Mission: Z, IC

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ave
---

Otto followed behind Ave, his footfalls making him silent as a ghost as she lead and he followed. She made a comment about the quiet which he made no comment on as they moved, taking a bit to get anywhere of not. The entire trip was spent in mostly silence though he didn't mind to much on that front.
They finally arrived at a old trailer park that frankly seems like it had been abandoned even before the infected started popping up. He slung his rifle away and pulled out the revolver on his belt, he heard Ave say something in French, something along the lines of not liking this but it was a long while since he had to translate French in his head so it took a few second before he responded to the rest of what she said. "I say we check each of the trailers first, we might find some weapons but things are going to be tight in there so we need to take extra caution. After that we could check the vehicles for fuel and parts, I don't know how good of a condition the one back at Ballamory is in but it wouldn't hurt to know where some spare parts and fuel is." He suggested as he rubbed the pad of his thumb against the side of his revolver's grip, something was putting him on edge but he wasn't sure what.
----
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Aveline

zV4vIQbM9pSOT21pIkbb7EC9nAcnztMZ2u7Uk-iCViGyV5UeSKBQwIqeuoxRtDf3M6UdVMZO3B-qtc_4KXoAQ2yXtHHIOwTUNh38oxIy0IsnztUeS-oZJqHOXSqRjRsSPBVZXRY1

Aveline nods to his suggestion, pausing for a moment to look at the area. She felt somewhat nervous but reminds herself that she's done this before and had times with no one at her side. Shrugging off the thoughts and pressing deeper in the park, giving an nervous 'mm-hm' as she stepped towards the first trailer, only to find out the door was locked. She decided to move on to the next trailer, the low creak from the door made her wince but gave a look inside the trailer and for the most part it seemed empty, The further they went, she noticed more details such as set up, yet damaged and somewhat dirty, tents, litter lying about, and a horrid yet familiar stink. Followed with the unnerving silence, the flies buzzing around, and every step they took in the unevenly high grass. Aveline quietly curses in her head.

Moving to the next few trailers: the third holding one le mort who seemed to not be able to use its legs, the fourth contained three les morts which caused her to bite her tongue to keep her from letting out a yelp. She took a step back before causing one to fall over and while it was slowly collecting itself, she took out one of the two that still stood before taking out the one that had fallen. Before she could make her way to the final trailer, few les morts had come around the corner of the fourth trailer. Same coming from behind them and few more coming towards them from behind the other trailers. 'Too many.' she thinks, her mind boggling and without thinking, rushing into the trailer before pulling the door closed and locking it. Look out the window, opposite of the door, a few more grabbing on the window to get to them.

"Thanks, Otto." she jokes, yet her tone said differently. "This date is going as ideally as I'd hoped."

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)

IN PACK: (in house)

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

JJtwNdXlDMUx1K40g2MA0h5a00XlSzkbWynlqPChqFkudFzfbi17t0a8O6mI8aHTCdlMp0eAUm1pKn2gVFQSnsBTd6umqXBtc-V2oPZIe0h6DZJZpLiHIjx-iV-On3NtZGgdcY2Q

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Thankfully, even despite Aveline's rude ass entrance and just as swift exit, things didn't seem to get too heated. In fact, Evie kind of... visibly deflated a little, something that bothered him immensely. An irritated glance followed Aveline out the door, and Otto inside. They were going out? Alone? Mild panic fluttered in his gut, but he pushed it away and nodded at Otto as the man left. He knew Otto was more than capable of taking care of himself, and Aveline, but no one had really left Ballamory since the incident in Minden, and things had been calm. He didn't want that to change.

Still, though... they needed supplies, that much was a certainty. Even though Ji-min, Rebecca, and Jasper had gone their separate ways (much to the protest of the others), the influx of newcomers had put a strain on their already dwindling resources. With Autumn finally settling in, it was too late to expect much of their garden, and the box of MREs Jesse and Otto found would only last them another week at best.

When Evie looked to him, he returned her stare with a warm smile, pushing back the worries for another time. "I guess you're not the only plonker," she told him.

"Happens to the best of us," he replied, leaning in to kiss her on the nose. Dex pulled away as Carter started rambling, listening with a bemused expression until he'd finished. "Alright, I want in on this game." He rubbed his hands together, trying to think. "Never have I ever been - oh, wait, Jesse are you gonna go get stuff, or..?"

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt

On Person

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: Mobley Eats
Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

He had moved close to Ave before the infected made their appearance, he hadn't had much opportunity to act against them without running the risk of attracting more with gunfire but merely acting as eyes for Ave so that nothing could come up behind her but in any case the numbers were to great for them to fight or run so, following Ave, they both ducked into a trailer with Ave shutting and locking the door. While Ave made a comment about first dates Otto was already forming a plan in his head to get them out but it didn't stop him from saying something back. "If I had known it was a date I would of set up a picnic next to the lake, though I guess i'll just have to leave this place a low score on yelp. The fellow patrons here are so very rude." He leaned down to the ground and knocking on it to test something, the knocking produced the same sound something hollow would make. "Well at least that tells us that the trailer is raised up so we can cut through and get out the bottom, the question now is how do we draw some of the infected away so we can get out. Any ideas?" He asked as he looked up at Ave from his kneeling position on the floor of the trailer.
----
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Evie, Dex & Cecilio

"Look I'm sorry I was an asshole. I just got...more upset with what went had happened...But it seems like it's coming back and biting us in the ass..." Cecilio said. Carter released yet another "Oop", this one even quieter than the last one. Lawdy, Lawdy--this group had some drama! He wanted to know the details, badly, but it was almost like he was suddenly caught in the center of a minefield.

One wrong step could mean his demise...

"What Sexules and chocolate sistuh did to piss y'all off?" he asked loudly with a flamboyant raise of his arm.

Oh, right. Drunk Carter didn't have a filter.

He then proceeded to act as if he was sipping from a tea cup, pinky held out distinctively. "Somebody needs to spill the--*hic!* Spill the teeeeeea~." Again, all consequences brought on by Drunk Carter's actions were placed on Sober Carter's shoulders to bare.

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on...idk at this point
Bittersweet memories
Growing fondness for Evie
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio, Ave, Dex

As Dex posed his question to Cecilio, Evie cutched herself close into Dex, the appearance of a cuddle and a quick kiss on the cheek being given to everybody. However, in the brief moment her lips lingered near his and after an interrupting hiccup, she whispered, "We need to talk about D.C.." Not being able to bring herself to say any more in the presence of people, she washed the moody expression off of her face with a renewed smile. She looked to Carter who could barely sit still the curiosity was burning so much. "Oh... me and Dex got drunk before and it turned into a massive bitch-fest and I... erm... I had a fight with the bitch-who-must-not-be-named," she explained, bluntly. At the very least, her honesty would draw Dex away from what she had whispered for long enough that she could get him alone... and when she could sober up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions:
Evie, Carter, Dex
Cecilio was a bit surprised by Evie's words though he wasn't going to refuse her forgiveness but he did want to make it clear he understood. "Thanks Evie." He said just wanting to keep it simple. "Erm...I'll be back and go get some of the stuff I got." He said as he retreated out the door. It didn't take him to long to make the trip to his house and return with the small haul that he had. Mostly it was 2 large bottles, one of Gin and another or Bourbon with 5 smaller bottles that one would often find in a minibar. He came back with his booze and set everything down though one of the small bottles fell from his arms though fortunately it was plastic. "Well here's what i got. Some old Americana and....Gin." He said plainly not really having had the alcohol by itself. "Then I got some of those minibar bottles take your pick it's mostly vodka and jack." He said as he looked to them letting them choose their drink. He heard Evie bring up the topic of what happened "That and I made the grand mistake of missing."

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

No sooner had he posed his question did Evie drop that bomb shell. His expression darkened momentarily, eyes flicking to Carter at his outburst of drunken queries before he forced himself to lighten up in the face of company. What she she mean they "had to talk about D.C.?" She'd said she understood. That it was too big a risk, and staying here was the better option. What had changed?

Only minutes before, he'd actually been having fun, content to babysit and enjoy himself just by watching Evie and Carter let loose a little. Now, all he wanted was to drag Evie upstairs and demand answers. But that wasn't an option - both his sense of hospitality and his moral code protested such action. And so he'd have to wait until they were alone, later.

As Jesse returned with an impressive stash of liquor, Dex leaned forward and snatched three of the tiny bottles of Jack off the floor. "Never have I ever been slapped," he finished, twisting one of the caps off the bottles and downing the contents before flicking the empty bottle off towards the kitchen. As it hit the wood floor, Hero perked up and went to investigate.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt

On Person

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Aveline
zV4vIQbM9pSOT21pIkbb7EC9nAcnztMZ2u7Uk-iCViGyV5UeSKBQwIqeuoxRtDf3M6UdVMZO3B-qtc_4KXoAQ2yXtHHIOwTUNh38oxIy0IsnztUeS-oZJqHOXSqRjRsSPBVZXRY1

Aveline sets her bat to the side and begins searching through the small kitchen's cabinets and drawers, scoffing at Otto's 'yelp' joke. Despite the trailer being surrounded by les morts, she was quite calm. "Times like this: I'd usually sit and wait until they get bored and wander off…" she looks at the lot hitting the trailer. "But I could open a window and lure them to one side of the trailer while you make a great escape." she suggests.

--

ON PERSON:
- Sneakers

- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)​

- Corey's stuffed animal

- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book​

JJtwNdXlDMUx1K40g2MA0h5a00XlSzkbWynlqPChqFkudFzfbi17t0a8O6mI8aHTCdlMp0eAUm1pKn2gVFQSnsBTd6umqXBtc-V2oPZIe0h6DZJZpLiHIjx-iV-On3NtZGgdcY2Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilio & Ringo

Interactions:
Evie, Carter, Dex

Cecilio stared Dex with a look of annoyance and then picked up one of the small bottles before giving him the finger. " Fuck you.That was loaded." He chuckled as he opened the small bottle and swigged half of the vodka within it. The taste and burn weren't the best but it was a very welcomed feeling still. "We're gonna play that way then here's one. Never have I ever drank from a carton and then put it back." He said looking to Dex. He looked to the bottle's of gin and bourbon not sure if they had small glasses or would just improvise with swigs though that wasn't important at the moment. What was important was playing this drinking game and hopefully coming out a little drunk.

------------------------
Inventory
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
12x 12G buckshot
1x Riot Gear suit

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio, Carter, Dex

"Really?" Evie questioned. She didn't have any more alcohol and that was likely a good thing. Any more and she'd be hanging out the window, painting the house a musty yellow. "Who hasn't done that? I used to drink from the bottles in the fridge all the time!" she admitted, shamelessly. "I scooped my friend's... hurlings out a sink with my bare *hiccup* - pardon me - hands. A bit of spit is like baby play."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
eM7c41U.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

Otto kept doing what he was doing which was cutting out the floor with his knife as he listened to Ave. "I hope you're joking about the second part, I wouldn't let you put yourself in harms way like that needlessly and as for the first...it's to risky that the others will come looking for us and get attacked by the same ground of infected outside." As Otto finished speaking he had exposed the treated wood that acted as the the bottom below the carpet, a few well placed stomps broke it open enough that both he and Ave could escape through and a peek down allowed him to see that the wood fencing sitting underneath to keep animals out seemed rotted in some areas with a particular spot being large enough and looked weak enough that he or Ave could kick it out but the main issue still was the infected outside. He pulled his head back up out of the hole and looked around the trailer while a particular smell filled his nose, a smell he was familiar with, he looked around at how the walls were sort of stained yellow. "You smell that?" He asked Ave but didn't wait for her to answer. "Whoever lived here before was a smoker." He said as he pointed to the yellowed walls. "I got an idea but we need to find some disposable lighters, hopefully whoever was here before wasn't to concerned with using up a lighter all the way and throwing it away." He again spoke as he stood and started to look. "Look for any if there here. Back in high school a few friends and I would buy like a box of these lighters." He opened a drawer and found one old blue Bic lighter which he shook to hear it still had some butane left in it. "Turns out if you take the flint of these and heat them to red hot temperatures and throw them down they explode in a shower of sparks and pops, my thinking is that if we can find enough and get the flint out we can start a small fire and heat them before throwing them outside on the ground opposite of where we are trying to get out from, the flash of light and noise with hopefully distract the infected long enough for us to get out of here." Otto explained his plan as he found two more lighters though both had no fuel left.
---
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Aveline

"No, I wasn't." Aveline calmly states. "There were times we'd leave each other and let lady luck handle our fate. Some would come back…" she stopped herself from continuing, thinking it was best to not talk about it. Thought, the thought of the others coming to look for them, particularly her, was utterly laughable to her. In her heart, even if Otto hadn't come along on this search, she believed they wouldn't come looking for her and it's not like her and the others have bonded. She watches as Otto cut into the floor then turns her attention to the les morts that continued to groan outside until Otto hinted a smell, causing her to raise a brow at him.

Without questioning, she began the search for the lighters. Moving towards the back of the trailer was clearly the bedroom, an awfully cramped one, she eyed the bed that looked terribly uncomfortable. She pulled open a few drawers, finding one blue thin lighter that was almost quite out of use, a green one that was at half its use, and a silver one with abstract detail engraved into it. The rest was wrinkled clothes, pencils and notebooks, cigarettes, etc., etc. She tested the silver lighter and happy that it still had fuel, she decided to keep it for herself and place it in her pocket before going back to Otto, hearing in on his idea. "Pretty solid." showing him the two lighters. "As long as we don't get burned, I'm all for it... " she pauses, eyeing the lighters. "Uhmm…"

--

ON PERSON:
- Sneakers

- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat

- Corey's stuffed animal

- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

"Luck has let me down more times then I care to count, weather in gambling, in my military service or in my life generally." He spoke as she moved to the back of the trailer and then back with two more lighters that she then handed to him before making a comment about being burned. "I'm at more risk for that then you are if I'm being all that honest." He mentioned off hand before walking over to the kitchen area with the lighters they had both found, he took out his knife and began to break open the metal casing of the first four before using the knife to pull off the striker wheel and pull out the springs and flints but he left the last one in tact which still had both fuel and the flint inside. He motioned to Ave to watch. "In case you ever find yourself in a situation like this in the future commit this to memory, if you plan it right these work against people as well." He spoke as he stretched out one of the springs and then wrapped the four loose flint pieces in the wire and set it on the counter, he looked up at where the oven was and saw a small window above it, small enough to keep any curious infected out but wide enough to let the fumes from the fire he was about to start to escape. After opening it her went back to the living area and grabbed two cushions from the couch and brought them back before ripping them open with his knife and pulling out the filling and setting it on the stove top, making sure to nestle it underneath the heating coils. When he had enough material he lit it with the final lighter before he grabbed the spring that held the flints and held it over the flames before looking back at Ave. "Now when I say, get into the hole and crawl to the side the infected leave from, the wood down there will be easy enough to kick out. I want you to make a beeline to safety, i'll be right behind you alright." He made sure that Ave was aware of his plan as he took the now glowing red flints and went to the window of the trailer where the least amount of infected were at before opening it and hurling the flint and spring at the ground and closing the window. As soon as it hit the ground the flints exploded in a shower of sparks and pops similar to the ground poppers sold around fourth of july, sure enough the infected at the otherside of the trailer went over as well as the ones on the same side he had thrown the flint down at all started to look for the source of the light and sound temporarily ignoring the two inside. "Now, go go go!" Otto said to Ave with a sense of urgency.
----
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Evie, Dex & Cecilio

Carter was enjoying himself. The alcohol, the bonding time, the two pieces of eye candy (Dex and Cecilio), and soaking up all of the spilled tea like a fucking Shamwow towel. Everything was just dandy.

"Oooh, bih!" His arm shot up again, grinning widely at Dex. "I meeeeean, *hic!*, technically ya bih got slapped! A lot. On the ass~." He sent the group a saucy wink and wiggled his hips a little on the sofa. "Beefcake got a little aggressive, but I waaaaasn't mad!" He fanned himself while devolving into a round of giggles, though he kept an ear out for whoever went next on Never Have I Ever.

As he waited, he pursed his lips as Evie finally unveiled the bad blood he was sensing. Hmm...a tad on the vague side, but it was a start. He doubted he could get anymore details out of Evie, despite her drunken state, and everyone else grew uncomfortable talking about it. Hell, his chances were even worse trying to ask Ave directly but dammit he wanted the deets (details)!

So, he settled for draping along the arm of the sofa awkwardly, as if he didn't have bones in his torso anymore.

"Daaaayum, gurl! Can I get a me-yow." He blew at a turf of bangs shrouding his vision. "But I feel you though! S-some, sometimes a bad bih gotta taaaaake off--*hic!* Take off them hoops and s-set it straight with these hands!" But still, not to say that Carter supported violence being the first option, but it was a necessity and ultimately inevitable now.

Upon the mentioning of drinking from a carton and putting it back, Carter groaned and literally shot up like a resurrected zombie (heh). "Oooooh god! Don't even get me sta--..." a petite burp, followed by a pat to his chest, "Oop, bless me bih. Uh..." He took a moment to remember where he left off. "Oh! Yeah! Don't get me staaaaar-ted! That shit is nasty! Walter did it all the time! Pissed me off!" He capped that off with an exaggerated shiver. "I ain't about that shit!"

However, his disgust literally doubled at Evie's rebuttal. If the Japanese-American wasn't so tan, his face would've adopted a lovely shade of green. Dead bodies he could handle, but the image of scooping bile and spit from a sink with your bare hands drew the line. "Fuuuuuuu--that's nasty..." he slurred.

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on...idk at this point
Bittersweet memories
Growing fondness for Evie
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

Hearing Otto mention his past "lucks" made Aveline withhold a comment, replacing it with an amused smile. She steps back far enough to give him room to work on the lighters but close enough to see what he was doing, her eyes following his hands, eyeing his movements and the undone parts, and gave Otto a nod when he instructed her to escape the trailer when given cue. In a way she was excited about the experiment, she's never even heard of something like this, and was also somewhat upset she couldn't see how the sparks would turn out.

As soon as he told her to move, she drops down in the hole and begins crawling towards the side that were clear of les morts. Though, she was occupied escaping, her thoughts were frustrated by the dirt smearing into her clothes. Once out from under the trailer, she bolts for the trees and when she could no longe hear les morts, let alone see them, she begins to slow in her pace, catching her breath. "We didn't get any supplies…" she complains lowly. "Sorry, I got you into that mess. Such a bitch." she groans in agitation, kicking a particular rock as she walks. "There could've been some good stuff there and I got dirt all on my clothes." Nonetheless, deep down she enjoyed the time she spent with Otto but decided to keep that to herself and just gave a small smile before letting it fall.

--

ON PERSON:
- Sneakers

- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Silver lighter (in back pocket)

- Corey's stuffed animal

- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

Cecilio & Ringo

Interactions:
Evie, Carter, Dex

"Ok thats kinda gross. That's coming from a former Paramedic Evie and I've seen some shit. Wait, actually thats not bad to be honest. Now if it was a stranger that would be gross." He said correcting himself. If the time did come to that he certainly had his good share of stories from his time as a Paramedic and private security. "Ok who's next then? Or we just gonna share stories and shit?" He asked as he looked to Carter a little concerned the man would end up spewing if he got anymore alcohol in him.

------------------------
Inventory
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
12x 12G buckshot
1x Riot Gear suit

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

He was quick about it to be right behind Ave as they moved, he hauled ass only ever a few steps behind Ave before they made it to the tree line. They finally slowed to a walking pace, Ave catching her breath and Otto himself a bit winded. "Not your fault, that would imply you knew that infected were gonna pop up out of nowhere and trap us but we got out so all is good methinks." He dusted some dirt off his pants as he listened to Ave make a comment about her own clothes. "Well good news is we still have time to search for some supplies if that's what your mind is set on, if not then we can head down to the lake and clean our clothes. Though that would take a bit of time since we would have to wait for them to dry before heading back to Ballamory." Otto spoke as he stood up straight and stretched while also cracking his neck. "Though if I'm honest this had been kind of fun, any time I am with Evie, Dex or hell even Jesse in situations like this it's always...worry and stress, with you Ave it's almost opposite. Seems like I can relax and actually enjoy myself...getting trapped by infected in a shitty mobile home notwithstanding of course but I'm sure you get my point." He spoke the final bit with a shrug as he moved forwards a bit with his rifle across his chest.
----
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Aveline

"Well, I'll be sure to jot the idea down to spend a soothing time by the lake along with you, though I'm sure we can find some new, clean clothes near someplace." Aveline smiles to Otto. "It's nice to get out every once and a while, clears your head." Though, Ballamory was as safe as it could get, her mood felt drained; with all the others, with the exception of Elizabeth and Otto, glaring down at her, she didn't feel comfortable, even if the feelings were mutual towards them. "Yes, Otto." she starts with a chuckle and sigh. "And I'm being honest when I say: you bring my mind at ease. Usually, I'd freak out and probably wouldn't have been able to think." she recalls the ringing in her ears that now only came and went.

"But there is nothing more soothing than being surrounded by monsters that want to tear you limb from limb." Pausing for a moment, she thought over multiple times to just flat out insult Evie and the others but in her heart knew it wasn't for the best, even if her and Otto weren't on the best of terms at the moment. "We just have to try our hardest out here." she lowly says instead. "Anyways, I've already lead us to one area. You wanna take lead?" she suggested.

--

ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Silver lighter (in back pocket)

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

"Well it's nice to know I am able to do something other then just be the grumpy old man, also when you say monster's who want to rip you limb from limb do you mean the infected or Evie?" He asked with a dead serious look on his face for a moment before he snorted at his own joke as he moved ahead and gave the thought of where they should go more consideration. "Hmm...There are a few more trailer parks in the area, maybe thirty or forty five minutes walking distance from here. We haven't been able to check them do to all the chaos since we arrived and of course there are the houses outside of Ballamory proper, with our recent experience with trailer parks I suggest we head to the houses, I doubt everyone took everything of worth and even less probably took what was needed. Also if we run into any infected it will likely be only one or two at a time, maybe four if we're unlucky. What do you think?" He asked over his shoulder as he stepped over a log.
---
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full )
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit