritan and chimed, "We're getting fucked up!" He glanced at Evie. "Err. Al-...already there, actually!" When Evie drew his attention again, he sighed in feigned exasperation before gently bopping the woman on the nose.

"Now looky here, honty. I may be the ultimate fuck partner but I-I doooon't cheat!" His smile turned downright impish as he tapped the side of his head. "If you don't c-commit, it can never be considered cheating. So!" He folded his arms and leaned back into the couch, feeling quite triumphant. "Checkmate! My turn! Um..." A pout pushed the grin aside as he tried to get his thoughts organized. He then perked up with an eager bite of his bottom lip. "Never have I ever committed a crime. Uh...before the outbreak!"

He nudged Dex playfully with a--we swear there's no better way to describe this--clumsy wink. "Se-see what I did there? Huh?"

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on...idk at this point
Bittersweet memories
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

zV4vIQbM9pSOT21pIkbb7EC9nAcnztMZ2u7Uk-iCViGyV5UeSKBQwIqeuoxRtDf3M6UdVMZO3B-qtc_4KXoAQ2yXtHHIOwTUNh38oxIy0IsnztUeS-oZJqHOXSqRjRsSPBVZXRY1

Aveline playfully rolls her eyes when he compliments her again. She listens as he talks about when he set up snares that they could check the next day, the thought of a trapped rabbit saddened her but the idea of enjoying a good roast made her shrug it off a little. "Well," she starts, nodding to his suggestion. "I would love to give you the great pleasure of accompanying you to check the traps. Plus, it's fun exploring… when les morts are not creeping up on you." she pauses. "Then again, sneaking past or creeping on them was the most fun I had." The memories of sneaking past les morts and live groups and finding a good cache were the few fond memories, she smiles at finding vanilla pudding one time.

--

ON PERSON:
- Sneakers​
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

JJtwNdXlDMUx1K40g2MA0h5a00XlSzkbWynlqPChqFkudFzfbi17t0a8O6mI8aHTCdlMp0eAUm1pKn2gVFQSnsBTd6umqXBtc-V2oPZIe0h6DZJZpLiHIjx-iV-On3NtZGgdcY2Q

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

He sat back in silence as Ave spoke of the fun she had sneaking around the infected, he didn't respond to what she said this time rather just letting the silence fill the room as he slowly ate another cookie but this time he was occupied by thoughts. "You know it wouldn't be to hard for the both of us to slip out and do some exploring today, just gotta inform the others then watch out for infected and any cultists that may still be lurking around the area." Otto spoke with a half shrug at the idea as he could take it or leave it. "Maybe head down to the little area where we can get you a bit more proficient with a firearm or something." He suggested to her before standing to stretch his body resulting in many satisfying pops before he chose to stand against one of the walls behind where he was sitting.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag) *by door
4x 20 round magazines *by door
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack: *by door
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions:
Evie, Carter, Dex

It didn't take Cecilio too long to figure out what was really going on though he smirked "Well I'm guessing Evie and..." He spaced for a moment and snapped his fingers before the name came back to him. "Carter. Had at some booze and now the weirdest game of never have I ever is being played. If I'm to assume I at least heard him correctly." He said gesturing to Carter trying to ignore the mans flirt. Though being honest he was bored and there wasn't anything on his schedule so he figured he could join them. "I got some more booze but it's pretty weak stuff. I managed to snag some when Ave and I went to pick up all that food her and Otto found a few days ago." When the crime thing was brought up and he decided to chime in "One time I accidentally walked out of a minimart with like 40 dollars worth of stuff. I eventually went back and apparently they thought this random problem guy stole it." He chuckled.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio

Evie kept herself largely quiet, silently watching Cecilio for any sort of break in his demeanour. She remembered the last argument all too well. She talked it over with Dex that night too. Now, it was round 2 and Evie was ready to pounce on the attack at any minute - the alcohol didn't help along the desire to do so. All he had to do was say one word and...

Wait...

"Are you serious?" she blurted out, unable to contain herself. "Like, actually bloody serious? So it's okay for us to drink now - wait - it's okay for us to drink so long as you do too?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Aveline

Aveline eyes Otto, liking the idea of leaving for a while to explore. "Yes." the answer quickly leaves her with no hesitation. She eats the last few bits from her package before balling it up and stands in a hurry, barely even listening when he suggest they practice her shooting. "Come on." Her feet moving as quickly as her words when she practically runs for her bag and moves back to Otto to see him standing. Pausing for a moment, she impatiently begins tugging on his arm to try to get him to move. "There's so much to explore." she mutters.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

IN PACK: (in house):

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

Dean & Sykes Collab

After leaving Riley, Dean headed towards the back of the complex. There was an old tennis court back there, though it was overgrown, weeds poking through cracks in the hardcourt, the color barely distinguishable under the cover of thick dirt and mud. He didn't imagine the court had gotten much use before the apocalypse, and even now he'd never seen another person come back here besides himself. That suited him just fine, though. He was still rankled over Conner's accusations, and if he was going to continue to play the Guy Everyone Wants to Follow Back to DC, to finish his job, he needed to keep a clear head.

So he found a bench off to the side of the court, brushed a spider away, and sat, finishing the remainder of jerky in his pocket, then scarfing down another granola bar. It wasn't very filling, admittedly, but it was enough to keep him going. He wouldn't cut into the group's dwindling supplies until he'd contributed to it first. Spreading his arms along the back of the bench, Dean sighed, squinting up into the still-overcast sky. Summer was over, and though Louisiana (especially this part) rarely actually got cold, Autumn would bring the rains… something that was heralded by the light drizzle that had persisted all morning. It wasn't even enough to get you wet, but it was a marker of what was to come. They were in the middle of peak hurricane season right now… and though there hadn't been any huge natural disaster in the last year, the thought still made him uneasy. He didn't want to be here any longer than he had to be. Which meant that Evie - and now, Riley - were his shot at getting everyone to go along with the DC plan

Palming his face, Dean groaned and leaned forward, stretching his arms out in front of him. He was restless. Staying in one spot while he was on the road was something he rarely did. Usually, when he had some downtime, he spent it clearing buildings, gathering supplies, and dispatching Infected. He didn't like just sitting around. So, to keep his curiosity and boredom in check, he decided to wander through one of the half-finished buildings in the complex. The moment he stepped through the doorway of the first one he came across, he heard noises. Hand on his gun just as a habit, Dean stepped through a doorway, turned, and was met with the sight of the masked man sitting before a makeshift workbench. Immediately moving his hand away from his gun, Dean lifted it in a greeting. "Hey. Didn't think anyone was in here, sorry."

Sykes lifted his head from the workbench and looked back at Dean. "Oh, it's fine, it doesn't really matter if I'm going to be honest. Just… thinking… to myself..." He acted differently, as if all of a sudden he'd changed.

"I wouldn't do too much of that," Dean said with a tight smile. "Spend too much time in your head and you'll never be able to escape. Learned that the hard way myself." Crossing the room, he went to a window, peeking through the blinds to outside. Seeing nothing of interest, he turned back. "So, uh, what's with the mask?"

"It keeps me alive… but it also hides my guilt I recovered over this apocalypse…" Sykes had felt like venting to someone about his issue for a while, just wasn't strong enough to admit how weak minded he is.

Something akin to sympathy flashed across Dean's gaze for a split second before vanishing. "Like I said… might wanna spend some time outside that head of yours for a while." His voice grew low and serious. "We've all done things we regret. But moving forward, always, is the goal… and you can't accomplish that without letting things go." It was something he often had to repeat to his students. You always move forward, let the past be in the past. It was harder for some of the kids to grasp, because of age, and inexperience with the harsh realities of life, but Sykes was not a child, and it looked like he had plenty of experience with those realities.

Pausing for a moment to let that sink in, Dean let the usual lightness return to his tone and expression. "These are good people here, from what I see. They welcomed us to stay and ask nothing in return. If I were you, I'd make an effort to show that it's appreciated. Make some friends. Maybe that'll help you out of that hole."

"You have no idea what I've done… I was happy once… then I turned into a freak…" he took off the mask for a moment to show what he meant, and a burnt face greeted Dean. "Before this whole outbreak people would stare, point, and were afraid of me. The only people I had were my gang… they were family… my family…" he coughed for a good second then continued.

"They didn't treat me like an outcast… or like an animal… I was family to them. My little sister, and them were my everything… then the outbreak started." He clenched his fists. "I come to see them turned and walking toward me, of course I didn't know what they were doing till they started to attack me… they treated me with love and comfort… and what did I do? I drive a machete into their skulls…" he stopped for a minute to think, trying to hold back the tears. "Do you know what it's like to drive a machete… into your little sister's head… then struggle to get it out? 'Cause I have… she was my everything… I promised her nothing will ever happen to her! AND I KILLED HER!" He broke and started to sob again.

Dean's expression hardened. If there was one thing that spelled disaster for a community, it was instability. You were only as strong as the weakest member, and right now, Sykes' mentality was a very serious threat to both him and the rest of the group. He'd seen psychotic breaks before, and they all started very similar to this. "Those things you killed weren't your family. You know that. You didn't infect them. You had no control over that. You put them out of their misery. You did them a favor."

"I failed to protect them… you're right, though, they weren't my family anymore, it hurt to kill them…" he coughed violently, then put his mask back on. After a minute of calming down he went back to his old self. "So why are you here?"

"I was… bored," Dean admitted. "Not used to being in one place for so long." He leaned against a wall, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I didn't think there would be anyone else in these half-completed houses, so figured I'd snoop around a bit. Maybe if we can patch up some holes, fix some floors, these would be more habitable."

"Maybe, but I rely more on security more than comfort. I have a base not far from here, plenty of food and other supplies, but most importantly what I have there is another survivor… her name's Tess, I told her if I were to disappear to hide in that base… we need to get her…" he seemed worried but calm at the same time.

Surprised, Dean fell quiet. "Have you told anyone else?"

"No I haven't, in case they were bad people and wanted to kill me and take my stuff, but it seems I was wrong. But the thing is about my place, its booby trapped to the wire… I'm sure you understand my reasons. Don't worry, if Tess is there she can disarm… ehh most of 'em."

"That's something you should probably tell the others. If it's anywhere back near Minden, you're gonna need more than just you to retrieve her. I doubt that horde has moved off already."

"It's not far from here, but yeah, it's between here and minden… so I'm guessing we'll come across a few lurkers… and the trip's worth it, with all the stuff I have and or crafted…"

"Alright, well, there should be a meeting soon - it would be a good place to bring something like that up."

"Yea… I got things to do anyway…" he walked past Dean then looked back. "And Dean… thank you…" Sykes smiled and walked away. Dean had something that most people didn't, and that was Sykes' respect. He'd been holding in that guilt since this whole thing started, and now that Dean came, he felt better, he felt happy.

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

"Well that was a fast response." Otto thought before he even had time to react to Ave tugging on his arm like an excited kid at an amusement park and with the same level of excitement in her eyes at the prospect of getting outside. "Hold your horses, let me grab my things." Otto spoke as he went over and grabbed his bag, rifle and magazines before strapping it all to his back again before looking to Ave. "Ladies first." He spoke as he motioned to the door.
----
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Dex winced at Evie's lashing out, looking between her and Jesse and then flashing a worried glance at Carter. He had to admit, he wasn't expecting Jesse to be on board all of a sudden, either, but why question it?

Because Evie was a woman and women were crazy, that's why.

He put a hand on her shoulder, making an attempt to diffuse the situation. "Hey. I don't think he meant anything by it... it's not a big deal, we were enjoying ourselves."

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

Aveline smiles, patiently allowing Otto to grab his things. When is came to spending time with Otto, her outlook had been turned positive, and it was most likely obvious that she was more fond for him than the others. A low chuckle leaves her when leaving through the door and as much as she wanted to leave through the gates without a word to the others, it was best to let them know that they will be leaving. "We'll tell the others like you said first." she says. Checking into each passing home and noting they were empty before getting near the front of Ballamory. Hearing the chatter coming from the home, she stepped up and entered and was somewhat not shocked at the sight.

"You have got… to be kidding me." she bluntly says, baffled. She had many statements, insults, and questions ready to leave her mouth but only believed that she'd be wasting her breath and decided to keep her tongue. "Just letting you all know, if you'll even remember, Otto and I are heading out." She simple states as she shakes her head and turns back to the door. It'd be too easy to just repeat memories and abandon them in their state. Aveline he felt… disappointed. Her thoughts on Carter, Evie, Dex, and Cecillo have altered. "I'm…" she sighs, letting out lowly. "I'm not dealing with this. I have no words." She looks to Otto. "I will meet you by the front gates if you wanna… deal with this." She gives him a short smile before leaving and was hoping he'd follow out along with her.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions:
Evie

Cecilio was about to respond to Evie and at least explain why he'd gotten upset a few days before though as he started to speak he was promptly cut off by Ave and his expression fell into one of shock. He knew if he was on Evie's shit list then Ave probably just topped the charts made #1. He looked to Evie not really sure if he should continue but he decided to. Part of him it would redirect her attention from what Ave had said. "Look I'm sorry I was an asshole. I just got...more upset with what went had happened...But it seems like it's coming back and biting us in the ass..."He said referring to Ave. He was initially fine with the woman joining them though now he was starting to find her grating at best. Especially when she was either displeased with something or specifically some one which seemed to be quite often. He looked to where Ave was and gave Evie a look of displeasure not sure what was going to happen now.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio, Ave, Dex

When Ave made her introduction to the room, the phrase 'it just keeps getting better and better' started flashing like a Las Vegas billboard in Evie's mind. Why was it that any time they had a moment to be happy and relax, something had to come and shit on it? Still, knowing she was just now in a paused 'debate' with Cecilio on one side and had Dex on the other side trying to calm her, she was stretched thin as it was.

"Bitch," she muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes.

When Cecilio opened his mouth, she slumped back slightly, folding her arms and puffing out her cheeks. Here we go, she thought. Still, once more the words that followed weren't what she was expecting. She moved to speak, wanting to make something of a statement but... the warmth on her shoulder, the memories of the past few days; it was worth it to make peace where she could. Or at least that's what drunken Evie thought. There was no telling what sober Evie would have to say on the matter.

"It's fine. Look... don't worry about it. I'm a little... a little bit spatula'd at the moment so... so it's okay," she sighed. "I'm sorry too, I guess." Her eyes looked to Dex for a moment, a feeling of guilt and sadness warming across her chest. "I guess you're not the only plonker," she confessed, words quiet enough that they were only meant for him.

tumblr_my9mcq1ejv1qd05v5o3_250.gif

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ave, Carter, Dex, Jesse and Evie
-

He gave a little two finger salute to Ave as she went towards Ballamory number one after checking each one for someone to inform they were heading out. He leaned against the railing of the steps to the house as Ave went in and while he couldn't hear exactly what Ave was saying he could definitely hear the tone of her voice change to something more negative before she passed him and saying she'd meet him at the front gate if he wanted to deal with this. He walked up the steps and his nose was met by the stench of cheap liquor and he just heard Evie call Dex a plonker which made him raise a eyebrow but he mostly ignored it, choosing instead to speak to them. "We're heading out for a bit, I don't know where Dean or Sykes is so...ya." He gave a thumbs up to Dex before walking out the door and heading to the gate and joining Ave. He smiled at her hoping to improve her mood which had obviously been soured by what she saw in Ballamory number one. "Ready to go Ave?"
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Sykes

Interaction: becca (ghost)

Sykes walked around the complex, happy that he was able to talk to someone about his guilt and issues. But a part of him still felt guilty. He knew they were dead, but they looked alive. "What a nice guy dean is. Wish i could meet him. Oh wait im dead!" Sykes kept walking, his hands in his pockets. "Hello becca..." "hello big brother, hows my favorite murderer doing?" "What do you want from me...? You were a lurker with the rest of em..." "hmph! I wish you were a better brother. You would have looked out for us, protected us. But nope! You technically killed us twice. you let us turn, then you killed us, brother of the year! How long till you kill that apprentice of yours?" "She will not turn! I promised her nothing would ever happen to her!" "Just like how you promised me...?" Sykes gasped and froze with wide eyes, he felt his heart sank. He looked around to see Becca, but Becca was gone...he snapped out of his transe and thought about Tess, thinking if she will suffer the sane fate the rest if his family did. He had to see her, for his sanity. He sat down near the gate, his arms on his knees and his head facing down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Bobby pin, picture of sister, and old gang members

Clothes: thick jacket, cloak, combat boots, leather gloves, gas mask

Deagle: 12 44.Mag

Hunting Knife

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Evie & Ave

"Oop," Carter whispered underneath his breath, a finger resting over his lip as he watched the tension pile onto everyone like inches of snow. Well damn, how the hell did the mood change so quickly? One moment, he was having a ball sharing stories with Evie and now she's looking like somebody whose favorite porn shop closed for the holidays (oddly specific example, we know). Although he was intoxicated, he at least had enough mental awareness to know that Evie plus Cecilio plus chocolate sis with the bomb ass hair equals bad.

Now, here's to hoping his brain would retain all of this for sober Carter to toss around.

But still, when Ave stepped in, saw their conditions, and immediately stepped out, he frowned a little in concern. A part of him wanted to call after her, see if he could patch up whatever mistake he made, but he had no idea what it could be. It sure as hell could've have been because they were drinking. Like, come on now! It's liquor! Drinks blessed by the gods and all that shit!

Thus, Carter settled for raising a loopy hand and shouting out to Ave as she left, "Love your bomb ass hair guuuuuurl~!" Whether she heard or not was a concern for sober Carter. He then shifted his attention back to Evie and Cecilio, noticing that the former's agitation had died. He could've sworn she seemed a tad...sad? Maybe? Fuck, the alcohol was really fucking with him right now. The Japanese-American decided to go out on a limb and shrugged before running a hand through his bangs.

"Evie babe. I loooove a good drama as much as the ne--*hic!* the next bad bitch, b-but lighten up, pwease?" He carefully patted her on the shoulder, a grin gracing his face as he whispered to her, "Don't let ole Sexules fuck up ya mood. We're too c-cute for that, right?" He flashed a toothy smile at her; it was almost comically wide, as if his cheeks would ache if he tried to keep it up for a few minutes. "Say spatulaaaa'd~"

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on...idk at this point
Bittersweet memories
Growing fondness for Evie
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Skrimps
Aveline

Aveline hears more when she but continues to leave out the door and wait by the front gate, giving a smile to how he handled it. "Yup." she answers, before opening the gate and letting out a couple more quieter 'yup's. For a few long moments, she keeps quiet, simply wandering in direction and taking mental notes of specific details to follow back to Ballamory. Even though she had Otto at her back, she still made sure to move as quietly as she could to prevent being noticed by any potential les morts around. "I love and hate the quiet." she says lowly.

The walk took a long while before coming upon a small trailer park. There were a total of five trailers yet for the most part, the park looked deserted. Rusted, empty cars and trucks rested next to the few trailers, a few small benches and tables, and the trees that surrounded the area. "Hm," stepping closer in the area, thinking where to start first. "Je n'aime pas ca…" she murmurs. "What do you think?"

["I don't like this."]

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds