Marvel Uprising OOC

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
LLLAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES (AND GENTLEMEN) SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT, BUT MY PROAST IS UP.

IT'S LIKE FIVE TIMES AS LONG AS MY USUAL ONE TOO, SO THAT'S GOOD BECAUSE A GM SHOULDN'T HAVE TWO LINERS.

CAPLOCK IS MY SECOND WIFE.

;D

BLACK, FOO, NOT RED, DO DA MATH.

(hint: it's Venom)

THOUGHT SO.

DIDN'T THINK YOU'D MESS UP COLORS LIEK SUM CRAZEH FOO.

I'M BETTING IT BE GARGAN THEN.

ALRIGHT I POSTED. . . cause I got tired of trying to be patient.

Hopefully my guy gave enough of a heads-up that some of you could have a reaction time close enough to make an attack of some sort.

I'll get a postup tomorrow. I'll come in 'on the hunt' for Venom. Oh, and Orion, just a heads up, I'll be packing some sonic grenades made specifically to counter Symbiotes.

HOORAY!

And. . .

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I guess I'll just HAFTA BE CAREFUL.

Or have Nick Fury carry you out as your symbiote writhes and screams in agony...

So. . .

I'm totally writhing in pain from sonic grenades right now.

Wut happened bro?

damn, I thought it was eddie brock venom.

well I could possibly burn the webbing off the sword by having it scrape the third rail on it's way into the ground...

possibly. I'm not clear on how exactly that circuitry works.

Well you definitely wouldn't want to juice yourself on accident!

Name: Alexander Von Lightheart

Race: Human

Faction: none as of yet

Place of Residence: Liberty Island

Appearance:

negimayor.jpg

Personality: Smart yet modest, kind like a gentlemen, naive but has a innocent mind. Alex is a idealist, he likes to help others in need even when it doesn't benefit for it. Thou he is 17 he still has a playful goofy side, but when himself or others are endanger he has a mind of a well seasoned wizard. However at times he can overthink things.

Drivers: He is looking for a way back home. Till he dose he likes to help people.

Equipment: A magical activation ring (a ring that lets him channel his magic energy into spells) and Tome of Index (Tome of Index is a familiar of the Lightheart family. She is a floating book that has served the Lightheart family for around a thousand years. Her ability is being able to store item on her blank pages till there current master calls for them. Index currently holding, 300 spell books, a magic gun, The sword of rune, the Lance of Dragoon a hand full of potions and a few random items that former masters has left in her. She can currently hold a thousand items.

Strengths: OK with all magical types however his best are Holy/light magic and alchemy based potions.

Weaknesses: without his ring, he can't do spells safely. He knows basic self defense, so close combat is not his thing. If he runs out of magic energy he can't so spells. Overthinking.

Primary Power: magic

Secondary Power: none as of yet

Background: The first son, second child of a Rune Knight ( Leon Lightheart) and a high priestess (Henrietta Von Tempest) that helped won the Unholy Dead War of Eithica. Five years After the war Alexander was born. Born into Noble blood, Alexander had a book in his face sense he was able to read. His father taught him the basics of combat, but took more of his mother in the art of magic. At a young age he discovered he was really good with holy/light type magic like his mother.

At age 7 Alexander accepted into Magical Military Academy Of Antioch. Before he started his father gave him The Tome of Index. Index and Alexander friendship quickly grew, but he nevered figured out why Index had a voice of a little girl.

At age 13 he full mastered Holy/light type magic. No one in the whole academy both student or teacher could come close to compare to his holy magic. After a demonstration the Dean gave him the title of: The Light of Antioch.

By age 15 Alexander had refined his energy control to the point of near perfection. Able to use the right amount of his Magical energy for any spell with waisting any extra. There for was able to survive in prolonged battles. As well he was able to preform Alchemy to make potions and was the student council president. From there he was able to help his fellow students by making special programs to aid students that had harder time doing spells then others, as well bullying came to a stand still.

By 17 he was still the student council president hand has done much good with it. It also allowed him to study the more advance spell books. Due to all the self teaching he was able to do other type spells pretty well and had a small collection of spell books.

On his free time he was always reading a spell book. One day while reading one of his mother's spell books (which he added to his as well a few others of his mother's to his collection) out on the middle field of the academy with his older sister (Alice Von Lightheart). They had decided to have lunch together once in awhile due to she being his upper classmen, they rarely got to see one another. In the middle form reading and eating, a dimension jumping beast appeared and took Alexander, pulling him into the void of subspace hoping to make a meal out of him. Sadly the beast had no idea he had pick on the Light of Antioch and was quickly killed while inbetween dimensions.

At random Alexander appeared on earth, in New York city. He currently lives on Liberty Island due to the statue of Liberty reminded him of his home.

Spartan, I'll accept/regect your character as time allows ;-; not my computer so tl;dr...

Thanks for keeping this (kind of) alive guys I'll proast soon (promise!)

Is there something wrong or something i need to fix?

No, I just haven't been able to read it :D I didn't mean anything negative by that.

So how much longer do i have to wait? T_T

He's a married man.

We're probably lucky enough to have gotten the post out of him. >_>

He's got quite alot of ups, but I don't seem to find any flaws. I get the emotional flaw of naivety, but that's not quite enough... Personally I would limit what he can use on earth, or limit his physical abilites.