Mission: Z, IC

j a s p e r

Interactions: Ringo, Jesse

no-lightbox

Jasper listened tothe adults speak absentmindedly. His attention was truly still on Ringo, his first play partner in forever. Even before everything all went to hell he hadn't much human friends and found himself playing around with his dog, the neighborhood cats andlocal birds that would lt him get close enough to feed them. Animals were simply easy to get along with.

He nearly fell over when Ringo attacked him with a barrage of dog kisses. Turning his face to avoid any slobber getting in his mouth and noise, he laughed, letting his cheeks recieve the blows. It was the most affection he had recieved from another being besides his sister in a long time. He had a feeling that he would enjoy his time with this particular group.

When the decisons were made, he pet Ringo more and shook his paw before standing up. As much as he wanted to continue playing with him, he needed food to boost his strenght so he would be able to. Jasper had no qualms about staying behind but he knew his sister was. "If you're leaving Ringo behind, I can watch him." he offered Jesse, pattiong the dogs head once more. "After I eat, of course."

|| Outfit ||
||
Inventory||
His father's dog tag around his neck.
Semi automatic pistol
Two knives

r e b e c c a

Interactions: Jimin

no-lightbox

"oh, that's gross," Rebecca mumbled underneath her breath, watching the canine assaunlkt her younger brother with licks to the face. Jasper had always liked animals and while she did too, she would never let herself be licked with a slobbering tongue. She didn't like animas that much. Smelling like dog breath was never appealing.

Her attention was once again stolen by the other two older ones, or the two who seemed to be in charge at the moment. When Aveline refused her offer to tag along because of the "traumatic experience" theyb had just gone through, Rebecca internally groaned. Yes, it ,may have been tramautic, but she would have to bounce evntually and why not now?

She had more than word to say, bu Aveline ad left and she figured it would be no use anyway. So, she bit her tongue and pinched the bridge of her nose with her pointer finger and thumb. After takling a dep breath, she decided the next best step was to get breakfast. "Come on, Jasper. Let's eat breakfast."

With that said, she went back inside knowing her brother would be soon to follow. It wasn't but a moment before she found the MRE packets and grabbd one. "Which one did you choose?" She asked Jimin, simply making conversation.

|| Outfit ||
||Inventory||
Two knives and an army knife
Rifle
Pistol

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dean

Evie's eyes widened at Dean's words. Was he being serious? What reason would he have to lie about that? This close to her and Dexter's discussion too... was it fate? "If you're serious about this, we need to talk to Dexter," she said. She didn't want to jump the gun with her celebrations however if what he was saying was true, they had good cause to go to D.C. and Evie had a good chance at escaping this nightmare. "He's..." she cut herself off. She couldn't divulge Dexter's secret about his identity and Hero. She'd already betrayed herself and the group enough in just one conversation, she wouldn't do more. "He's been the one a lot of us look up to as a leader, so far."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

Sykes

Interaction: Otto

Sykes seemed interested in Otto, since he was one of the only ones that treated him like a person. Sykes got a bit offended at his sujestion to get rid of his eagle. Sure it's old but it was his fangs eagle, almost like a relic to him. He waited for Otto to finish talking about meeting up with Dex and someone named Cecilo about his eagle and medical experience. "I talked to Dex..." he rubbed his throat slightly as he spoke. "He wasn't in the mood for talking...and it's a 44." he thought back about what he said about their friend to Dex. Thinking that these guys must be close, he respected that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Bobby pin, picture of sister, and old gang members

Clothes: thick jacket, cloak, combat boots, leather gloves, gas mask

Deagle: 12 44.Mag

Hunting Knife

• Sylvie Jamerson
    Moonbyul.full.109668.jpg

She looked at Otto with a bland expression and sighed. "Thanks for thinking I'm like, early twenties but I'm twenty seven. Me looking this young is both a curse and blessing of the Asian genes. Second of all, I graduated as a Master of Surgery two years ago. So yes, I might come off as a strange, weird girl but I wouldn't try and suddenly start slashing into other people. But ah well."

She then looked back at Ryan with a frown. "I know we aren't on good terms but at least keep some distance between the gun and my back. If you want me to be nicer and listen to you, I'd rather do so while not feeling threatened. I know even if I would try something you guys have three people here, so it would be extremely dumb. I also hope for your two friends they are okay in the woods and find the infected that were chasing me."

• Kang Ji-Min
    9c1cce0ca7318d0c72887d843d267af0.jpg

Ji-min just finished her pack of crackers with the cheese that was included when Rebecca came in and asked her what pack she took. She took the heating component and checked the containments of the MRE. "It seems that I toook... breakfast lasagna. That's not too bad. Which one did you pick up for yourself?"

She took out the heated lasagna and took the included spoon. She opened the pack and began slowly eating it as she made a weird face but eventually got used to the taste of it. "I don't know what this is, but it sure as hell ain't lasagna. What the hell do they put in these things?"

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions: Sylvie

There it was: the snap. The last button to be pushed to cause what was most likely a critical meltdown, the bullet through the last scraps of Ryan's patience and kindness. His face contorted with rage first, a moment's silence like a calm before the storm. Using all of his body power and force, he knocked the girl backwards, intending to put her on the back of her ass.

"You shut your fucking mouth!" he screamed, raising the rifle and aiming it at her face. "I'll point my gun where I damn fucking please and you aren't going to say anything about it. You don't have any rights! You don't have any connection to us! You're just an unknown entity, a threat. You don't get to make demands. You interrupt my nephew's and best friend's funeral then make demands of me?" He spat on the floor beside her, veins bulging from his neck. "You better do a more effective job of slitting your own wrists and fast because you do not want to see what comes next if you continue to piss me off!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person (Ryan):
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Lowering his voice, Dexter nodded towards the lone one. "I'll go for that one, and distract those other two. You should be able to come up behind and dispatch them without much effort." Glancing around, he took a few steps and stooped to retrieve a heavy fallen branch from the ground, moving slowly as not to draw attention with any noises. He crept towards the lone Infected, who was hunched over something small in the undergrowth, made sure his path was clear, and then rushed forward, raising the branch up over his head and swinging it down, hard, on the lone Infected. It collapsed with a surprised moan, a large dent in its skull. Dexter swung again, connecting with the head, and it stilled.

The other two Infected, notified by the noise, snarled and lurched towards him.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

BIG OL' STICK (holding)
Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Dean | Minden Church | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

And there it was: the reaction Dean had been hoping for. He didn't know why Evie was so excited... perhaps the idea of a safer haven than this place held appeal to her? But regardless, it was exactly what he needed. At least if someone was on his side, rooting for the group to go back to D.C., Dean had a leg to stand on. If he could get all these people back, his mission would be complete, and he wouldn't have to leave the city again for a while to recruit new people. "Why wouldn't I be serious?" He asked, genuinely curious. "Usually the crazy people show their crazy fairly upfront." He smirked, eyeing her.

"Do you think the group would be willing to have a sit-down with me, so I can explain everything? Is there somewhere big enough to do that?" He queried. "Could you arrange something like that?"

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt, & black pullover hoodie (tied around waist)
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/10 loaded) [on right hip]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 46]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Clips [3x clips of 9]
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, maglight, baton]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, black t-shirt, socks, boxers]
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit

Food & Water
2x full 1lb bags of jerky, 1x 3/4 full 1lb bag of jerky,
1x box of 30 granola bars
3x 20oz bottled water, 60oz canteen [empty]
85oz black Camelbak, 1/2 full

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Dex & Infected

Carter nodded and watched as Dex crept forward with a large branch. As he came down on the lone infected and the other two pounced, the muscles in Carter's body tensed. With their attention still on Dex, Carter drove the machete hilt-deep into one's back until the tip ripped through its chest. The infected seized up and gurgled before falling slack, now nothing more than a skewered mass of flesh. Carter kicked it off the machete and perked up when he heard a snarl.

Ah, the other one noticed him.

Come at me, biatch~, he sang mentally. The infected pounced with its arms out, fingers hooked and prepping to yank him in for a second meal--

Crack!

The infected's head snapped back, the bridge of its nose flattening under Carter's fist. Without giving the creature a chance to recover, Carter gripped it by the back of its tattered shirt and swept its feet out from underneath it. The infected fell with a solid thud, but it had enough focus to howl and swipe angrily. Carter leaned back, its nails just missing his face, before he slammed the blade down through its chest. He pulled it out, only to stab again.

And again.

He didn't stop until the infected exhaled its last breath.

Once Carter was certain it was dead, he wiped the machete clean on its clothes before standing up and approaching Dex with a happy sway in his step. He fanned himself. "Lawd! Done went and got my endorphins going!" He winked at Dex. "And, believe it or not, honty, it's not your fault this time."

Carter peeked curiously over Dex's shoulder. Yep, definitely a head. He then looked back at the body; despite the holes and organs dispersed about it, he could tell that's where the head came from. Carter sighed and flicked the bangs out of his eyes. "Now isn't that particular? I don't know about you, sweety, but I ain't never met a infected who prefers their snack headless." He knelt down next to the head and rolled it over a bit with the tip of the machete, examining the area it was severed.

"That's a clean cut," he muttered.

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on Dean
Bittersweet memories
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: Jasper

Cecilio nodded and smiled at Jasper "I'd appreciate that actually since I know he'd be kept out of trouble." He said more than glad the young boy offered to dogsit. "Plus he seems to have take a liking to you which is a bit rare. I haven't seen him like that since he met Liz. But you're more than welcome to watch him if you want just let me know andI'll teach you some of his commands. But for now you should go eat. Ringo! Ko Mne!" He commanded the dog who looked to Jasper before returning to his master's side to join him for food. It was still early and Cecilio intended to do a little bit of a weapons check to just make sure everything was fine though he had no concerns with his rifle. He was more concerned about the revolver though it hadn't had any problems it was best to make sure it stayed that way and a good weapon cleaning never hurt as he got out the cleaning kit. He heard Ringo whine and he realized the pooch was starving likely and served him a cupful of kibble with a dish of water. Cecilio meanwhile pulled an MRE for himself from the cabinet and decided it would be best to eat and work for the time being.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 1/4 Full almost empty)
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot

Sykes

Interaction: Ryan

Sykes backed up as Ryan snapped. He was shocked to see how his calm appearance changed to aggression, shoving her to the ground, and aiming his rifle at her. He was clearly depressed over his loss, and Sykes could relate. He placed his hand on his shoulder gently as comfort and to signal him to stop. "That's enough..." Sykes knew that the last thing Ryan wanted to see was Sykes mask, and the sound of rattled breathing. But a man like Ryan who just snapped like that needed some sort of comfort.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Bobby pin, picture of sister, and old gang members

Clothes: thick jacket, cloak, combat boots, leather gloves, gas mask

Deagle: 12 44.Mag

Hunting Knife

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Sykes and Ryan
-

"Eh, give em' time to warm up to ya, it's been a long couple days for all of us so don't take anything he says or does to heart right now. Once Dex gets some sleep and some food I wouldn't be surprised if he apologizes or something along those lines." Otto said to Sykes on his comment of Dex not being in the talking mood. "Also I know those forty fours don't feed well due to the rim so I would watch out if I was you." He turned back to the commotion going on with Ryan and the new woman and watched Sykes attempt to settle it and added his own words. "Ryan while I wouldn't be too upset if you did shoot her right now I am going to have to ask you not to, if she was telling the truth and infected were behind her then gunshots will only bring more...and...while it probably ain't my place to say but I think those two we just lowered into the earth wouldn't want you going off half cocked without thinking of the repercussions of the action." Otto finished as he added his own two cents.
--
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

r e b e c c a

no-lightbox

"Cinnamon scone ..." Rebecca answered her after reading the name off of the pack. Obviously, she hadn't read any of them before selecting them, because she didn't care much. "Food is food" her father had said, but it was nice to be picky even a little sometimes, to simply have a choice for the simplest daily things like eating.

Her eyebrows shot up in interest at the flavor, wondering how good it tasted. As an afterthought, she selected another pack, one that contained maple sausage. She would split the two between herself and Jasper. He would like anything put on his plate, or at least he wouldn't complain about it and swallow every bite.

"Breakfast lasagna doesn't even sound right," she chuckled as she sat at the table and heater her own packs

|| Outfit ||
||Inventory||
Two knives and an army knife
Rifle
Pistol

j a s p e r

no-lightbox

"Okay," Jasper chirped, happy to have the opportunity to play more with Ringo. He wiped his face off of his sleeve before running indoors to grab a bite to eat. He could feel the hollowness of his stomach more than ever after playing with the dog, so he went straight to the kitchen, finding both Rebecca and Jimin at the table.

"Hi," he greeted Jimin once more before his sister wet a cloth she had found and wiped his face without warning. He sputtered and stepped back. "I can do it myself," Jasper muttered, taking the cloth from her and meaning his own face with it as he sat the table.

Once the packs of food were open and set before him, he dug in silently.

|| Outfit ||
||
Inventory||
His father's dog tag around his neck.
Semi automatic pistol
Two knives

4nAuzQs.jpg

"Okay, Mr.20 Questions!" Evie replied, holding her hands up in front of her somewhat overwhelmed by his enthusiasm. Why was he so desperate for this? Maybe he just wanted to return home like she did? If so, she could understand. Still, new people, crazy or not, were dangerous. She couldn't put all her cards on the table. After a slight pause for deliberation, she nodded her head decisively. "Look, let me talk to Dexter. This... might not be easy news for everyone to take after what just happened," she explained, walking over and prying the arrow from the bark of the tree. "I'll let you know what he says, okay? He can be... a bit of a plonker sometimes so it's better I talk to him alone."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

[fieldbox="Dean | Minden Church | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

"I have... no idea what a plonker is, but if you say so." Dean grinned. "Whatever you think will work." Thankful he'd gotten an in, after not even a whole day, Dean let the subject drop, waiting for Evie to wrestle her arrow from the bark of the tree. He chewed on another piece of jerky as they headed back, offering some to Evie before starting conversation again - though he was careful to avoid mention of what they'd just talked about. He didn't want to piss all over his good fortune.

"So, what brought you to the US?" He asked curiously. "Bit of a shit place to end up while the world's coming to an end, yeah?"

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt, & black pullover hoodie (tied around waist)
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/10 loaded) [on right hip]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 46]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Magazine [3x of 9]
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, maglight, baton]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, black t-shirt, socks, boxers]
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit

Food & Water
2x full 1lb bags of jerky, 1x 3/4 full 1lb bag of jerky,
1x box of 30 granola bars
3x 20oz bottled water, 60oz canteen [empty]
85oz black Camelbak, 1/2 full

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Until Carter pointed out the clean cut, Dexter had been ready to just let the curiosity be just that - a curiosity. After Minden, what the Infected could or couldn't do was no longer a definite in his eyes. If they could be super strong and much more intelligent than they'd thought, why was it unreasonable to think they could rip off a head? But even if they could rip a person's head off their shoulders... they wouldn't be able to make it look like this.

Kneeling, Dex inspected what edges of the cut flesh hadn't been devoured, covering his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. It looked recent - a couple days in this weather, if that. But from what he could see, the separation had not been the result of brute force. It had been severed with a bladed weapon. Like a machete. "Hey..." He said suddenly, but quietly, as if afraid voicing his theory aloud would make it true. "The machete. It definitely could have done this. That's the only weapon she had... and she came from this direction." Dex narrowed his eyes, glancing back in the direction of Ballamory. "We should get back. Something seems fishy here."

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing

On Person

BIG OL' STICK (holding)
Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: Mobley Eats

Interactions: Dex

Carter grinned as he saw the dots connect in Dex's head. Thank goodness. A large part of him was hoping more and more people would catch onto the suspicious observations piling up around Sylvie. If not, then Carter would've let it stew in his head in silence, patiently waiting for the woman to slip up and add it to the "Oh Nu-uh Bih, You Gettin Sloppy" Bank. In the end, it didn't seem like he had to do that, but people are funny creatures--one never knows what'll cross their minds, especially nowadays.

The Japanese-American stood up and strolled over to the mutilated body. He giggled and flashed Dex a smile over his shoulder. He waved his hand dismissively. "Oh honty, don't worry about the fish smell. Just mix vinegar and water, let it boil a bit." He shrugged. "Classic lesbian remedy."

Yes, Carter remembered Sylvie's comment that she wasn't lesbian. But God--the joke was right there and begging to be released. He couldn't overlook that beautiful opportunity. On top of everything, he'd like to keep the atmosphere as light as possible. All of that stress just leads to acne later on.

As his gaze raked over the body, he clicked his tongue. It was far too torn up to make any proper observations. It wasn't as if they needed anymore reason to be skeptical of Sylvie's alibi, but Carter enjoyed using forensic deduction--it had been so long. He looked at Dex and nodded, smile still plastered on his face. "Mmkay, let's roll out then. After you, honty. I'd like to enjoy the view on the way back."

A pause. He swirled the machete to the forest around them.

"The trees, obviously. Practically in Pinterest heaven right now."

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
All da gay jokes
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

uHBb1iN.jpg

With a disbelieving scoff, and another glance at the body, Dex straightened and wiped his palms across the top of his shorts with a wince. The bark from the branch had rubbed across his palms with the force of the blows, and he opened and closed his hands a few times. Nothing a day or so wouldn't heal. "Yeah, we should warn them something might be up." He said, toeing at the body of one Infected as he passed it. "If that woman did do this, it can mean nothing good that she decided to show up in Ballamory."

The thought made him uneasy, but he wasn't overly worried. They'd searched her and took her weapons, and everyone was on edge thanks to what had happened in Minden. If she tried something, it was unlikely she'd be the one to come out on top. But that didn't stop him from frowning and brooding the entire way back. "No gunshots, yet." He breathed, as the fence finally came into view. "Guess that's a good thing."

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing

On Person

BIG OL' STICK (holding)
Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Interactions: Dex

Carter nodded. "That's the spirit."

He didn't have much else to say after that (surprising, we know). He silently followed Dex back to Ballamory and to the gates. He expected to see everyone back outside for the funeral, Sylvie's disarming and interrogating (mostly) taken care of; however, that wasn't the case. Carter pinched his lips curiously. An inkling of him wanted to go inside the compound and be a nosy little shit, but then the wiser counterpart figured it'd be better to lurk in the back and steer clear of the drama he knew was going to unfold.

Lawd, so much tension today, he thought tiredly, If this shit was a zombie soap opera? Oh bih, the ratings!

He looked down at the machete in his hands. He'd come to like it, in all honesty. The size was to his liking; not too big or too small, and he knew how to use it (yes, that was a dick joke). Maybe he could ask Sylvie about keeping it? No, that probably wouldn't be smart; it seemed like her only weapon. Plus, he could still ask Otto or Dex for some form of protection.

Carter shielded the side of his mouth to whisper to Dex, though he didn't speak lowly at all. He was just messing around, to be honest. "So, um, I'll just let you handle that interrogating stuff. I can cheer you on in the back, honty. It's what I'm here for." He almost mentioned dawning a cute little uniform for him, but held his tongue at last moment. Baby steps. Baby steps.

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
All da gay jokes
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: N/A

Cecilio spent most of the time eating and working inside of his abode while Ringo got a chance to get more comfortable and rest for a while. He'd assumed Ave would come get him when she needed him or perhaps she'd pick someone else for the job though either way he figured he might as well do something with his time. He did wonder where everyone else was at though he figured something had come up being blissfully unaware of what had transpired in the last day and as far as he was concerned all was well and right with the world. He'd finished giving the revolver a good disassembly and clean before putting it back together again eith a small dry fire test to ensure it was working. When he felt satisfied with his work he loaded it back up again and set it back in its holster tossing his MRE into a bin he set aside for garbage and heading back out. He saw Ringo sprawled out on the floor resting so he chose to leave the dog where it lay not wanting to bother him.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 1/4 Full almost empty)
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot

4nAuzQs.jpg

Evie wasn't usually in the habit of accepting food from strangers. Still, any sort of politeness went out of the window as her stomach grumbled slightly. It occurred to her at that point that she hadn't eaten anything since the breakfast the previous morning and despite that she'd never really liked jerky she wasn't going to let that little inconvenience come between her and a little sustenance.

"Thank you," she mumbled lowly, devouring the strip whole. She was so pre-occupied with chewing she barely listened to what Dean was saying. Catching the final part of his sentence, she gave an inquisitive hum and cocked her head at him. "Sorry..." she apologised, embarrassedly. "What was the question, again?"

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]