5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Monsters, supernatural, fantasy, romance, criminality, slice-of-life (modern or set in past, usually with some twists)
metamorphosis.png

Halloween was never something Tobiah got to enjoy. While other teenagers hung out, perhaps went to a party and simply just goofed off for the night in some way, shape or form, Toby had never had that chance. He, Christian and Lavender were never invited to join high school parties. They never got that opportunity to just be normal, fun-loving teenagers because, quite simply, they weren't really accepted at school.

The only chance they would have to go to a party was if they snuck in, or if they were invited for some cruel reasons, to simply be laughed at and used as a cheap form of entertainment.

The latter of the reasons was what was happening on this Halloween night. For the first time, they were actually invited to a party at the school's most popular girl's house. Toby believed that this was an apology of sorts; that people were finally willing to integrate the three 'losers' into school society, to see that they weren't that bad. This party was a chance to show people that they weren't losers, that they were individually and collectively as a trip nice people.

It was why he'd spent the whole day finding the perfect outfit, and one for Lavender too. While Christian was up for the party, Lavender was decidedly far more cautious. She was incredibly religious, and celebrating Halloween wasn't something she traditionally did. She usually spent these nights at church, praying and studying her Bible a little. But Toby had more or less convinced her to join in the fun tonight. He'd thrust a demonic costume into her hands, forced her to go change in his bathroom before flopping onto his bed excitedly.

He truly believed that this was going to be the perfect night, unaware that it wouldn't go exactly as he thought.

"Do I look okay? I... I think there'll be lots of cat costumes," he murmured towards Christian nervously, fiddling with the collar around his neck while Lavender continued to change. "You look great, by the way. There won't be anyone else dressed like that, you'll stand out and you'll look awesome and... and Lavender will look super pretty too. I... I think I should change. I'll be a vampire, something normal."

Currently dressed up like the Wolverine, his favorite comic book hero, Christian looked back at his best friend donned in a cat costume. Christian had the hugest crush on Tobiah and has had this crush on him for the past three years. His feelings for Tobiah only grow stronger with each passing day. Yet he's never had the courage to say anything to him about his crush. Fixing his own claws, he flashed a smile at his best friend, shaking his head.

"Your costume is perfect for you." He assured him, as he sat down on the bed next to him, running his hand carefully through his own styled hair. His posture was terrible. He has slouched shoulders, and his head hung low. He sat like this out of habit, afraid of being seen by anyone. He wanted to blend in with the background as much as possible. As stated earlier...He and his friends were losers. They were infamously known as the Three Musketeers of Loserville, or whatever dumb name the jerks from school came up with.

Most times, Christian felt like a small fish swimming in the shallows, and the bullies of the school were hawks flying proudly in the air, hunting him like he was prey. It sucked, really. So he was thrilled when he heard they were invited to this Halloween party. Maybe it was them finally excepting him and his friends. Grinning over at Toby, he nudged him with his shoulder. "Tonight is going to be fun hmm? I just...We can't stay out too late, you know I have to check on Junie."

Junie was Christian little sister. Christian lived with his aunt since...Well, his father died in a car accident, and his mother was brain damaged from said accident. She was pregnant at the time of the car accident, but thankfully his little sister survived the whole event unharmed. Now he took care of his little sister. Sure they had a rich aunt, but she hated them both. And yeah they had a nanny but...She went home at night. So Christian mainly cared for his sister. And he would have to leave early from this party to check on her.

"Oh-- Oh, that's fine! I'm sleeping over yours tonight, and I adore your sister. Your auntie, not so much, b-but... but that's fine. We can enjoy ourselves, maybe... maybe try a little alcohol, and then come home. Lavender won't drink, though. You know what she's like," the boy squeaked, his voice as high and awkwardly stuttered as it always was. His posture, compared to Christian's, wasn't at all bad. He did sit up straight and he didn't hide himself too much with his clothes, but he did get bullied horrifically for how he sounded. He stammered a lot, and when he wasn't stuttering, his voice was high. He was called a girl a lot, and often teased that he hadn't gone through puberty. He had, it just... didn't help much. He was still short, still boyish, still with that squeaky voice of his.

"Oh, it'll be so fun! W-We could be cool kids for the night and Lavender can relax. She's so... so... strict. I want her to have lots of fun and-- oh. Oh wow," he immediately burst, his eyes wide at the sight of said girl making her appearance in the demon costume, set with fake horns on her head. He'd even made her put on a little makeup. Not much, because she whined about it, but just a little lipgloss and pale eyeshadow.

And he thought she looked gorgeous. He didn't understand how boys at school didn't just scoop her up into their arms-- granted, Lavender wasn't into that. She was a teenage girl and she had a crush on Bradley, the popular guy at school, but she was devoted to her religion and wanted to become a nun. She wasn't up for dating. Even if she was, nobody really wanted to date her, and Toby didn't see why. To him, she was perfect.

"Oh, look, you look gorgeous," he grinned, rushing to his best friend to smooth down her outfit, while she frowned.

"I... I look frumpy and stupid and... and I look too big in this outfit. I'll be teased a-and bullied. I can't do this, Toby. I'll just go home."

"Oh, Lavender don't put yourself down. You look great really!" Grinned Christian as he stood up. He too thought she looked amazing tonight. She was such a beautiful girl. But somehow, people didn't see it in her. Taking her hand, he made her do a little twirl chuckling lightly. "You look gorgeous, Lavender...Well, I guess I'll be driving tonight hmm? We should get going now that we're all ready."

Grabbing his car keys off the nightstand, he checked his phone, checking the weather app with a slight grimace. "...We should get going now. I don't wanna drive when the storm hits." Looking at Toby, and Lavender, he chuckled a bit before walking out the bedroom. "Alright let's go! And Lav, please have some fun tonight? You're so strict, I don't want you stressing all night. Who knows, maybe Bradley will talk to you tonight."

Now, Lavender was a very religious girl. After the death of her mother, she turned to the Lord and her Catholic faith to help her through, and the solace she found in prayer wasn't a temporary thing. It had lasted her years now, gave her a place to turn when times got tough... which was often. She wanted to become a nun, so passionate was she about her faith.

But she was a teenage girl at the end of the day; a girl with thoughts, feelings, emotions and desires. She did have an eye for Bradley, the school's soccer star with model-like looks-- who only dated the girls with skinny frames and beautiful, outgoing personalities. In short, even if she wanted to date, he would never even look at her. He frequently laughed at her, teased her, made references to her weight. He wasn't as cruel as others, but he still took part in the teasing-- but it was hard to find someone who didn't.

Nevertheless, the thought that maybe, just... just maybe he would like how she looked tonight was an incentive to go. She wasn't sexy in some short dress, but she was in something colourful and different to her usual cheap, charity-store clothing. Maybe that was enough to gather his attention.

She soon realised, when arriving at the large house, that the three of them gathered attention immediately-- for all the wrong reasons. As soon as she entered, she realised that nobody else was dressed up. Every kid from school was in their normal clothing; some fashionable clothes and wearing wide smirks on their faces. And then came the laughter. The cruel, unrelenting horrible sound Lavender ought to be used to, but it hurt her more this time than it ever had before.

Toby's face dropped the instant he realised this was a cruel trick, biting back tears as he awkwardly tried t disappear behind Christian-- before dashing right out the door in desperation to escape the horrible laughter. Lavender soon followed, her head hanging low as she avoided the eye contact of Bradley and his friends as she headed back out. The only thing that stopped her crying right now was Toby. If she cried, he would sob-- and he needed them to be strong at the moment, however hard it was to be.

Nothing could ever amount to how mortifying that very moment was. Walking into a party where...they were only invited to, to be ridiculed and mocked. It was horrifying and disastrous. Hurrying back to the car, he started it up, waiting for his friends to get in before driving off. Of course. Of fucking course, they were invited to just be made fun of! Christian felt like a fool! They would never expect he and his friends! They were losers, and they...They were just better than them.

The storm came pouring down as he drove, making it hard for him to see anything through the rain. Black clouds sprawled across the sky, swallowing the moon's light at once. Christian turned his hi-beams on, trying to see exactly where they were going. A streak of hot silver lit up the sky, and almost immediately after, the loud claps of thunder sounded off in the sky.

"Shit...Which way do we go?" Christian grumbled, leaning closer to the wheel to look out the windshield. "...It's really coming down, I can barely see anything..."

Toby, predictably, was quiet. He wasn't uttering a single word and he didn't want to even attempt to, either. He was heartbroken, upset, disappointed... and he'd never felt more stupid in all his life. He couldn't speak, he couldn't focus-- he barely even noticed that they were lost in the middle of the woods. He hated the woods, ever since he was chased into them as an 8 year old and left to wander alone until one of his older brothers came to find him.

The fact he hadn't noticed that spoke volumes for how distracted and out of it he currently was.

"...Christian, j-just stop the car. We need to gather our thoughts, you're wasting petrol just driving around when we're clearly lost," began Lavender as maturely and as calmly as she could. She wanted to curl up like Toby and shut down, but she couldn't really do that, despite that seeming like a damn good idea right now. As the storm grew more fierce, Lavender became more uneasy. She felt nauseated and unwell. Her body felt like it was on fire. Her vision grew blurry, her skin itched, her heart was thumping hard and loud...

In short, she felt like she was about to pass out and die. It was a terrible feeling.

"C-Chris, p-please, I... I'm gonna pass out."

Christian didn't listen. He didn't want to be out here anymore. So he kept driving. "Shush, it's a shortcut...I think I know where we are now." Mumbled the teen, however, he was lying. He had no idea where they were. He must have taken a wrong turn. He was so blinded by rage earlier, and this storm was so bad he couldn't even see where they were. And then the worst happened. The car started to slow down. Not because he was slowing down, but because he was running out of petrol. Then it came to a complete stop and was refusing to turn back on.

"Shit!" He angrily swore, punching the wheel. Grimacing clutched the wheel tightly, the thoughts of what had just happened to him still fresh on his mind. He was so angry! So fucking mad! He felt like he was...like he was going to...Faint? All the sudden Christian felt ill as well. Like he was going to lose consciousness any moment. His face looked as though it had been painted with whitewash "...Lav, I think I'm..."

Before the teen could even finish, he crumpled into his seat, like a puppet released of its string. He lost all consciousness and hadn't even known why. He wasn't even sick, nor did he drink. He hadn't stayed at the party long enough to drink.

Lavender and Toby soon followed suit, crashing out in the seats of the car with little idea to the cause.

That was where they fainted, in the car in the middle of a storm in the middle of the dark woods, all on Halloween. And yet, when Toby woke up, he wasn't in that situation. He wasn't in the front of the car, curled up small and cracking his neck due to a uncomfortable night's sleep. Rather, he was curled up happily in bed, noticing from the frilly bedsheets surrounding him that he was in a spare bedroom at Christian's house. For a moment, he sighed contently and curled back up, prepared to simply slide back into sleep--

Until remembering that he hadn't fallen to sleep here. He remembered that party, the car drive home, the fact Christian got lost... and then being the last of the three to fall unconscious. If they'd all fainted, surely they couldn't have driven home? He'd remember getting out the car and climbing up the stairs to bed, but he didn't remember that. Yet, here he was, curled up in bed.

He didn't pay too much attention to it, deciding that he was simply confused. Curling out in the bed, he stumbled up from it, which is when he first realised that he... wasn't the same. He felt much lighter on his feet. He felt his tongue run over sharp canines in his mouth. His nails were sharp, digging into and cutting his palms and causing him to shriek in pain, which is when he heard that his voice was no longer high and squeaky. It was purred, sounding almost seductive. For a moment, he could barely believe that this was real. Surely it was just a dream-- or maybe he still had his outfit on?

Well, he thought he did until he tried to pull at the ears atop his head and felt pain. They were real; this was real. God, he didn't understand how, but he... had changed. He'd undergone a metamorphosis and, as he stared into the mirror of the bathroom, he didn't even feel scared or terrified or even confused a second longer.

No. No, he felt... surprisingly amazing. He even went as far as to smile at this new reflection, that cute boy staring back at him with those adorable feline features and blonde highlights and that downright infectious, dimpled grin.

He didn't understand, but he didn't feel scared about it. He'd felt the best he'd ever felt before and he looked, frankly, amazing. What was there to dislike?

Christian laid in bed, stretched out. His body had grown several inches literally overnight. His entire body packed with muscles. His jawline more defined, his lips fuller and way plusher than just the night before. He was oozing sex appeal, and all he was doing was sleeping. Stretching awake, he let out a yawn, opening his eyes, seeing the familiar surroundings of his bedroom.

His lips curled into a sleepy smile, before closing his eyes again to get a few more minutes of sleep. Then they shot back open when he remembered last night. He fainted in the car...They got lost...They...They didn't make it home in that storm. So...So how is he here right now. Sitting up, he felt...Strong for some reason. Way energized than he ever had been. Running a hand down his face, he sighed, thinking maybe he somehow made it home.

He got out of bed and walked to his personal bathroom before seeing some...Random cat boy in his bathroom. "Holy shit!" He cursed, his voice deep, and almost velvet like. He sounded as if he was flirting. His Wolverine like claws sprouted from his knuckles when he was startled, and that freaked him out even more. He looked down at his hands before looking at this random boy. "...W-Who are you and...And what's going on?!" He asked, looking at the blades in his knuckles. He then realized how strong his arms looked. Nervously, he walked into the bathroom to look in the mirror, to be greeted by some handsome tall man looking back at him.

It was fair for Toby to assume that this had just happened to him. He didn't even put the link together at this point that what he was now corresponded to what costume he wore the previous night. He was so shocked by his appearance, and so secretly delighted, that he barely even considered that his friend might have suffered the same fate--

Until he saw him. And hell, as soon as Christian came into view, with Toby having to now stare up at him, the cat boy's bright yellow eyes widened in a mixture of shock and... and desire. It was hard not to desire Christian now. He was sex on legs. Toby had always loved the man, but he was so aesthetically gorgeous now that it made his heart ache.

He knew now that this hadn't just happened to him. Christian's costume from the previous night had been moulded onto him; he'd grown and developed all these desirable muscles and transformed into such a creature of beauty that Toby physically began to fan his warm cheeks-- all while those low, seductive purrs emanated from the back of his throat.

"My, Christian, you look utterly peeerrrfect," he purred with a newfound confidence, winking outrageously while adjusting his own blonde highlighted bangs. "I don't.... understand what's happened, but I'm not complaining. It's certainly given me a nice view~!"

He looked down at the cat boy, blinking a bit in shock. It was Tobiah. "Toby? You...You look so different. It's...Nice." He whispered, calming down a bit as he looked at himself again. Slowly his blades retracted completely back into his knuckles, and he smirked a bit when they did. He...He was...Wolverine. Well, sure he didn't look like the actor who played Wolverine. He looked like a way hotter version of himself...Actually, he didn't even look like himself, he looked like some Calvin Klien male model, who now had some awesome Wolverine powers. This was...Fucking amazing.

Running a hand through his full, and bouncy black hair, he looked down at Toby, unable to tears his eyes from him. Like Toby, he had always loved him. Before the transformation, he had always loved him. And now he just looked so damn adorable with those cat ears and tail. Slowly, he went to touch his tail, his strong hand gently running down it. "You look adorable, babe." He purred in that deep, husky voice. Suddenly he didn't have to force what he was thinking out. It just naturally came out.

"I don't know what happened to us, but...I definitely love it." Clacked the man, his deep dimples appearing in his cheeks. Looking down, he realized his shirt was now...Kind of a half shirt, exposing a firm set of abs, and a happy trail, lightly dusted with hair, sexily leading down to his private. Taking off his clothes, he decided he would take a shower. "...I need new clothes...Maybe we should max out my Aunt's credit card?" He smirked.

"I want new clothes and new shoes and a diamond ring," purred the other in response, though his eyes were locked on the other's washboard stomach. When Christian reached out to touch his tail (which provoked a delighted purr from Toby at how nice it felt), he returned the favour by reaching out to inspect the other's abs... though admittedly, he was doing it to satisfy a selfish desire. He could spend hours like this, admiring how beautiful his friend was, but when the suggestion of heading out was brought up, he felt all those new feelings in him awaken.

He wanted to go out, to get attention and be spoilt rotten and...

And god damn, he wanted to go to school and make everyone jealous. He wanted to see their mouths gape open, to stare after him and Christian and Lavender--

"Lavender. Where's Lavender? We should go and find her first. She'll be at her house, I... what if she's normal? She'll think w-we're different people," began Toby, wearing an expression if concern similar to that of the old Toby. when it came to Lavender, genuine concern was written on his face. He was filled with a bloodlust that was so far waiting to be unleashed for everyone else. He wanted to scratch out their eyes and lay in their blood-- but Lavender? He could never ever think like that about her, even if she was the same old Lavender, unchanged and unaltered.

"We'll get Lavender and then we'll go to school," he decided with a faint smile, reaching up while having to lean on his tiptoes to slowly trail a finger across the other's chiselled, perfect jawline. "...God, you're dreamy. Lift me up, Christian. Carry me to the car, I want to feel my body in your new muscled arms~!"

When the mention Lavender came up, he instantly was filled with concern. She... She was in the car as well. She must be home now, confused and scared. Nodding, he smirked a bit at the other's flirtation. Picking him up, he made the other wrap his legs around his waist. Damn, it felt good to have his body against the small thin body of Toby. He felt so nice and small. He wanted to do a hell of a lot more, but that could wait.

"You have hips, kitten~" Whispered the man, leaning in close, brushing his lips against the other's playfully, but never really kissing him. "They're so nice~ I bet they looked better when your nak-"

Three little taps were on the door. "Christian?" A little voice questioned on the other side of the door.

Christian's face paled. Junie. Junie, he wasn't home in time to have put her to bed. She...She would freak out if she saw him now. Putting Toby down, he looked at the door. "...Junie? Junie baby, I'm a little sick this morning...Can you get yourself ready? Ask the nanny to braid your hair."

"Aw, you have a froggy in your throat? Okay! Hope you get better!" Giggled the ten-year-old girl before prancing away from the door.

Once she was far enough, Christian opened the door, peaking out. "...We have to sneak out...No one can see me like this, okay? I...I have to explain this to Junie later....And we aren't going to school today, Toby we...We have to go shopping and stuff and...Let's just go find Lavender...She'll know what to do."

About fifteen minutes later they arrived at Lavender quiet home. Getting out of his aunt's sports car (Toby said the sports car looked better) Christian walked up to her door, finding it unlocked. "...Lav? Lavender? Babe you in here?" He called out.

The drive to Lavender's house made the kitten feel like a celebrity. He was alongside his beloved Christian, who looked like a male model at this point. He himself felt the cutest he'd ever been. Hell, he knew he was cute. Why did he need to pretend? He knew he was downright adorable, and during the drive, when he wasn't staring at Christian and purring happily at him, he was admiring his refection and running his own hands down his new hips.

Though he also did that to excite Christian a little. Ever since they were 13, he'd loved the boy. They'd both been so shy and awkward that neither of them could tell one another how they felt. Now things were different. Now Toby had buckets of confidence and he had that seductive side to him that made him easily flirt and purr like it was second nature.

Now, he could see himself initiating a kiss with little worry. But first, the priority was to find Lavender and go on a spending spree.

His delight did fade when he stepped into the house to the overwhelming stench of fresh blood. The playful way he rocked his hips in front of Christian and guided his hands to his behind with a grin ended quickly too, his feline eyes wide in horror. For all he knew, Lavender could be hurt, or she could have hurt herself. During the car ride, he realised what he'd made her dress as. As a deeply religious girl, becoming a creature of sin, a demon, would be horrendous.

The thought of her taking her own life, therefore, really wasn't too hard to imagine.

He dashed up the stairs in fear, hesitating outside her door and mentally preparing himself for a horror scene inside. He was beginning to truly hate himself for making her dress as a demon, too. If she'd dressed as an angel, maybe she'd be alive and safe and happy.

But there was no need to worry, because, of course, Lavender wasn't dead. She wasn't petrified of what she'd become. She wasn't even bothered by it, and she'd wasted no time in fully enjoying the creature she'd become... and the body she'd grown as a result. When Toby entered the room, the newly created succubus was lying in bed with the two men she'd slept with dead at her side. The only thing currently protecting her modesty was the new lingerie she'd bought herself that morning. That, and the splattering of blood across her newly tanned skin.

Stirring awake at the sounds of floorboards creaking, she inched open an eyelid, her long, full eyelashes fluttering open, before she shot awake in realisation that these were her friends. They looked different, but this was Christian and Toby. She'd know them from anywhere, however altered they were.

"...I went shopping. I needed new clothes. My old stuff didn't really fit. Well, it did, but it was too tight around certain areas," she grinned, biting her full bottom lip as she wandered from the blood-soaked bed to her bathroom, not really caring that she was half-naked. She'd always been ashamed of her body, but now? She had no reason to be. Every inch of her was perfect, and she was happily flaunting it.

"Lavender-- This is... definitely... you? O-Oh wow," babbled Toby, his eyes soaking up his friend, from her impossibly large chest to her tiny waist. He was gay, completely and utterly gay, but his cheeks heated up the second he saw her involuntarily. It was pretty hard not to grow hot under the collar at seeing her, so he couldn't imaging how a straight boy was going to react. "I...this is insane, I don't... understand, I..."

"Hush. No questions, don't ruin this with questions, kitty-cat. I want more clothes and your auntie is filthy rich, Christian. You're going to buy me some nice clothes and we're going to spend like it's nobody's business~"

Looking at the dead men on the bed, and his best friend, he couldn't help but crack a smirk. This was amazing. They...They all turned into something completely incredible. "I was already planning on it, I have her credit card...Guys this...This is so fucking crazy." He laughed, leaning against the wall, his hand on his forehead, wondering if this was all some amazing dream. If so? He didn't want to wake up from it ever.

Now that he knew Lavender was okay, and that they were all...No longer human...He wanted to do something completely monstrous. "....They laughed at us for too damn long." He randomly mumbled He looked at his hand, allowing his claws to sprout from his knuckles. Smirking at the long blades, he looked at his best friends. "Why don't we make them pay? But not all at once. We should...Kill them one by one~" Cackled the man, dragging his long claws down Lavander's wall, easily creating threw holes.

"And after they're all dead? We leave....I'm killing my fucking Aunt last. Taking all her money. We can leave, along with Junie to one to my Aunt's houses. Just think about it guys~ Killing all our bullies~ Starting with....Amber. The bitch who invited us to the party only to mock us." Smirked the man, now hungry for revenge. "But...I don't want to kill anyone yet. I want to show up to school tomorrow, make them all eat their fucking words."

Now, clearly Lavender had urges she'd already acted upon. As soon as she woke up and as soon as she took into account how different she looked, especially with those beautiful curled horns and long, devilish tail, her first thought and her first craving to satisfy was the hunger she had. She'd always been an incredibly shy girl, who didn't even dare look at Bradley at school in fear that she'd upset some higher being with her un-Christian thoughts.

That morning, she'd done a hell of a lot more than simply think about kissing a boy. She went out to the mall, she grabbed the two nearest men who had been drooling over her and she returned home to have sex with them. It was something Lavender would never ever have done before. She'd wanted to be a nun, for crying out loud.

Now, that 'dream' was ruined and she'd forgotten all about it. Being a nun meant giving up on sex. She was a demon who now fed from that, and she fully intended to go out and use her looks and body to get another victim.

Clearly, she didn't care about killing them, so killing the bullies that had made her life hell immediately peaked her interest. They each had someone they probably wanted to personally kill. Amber might be Christian's, for instance, and she knew that Toby would want to kill the specific boy who taunted him the most.

Lavender, meanwhile, wanted to kill Bradley. She wanted to watch his mouth drop first, she wanted him to come running to her and drooling over her, and she'd give him some false hope before ripping out his disgusting tongue that had caused her so much misery. Simply put, the plan appealed to her. It spoke to some new bloodlust in her that demanded she get her revenge. She was pretty sure that was why she was the way she was now. This would help her get revenge, and then, when they'd done that, they could leave and settle down somewhere.

Obviously, that was naive. She assumed she would be able to stop that murderous behaviour and settle those particular urges when the bullies were dead. She had no idea how addictive it would all become.

"Why are we hesitating then? Let's go. I need a new dress. I want to walk into school tomorrow and have the attention-- mind you, maybe I'll have to share it with you both. You're utterly gorgeous, Christian, and you, my little kitty, are downright adorable," she cooed, scooping Toby's face in her hands with that new confident personality of her own. Finally, Lavender had a chance to shine and show off for once; they ALL did. And going to school tomorrow to show people that was the one thing she now craved more than anything.

Smirking down at Toby, he wrapped an arm around his waist. "He sure is adorable~" Purred the man, his hand dipping down to squeeze his bottom. "Alright, let's go shopping. We all need new clothes. Expensive nice clothes. It's my Aunt's treat so get whatever you want." Smirked Christian as he walked out of the bloody bedroom.

That entire day was spent finding clothes to fit their new bodies. They literally bought a bucket load of things. Jewelry, nice clothes, expensive shoes, everything! Yet, his Aunt's card still didn't max out. When Christian said she was loaded, he meant it. They had an entirely new wardrobe. The next day, Christian was driving his friends to school in that same sports car. Before he would never dream of driving it. It would garner far too much awareness to him, and he was afraid of attention. Now? He wanted everyone to kiss the ground he walked on. Currently, he wore an outfit that fit the crisp fall air. Checking his Rolex watch, he yawned at how early it was.

Of course, as usual, he woke up early to make Junie's breakfast and pack her lunch. He had to explain to her that...He looked a little different now. Being a ten-year-old child, she didn't like the change. It frightened her, and she refused to look at him, or let him do her hair. He knew she would come around, and he knew to give her space. But it still hurt to see his little girl so frightened. Pushing the thought to the back of his mind, he glanced over at his kitten. Smirking at how sexy he looked.

Yesterday had easily been the nicest day in Toby's life for a long, long time. He'd spent the whole day shopping, enjoying himself. Normally, whenever he'd gone in clothes shops in the past, he got so self-conscious that people were judging him that he rushed out with his cheeks red and nearing the point of throwing up, so intense was the stress he went through.

Yesterday was different. Yesterday, he strolled in the store with one hand gripping Lavender's and the other hand holding Christian's. To walk into the store beside one incredibly beautiful girl and one muscled, flawless guy made Toby beam proudly-- and he knew he himself wasn't average or plain anymore. He fitted in besides Lavender and Christian. He may not be muscled and chiselled, oozing manliness, but his appeal wasn't any less than Christian's - he attracted attention just like he did, albeit for a different reason. He wasn't like Christian, true, but he was just as beautiful. He was cute and adorable, with a deviously flirtatious personality that often left him purring and swaying his new hips and bottom to watch men's cheeks flush red in desire.

Not that he focused much on other men. Lavender was. She had spent most of the previous day soaking up the attentions of a few drooling admirers, escaping her friends for a few minutes to sneak off to a toilet stall to make out with one or two... or maybe eight or nine, she lost count. Toby, on the other hand, wasn't. Sure, he purred playfully at the workers at the mall, running a hand down his own hip to draw their attention, but he'd spent most that day flirting with only Christian-- and the once shy, squeaky-voiced boy could now flirt outrageously well. With his cute appeal and his cat-like gracefulness, and Christian's incredible new looks, it was obvious they'd spent the day flirting with one another, especially when Lavender was busy making out and sleeping with random men and women.

"I can't wait to see that bitch Amber's face," purred Toby as he adjusted the hat on his head. He had to wear it, of course. Unlike his friends, he couldn't walk about looking human when he had cat ears and a tail. Lavender's horns and those dark, devil-like wings disappeared when she wanted them to, like Christian's blades, but Toby didn't have that luxury. Currently in his tight jeans, cool black sunglasses and fitting glittery t-shirt, he was happy to dress as he wanted now. He'd always hidden his sexuality, made sure never to dress in the things he might want to. Now? Now he was happy to walk about in whatever he wanted, going as far as to wear a little glittery eyeshadow under his eyes.

He could wear a fucking potato sack and still be stared at in amazement.

Reaching over to playfully rub Christian's thigh, he bit his own bottom lip and, with a final purr, rested back against the seat to try and calm his excitement. "Oh, when can we kill her? I want to scratch out her eyes and you can chop her up like sushi-- god, I want sushi so badly. I want fish and lots of milk--"

"Well, duh. You're a cat, Toby. You're too adorable, can you stop talking? You're honestly giving me damn cavities over here," sighed Lavender from the back. Expectedly, given her new status as a succubus, and her desire to have all eyes on her, she was wearing an outfit that nobody would expect of her. She had always covered every inch of her body up where possible. Now, she had on tight leather leggings that clung to her long legs and, while she did have on a cashmere turtleneck sweater (one that cost an eye-watering $300), it did fit her far more womanly figure. That was sort of the reason she bought it - it did emphasis her new hourglass curves pretty fantastically. "I'm more interested in Bradley. His mouth is going to drop when he sees me. Can't blame the poor boy, I'm pretty hot."

Christian smirked at his kitty-cat, before looking back at the road. "Listen. I want Amber to really trust us like we're her friends. Trust us as much as we trusted her when she invited us to that party. Then we can kill her. Who should we save for last though? I was thinking we could kill Danny last." Danny...One of the 'it' boys at school. He was gorgeous, and a complete jerk. He was on the soccer team, with Bradley. He made all of their lives hell. Called Lavender a pig, bullied Toby for being too much like a girl, and ragged on Christian because of his love for comic books.

Thinking about him made him so angry. "...Today, we just act like everything's normal. The killing starts next week. I want them to worship us before we fucking kill them." Snickered the man. Finally, they pulled up to the school. Easily, they got a bunch of attention from the car they were in. For one, they were in a super nice sports car, so of course, they were going to get eyes on them. Christian stepped out the car, grabbing his bookbag, and running his hand through his hair. Obviously, almost all the girls stopped, looking at him basically drooling over him.

He shut his door, paying them no mind as he checked his watch. All he heard were whispering 'Who is that?' 'He's so hot!' 'Does he go here?'