Mass Effect: Contingency

Where do you want to start the RP?

• En route to our mission.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • En route to our meeting point.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Performing our own operations, and THEN progressing to our rendezvous point.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we DON'T want a vorcha who is a pilot/cook/medic who exclusively uses his name in every sentence?

"Chacho knows. No one likes Chacho. Chacho can cook liver and sew up a cake. What? No. Of course Chacho had those in right order. GET OUT OF CHACHO'S KITCHEN!" *Flings meat cleaver*

XD jkjk, in that case, I am not sure my female Krogan would be any better.

So....human vanguard it is. I'll get to working on that right now.

Okay, we've all gotta admit that for all the races that are smarter than the Krogan, the Krogan are at least way smarter than the Vorcha.

Quick question!

Biotics and talents should add up to six total right? Not six per thing? Cause if it's the latter, that's going to OP these characters up. Could you take a look at my CS? I looped two biotics into the talents.

My CS is pretty final info wise. I'll probably only change the age depending on Legentis.

So we DON'T want a vorcha who is a pilot/cook/medic who exclusively uses his name in every sentence?

"Chacho knows. No one likes Chacho. Chacho can cook liver and sew up a cake. What? No. Of course Chacho had those in right order. GET OUT OF CHACHO'S KITCHEN!" *Flings meat cleaver*

XD jkjk, in that case, I am not sure my female Krogan would be any better.

So....human vanguard it is. I'll get to working on that right now.
B-but Chacho's kitchen >:(!!!!!

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Quick question!

Biotics and talents should add up to six total right? Not six per thing? Cause if it's the latter, that's going to OP these characters up. Could you take a look at my CS? I looped two biotics into the talents.

My CS is pretty final info wise. I'll probably only change the age depending on Legentis.

Six total. You're good. ;)

Chacho loves you. <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
full

Name: Brandon James Scott-Harris-Reed (Otherwise known as Lawfirm)

Age & Date of Birth: 25 - May 2

Race: Human

Psychological Profile:
- Tends to take intentionally the role of either jester or life of the party, despite being more of the Team Dad than anything else.

- Is 10 flavors of reckless on the battlefield, if not kept in line
- Despite his lack of inhibitions and focus, he has a tremendous love for protecting others and being a good teammate
- Has a phobia of being laughed at and not with.
- Wears his emotions on his sleeve

Loadout:
N7 Piranha
M-6 Carnifex
M-96 Mattock

me3-james-alliance-armor.jpg

Operational Role:

Biography:

Even when he was a little boy growing up, Brandon's favorite game was war. It was often him verses the world, as there weren't many kids his age around. He lived his life on outskirts of town, but always loved to dive into whatever might be going on there. His lower middle class parents encouraged the energy and imagination. This lead to his love of sports and music.

This opened up a lot of doors for him, personally and professionally, as he did well at both. However, he felt a calling for a different path. Brandon watches the galaxy expand and the troubles that came with it. The fighting. The discrimination. The reaper threat. The young man wanted to make a tangibile difference in the world. So as soon as he was old enough, it was off to the Alliance Marines.

His career thus far, has been quite a successful one. He has been promoted to Captain, completed N7 training, and has even been accepted into the likes of the Specters. When the council announced him, he about shit a brick. Now, his next assignment puts him in a deadly and covert operation. Brandon is in the big leagues, and he knows it.

Biotics:

30px-ME3_Nova.webp
Nova,
30px-Shockwave_ME2_Icon.webp
Shockwave,
30px-Charge_ME2_Icon.webp
Charge, Throw, Barrier

Talents: Fitness
[BCOLOR=#000000]This is the dude in my character gallery: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/brandon-james-scott-harris-reed.11127/[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bears
WIP
  • Name: Brandon James Scott-Harris-Reed (Otherwise known as Lawfirm)
  • Age & Date of Birth: 25 - May 2
  • Race: Human
  • Psychological Profile:
    • - Tends to take intentionally the role of either jester or life of the party, despite being more of the Team Dad than anything else.
      - Is 10 flavors of reckless on the battlefield, if not kept in line
      - Despite his lack of inhibitions and focus, he has a tremendous love for protecting others and being a good teammate
      - Has a phobia of being laughed at and not with.
      - Wears his emotions on his sleeve
  • Loadout: (up to five weapons; having all five types at once increase power recharges - choose your tools wisely)
  • Operational Role: Vanguard
  • Biography: (three paragraphs, 4-5 sentences each)
  • Biotics: (if applicable)
  • Talents: (Combat skills)
This is the dude in my character gallery: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/brandon-james-scott-harris-reed.11127/
NOTE: The maximum for your powers is six, and the minimum is four. You cannot have more.

Very complex in your gallery, I see.

Haha, I admit, I tend to get obnoxious in that aspect. If he doesn't really fit, I can easily change him for the purposes of this rp. Otherwise, I just hope you like him. =D

I wish someone would make a turian, they bring smthin special into the dynamic.

Also, I can see Batu bantering to Cypher about their biotics. "Back in my day," and all haha

As a bear enthusiast I definitely like Lawfirm so far, ahem. >.>

But I do have a question - how well do all the spectres know each other? I could imagine the humans would be at least acquainted but beyond that I'm not sure. :u

Last edited by a moderator:
Heavy Weapons - Yay or Nay?

Reactions: Romaan

But I do have a question - how well do all the spectres know each other? I could imagine the humans would be at least acquainted but beyond that I'm not sure. :u
i feel every spectre should at least recognize each other in some way ?? probs not in depth but definitely "oh ive seen you before" or "ive heard about you" type situation?

• Thank You

i feel every spectre should at least recognize each other in some way ?? probs not in depth but definitely "oh ive seen you before" or "ive heard about you" type situation?
Since Alister is frequently MIA, he himself is detached from many of the younger Spectres, and even from our Mr. Brandon, who, despite being a new human Spectre (a significantly small and close-knit group), is significantly younger than him. The few that he acquaints himself with are either older and more experienced agents or his tutors when he first became a Spectre (namely the canon, and my non-canon addition, human Spectres, Kaidan Alenko and James Vega). As for the rest of you, I feel it should be up to each individual how familiar they want to be.

Heavy Weapons - Yay or Nay?
You may not use them as a default, but may pick them up on the battlefield if prompted. Furthermore, on the subject of your CS (kind of messy, personally), get the Bio and Loadout up, and you'll be accepted.

• Thank You
Since I value honesty in my RPs, I feel the need to openly disclose something to all of you.

As part of my vacation every year, I leave the United States for a month to travel with family and friends, something I've been doing basically since birth and cannot stop doing or cancel. Where I go doesn't have a lot of internet, and my finances aren't necessarily solid enough to pay for WiFi or use internet cafes regularly. So, theoretically, I wouldn't be able to participate or GM this RP. This is something that slipped my mind when I started this thread, something I'm sincerely sorry for.

HOWEVER.

This won't stop the RP! I'm desperately looking for someone to take my place for the duration of my month-long hiatus, to GM and to play my character. I've approached some friends of mine on this site, and am enthusiastic about my prospects. I feel obligated to keep you all in the loop, and to make you understand that I'm doing everything in my power to NOT have wasted your time and effort, and have until Tuesday afternoon to get everything set up. I'll see about getting an IC posted before I go no matter what ends up happening (it may be that my character can't show up in action until later on in the RP, and you guys have to journey together on your own before meeting up with him later).

Oh you tease.

@The Philosoraptor, aww. I was looking forward to roleplaying with you Mr. Raptor, but regardless I can wait and I hope you enjoy your vacation. Hope everything comes together and we'll be waiting for you when you get back ~

• Thank You
Reactions: The Philosoraptor
we'll miss you mr.raptor but i hope you enjoy your vacation! im anxious to see you back already haha

It's ok. We'll watch you back.

12191445_1663144170629596_2597429756421672474_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.