Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should just assume that her normal appearance is just her magical girl appearance without the clothes?
yup. i picked the character pics placed in CS specifically because they did look very similar (even though they're from 2 completely different shows...and different ages).

which reminds me, Luna, i don't think you and i ever clarified or established what chiyoko's powers would be when transformed

when i began brainstorming for her character, my inspiration was Rorscach + One Punch Man

because why not

clearly, it has been working

so perhaps she gets Serious Consecutive Punching powers when transformed? :/
I plan to clarify this in my next post. I think people have some misgivings on how symbols work and what they are, so I'm planning for Akira to give a bottom-up explanation of powers in the RP itself.

I plan to clarify this in my next post. I think people have some misgivings on how symbols work and what they are, so I'm planning for Akira to give a bottom-up explanation of powers in the RP itself.

Clarification, get:

When we put actual effort into punching things.

• Love
Reactions: Daz
I fully expect things to go haywire as the miracle girls learn that no, they won't always have the same transformation.

They'd probably all have varying levels of ecchiness, depending on the person.

I'm hoping for edgy shit like this, personally.

No sequence approach is good too though.

I'm posting here just so I have a reference for Chiyoko's nicknames for everyone:

Akira-->demigod-chan
Himeko-->Sae
Kaoru-->Gabriel
Zenshiro-->Sea Green Crayon/Blushing Virgin
Aleksandra-->Simo Hayha
Yui-->none
Coraline-->none
Nadia-->none

Anyone got any ideas for scathing nicknames for Yui, Coraline, and Nadia? =)

I'm posting here just so I have a reference for Chiyoko's nicknames for everyone:

Akira-->demigod-chan
Himeko-->Sae
Kaoru-->Gabriel
Aleksandra-->Simo Hayha
Yui-->none
Coraline-->none
Nadia-->none

Dollface for Coraline.

EDIT: The more I see of Kaoru, the less I like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akira-->demigod-chan
Himeko-->Sae
Kaoru-->Gabriel
Aleksandra-->Simo Hayha
Yui-->none
Coraline-->none
Nadia-->none

Deer-face for Yui, since deer are known for their wide eyes?

Dollface for Coraline.

EDIT: The more I see of Kaoru, the less I like.
I think it is very early to be making judgment calls. Right now you know so little about the characters that it is impossible to tell. Remember that every character had to be good enough to pass through my critique. I think everyone here understands how much I ask for out of characters.

I think it is very early to be making judgment calls. Right now you know so little about the characters that it is impossible to tell. Remember that every character had to be good enough to pass through my critique. I think everyone here understands how much I ask for out of characters.
I don't mean to say I don't like her as a character. I'm just not having a very good first impression of Kaoru as a person. First impressions, though, that's all.

So, just have to say. I'm very happy that everyone is using the OOC to talk story with each other. I've had other RPs where people were afraid to talk to others.

So, just have to say. I'm very happy that everyone is using the OOC to talk story with each other. I've had other RPs where people were afraid to talk to others.
Sometimes I'm not afraid of the others per se, but afraid of being too antagonistic. I worry my sarcasm/jokes will be misinterpreted, so hold back on them. >=>

@york

on a more relevant note, i'm getting the vibe from Coraline that she is expecting her voice to make Chiyoko comply with eating

does she have a voice-based power? if so, then i can write a reply appropriately to that
As mentioned in the interest check, the miracle girl forms don't work when they aren't in the presence of chaos. Even if Chiyoko were transformed, she wouldn't gain strength until the chaos attacked. The strength either came from her wish, or she was already that strong at age 10.
So we should just assume that her normal appearance is just her magical girl appearance without the clothes?
Yeah, not really anything to do with a power of any sort, just Coraline being... Herself I guess.

Dollface is generally a pretty flirty nickname though, isn't it?

@Razilin You might have missed it, but Yui talked to Chiyoko in my last post.

Yeah, I think I did. Just addressed it in my most recent post.

Anyone opposed to Chiyoko using Yui and Coraline as morality pets?

"Protecting" them might be the only viable in-story reason for Chiyoko to go on an adventure with Kaoru, Himeko, Zenshiro, Aleksandra, et al.

Yeah, I think I did. Just addressed it in my most recent post.

Anyone opposed to Chiyoko using Yui and Coraline as morality pets?

"Protecting" them might be the only viable in-story reason for Chiyoko to go on an adventure with Kaoru, Himeko, Zenshiro, Aleksandra, et al.
I'm certainly not, it would be an interesting dynamic to see her protect the heck out of Yui and Coraline while still being a bitter, sarcastic dark magical girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.