Mass Effect: Contingency

Where do you want to start the RP?

• En route to our mission.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • En route to our meeting point.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Performing our own operations, and THEN progressing to our rendezvous point.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for one day and suddenly a disembodied velociraptor is watching me from the heavens.
This isn't the weirdest thing to happen to me, thankfully.

Since Alister is frequently MIA, he himself is detached from many of the younger Spectres, and even from our Mr. Brandon, who, despite being a new human Spectre (a significantly small and close-knit group), is significantly younger than him. The few that he acquaints himself with are either older and more experienced agents or his tutors when he first became a Spectre (namely the canon, and my non-canon addition, human Spectres, Kaidan Alenko and James Vega). As for the rest of you, I feel it should be up to each individual how familiar they want to be.

You may not use them as a default, but may pick them up on the battlefield if prompted. Furthermore, on the subject of your CS (kind of messy, personally), get the Bio and Loadout up, and you'll be accepted.
Ok, I got the stuff up.

Except now I feel like Brandon is going to be the baby to the captain. XD

LETS GET THE BAD GUYS, PHILO-SENPAI!

chibi_shepard2_fetima.jpg

You know, I thought of having Anne flirt with Brandon because he's cute right? But I just realized that she's literally a decade older than him. LOL.
MILF alert.
^ WINNING WINNING. COMMENT IS SO BI-WINNING.
I mean....I am failing to see the downside of this. A decade in age when both are consenting adults and of legal age isn't as uncommon as you think. Flirt away, Bear. He just might flirt right back. ;D

MILF alert? BONER CITY!

In fact, anyone is free to flirt with the guy. They are your characters, do whatever you like. Within reason. =P

*Takes his place of the team's resident Hottie*

• Love
Reactions: Bears
Also, am I accepted offically? XD

On the subject of MILFs and sex and flirting, THIS IS A MIXED-AGE RP, EVERYBODY. Some of you are adults, and some of you are teens. Keep that in mind when having your fun. I needn't remind you of Iwaku's policies on such activity. You can't post libertine content on the thread (flirting is not included); keep it to PMs, and with people your own age.

Forgot to add armor. WHOOPS! *runs off to the internets for a suitable image*

everyone's characters starts flirting and suddenly this become ouran high school but in space, aka

82186dae9f2d5e40a3b1c96e6113a4dc.jpg

Well, after hours of self-torture, and my first and final post as my character for a month, I present to you the IC!

I feel elated to inform you that one of our own, @BearEnthusiast, is taking command in my absence. Treat him with the same deference and respect you'd give me. Once each of you has posted (and once you have, wait for each and every other person to post before going again), you'll post in accordance to how you posted the first time. Example: Alister comes first, then Roman, then Artemis, then BearEnthusiast, etc. (NOTE: This isn't the actual posting order. It just shows how it would work)

Don't fret for me, and I thank all of you for your well-wishings! I'll be with all of you in spirit as you journey through the Milky Way.

• Love
Reactions: Romaan
dam, Alister really brought the meaning of "Nice Execution!" home huh?

edit: are we posting in order of roundup?

As Mr. Raptor said earlier, "once each of you has posted (and once you have, wait for each and every other person to post before going again), you'll post in accordance to how you posted the first time."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Status
Not open for further replies.