Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello, it's Mea! So, lately I have been thinking about a few older plots I've had throughout a few years and some really stayed in my mind.

First off, I am an art highschool student, I am mostly quiestioning my decisions in life, but other than that my reply speed is usually pretty fast. On weekends, I am online all day, on weekdays if I have school I can send two replies in the morning, depending on which train I have to take..And I also can try sending replies throught the day, but I can't promise anything. In the evenings though when I get home from school I can 100% be on and send replies until I'm off to bed.
Regarding the quality of my responses, since I'm a fast typer and my brain usually works nonstop I think the speed of my resonse time doesen't affect the quality of them.
I usually play female characters and I don't have a problem with FxF pairings, even though I mostly play FxM Anyway, I am okay with playing male characters from time to time, but that only depends on you and if I like the way you play female characters and if our styles would match that way around.

As for what I am expecting of my roleplay partner, well..

• I am not quiet comfortable with roleplaying people younger than me and I usually tend to get along with older people/more mature people better.
  • I'd like to get a few replies a day atleast, so if that's not possible for you, well, we can figure something out. Just don't ghost me.
  • TALK TO ME. I love making friends with my roleplay partners and honestly? If we can talk about food, sexuality, politics, memes and mythology in a span of 2 hours then we can talk about who's gonna kiss who in the story without a problem.
  • Please, don't control my character. It's not cool.

And that was about it regarding what I'm looking for, now I'll just write up what I had in mind.

Lately, I have been extremely craving a romantic drama. I especially have thought about plots involving werewolf character and some serious topics as well. I usually stick with realistic roleplays, but hey, I even took on playing a guy for the first time in forever recently. I gotta extend my horizons and try new things and all. Anyway, sorry if this is all over the place. Hit me up if I tickled your fancy, or just wanna be friends. I'M obsessed with the 70s-80s, animations, chill music and I'm pretty open minded. So yeah! Have a nice day!

Reactions: Robin man
I'd like to hear more about your idea. I might be interested . Your posting times and speed sound about like mine (assuming we are somewhere close to the same timezone)

• Love
Reactions: Black_Swallow