Cactae_Mae

The Suffering Slav Problem Child
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
On weekdays I come online at 5 am, then I go offline until 5pm, but on weekends I'm always online.
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I think I'm int the middle. There are some points where I like to control the story, but I would prefer to be passive most of the time.
Favorite Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really a genre that I don't like, but I guess combat roleplay and too high fantasy stuff with literally no boundaries.
Hello, it's Mea! So, lately I have been thinking about a few older plots I've had throughout a few years and some really stayed in my mind.

First off, I am an art highschool student, I am mostly quiestioning my decisions in life, but other than that my reply speed is usually pretty fast. On weekends, I am online all day, on weekdays if I have school I can send two replies in the morning, depending on which train I have to take..And I also can try sending replies throught the day, but I can't promise anything. In the evenings though when I get home from school I can 100% be on and send replies until I'm off to bed.
Regarding the quality of my responses, since I'm a fast typer and my brain usually works nonstop I think the speed of my resonse time doesen't affect the quality of them.
I usually play female characters and I don't have a problem with FxF pairings, even though I mostly play FxM Anyway, I am okay with playing male characters from time to time, but that only depends on you and if I like the way you play female characters and if our styles would match that way around.

As for what I am expecting of my roleplay partner, well..

• I am not quiet comfortable with roleplaying people younger than me and I usually tend to get along with older people/more mature people better.
  • I'd like to get a few replies a day atleast, so if that's not possible for you, well, we can figure something out. Just don't ghost me.
  • TALK TO ME. I love making friends with my roleplay partners and honestly? If we can talk about food, sexuality, politics, memes and mythology in a span of 2 hours then we can talk about who's gonna kiss who in the story without a problem.
  • Please, don't control my character. It's not cool.

And that was about it regarding what I'm looking for, now I'll just write up what I had in mind.

Lately, I have been extremely craving a romantic drama. I especially have thought about plots involving werewolf character and some serious topics as well. I usually stick with realistic roleplays, but hey, I even took on playing a guy for the first time in forever recently. I gotta extend my horizons and try new things and all. Anyway, sorry if this is all over the place. Hit me up if I tickled your fancy, or just wanna be friends. I'M obsessed with the 70s-80s, animations, chill music and I'm pretty open minded. So yeah! Have a nice day!

Reactions: Robin man

KJDarKnight

The Terrible
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Mostly free on the weekends and evenings (AZ Time)
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Somewhat aggressive but I like my partner to contribute too. I can be passive sometimes and I can also be very aggressive (I'll burn out if my partner doesn't contribute to plot though)
Favorite Genres
I'm game for almost anything, just ask
Genre You DON'T Like
overly fluffy sweet stuff, furry
I'd like to hear more about your idea. I might be interested . Your posting times and speed sound about like mine (assuming we are somewhere close to the same timezone)

• Love
Reactions: Cactae_Mae

Robin man

The Gray
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
Trying to be more aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Sci-fi, Steam Punk
Cactae_Mae Cactae_Mae I am also interested in trying a roleplay with you :) I can send you a PM and we can discuss more there.

• Love
Reactions: Cactae_Mae