Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that some players are using their powers already. I get that the ten year old form is permanent, but does that mean we're all permanently in Miracle Girl mode?
Nobody should be able to use their powers yet. If you are referring to Chiyoko, her strength is unrelated to her miracle girl form.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I think Kaoru would jump to the chance at being team leader because they're so enthusiastic about "saving the world." Maybe Aleksandra too because she seems to be the most level headed of the group.

Nobody should be able to use their powers yet. If you are referring to Chiyoko, her strength is unrelated to her miracle girl form.
Chiyoko wasn't the one I had in mind. Seems some characters are already transformed and haven't introduced their base forms yet.

Chiyoko wasn't the one I had in mind. Seems some characters are already transformed and haven't introduced their base forms yet.
You'll have to name them specifically since I thought that I was watching to make sure people didn't do that. If it is happening then it is an oversight.

The power incontinence in her most recent post?
A blank stare of Himeko's was all that followed her new moniker from Chiyoko, anger falling from her face in place of befuddlement. "S-Sae? Who?" she muttered to herself, but the situation had wound down for now with Akira heading back up the tree.

A short while later, another arrived. Himeko once again gave a wave and smile in greeting but it was dashed in moments. Once Akira had retreated back into the tree, Himeko went over to Nadia's side, nagging, "Ah, you're a mess! You'd think after the first time... Well, try a little harder not to get hurt, okay?" Letting out a light huff, she added, "And if you need anything, just ask. I'm Himeko." She finished with one more smile of greeting.

I don't see anything here...

A blank stare of Himeko's was all that followed her new moniker from Chiyoko, anger falling from her face in place of befuddlement. "S-Sae? Who?" she muttered to herself, but the situation had wound down for now with Akira heading back up the tree.

A short while later, another arrived. Himeko once again gave a wave and smile in greeting but it was dashed in moments. Once Akira had retreated back into the tree, Himeko went over to Nadia's side, nagging, "Ah, you're a mess! You'd think after the first time... Well, try a little harder not to get hurt, okay?" Letting out a light huff, she added, "And if you need anything, just ask. I'm Himeko." She finished with one more smile of greeting.

I don't see anything here...
I got mixed up. It was all Kaoru and wasn't what I thought.

Chiyoko had that moment where she crushed a rock with her bare hands. And geez, you missed that much of my first post?

Chiyoko had that moment where she crushed a rock with her bare hands. And geez, you missed that much of my first post?
I probably read it later at night when I wasn't thinking properly. I don't think it is so much having missed it, as much as it is that I didn't properly establish that it wasn't normal behavior. You think weird things when you are tired :P.

Yeah, Aleksandra seems like she'd fit the role pretty well.

The characters haven't had many interactions yet, though, so who knows?

Aleksandra seems to be the one most of the others might think of for a leader candidate but I'm not sure if she'd vouch for herself at this point.

Kaoru seems like she might be most willing to lead.

I can see Chiykoko fighting for it if only so as to not be lead by one of the idealistic idiots but I don't imagine that going well for her! :B

Kaoru doesn't seem the type to readily hand over leadership to someone better suited to the position. Aleksandra won't really object to leading, but she's not exactly a born leader.

xD Coraline is probably not leader material, considering she communicates veeery little in battle, alot less than she does outside of it anyways.

*friendly reminder that she specifically mentioned not talking about your own character*

Oops x.x sorry about that.

Oops x.x sorry about that.
I just take it as a sign you are excited and thinking about your character. I'm just making sure that the meta-knowledge is kept to a minimum :).

Status
Not open for further replies.