Mass Effect Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
okie dokey welp one leaves and another joins up hehe and as always on the internet the cake is one hundred percent

TRUE!!!!!!

hahah...

Alright. So it looks like a couple fireteams engaging Ferris Fields to get rid of some slavers...

My character could meet them planetside. Maybe being hired to do something similar by another employer- but turns out Aria holds more clout- and credits, so his loyalties could be easily swayed.

Or I could wait until this mission is completed and just join up when returning to Omega?

I really really really want to make a post so I can get to Harlow brutally murde...I mean violently executi...calmly dispatching slavers but my fireteam won't post (excluding redsun who is a wonderful person who posts.) I swear I'm not a psychopath.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
@Spectre
Or a surviving member of the planet's militia/ground forces. Or a merc who was in the wrong place wrong time/on the planet when it was hit.

Just spit-balling ideas.

I really really really want to make a post so I can get to Harlow brutally murde...I mean violently executi...calmly dispatching slavers but my fireteam won't post (excluding redsun who is a wonderful person who posts.) I swear I'm not a psychopath.
XD
Easy there tiger, NKoD is working as fast as he can!

OOC is not where we yell about OOC errors...it's where we yell about IC errors :)

"Melee weapons?.. Keh.... Humans... Why not just use your claws?"

:P

Collab is coming along smoothly, @Spectre if you want to hop in you can with your own intro post about what went on for you and your group,or for you alone at this point if you'd like.

dropped a quick post in the IC trying to introduce my character to the scene amid the chaos. Will likely be able to reveal details as I go, as it seems my post length was getting long. Bare bones-ed it. XD.

remember folks death to enemies is dealt during my phase, you may say that you shot them and did this and that (like Dakota did) but I will ultimately give the ok if they are dead, with this first mission I will be more inclined to have them be killed (so Dakota and Cass you're people you attacked will die) I want to see how playing enemies GM style rather than normal style plays out. If I can't do it properly then we will go to normal everyone controls enemies save for leaderish enemies up to leader enemies and big bads.

@Archer
Understood. My fault. I was trying to cover a little ground to enter myself before the skirmish started, and catch up to current events. I'll take it back a notch ant make it less 'forward'.

Nah all good, yours was fine that was leading up to the other mercs getting there. You just used the info we gave you to get your intro in. I'm talking when we get to combat as a group basically, it's fine and dandy to go after the enemies and whatnot but I'm the one who says they die (granted a point blank blast with a shotgun won't leave much wiggle room for a long range fighter)

That's right, which means the post I'm writing is actually ahead of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.