• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"...You know this isn't right, Junie. Why are you trying to make excuses? It's not fucking right. I just-- I like Toby. I thought his relationship was cute. Now I think it's fucking weird," shrugged the teenager without attempting to hide the concern on his face. He had grown to like Toby a lot, struggling to see how such a sweet guy could be in love with someone so protective and so suffocatingly obsessive. He wanted to at least make sure he as alright because, outside of Junie and Toby, Gregor... didn't make a lot of friends. Toby was one of the only friends he had and he felt like he was failing him if he didn't stick up and look out for him like this.

"I... It's their relationship and if it works for them, that's fine, but... I just feel... uncomfortable is all."

"...I just don't want to butt my head into something I shouldn't be in. They both seem really happy. They're getting married so...If anything weird happens again, then I'll see if we can help, okay?" She mumbled. Ten minutes later the couple came down hand and hand.

"Alright, let's get going. Baby, you should leave your ring here, you wouldn't want to get it lost in the ocean would you?" He asked with a coo, leaning in to place a loving kiss on his cheek.

Reactions: potassiumboron
"But what if some guy on the beach thinks I'm single? I don't want you getting mad-- but I don't want to lose my ring, it's so expensive and pretty," moaned the neko dramatically, just to have another excuse to twirl his hand and admire the huge diamond embedded in the pure gold band of the ring. Eventually, he prised it off his slim finger and put it safely in the drawer, frowning at how strange it felt not to wear the ring now.

"When are you going to marry me? I want a huge wedding, Christian, a-and lots of roses everywhere and then we can focus on having a family and... and... I want to start planning this wedding soon. Oh! Junie, you can be, like, my bridesmaid or something. You could wear a lovely blue dress, because blue's your best colour, I think~"