Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaoru was a [redacted] that failed to [redacted] from [redacted].

And yeah, I'd totally regret being stuck with anime lolis for the rest of my life as well.
So Kaoru has always had delusions of grandeur. Good to know :P.

I was getting confused by all the splitting, so I thought i'd just stick with Himeko >->

Looks like my prediction for when the fighting will get started is off, but I'm curious what sort of mischief lies on their way to the home. I've updated the OP to reflect this.

Alright, so -

Yui's Group:
- Yui
- Coraline
- Zenshiro
- Aleksandra

Kaoru's Group:
- Kaoru
- Himeko
- Nadia

Right?

• Thank You
Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Himeko's in the end. Himeko is cuter.
Right. She wishes.

I think Kaoru's group would be the "leaving group" though. Yui and the others haven't moved yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nadia should have kidnapped Akira and brought her to da Kaoru group. Alas, she didn't, and now more bodies shall be hitting the floor.

Honestly though, I'm curious as to what'll happen when literally everyone becomes affected by being too far away from Akira.

Honestly though, I'm curious as to what'll happen when literally everyone becomes affected by being too far away from Akira.
If you remember, Akira asked Yui how far the house was. Maybe now her actions make a bit more sense.

If you remember, Akira asked Yui how far the house was. Maybe now her actions make a bit more sense.
Yeah. I purposely had her answer vaguely so Akira wouldn't get the chance to explain everything to them.

Makes things more interesting this way~

Man. You know what?

This is where a chaos manifestation with the power of forced teleportation comes into play. Teleports all the girls ten km away from their goddess. Everyone dies.

Man. You know what?

This is where a chaos manifestation with the power of forced teleportation comes into play. Teleports all the girls ten km away from their goddess. Everyone dies.
Interesting idea. I'll keep it in mind.

Man. You know what?

Rule #1 of tabletop games: Don't give the GM ideas!

@☆Luna☆ New PreCure series out (or coming out): PreCure A La Mode.
Precure is the only magic girl series I can think of that I haven't seen at least a little bit of. Though the timing is a bit bad. Right now I'm busy prepping for my communication exam.

I'm waiting on @Daz mostly, but also @ERode to continue on Himeko's side. Not sure about the others.

• Useful
Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Status
Not open for further replies.