Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe the group of lolis protected by another loli with an empty gun.

If this was truly a dark magical RP, death is not the end. Anyways, Akira can always recruit more lambs for the slaughter~

If this was truly a dark magical RP, death is not the end. Anyways, Akira can always recruit more lambs for the slaughter~
Who's Sakura?
I'll be playing it safe, personally. I like this RP, and I aim to remain a part of it.

Reactions: Chrysanthemum
Well, Yui's definitely gonna be bringing her handing little sewing kit. She probably won't know exactly what else to bring and just steal borrow some supplies from the stash in her house.

If anyone wants me to post, I'll try getting one up before going to bed. Past that, you'll be waiting til I get back from out of town til I post IC again.

Consider the following; These girls have varying levels of survival skills. As they prepare for their first adventure, what will they think to bring? Will they be used to walking around all day in their petite bodies? Might they run into someone dangerous? Talk about it in the thread!

Japan's pretty small, but post apocalypse would probably really screw over normal cars, what with rubble and disrepaired roads and the lack of gasoline. Honestly, anyone who has been doing travelling would probably do it on a bike or something, because you can at least easily carry it, until a car stuck in a ditch.

That being said, seeing how they're all kawaii lolis (with Yui being the kawaiiest of them all) wandering around in a post-apocalyptic Japan, I'm willing to bet that there would be at least one pervert wanting to sample some young flesh. But yeah, Kaoru's pretty prepared already.

And I hope it's not a problem for you, Luna, if Kaoru sets off early for her adventure, because her prep time was pretty much already dealt with during those freebie weeks.

The ironic thing about Tokyo being the only local safe haven is that the girls can't really transform there.

Japan's pretty small, but post apocalypse would probably really screw over normal cars, what with rubble and disrepaired roads and the lack of gasoline. Honestly, anyone who has been doing travelling would probably do it on a bike or something, because you can at least easily carry it, until a car stuck in a ditch.

That being said, seeing how they're all kawaii lolis (with Yui being the kawaiiest of them all) wandering around in a post-apocalyptic Japan, I'm willing to bet that there would be at least one pervert wanting to sample some young flesh. But yeah, Kaoru's pretty prepared already.

And I hope it's not a problem for you, Luna, if Kaoru sets off early for her adventure, because her prep time was pretty much already dealt with during those freebie weeks.
The problem is actually going to be on Kaoru's end. Remember how the girls can only go a set distance from Akira? She is going to be the first to learn what happens when you reach the limit.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
The problem is actually going to be on Kaoru's end. Remember how the girls can only go a set distance from Akira? She is going to be the first to learn what happens when you reach the limit.
This is going to be fun!

Well, magical girl shows aren't known for their subtleties, and Kaoru has her own shenanigans going on, so yeah, supa drama lets goooo.

And yeah, sure, that's fine. But damn, an operating range of less than 100km or something? Pretty sad laifu. Guess this is where Kaoru cuts off one of Akira's hands to carry with her everywhere. XD

Well, magical girl shows aren't known for their subtleties, and Kaoru has her own shenanigans going on, so yeah, supa drama lets goooo.

And yeah, sure, that's fine. But damn, an operating range of less than 100km or something? Pretty sad laifu. Guess this is where Kaoru cuts off one of Akira's hands to carry with her everywhere. XD
7km maximum range.

You only get eight kilometers. It is enough room to not have to see the others, but certainly not enough to ever get away from them.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Man, Akira really is a ball and chain then. Hobbles their mobility so much.

Man, Akira really is a ball and chain then. Hobbles their mobility so much.
It did get brought up at the beginning. There's not much excuse for knowing about the distance limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.