Mass Effect Mercenaries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not getting freaking notifications for this thread, despite being watched. hrrrg.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not getting freaking notifications for this thread, despite being watched. hrrrg.
It's not like you missed anything :\

Things have been pretty inactive it seems.

All righty, until tomorrow about this time then i will move things along.

Waiting anxiously to get my turian introduced :)
Gm collab post should be up tomorrow, we've been a little busy with some life stuff.

I actually just finished writing a part concerning dex just now :p

I was just lettin you know :D, thought you guys deserved some news considering how quiet it's been

Sorry about that, I've been working long ass weeks at my job, starting an rp right before peak wasn't exactly my smartest idea I've ever had. Sorry everyone for the lateness of posts and everything.

I'm tempted to incite a duel with that batarian now walking towards Harlow, I need to think about what I'm going to have Harlow do now so my post will be...delayed for a bit.

That's fine, that's what Red and I were kinda planning with the fact he's all walking towards you. If you would like to collab with us I can start a group chat to jot ideas down between the three of us, that way the duel flows nicely?

You can also choose not to duel, I don't want you to feel like you're being forced into this :P

That's fine, that's what Red and I were kinda planning with the fact he's all walking towards you. If you would like to collab with us I can start a group chat to jot ideas down between the three of us, that way the duel flows nicely?
Yes.

You can also choose not to duel, I don't want you to feel like you're being forced into this :P
I didn't mean that I felt forced. It's just that I have mentioned my desire to rekt fools with the blade I gave Harlow and this is the opportunity but I didn't at the time know what I wanted to do.

Get to posting everyone, holiday break is OVER!!!!!! *AIR HORNS AND THE LIKE SOUND OFF*

Also starting with the next set of posts we will be following a two day absent rule, meaning if you haven't posted after two days (barring extenuating circumstances) warnings and dropoffs will occur.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oof, stepping up the posting rate much? lol

I'll get on a post later today.

Haha indeed, stepping it up in general, I'm going to be getting at least 1 out per group, either collabing with Red or just doing it myself. Mostly stepping my own rate up, and hopefully helping everyone else along as well. It's two days after the last GM post.

Status
Not open for further replies.