Mass Effect: Contingency

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Where do you want to start the RP?

• En route to our mission.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • En route to our meeting point.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Performing our own operations, and THEN progressing to our rendezvous point.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My reply for Anne will be coming soon, hopefully it's on par with the first two posts aha. They are quite impressive.

@Roman. One note: In everyone's introduction post the spectre needs to be personally with the Council and Alister by the end. Its best their all present for the briefing as it's quite a lot of information. So you need to add just a little bit more friend!

Reactions: Romaan
I take it I'm next?

Working on a post now

Also dang, you guys and your text walls. How do you manage to get all that out?! XD

My reply for Anne will be coming soon, hopefully it's on par with the first two posts aha. They are quite impressive.

@Roman. One note: In everyone's introduction post the spectre needs to be personally with the Council and Alister by the end. Its best their all present for the briefing as it's quite a lot of information. So you need to add just a little bit more friend!
alright, i added that last little bit haha :3c

• Thank You
Reactions: Bears
well... today has been off for me to say the least, I meant to get to work on my first post this morning, but i slept horribly (kept waking up every couple hours), then I remembered the last Zero Escape game came out today so I had to grab my preorder, told myself I was just gonna play a little before lunch then post and back to the game... then it was 4 pm >///>

Will hopefully have a post ready tonight

phew, finally done, got a little writer's block halfway through but worked through it

Reactions: Romaan
Honestly though, Bosh'tet is like my favorite word.

In fact before I wrote up Anne I was thinking of making a Quarian just so I could use the term. But it's okay because Lesa is adorable. - w -

Reactions: Legens Legentis
@Artemis if I'm not mistaken we are now waiting for your post. (:

Oh and are you still making the Quarian counterpart or?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm so sorry for not getting something up yet! I've been busy working on my quarian character :(!

Sela'Migar nar Naraam

"Ethics. Quite simple in concept, yet difficult in practice. I deal in science, facts, data. I deal in reality. Idealism unbecomes progress."

latest

Name: Sela'Migar nar Naraam

Age & Date of Birth: 27, May 18th, 2198

Race: Quarian

Psychological Profile:
  • Prefers the company of machines than other organics. Organics have been well studied while machines hold infinite possibilities.​
  • Straight to the point with no sugar coating. Her tone is blunt, and she doesn't give two bosh'tets less about someone's feelings.​
  • Shows initiative in doing things instead of waiting for permission. This has landed in her in trouble though her 'intuition' yields positive results most of the time.​
  • Sela exploits every opportunity possible. Generally, it's positive outcomes, but when she fails the consequences tend to be heavy.​
  • Unless someone ranks far higher than her, her words are lathered in silky sarcasm to the point of insulting the opposite party.​

Loadout:

latest

latest

Operational Role: Engineer

Biography:

Born on the Sharik, Sela began her earlier years just like any other quarian. Paired up with Cypher when she was old enough to receive her Geth partner, it was during the early years of their partnership that she truly found solidified her interest in machines. Countless nights were spent questioning Cypher while he tried to provide answers that were simple enough for a young quarian to understand. To his surprise, Sela was able to keep track of his answers as well as delve deeper into things that a youngling shouldn't have been able to piece together. A mutual respect was formed here.

Pursing her interest in technology, Sela further retreated from the company of other organics and excelled in innovations with the science division. With the contributions she'd made, she was labeled a savant among her people. Offered a position for a department head within the science division, Sela declined. On par with Cypher, she wanted to be with the Applied Warfare division. Namely, she'd create weapons to use and test them out herself. The military leaders consented. She eventually became part of the Void Walkers with her partner.

Sela witnessed how fragile life was when faced against technology when she fought against the ER forces. Spearheading new weapons and modifications given to her Walker squad, for every life taken with her weapons, Sela saw it as mere data points in hopes of refining her toys of destruction. Others in her squad were wary of her near disregard for organic life, but Cypher went along with her methods. Similar to her, he believed that the ends justified the means. As long as the mission succeeded, war was a variable place. Anything could happen. Life was cheap as a soldier.

Creating a dreaded nickname for their atrocious deeds, the Council sought them out. While she most definitely failed the psych eval from the watching spectre, her technology savantness and combat aptitude outweighed her perspective and opinions on organics. While now working to give some regard for organic life, Sela, to this day, does little to clear her butcher-esque history.

Her weapons afforded allied troops and edge over the Terminus and ER forces. Like Cypher, to her, the ends justified the means.

Talents:

Tech Mastery
Fitness
Incinerate
Combat Drone
Overload
Sabotage​

As temporary GM for a month, I approve!

I look forward to your posts as well as Sela's interactions with our other Quarian spectre. :3

Also ahem, "she doesn't give two bosh'tets" is great.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
I anticipate many ensuing shenanigans.

After Widowmaker- cough- I mean Artemis makes their post are you going to be filling in for Mr.Raptor, Bear? Where is our beloved leader going to do or go since Mr.Raptor isn't here? How are we going to proceed with one character temporarily out of commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.