Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have locked myself out of the loop. I'm not seeing anything Aleksnadra can respond to.

Anyone opposed to Chiyoko using Yui and Coraline as morality pets?

"Protecting" them might be the only viable in-story reason for Chiyoko to go on an adventure with Kaoru, Himeko, Zenshiro, Aleksandra, et al.

I think that would be pretty interesting as well, although I doubt that they're as "innocent" as Chiyoko thinks they are.

So, incoming bomb drop. I'm about to post and basically end all outgoing conversations.

Ok, so I'm going to do my best to respond quickly. Try to coordinate in the OOC the order people will ask questions.

Himeko is second.

I don't think Yui's interested in asking questions so I'll pass lol.

I'll shoot questions whenever I have time.

Um, btw, guys. I don't mean to invalidate the OOC decisions, but when I said to coordinate I meant something more like call out when you are about to post so that two people don't do it at the same time. I don't want to drag this on just so people respond in a particular order. I was fine with it at first since I thought everyone would be posting tonight, but now there is still no post, and I'm worried people are waiting on someone who might not even be posting right now.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
Um, btw, guys. I don't mean to invalidate the OOC decisions, but when I said to coordinate I meant something more like call out when you are about to post so that two people don't do it at the same time. I don't want to drag this on just so people respond in a particular order. I was fine with it at first since I thought everyone would be posting tonight, but now there is still no post, and I'm worried people are waiting on someone who might not even be posting right now.
Private @york doesn't count?

Status
Not open for further replies.