Mass Effect Mercenaries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah i'm glad I got that post done.

Yay tiny post that is put to shame

It's also late because social life.
You know I wish you could be an ork in this Rp of ours, we don't have enough Ork boyz on this sight.

All right. I'll try to get a post in. I went ahead and posted!

Looking forward to the upped pace :D

I do want to let you know I do not post over the weekend 9/10 times. Is this going to cause problems with the group? If so I can bow out with no hard feelings! Just want to be transparent with you guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
The gm post is up. Action has been focused on in favour of detail (because we need to get this thing moving). Try to post within 2-4 days ish (or you might suddenly die without warning).

Good luck everyone :P

The next gm post will be made sometime between today and tomorrow, anyone who hasn't posted before then will be wounded at the very least (if not killed :P).

I was writing two posts at once. I got names mixed, as happenstance lead me to having two characters starting with the same letter..... Edited.

super embarrassed... lol

Grothnor if he wants to, otherwise we're going to make our way back to the outpost

Can't really think of anything to add, so we may as well move things ahead.

alrighty

post is up

I guess the next post would be spectre running into X and gang, but it's kinda confusing who's inside the actual building and who is on the outside.

i thought all of us were outside, you guys cutting into the security door right? Groth and I just got there with our dead and wounded in tow.

Alrighty, and yeah knew Dex was the only one inside the compound with the NPCs. Ah security door for the slaves got it. it'll be tight but they'll have to stay in the cargo hold with the mako and shuttle. SR1 had enough room and this ship is a bit bigger (it's on the larger side for frigates)

Status
Not open for further replies.