Cass was trying not to wince. She knew Natalya wasn't as hard core as everyone thinks, but she also knew the woman had a hard time letting her guard down. Natalya had allowed her into that tiny circle and had been burned by the whole Marcus debacle. She wanted to defend her friend but she knew that to do so would not be met with gratitude of any kind. She watched Natalya storm off and glanced back at Nadia. She was about to say something in response when Natalya returned with the tiny bikini and she barely hid the smile that was beaming in her mind.

Jen didn't like the Major, but not because of her icy demeanor, but because she felt like the woman was misjudging Cass and holding her responsible for something that was in no way her fault or even the Hospital wing staff's fault at all. Well ok, maybe Graves was a dirtbag but he'd never hurt anyone. It was entirely possible Graves didn't know what Marcus was planning. She liked to tell herself he didn't anyway. There was no way Cass could have known what Edwards was planning. That nutjob was a definite loose cannon that no one was going to control, least of all Cass. And the fact that he'd managed to get that close to the Director was proof of that fact in her eyes.

They finished checking out and joined the men who had already gathered where they'd designated. Cass looked at Nadia then, "So....is there a good place in here to find some comfortable casual clothes? Like maybe a sundress and some sandals?"

Reactions: Dunruffle
Nadia arched an eyebrow when Natalya returned with a bold bikini but stayed silent otherwise. Once the group had reassembled, Nadia listened to Cassandra and shrugged. "Probably, but dunno where. Hey you!" A passing employee was grabbed by Nadia and she pointed to the group. "Hey could you help us out? I have a group here and we all need some different things. But we don't want to spend five hours walking up and down and around. Is there a way to somehow speed up the process?" The skinny teenage boy perked up and smiled widely. "Of course! Our store has the latest in easy shopping technology. There are designated areas where you can sit and have the clothes delivered directly to you to try on. Perfect for the elderly or mobility impaired. It does cost extra but I am-" He was cut off as Nadia slapped his back and nodded. "Thanks kid. Ok guys leggo! I see one over there!" Like a teacher leading a group of children, Nadia guided everyone to the easy-wear™ area. Instead of racks of clothes the large square space had changing rooms and plush chairs. Several people could be seen sitting in chairs ordering clothes as automated drones zipped by and deposited items into marked bins. The person would then try on the delivered clothes and either send them back or buy them from the store app.

"Well I guess it makes things easier, but probably expensive as well." Nadia shrugged as she plopped down into a chair and pulled out her small tablet. The Saints all found chairs and Dante and Xanders immediately began looking up garishly tacky clothes. "Oh! Should we get "I'm with stupid" shirts? Or will the ladies die of embarrassment?" Xanders and Dante cackled as Natalya rolled her eyes and sat close by.

• Sweet
Reactions: PoetLore
Cass liked the sound of having things come to her while she sat. She didn't mind paying extra, since she had a ridiculous amount of money sitting her accounts. She hadn't actually spent any recognizable amount of money in ages, so it just kind of piled up. She followed Nadia and took a seat and pulled out her tablet. This was quite a nice way to shop and eased so many of her own concerns about this part of their day. She glanced over at Dante and Xanders and chuckled, "Won't bother me at all..."

Jen grinned at the two, "Me either as long as they point to you two and not at any of us..." She was tapping on dresses and heels and jewelry. She intended to take this opportunity to get dolled up and feel beautiful. She was seriously hoping they'd go somewhere that had music and dancing and good food. Might be asking a lot but she was hopeful.

Harrison sat down next to Nadia and tapped a few selections and then waited for delivery. "Are we going to need anything formal?" he asked looking at Nadia, "Or can we slide by with business casual?"

Cass hadn't thought to ask, but she listened for the reply so she could add something to her selections if formal was going to be required. She hadn't worn a gown or anything of that kind since she'd graduated from medical school. It seemed like a lifetime ago. Turning her head she smiled at Erik, "I bet you look great in a tux." Most men did though. Still it would be fun to see them all looking suave instead of deadly.

Shrugging, Nadia scrolled through the endless choices of clothes and began picking her favorites. "Nah I don't think you all need anything fancy. I personally hate formal events, but that is just me being me. I plan on going to some clubs, eating greasy but good food, and getting drunk of course." A flying drone deposited a black miniskirt in Nadia's basket and she held it up experimentally. "Girls what do you think? Miniskirt or leather pants?" Nearby the Saints were already buying several pieces of clothing. Kirst and Turk going for more of the low key but classy type while Dante and Xanders compared garishly bright Hawaiian style shirts. Natalya sat by herself idly perusing the store app but only one piece of clothing was in her basket.

Harrison piped up, "Skirt..." and winked at her. he'd just bet there were lovely long legs under those clothes and he wasn't adverse to seeing them. He'd added a few pairs of nice slacks and a bright blue button down shirt with tie to his basket. There were also a few pairs of shorts and tees in there as well as a few sleeveless shirts as well. he had good taste in clothing and was appreciative of the variety and style of the things available there.

Jen nodded, "Yeah that skirt is amazing... and it might be a little warm here for leather pants..." She looked at Dante and Xanders and giggled, "Is there a luau we weren't informed about? Are you two going to hula for us?"

Cass was sneaking glances at Natalya now and then and wishing there was a way to bridge that gap and have her friend back again. She had a few brightly colored flowing sun dresses in her basket along with a sleek black cocktail dress and heels. She added a bit of jewelry and a few more casual items like capris and tops before pressing the button and having the items delivered to her for trying on. "I need to try on a few of these..." she announced and stood ready to pick up her basket when it lifted on its own and blinked a green light at her. "It's going to follow me? That's convenient..." She chuckled a bit as she made her way to the fitting room. Everything but one shirt fit perfectly, so she had that shirt delivered in a different size and was pleased with it. She paid for her purchases and left the fitting room with a large bag in her hand, "I can't wait to wear these...everything is soo soft!"

Erik did his best to keep his eyes to himself but every so often would sneak a peek at Cassandra. Admittedly he was a little out of his element, having grown up a poor orphan and never really having any kind of social life. Deciding to copy Kirst's purchases, Erik tried on a few polo shirts and bought himself a pair of fitted black jeans along with some more casual wear. Dante and Xanders laughed as they put away their colored shirts and Dante turned to Jen. "Naw, we were just seeing who could find the most tacky tourist shirt. The runner up is a tank top that says "I went to the hub and all I got was this lousy shirt." But don't worry I got myself some nice-ish clothes...at least I think I did." Xanders chuckled wistfully as he held up a pair of high quality running shoes. "Y'know I was planning to buy these shoes awhile ago...but that was before I got my legs blown off. Now it just seems wasteful since I won't really be able to appreciate how comfy they are. No offense to you doc, I love my new legs. But there is something special about breaking in a new pair of running shoes." Sighing softly, Xanders sent the shoes back and leaned back in his chair. Natalya in the meantime seemed to have picked a few items but his them from the view of anyone else. Looking around, Kirst stood up and stretched. "Alright is everyone done shopping? Boys you all buy some trunks?" He was answered with a chorus of agreements and turned to Nadia. "Well looks like my guys are good to go. What's the plan Brunel?"

Standing up, Nadia easily hefted her bag of purchased clothes over her shoulder and grinned. "Now we go back to the hotel. I say take a little break, maybe eat some food or go for a swim. Then in a few hours we go hit the town. I can't wait to show you all around!" Kirst nodded and turned back to Cassandra. "That good with you doc? I know you might be a little slower than usual so no need to strain yourself."

• Sweet
Every now and then Cass would steal a glance at Erik to see what was in his cart. There was something endearing about watching a grown man who was capable in tactical things as well as a great medic struggling with something as normal as shopping for clothes. She looked over at Xanders when he spoke of the shoes and frowned, as some things like that hadn't occurred to her.

Harrison though shook his head, "You should still get them...believe me...comfortable shoes make a difference. You'll find that the jarring on the junction of the legs is far less and that you will have better movement as you walk. Get them."

Jen grinned but was very relieved that they weren't getting those shirts. Dante was already larger than life, but put him in a neon floral hawaiian shirt and he'd be like a floodlight everywhere they went. When Kirst stood so did she, "I'm done.."

Cass saw Kirst stand and she was glad everyone was done. She wasn't one for a lot of shopping, so she could identify with their struggles on some levels. Since Nadia was the unofficial leader of this vacation tour, she was surprised when Kirst addressed her. "That's thoughtful Kirst, but I am doing better than I expected and a nice swim sounds heavenly to be honest, and I'm sure afterward I'll have worked up a healthy appetite." She wasn't sure what everyone else would want to do, but that seemed perfect to her.

Harrison shrugged a bit, "Maybe this can be a few hours everyone can do whatever they want at the hotel, and we can agree to meet up at a certain time ready for a night on the town..." He was hoping they'd have a little bit of alone time, or time alone with Nadia. He did like all of his companions, but he was hoping for a bit of time to get to know her on another level.

Nadia looked at everyone and seeing no objections she smiled and nodded. "Alright it sounds like a plan. If everyone is done shopping we go back to the hotel to unpack and unwind. Oh! Before I forget let's all share our comm details, we need to have a way to stay in touch." After a minute of exchanging contact information, everyone bought their clothes and took a hoverbus back to the hotel. In the lobby, Nadia had her nose buried in a three dimensional map as the Saints went back to their rooms. Natalya simply went back to sulking alone as everyone unwound. The pool was luckily fairly deserted, only two other people swimming in the crystal clear water. Kirst stood outside on a balcony with a communicator to his ear as he talked with his wife.

• Love
Cass watched the lights and bustle of the hub fly by as they sat on the bus. This place was certainly a sight, that was for sure. She thought she'd be tired but the excitement of a new place was more energizing than she remembered. When they arrived back at the hotel she tipped her head in Erik's direction, "care to join me for a swim?" she asked, "Well...after I leave all this in the room..." She chuckled , "This is the most stuff I've every bought myself...I feel super indulgent."

Jen really wanted to sneak away alone with Dante but she was looking at Xanders and thinking it wouldn't be very nice of her to leave him alone. "What are you guys going to do this afternoon?" she asked, a hopeful smile plastered to her face. She felt a pang of embarrassment at practically inviting herself to join them, but dangitall this was a short vacation.

Harrison moved to where Nadia was standing and leaned over the device, crowding her space just a bit. "Hmm...interesting..."

Erik smiled and nodded slightly. "Sure, it has been a long time since I swam for fun. Now that I think about it I have never really used a pool for fun. I did take swimming training at the SOG base but that was more of a brutal workout than anything fun." Erik quickly changed into his swimsuit in his room and waited in the hallway for Cassandra to change.

Dante and Xanders were looking at brochures when Jen approached. "Oh hey Jen. Me and skinny here we're just looking at all the different things to do. Wanna come with?" Xanders looked up from his brochure and glanced at Jen knowingly, letting out a fake yawn, Xanders stretched and picked up his shopping bags. "Y'know I'm actually gonna take a nap Dante, you and Jen go on without me." Before Dante could say anything Xanders had walked off to his room and shut the door. Watching Xanders leave with a slight look of confusion, Dante shrugged and offered a brochure to Jen. "That was weird, usually Xanders is always ready to go do something. Hope he isn't getting sick. So whatcha wanna do Jen? I have all these tourist brochures but I have no idea what is authentic or just another tourist trap."

Nadia smiled and looked up from her nap and gently pushed Harrison back. "hey no peeking. I am planning our night out on the town. What kinda leader would I be if I took you guys to some lame club? Naw, tonight we are gonna hit the undercity. That is where the real fun stuff is, the locals here know how to party and I sure as hell ain't going to some fake ass tourist trap."

• Love
Cass smiled, "I can't even remember the last time I did anything for fun....so I totally understand." They walked together up to their rooms and she went into hers and set the bags on the bed and fished out the swim suit from one bag and the pretty flowing wrap she found while sitting at the other shop. She cut the tags off everything and slid her feet into some sandals, grabbed a towel and left her room. She almost bumped into Erik when she turned around thinking she'd have to go get him when she was done. "Oops....sorry..." she apologized barely righting herself. "Thanks for coming...I've been looking forward to some normal down time to just talk." It had been a very long time since she'd felt the desire to actually have a personal conversation with a man, really long. Something about Erik though made her feel safe and warm, and interested.

Harrison leaned back for a sec but then with a wide confident smile he was right back over her shoulder, "So this map is going to show you the underground places? That's a first...usually you have to know someone who knows someone who knows someone..." He gave her shoulder a squeeze, "not that you aren't that someone..." he was enjoying himself more than he could remember, more than he'd allowed himself to since leaving earth. Maybe he was finally learning to forgive himself...

Jen blinked at Xander's retreating back, "Feel better and rest well..." She called after him with a frown. Dante's words just made her feel worse, "I hope he didn't leave because of me..." She said softly. Yes, she wanted some alone time with Dante, but she didn't want to ruin Xanders' vacation to get it. "Maybe we should go after him?" She offered while she took the pamphlets, "I've never been to this kind of place...maybe we should ask Nadia..." her nose scrunched up a bit, "And it I hold the map...we will definitely get lost..." Pointing to herself, "Hopeless sense of direction...I can get lost in my own apartment."

Erik smiled and nodded in agreement as they made their way to the pool. At the poolside Erik took off his shirt, exposing the many tattoos that covered his arms and most of his back. Stepping into the water, Erik raised an eyebrow in surprise as he slowly waded deeper. "Huh, the water is nice. Not freezing but not chilly." Looking over to the balcony, Erik waved to Kirst who was still on the phone. The parental lieutenant waved back and leaned against the balcony railing as he talked to his wife.

Nadia grinned and shrugged nonchalantly. "Well I just needed a refresher on the local layout. There are always new things being built and stuff being torn down so it is always good to have a map. I know which districts to go to but the roads and alleys have changed so much since I was last here. You ever go out for a night on the town in your college days Harrison?" Nadia glanced over at Harrison curiously as she rotated the holographic map.

Dante laughed and ruffled Jen's hair. "Naw he probably thinks he is being smooth by giving us some alone time. No offense but you ain't exactly the most subtle girl Jen, not that I mind. I think its endearing. Don't worry we can get him back by introducing him to any ladies we meet tonight. Dude needs to learn to relax, only time he seems to be havin fun is in the middle of a warzone." Picking a brochure at random, Dante held it up for examination. "The Mendilo Museum of Mass Transportation. What say you Jen, wanna go learn some useless trivia? Ya never know what is gonna be fun until you go."

• Love
Cassandra slipped off the cover up to her suit and laid it across a lounger chair next to the pool. She grinned at Erik, "You were expecting a sub zero polar dip on a resort planet?" her eyes were twinkling with mirth as she slipped off her sandals and stepped toward the pool. One thing about water, she wouldn't have to be worried about falling but she would still be able to work her muscles and get a better feel for Harrison's brace system and the new eye. Thinking of that had her asking, "So...how are you adjusting to your new hand? I'm having a devil of a time getting used to my new eye." she wasn't worried about admitting such a thing to him, since he had always been so supportive. "Harrison has a lot of extra features on this, but it operates differently...images appear in places I'm not used to..." she stepped slowly into the pool taking her time on the stairs since she hadn't attempted them yet. She had a death grip on the rail, but she was hoping that didn't show too much. Once she was standing in the water she smiled, "I'd forgotten how wonderful this feels..." she said closing her eyes and smiling as she twirled in a circle at the end of which she scooped up a bunch of water and splashed him.

Harrison nodded, "Well to be honest I didn't. I had a family back then...kind of." He frowned a bit. "I tried to have one but she said no when she found out I was planning to travel with the doc. We'd been together all through school, I found out much later she thought I was going to be some rich doctor..." The sting of that blatant rejection had never left him and the additional hurt of finding out she'd lied to him and kept the fact that he had a daughter from him hurt even more. "I spent the whole time I was in school preparing for our life...never occurred to me she wasn't willing to travel...guess all my talk of leaving the planet went over her head or something..." He huffed a bit, "I guess I've led a kind of boring life...sorry to disappoint you."

Jen rolled her eyes at having her hair ruffled and being told she wasn't very subtle. "We don't have time to be subtle...this vacation is going to be gone in a flash and I don't want to be laden with regret over what could or might have been..." She did like the idea of finding someone for Xanders to hang out with..."So...you think we might find someone for Xanders in the museum of mass transportation?" She was chuckling at the thought, "then again...might be just the place...anyone that lost in this place needs a group of cool people to hang out with...let's give it a try."

Erik leaned back as he was splashed by Cassandra and smiled. "At first it was a little weird relearning how to use my hand. But it feels fine now, probably because it is a lot less complex than a whole new eye. Though as far as I know Turk has been doing well with his new ones." Submerging himself up to his neck, Erik lazily floated as he watched Cassandra swim. "So what is the deal with Dr. Brunel? I only have heard gossip and stories about her really. Is she as much of a hardass as they say she is? What I wanna see is her sparring with either Dante or Xanders. I mean if she can go up against locals she has to be tough."

Nadia nodded in understanding and shut off the hologram, turning to face Harrison she gently punched his arm. "No worries Harrison. Sorry if I brought up some bad memories, not everyone has a picture perfect life. Hell, I should know better than anyone. Growing up with a gambling alcoholic for a father certainly did not do me any favors personality-wise. But the hardships we overcome are what define us, and you seem to have come out okay as far as I can see." Nadia grinned and looked around, "so whatcha gonna do until tonight? I am about to go call some people and see if my name still carries any weight around here."

Dante laughed and began walking to the taxi stand as he looked over the brochure. "Eh, we can find him someone later. Right now I am in the mood for some useless facts about the local Mass transit." Coming to a stop, Dante examined the taxi terminal curiously. "So...I just push..this?" Experimentally pushing a button, a small green light began shining with a timer counting down. "Okay so either a taxi is on the way or I just activated this thing's self destruct." Dante laughed loudly as he stepped back and watched as other tourists used the other nearby taxi terminals.

• Love
Cass was glad he was finding his new hand easy to use. "Pity they had to take away your laser though, that was pretty cool I thought." He mentioned Turk and she frowned a bit, "He seems even more quiet than before...is he doing ok, really?"she wasn't as much swimming as she was power walking using her arms and the resistance of the water to strengthen her legs again. "Nadia?? Hmm...I think she's complicated..seems all the women at the facility are. She sparred with Harrison and he came back looking a little worse for wear. I bet you wouldn't have too much trouble talking her into a spar with either guy. She seems to relish a challenge." She chuckled then, "Of course you'd have to get that past Harrison...he seems a little possessive lately."

Harrison waved off the apology, "it's fine...I'd like to think I've grown beyond the point where people have to tiptoe around subjects because of a few memories. Sorry to hear that about your dad...that's tough on a kid...the person who's supposed to be your hero turning out to be that flawed. not a pleasant thing...but..nothing wrong with your personality. You're assertive and decisive...it's attractive as hell as far as I'm concerned. nothing worse than a simpering woman who can't decide which way to curl her hair." He rolled his eyes as he spoke. "none of us are perfect and we all have pasts...I prefer to live in the now...too easy to miss things otherwise." He smiled at her then, "Well...to be honest i was planning to insinuate myself into whatever plans you had for the afternoon...or flat out stalk you if necessary." He smiled a wide toothy grin at her, "You aren't going to make me stalk you are you?"

Jen watching him figure out the taxi hailing terminal with eager eyes. "Good thing you're here I'm not sure I'd have been brave enough to risk blowing up the station..." she nudged his arm and snickered a bit, "So...you read novels...you like useless trivia about mass transportation...tell me more about you...where did you grow up? Do you have brothers and sisters?"

Erik laughed and wiggled his fingers. "Yeah that laser was pretty cool. As for Turk I think he is fine. Always been a bit of a loner, the only person who can really talk to him is Kirst. But that is probably because they have been in the same squad for almost 2 years. In terms of seniority it goes Kirst, Turk, Xanders, Dante, Me. I wouldn't worry about Turk, he probably is just trying to figure out a way to talk to ol' ice queen. Though that is interesting that Harrison is trying to make moves on Brunel. I would tell him to be careful.

Nadia smiled and stretched her arms slightly as she looked back towards the hotel. "To be honest I was planning on trying to find a way to get Cassandra's rig to move faster. Tonight is gonna be lots of moving around and I would hate for her to feel like she is slowing us all down. I reckon between the two of us we could find a way, what do you think?"

Dante pretended to lurch to the side as Jen nudged him and smiled. "Eh, not really anything interesting. Grew up on Pluto so I had a pretty easy life growing up close to earth. My mom was a city planner and my dad was a chef. I was a bit of a handful as a kid so my dad got me onto books to try and calm me down. Sorta worked I guess. They wanted me to go to college and get a degree in a nice field blah blah blah. I wanted to go see the rest of the Galaxy so I joined up when I was 20. No siblings though. What about you Jen? Any interesting stories from your youth?" The hover taxi pulled up and Dante opened the door for Jen and waited for her to get in before sliding in next to her. The taxi took off and glided under the clouds and back into the crowded airlanes below.

• Sweet
Cass was walking in the water as they talked using the resistance to try and build back some muscle memory. "He doesn't seem to be having any visual problems so i'm relieved. He's probably already been to the range to get used to his new eyes too." She knew he would be glad to have the added scope and range that his new eyes would afford him. Being a sniper meant he needed to see clearly, and now he'd be more than able to do that. She had no doubt he'd be the best shot anywhere. "Natalya? That is interesting...and she's not as icy as she seems. If he can manage to get her to talk I think he would be good for her." she glanced over at him, "So you joined the group last? I'd never have guessed that...you all seem very tight knit and cohesive. been together less than 2 years?? Wow that is honestly impressive...Harrison, Point and I have been together as a team for over five years and Harrison has been with me for seven." She grinned then, "Harrison has never shown an interest in anyone in all the time I've known him..." she frowned, "To be honest I'm glad he's finally moving on .. he's been punishing himself over his past for too long. Besides...I might feel the need to warn Brunel to be honest."

Harrison smiled, "That's a good way to spend the afternoon...she needs it to be faster and smother. I noticed she had trouble on uneven surfaces." He made a face at that, "Hadn't even thought of it since there are none in the med unit. Of course I didn't know we'd be vacationing when I made it either..." He shrugged, "I dare say between the two of us we can come up with a better solution. I'm hoping her brain will just compensate and she'll regain full motor control but there's no telling how long that might take."

Jen smiled. "You? A handful? I can't believe it..." Her eyes were dancing with joy as he spoke. learning more about him was a great thing for her. "I had a tragic beginning according to some people. I grew up in an orphanage on Jupiter. My parents were killed when a warp core seal let out some radiation. I wasn't even a year old at the time so i don't remember them at all and they left me on the first available planet afterward. I guess I should be bitter about it but the people who ran that place loved me and helped me learn and grow, so I can't be. I'm sure my parents would have as well, but I choose not to think about what might have been." She tipped her head and shrugged, "And I have a TON of stories about the orphanage...I was...what shall I admit to? A bit of a spritely character there. Not that I purposely got people into trouble but things just had this tendency to sound like a better idea than they were in actual practice....and well...everyone always followed my lead...so well...yeah...I was the bad influence."

As the day went on everyone seemed to be busy doing something. Dante and Jen spent more time getting to know each other than they did touring the museum, the pair hitting it off and eventually leaving the museum to go window shopping. While Cassandra and Erik lazed about in the pool, Nadia and Harrison absconded with Cassandra's walking device with promises of making it even better. Of course this meant Erik needed to help Cassandra move about (not that he minded). Eventually the sun began to set and Nadia texted everyone in the group to get ready for a night out on the town. Thanks to Nadia's and Harrison's brainstorming, Cassandra had her walking device returned with several new modifications. The two engineers had improved the overall maneuverability and dexterity of the device, giving Cassandra much more freedom of movement and the ability to jump and run. With the last rays of sunlight turning the smog layer into a brilliant orange ocean, Nadia instructed everyone to get dressed and meet in the hallway when ready.

Nadia was the first to be ready, having changed into a pair of tight leather pants, a bright red top that showed off her toned midriff, a black leather jacket with glowing orange stripes, and a pair of high quality boots. Her hair was done up in a ponytail and Nadia had on some light makeup along with several ear piercings and metal bracelets. To an outsider Nadia would be all but indistinguishable from a born and raised Hub local. The Saints soon joined Nadia in the hallway, all dressed up in various outfits they had deemed suitable. Erik wore a simple outfit of black jeans, a pressed white shirt, and a stylish designer jacket that was black with an indigo rocket on the back. With the his beard, mechanical hand, combat boots, and unlit cigarette in his mouth, Erik straddled the line between urban thug and professional bouncer. Kirst had gone for a simple but fashionable look with a grey collared polo and dark brown pants. Dante had dressed in a somewhat haphazard fashion, with a purple tank top that showed off his metal arms, a purple headband, and designer grey jeans. Xanders had gone with the casual citizen look, a pair of burgundy shorts that ended just below the knees, white t-shirt, a collared jacket black jacket, and a pair of high end orange sneakers that had glowing blue soles. To round out the group was Turk, who was surprisingly dressed to impress. Designer pants and shoes, a jacket with a diagonal zipper that had some sort of holographic display on it's back that shifted between various designs, and a pair of sleek sunglasses that could change from opaque black to reflective silver.

Looking up from her data-watch, Nadia smiled and nodded in respect. "Well you all sure do clean up nicely. You all have a nice spectrum of styles going on, don't be surprised if some ladies try to snatch you up." Dante let out a loud laugh and smiled widely. "I just picked out an outfit from the store catalogue. For all I know I look like a clown and you are just trying to be nice. But I will believe you and hope I don't look like a fool to the locals." Kirst looked over at Turk slightly and grinned knowingly. "I am actually surprised Turk decided on such a unique outfit, I thought he was just going to get some bland clothes and blend into the background like he normally does." The Saints all laughed and began to tease Turk as they speculated why the normally reserved and quiet sniper decided to wear something that would make him stand out.

• Love
Harrison joined the others in the hall wearing black pants and a grey and white pinstriped button up shirt. He'd opted to forego the tie and left the top two buttons undone, and added his favorite leather jacket over the rest. He had a silver chain hanging on his wrist and there was a matching ring on his right index finger. He too wore reflective sunglasses and nodded in approval at Turk's choice. "Nice shade my man...nice shades." he took in the rest of the Saints and smiled, but he wasn't making any attempt to disguise where his interests lie. He flashed a very toothy smile at Nadia, "Well, look at you! There's a stylista in there after all."

Jenn joined them a few moments later, wearing a cute and flirty dress that flared out from the waist and fell to about half way to her knees. It was in a soft peach with slightly darker flowers scattered in a random print that was very flattering for her coloring. she'd left her hair down and had taken the time to curl it into soft waves that were framing her face perfectly. She too had on a meager amount of make-up but she had a very good complexion and didn't really require much. "wow...look at you guys! We'll be fighting off the ladies I can see...I should have brought a stun gun..."

Cass was the last to join them as getting ready took her a bit longer than she'd liked to admit. When she did emerge she looked lovely, but she was obviously frustrated. "Sorry to keep you all waiting..." She sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear since she wasn't used to having it hang free. Her dress was deep purple and was a bit longer than Jenn's but not much. It had thin straps at the shoulders and a rather daring neckline for someone who was normally very subdued and formal. She looked at everyone and smiled, "You guys look fabulous!" love that dress Jenn and wow Nadia...you look amazing. Oh and thanks you two for the fixes on my device...I've almost got the hang of it." Her eyes moved around the group, "Where's Natalya?" She hadn't believed anyone would take longer to get ready than she had.

Everyone turned to look at Natalya's door, waiting expectantly. There was a brief but awkward silence as everyone waited for someone to make the first suggestion. But right as Nadia was about to speak up, the sound of footsteps heralded Natalya's arrival. Upon seeing Natalya, several of the saints went slack jawed in surprise at the Major's appearance.

Natalya had apparently gotten a haircut, her normally smooth and regulation standard haircut replaced with a unique hairstyle one would expect on someone going for more of a punk look. Her snow white hair was in an undercut style, the sides of her hair buzzed down to a thin layer and a thick stripe of hair going from the front of her head to the nape of her neck. For her clothing, Natalya wore boots with abstract blood red glowing neon designs, black leggings, a pair of baggy white shorts that ended just above her knees, and a thin chain dipping from the front side of her pants to the back. She also wore a pitch black shirt, and a high-collared jacket made of some sort of synthetic material that occasionally formed geometric designs on the arms. In total, the ice queen looked like she had stepped out of a cyberpunk fashion magazine. Her red eye glowing slightly, Natalya crossed her arms and glared at the stunned saints. "Go ahead and laugh at me if you must. I just wanted a simple haircut trim and somehow I ended up with this...unique look. The stylist was very insistent that I allow her to dress me. Something about a muse or goddess or something." Nadia was the first to recover from the shock and bounced over to Natalya with an excited smile on her face. "hot damn Nat! I hope you paid that stylist because you look like you are ready kick ass and take names at the club!" Turning to Cassandra, Nadia hopped from one foot to the other, barely able to contain her excitement. "You agree right Cass? I mean who woulda thought ol' Nat had such a knack for pulling off a look like that?!"

• Love