Mission: Z, IC

[fieldbox="Dean | Minden Church | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

"Oh, I was just wondering what brought you here. To the states. Obviously you're not from Louisiana." He glanced over expectantly, face bright and curious. He was in a very good mood, and such was obvious by the bounce in his step and the unfading light in his eyes. Unknowingly, Evie'd just made this so much easier on him. He didn't know why she seemed in such a good mood to trek halfway across the United States, but Dean was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Now all he had to do was convince the others. If he even had to bother trying - Evie and Dexter were close, he knew that, and if she could convince him, he could convince his sister. It would - hopefully - be a chain reaction, with little resistance. After all, why wouldn't they want to come to D.C.? It wasn't the only successful community on the East Coast, but it was by far the biggest, and the safest. Food, clean water, shelter, it was a dream come true if they'd just take his word for it.

INVENTORY (DEAN)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt, & black pullover hoodie (tied around waist)
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/10 loaded) [on right hip]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 46]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Clips [3x clips of 9]
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, maglight, baton]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, black t-shirt, socks, boxers]
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit

Food & Water
2x full 1lb bags of jerky, 1x 3/4 full 1lb bag of jerky,
1x box of 30 granola bars
3x 20oz bottled water, 60oz canteen [empty]
85oz black Camelbak, 1/2 full

[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

tumblr_p24gjbKn9L1rgi7i7o1_1280.jpg

Aveline ate the last bits from the package before she crumbled it and going out of her way to look for an actual trash can to throw it away. Even in the midst of an apocalypse, she still couldn't stomach the idea of littering. Something natural like fruit or or a few peanuts was something she could accept but something that could actually damage the environment… She internally groans.

At this point, Aveline had grown tired of waiting and decided to patrol the area. Quietly checking by each house, avoiding the dogs, making sure that Jesse, Jasper, Rebecca, Elizabeth, and Ji-min were doing fine all while avoiding their presence. Twirling her bat as she walks alongside the fence, coming across one le mort. It trailing her behind the fence and she allowed it to for entertainment as it stumbles for her, hands drawing towards her, groaning and gurgling. The slow walk with le mort continued for no more than ten minutes until she stops and opens one of the gates. She kicks it down before bashing its head, raising her bat and keeping the end away from her, gagging at the smell.

Aveline continues to patrol until the group had arrived back to Ballamory.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)

IN PACK: (in house)

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

tumblr_ncvoxiJEs91rnw13go1_1280.jpg

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dean

"And here I thought I was just starting to nail the accent," Evie replied sarcastically, a grin finally perching on her lips. The power even the slightest bit of food has over one with a hungry belly is immense. Still, there was still a feeling of discomfort - of trepidation - in her. After all, alone in the woods with a relative stranger whom was much stronger than her was not an ideal situation to be in in the apocalypse. Subconsciously picking up her pace a little, expecting Dean to keep up, she spoke, "I was here for an archery tournament with my university archery team - 'bowsoc' team captain. I've gotta admit, I was expecting America to be so shitty." She let the comment hang in the air as a joke, as if anywhere in any brochure it would state 'be cautious of flesh eating, parasite-infected maniacs'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions: Sylvie, Otto, Sykes

As the words of the others rang in his ears, his eyes lay fixed with the girl's. He'd never seen eyes like it. Normally, at the end of a gun, one's eyes said everything about the levels of fear they were experiencing but Sylvie's didn't seem that way. Instead, it looked like a part of her welcomed it. Maybe it was just Ryan's imagination, though. Releasing his anger through slow, controlled breaths he finally pulled back, lowering the barrel.

"Fine," he huffed, shaky breaths following his brief resolution.

"I - I'm sorry..." Sylvie spoke, eyes looking to the floor. In her gut, the blood lust was swelling. This was a disappointing conclusion. Her heart demanded pain, her whole body was screaming for it. She wanted punishment, be it hers or someone else's but someone had to suffer. It was the only way to satisfy it. "I spoke too much," she continued, in a timid voice. She loathed playing the little girl but right now she had to. Can't you understand? I have to! she screamed in her own head. It was the only way to satiate the lust, to silence it for but a moment.

"It's fine, get up. We're almost there," Ryan replied. In his gut, a feeling was swelling too. However, it was only a feeling of guilt. He had gone too far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person (Ryan):
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

Sykes

Interaction:

Sykes took his hand off Ryan's shoulder then looked at it, his hand slowly became ash which fell to the ground. He knew it was just another hallucination, but still he knew what it meant. He put his hand down and cocked his eagle, putting one hand in the grip and one at the bottom of it as he looked at the strangers sudden change of tone, he knew the innocent child trick, it's been attempted by him before and the child always try's to back stab. But now with company over she might not draw that card from the deck just yet. The same time he wondered where they were going. "Hey where are we going?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Bobby pin, picture of sister, and old gang members

Clothes: thick jacket, cloak, combat boots, leather gloves, gas mask

Deagle: 12 44.Mag

Hunting Knife

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Sykes
---

He watched as Ryan backed off of the strongarm approach he was going for with the girl who also seemed to change her tone in a instant though he didn't believe it for a moment but without further evidence he wasn't gonna say anything. He heard Sykes' question about where they were going. "Ballamory Sykes, for food and rest. God knows we need it, been out too long. The mind dulls, actions slow and in the world we find ourselves in that means death is waiting for our next mistake." Otto spoke drearily, more so from the lack of sleep than his actual mood being that way.
----
--
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Timeskip in effect from this post forward.

23 September, 2026
Early Morning

After the disturbance at the funeral, Ballamory settled into a quiet rhythm. With their population nearly doubled, patrols were easier to divvy, and as a result, easier on everyone as a whole while the protection of the community was kept in check. People were better rested, tensions were as low as they could be, and with no danger on the horizon, there were only bright things ahead...

A light mist of rain darkened the sidewalks, riding an even lighter breeze through a nearly cloudless sky... Dexter and Carter, having taken the early morning patrol, were only just returning to #1.

Things seemed to be looking up for the residents of Ballamory. Finally.​

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
----
The needed rest he got over the night was a godsend for his mind, he had woken up early and headed out after the first patrols had gotten back. He had taken some wire that he and Jesse had found days before all this craziness with the intent of setting up some snare traps to hopefully catch the group some food. Walking out of the gates and into the area surrounding ballamory and eventually the forested areas he was able to move rather fast.
He set up many snares along animal foot paths, he was mainly out for rabbit but he wouldn't say no anything edible at this point, even a fox or coyote. Though he was hoping he could find a hog or trap one, they wouldn't be able to survive off of just lean meat like rabbit or the MREs they would need fat in their diet or they would start seeing the effects of protein poisoning before to long. He had set about twenty traps before taking a break, sitting inside of a hollowed out tree he decided to focus on his thoughts. He drank from his canteen as some thoughts drifted to to Evie which brought a sigh from his chest at the argument they had the day prior, they also drifted to Ave which brought a small smile to his face since it was nice to have someone to be friendly with that wasn't just Dex, Jesse or Evie. Thinking on Ave he remembered she mentioned she was a botanist before all this and an idea popped into his head to find her something, he kept sipping on his canteen until it was nearly gone while also looking around as he had already set the snares. After a few minutes he came across some purple flowers, it took him a few minutes but he recalled them being called rose vervain or at least that's what his neighbor had called it in his youth. He took his knife out and worked away the dirt around some of the plants being careful of the roots, he ever so slowly brought the flowers and roots out from the ground. He took some excess wire he had and tied the plants together and put them into his canteen which had only a bit of water left before heading back towards ballamory to let his traps do their jobs, he noted that the sun was heading towards the middle of the sky showing he had spent much time out this morning.
---
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (1/4 full with flowers inside)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Sykes

Interaction: ballamory

After he arrived at ballamory he quickly went to his establishment and began on fixing his mask, so he would frighten other people he put a bag over his head to prevent his scared face from being seen. His vanity will get him killed some day and he knew that as well...just didn't want to creep people out and start the assumption that he's infected. He was working on a workbench with several other projects he's been working on, but his mask was at the up most importance. Scattered around the workbench was screws and tools from A belt that Sykes carried in case his mask is broken and he's away from his tools, he dipped his hand into his pocket and took out more screws to use, and he felt this feeling if being home, and around other people it felt strange to him, but he kinda enjoyed it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Hunting Knife

Aveline

Once the absent group had arrived back to Ballamory, Aveline announced that her, Jesse, and Elizabeth were to leave to collect the cache that her and Otto found at the strip mall. Her yen to leave the gates gave some form of relief. The thought of being in one place boggled her, maybe the reason she felt the need to leave every so often, yet she had to get use to it again and hope it would turn out satisfyingly. As they journeyed, Aveline kept silent, even when they arrived and collected the items she continued to keep quiet until they arrived back to Ballamory. And in her solace, she actually ate and drank until she was content.

As the days past: Aveline continued to feel the unnerving tension between Dex, Evie, and her made her sure to keep out of way of the two and took note of the odd air between Evie and Otto making her want to question yet she decided it was best to leave it alone; Aveline learned the newcomers names: Sykes, Dean, and Carter thought she didn't feel the need to speak no more than a few words to the three; the days felt somewhat longer yet it was in a form of comfort. She slept longer than usual but that didn't mean she didn't wake up and begin patrolling to work off the anxiety and harsh memories. Now, as she sees the sun had risen another day, her plants were getting the light and water they needed...it felt nice.

--

ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions: Jack

The woods to the north of Minden were largely quiet, almost silent if not for the gentle breeze and the thin mist of rain it carried in its path striking leaves. Stood over the two graves was Ryan, hands held crossed before himself. He only had one thing in mind - to finish what he'd started the day before. Before everything kicked off. He'd already said his goodbye's to Wes the day before but there was something that needed to be said that he hadn't managed to yet.

"Hey, buddy. I... err... I just wanted to say thank you and give you this back. I figured this should stay with you," Ryan spoke, placing the copy of Marching Orders down in front of the makeshift wooden cross which lay next to Wes's - Jack's cross. "You know? I know sometimes we didn't see eye to eye. You were too aggressive, you were too brash, to eager to run off and trade blows with anyone you saw as a threat. Do you know what? Thank you. You saved us so many times, Jack, so many times more of us would have died if it hadn't been for you. When it comes to me being alone now? I don't think I can lead the group anymore. I'm scared. Without you it's just... it's just scary. Wes told me what you wanted me to hear. You were my brother too. Back when we first met in that store, I thought you were an absolute crazy man. Hell, you were. Not many people would sit in the middle of an explosion like that to save someone who was infected. But then that was you, wasn't it? I read all of your annotations in that damned book. That's how I knew you were who you were, kind of like how my words on the pages made you trust me, too. I read that page over and over again, the bit with the boy and the AK. That marine had a choice to kill, to save lives, and he took it - same as you. I always respected that man because as he carried that boy, bleeding and all to his mother he could only say 'sorry'. I always felt some resolute peace in that the boy got that chance to hold his mother, to say farewell to his mother, to die among family. I know that's what you tried to do for me with Wes. That shit in Atlanta? You did what was right. I won't bullshit you and say anybody would have done the same but a hell of a lot of people survived that because of you. You were a life-saver, Jack. That's who you were and you were the best fucking brother any man could have asked for. It's not gonna be the same without you, buddy. I don't know what's going to come next. I just wish you were here with us to face it together. Rest easy, brother. You look after that nephew of mine or so help you god when I get to wherever you are..." Ryan wiped the tears from his face. "I'll come visit again soon. Good night, man. Take it easy on the heaven whiskey, alright?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person (Ryan):
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions:N/A

Cecilio had been more or less busy with finding tasks to occupy himself with mostly doing patrols or foraging around the area and trying to hunt while he was out once they recovered the cache Ave had told them of. It had mostly met with moderate success though the fresh food wasn't needed it helped to extend their food supply and would introduce something better into their diet for once though he did make sure all food was handled and cooked properly. As for the loss of their 2 members Cecilio did extend his sympathies to the other group knowing how devastating it could be to lose people that were close though it did well to remind him to keep an eye out for his group as well. For the the moment however Cecilio intended to get back out and check the traps and maybe see about trying to bag something larger when Dex and Carter returned. So far his experience with the new guests was mostly positive apart from some medical questions to make sure no one had any special medical needs. He stood outside on his porch silently watching the entrance to Ballamory silently holding his rifle in his hands waiting for Dex and Carters return.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dex (Past)
Mentions: Sylvie

Tensions had been running high the whole day, so much so that Evie wanted nothing more than to run away. Her mind was tortured by the implications of what Dean had told her. If he was telling the truth, then they really needed to go to D.C. after all. However, if she were to mention it, would Dex assume she was clasping at straws, trying to find any reason to get to D.C.? The question stood to reason strongly given that Dean was a stranger. Why should she or the others trust him?

The girl, Sylvie, had been detained until further notice as far as Evie was aware. At least that was a problem that could wait for another day. No doubt Otto or Cecilio would step in all macho to try and take over the duty of the 'prison guard'. Given the illogical and suspicious nature of her story, it only seemed fitting. Still, they'd need to do something with her eventually.

With the sun dipping downwards and Evie's eyes doing the same, it was all the more relieving when she finally got to crawl into bed and snuggle up to Dex. Still, the thoughts remained on her mind. She had to tell him about D.C. and the argument with Otto. Yet, for now, she left it at, "Good night, plonker."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Mention/interaction: Ave
-

He returned to ballamory proper out of the woods, his rifle slung on his back as he entered the front gate. He didn't note anyone around to ask if they had seen Ave, he reached back and brushed his hand against the petals of the flowers he had found that now sat wrapped lightly in wire in his canteen with its roots intact. He found himself wandering with little of a clue to look to find Ave, he knew she had a garden but as far as he knew she was out on patrol or asleep. "Might as well head to the garden and see there first..." He thought, knowing that either way she would end up there sooner or later as he began to walk.
He found his way to near about where he thought Ave's garden was, he had never walked to it before so he wasn't sure if she was there at specific times or not. "Ave, you back here?" He asked, his voice carrying to get her attention if she was back in her garden.
---
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (1/4 full with flowers inside)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Aveline

Aveline sat on the porch of one's home, looking about the peaceful place. She had assumed everyone was either still sleeping or were too demotivated to interact with any other. Aside from the chirping birds and the sun beaming on her to keep her from the chilly morning air, she was fine with the lack of interaction. Though, it did get boring just sitting and she decided to walk along the fence and back to her plants. She knew they were fine and didn't need tending at the moment… she was just bored.

She walked and walked until she wandered back to the garden, a brow rose at the figure. "Otto?" she approached. She would've asked what he was doing back there only to remember that this is his home. "How are you? Better I hope especially after the last few days of hell." She mocked, looking up at him, waiting patiently.

--
ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

Sykes

Interaction:

After working hard on his mask even going as far as improving it, he felt exhausted and fatigued. Hed rest his head on the work bench and fall asleep.

Flashback
The outbreak had started, Sykes went out to get breakfast and bring it back to his gang when he heard multiple screams coming from the end if the street. People running and bleeding, some with bite marks on them. He decided to do the same, he ran towards his groups hideout panicked as he saw several people eating other people and roit police going out of control. He could tell that they were panicking to. They drawed their guns at everyone shooting the ones eating people, and the ones that were wounded with bite marks on them.

He arrived at the hide out, out of breath but seemingly full of energy. "Guys we need to get out of here! The city has gone to hell, there are people eating other people, i-i cant describe it but we need to go!" There was no one around it was just silence. He looked around and saw blood stains, plattered on the floor, with some puddles. The sound of screams and gun fire was heard outside the hideout. Sykes stood for a moment then slowly moved further. "Mike...? Faith? Ethan?...Tess...?" He called out the names if his group, hoping for a response. Then he heard a something fall from the bed rooms. He grabbed a machete and moved in to investigate. Then he heard several foot steps and moans as his group came seemingly out of no where. They were wounded, and pale, with empty eyes. "Oh thank god i thought you left! Come on we have to pack up. I can stitch you guys back up later just cover up the wounds...and the bite marks..." Sykes started to pack up quickly as his gang slowly stumble towards him.
"Guys what are you doing? Cmon we dont have much ti-" one of his gang members grabbed his arm and tried ti bite it. Sykes pushed her to the ground and backed up from his gang which slowly got closer. "Angel! What are you-...no...." the realization hit him like a truck. He was paralyzed for a moment, then snapped back only to be greeted with the realization once more. He looked at his gang members, seeing the bites and chunks of flesh missing from them. Sykes snapped, picking up his machete and fought back at them out of pure anger and regret. One after another he swung his machete at them, landing in random spots not knowing where the weak point was. After each swing he grunted loudly, slowly drifting towards sadness with each kill.

After what seemed like forever of killing the people that he loved and loved him back, he just stood there looking down clutching the bloody machete in his hand tightly, eyes fixed like a statue. there was a small moan coming from around the corner, one member of his gang still remained, it was his sister. He felt weak and defenseless, he even started to cry.
"No...no, no, no..." he kept shoving Becca back as he couldn't bring himself to finish the job. After a moment of finding his thoughs, and crying, he clutched his machete and drove it into Becca's skull with a loud grunt if regret. Small moans escaped her mouth as she finally died, she fell to her knees with the machete still in her skull. Sykes even struggled to get the machete out of her head, hearing the bone and the brain break with cracks and wet sounds. When he finally got the machete out, he dropped it, falling to his knees and hugged Becca before she could fall. He cried as he held his dead sister in his arms surrounded by people he lived with, laughed with, grew up with, and loved...the peopld he killed.

He gasped and woke back up, jerking his body upward. He sighed and rested his elbows on the work bench and held his head up. He thought to himself for a moment as he started to tear up, which quickly led to soft cries. His head fell back on the work bench, resting his head on his arms and facing the floor, crying. Thinking back at the time gone by, how he loved and he laughed and he cried, how it all was a blink of an eye. Thinking how much more life can he stand? And how many years can he cram before his fate gives way and hes ash in the sand? Hes waiting between worlds.

INVENTORY

Hunting Knife

Last edited by a moderator:
Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ave
-

He was grateful at Ave having found him rather than needing to go about looking for her, he felt like a goddamned little kid trying to impress his crush with flowers and frankly it made him furrow his brow at the thought of him acting like a embarrassed teen about something as simple as giving Ave flowers he had just so happened to find...despite what it might of seemed like to anyone who would happen to see it. He looked up to her when she asked how he was and gave a smile. "Better? Sure you could say that, nothing a little sleep can't fix but I'm more then sure imma have to hear Dex's mouth about the argument Evie and I got into...hmm, I guess no one told you about that." Otto paused for a moment then seemingly remembered what he had been looking for Ave for. "Oh! Almost forgot." He spoke as he grabbed his canteen and pulled the flowers, rose vervain, along with the roots out of the small pool of water he had in his canteen before pulling away the wire which loosely bound the plants to each other. He cradled the roots in one hand and steddied the plant with his other as he presented it for Ave's inspection. "I was out setting snares early and found these, remembered your mentioning of a history in botany and figured you wouldn't mind some extra color here in this garden you've set up. They are called rose vervain I'm pretty sure...my sister would ask me to help pick them when we were kids." Otto spoke with a small smile as memories seemingly danced in his eyes before he focused back on Ave.
----
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (1/4 full )
1x bundle of Rose vervain
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio

To Carter's slight dismay, the group had decided to keep Sylvie around, though they were cautious of her. He supposed that was the best he could ask for--if she wanted to pull anything, it sure as hell wasn't going to be easy. Aside from her and the funeral, he didn't have anything else to grab his attention. A few minutes had been dedicated to him flirting playfully with Dex while skimming over Cecilio's physique in admiration, but that was it. Tension had been running high and he wasn't dumb enough to trigger anyone with his forwardness.

This wouldn't do.

Carter had hoped to form some sort of bond or alliance with someone by now. Dean, Dex, Otto, Evie--somebody. It wasn't as if his charm wasn't on fleek! He kept that shit in check! Nonetheless, he had resorted to brainstorming in his little room for the rest of the night. Come heaven, hell, or high water, he would sink his lovable claws into someone, goddammit. These days, all it took was plucking at a single nerve and you found yourself at the end of a gunshot's barrel.

Be likable, Carter. Be likable!

...I gotta start giving out happy ending massages. That shit'll hook a sis up real quick! He did a little clap and snap to himself, proud of the genius idea. Honestly, no man (or woman, if a homegurl was desperate enough, he felt generous/pitied them, or they were best friends joined at the hip) could deny him after the experience.

Feeling a bit more reassured, he laid back and stared at the hole in the ceiling, counting stars until exhaustion swept him asunder.

"Heeeeeeey, Sexy~," Carter cooed as he approached the front porch, waving enthusiastically at Cecilio.

The man had a rifle in his grasp, obviously on guard duty. Hell, maybe he just did that for shits and giggles. Oh yes, definitely. The perfect hobby for apocalypse season. Carter assumed that Dex would either catch up or leave him be to mess with Cecilio--either way, the Japanese-American just wanted his daily dose of fun.

Carter slid in next to Cecilio, casting him a wide grin. "Lawdy, Lawdy, what a fine sight," he mumbled while looking him up and down. He then bumped hips with the Italian...or was he Russian? Meh, whatever. He was hot, tan, and muscular; that was all that mattered to Carter. "So, Mister Chef Boyar..." a split-second glance down, "D, what do I have to do to get you to hold other firearms as intimately as ya holding that one?"

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on...idk at this point
Bittersweet memories
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

Aveline smiled as Otto spoke, to have someone genuinely light up her face was something she hadn't had in a while. Simply put, it felt nice. She scowled curiously at Otto and Dex having a dispute and shook her head at the situation. "I'm kinda out of the loop when it comes to the family issues." she chuckled, blinked in surprise at flowers that were being given, then gave a warm smile whilst trying to hide it. Gladly, she took them, handling them with the utmost care before looking back to Otto. "Thank you." she thanked softly, practically in awe as he spoke, paused even after he was done talking, she appreciated him opening up to her. "Thank you, Otto." she thanked again, thinking over since she had settled in Ballamory.

"And...in the apartment," she pauses. "Thank you for that too...again." she laughs before stepping away to find an empty pot to place the flowers in, adding light water (from one of the bottled) to it. This feels familiar. Filling the pot with compost and placing in the flowers. "These, uh…." she starts, holding the pot in her hands. "These type of flowers, I'm sure, are pretty easy to care for: they don't need a lot of water but they want a large amount of sunlight." she informs. "Want to name it?" she asks, holding the pot closer to her. "That's usually what Corey and I did...so many names." Murmuring the last part as she remembers the many ridiculous names Corey would give each one, but nonetheless they were remembered.

--

ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

Reactions: Mobley Eats
Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: Carter

Cecilio was taken completely off guard by Carter not exactly paying attention to the man until he spoke to him and what he heard made his face flush. "nechno, eto budet ya..." He murmured out of embarrassment. He managed to get serious for a moment after the gun comment and hip check bumping back a bit harder than needed. "Where's Dex?" He asked him a little concerned about their leader. In all honesty it was just an effort to redirect the conversation to something else.

So far Carter had proven....flirtacious not that it bothered him though he was surprised the man could be so determined as the world died around him though he realized he was the one to try and talk. "If you need to know. If it can fling lead I'm more than sure I can land a hit." He said as he looked off to the entrance gate tempted to get a start on checking for any type of game. He realized he could probably search around for that alligator he found if it was still lurking around. Even better maybe try the lake to see if the fish were willing to bite. "Uh actually if you see him tell him I went to hunting...Maybe see if we can eat something better than MRE's." He said as he headed towards the gate intending to at least scout around the area.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Trauma kit

Reactions: Mobley Eats