Mass Effect Mercenaries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, waiting on GM post to continue.. Should I post solo for a bit, as I see you guys are rapidly moving? Or should I wait for a GM post to move the plot forward?

post up solo, you can get your stuff moving towards us (Grothnor and myself) or get outa there without us. Whichever strikes ya fancy

This jut needed a lot of gm pushing for teh last couple of weeks to get it moving in the right direction again, now that we're moving (at a fine pace now too) more player freedom and less gm posting until some plot points start coming up.

Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
@Spectre I don't mean to prod, buuut did you want to make a post before the weekend so we can get this thing moving?

I do not get the chance to post on weekends. i'll look and post now.

Just looked in the thread- I figured other people would post between mine. Not used to a thread like this i guess. posting now.

There is a small gm post planned for the ship's landing, should be up sometime todai.

actually it'll be up whenever archer is available... don't lose hope in the rp :D

Archer had some things to take care of over the weekend, his uncle had a hospital scare and then valentines day right around the corner so yeah busy busy busy kind of weekend.

welp casssius and silverdawn's characters are/technicallyhave been KIA

I think I'll wait for groth to post first, not really sure how to proceed

we'll wait for archer to move things forward, I guess

unless you guys wanted to add anything

I'll throw in a response before too much longer, but yeah, waiting on GM.

UPDATE: And posted, with a reference/joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Redsun_Criminal
This is an odd question, but where are we (ray and hannah)? liek I can't tell if we're outside the ice, inside the ice, in the med-bay... does it even matter? Should I just establish where we are in a new post?

I was assuming we were in the cargo bay and that Ray and Hannah helped get the casualties out, but the crew were the ones who moved them to the med bay.

Also, not an odd question, I've had RPs where things get really wonky because people don't know where they (or anyone else) are or where they're going. Getting an idea of where people are is kinda important.

Status
Not open for further replies.