Marvel Uprising OOC

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
Upppppppppppp

(EVERYONE is accepted.)

ARE YOU BEING HASSELHOFF FURY OR JACKSON FURY IN THE RP?

Dur hur hur.

JACKSON FURY IS SUPERIOR.

But I'm being the REAL Nick Fury, a badass that just never dies and lives pretty much forever. (this statement is not 100% true as he does age, just not nearly as rapidly as per normal humans. Thank God for the manryness that is the Infinity Formula)

Totally gonna post soon. Got caught up with stuff.

THE REST OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND POST. . . except Ampoule cause she's been helping me.

I'm ashamed! BUT LESS ASHAMED THAN EVERYONE ELSE?!

THE CONTRITION SYMBIOTE COSTUME

Sketcherson5.jpg

That's what Ampoule was helping with!!

I told her what I had in mind & what colors. . . and she drew the rest!!!!

I'm so proud. ;_;

Y-YEAH. SO SEE, I REALLY *WAS* BUSY. . . WITH STUFF RELATED TO THIS RP, NO LESS.

I'll post soon! Was gonna post last night but LOLTORNADO

I've been really busy with my job. They want me to work from 8AM to 10PM. Plus I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, so I'm still out of it from my painkillers.

I've been really busy with my job. They want me to work from 8AM to 10PM. Plus I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, so I'm still out of it from my painkillers.

So do you want to wait with your character? or what? I'm not pressuring you either way, but we can A) NPC you, B) Place you in later, or C) Not have you in the RP at all (not trying to be a douche here. I'd much rather have you in than out, Mabu). Unless you find the time -- which I can totally sympathize with you, if I didn't have strep throat, I'd be working from 10pm to 11am like every day. And that's bad juju for RPing.

NPC me for now. Just have me hunting down mutants and stuff and I'll deal with the twist when I find time to be active again.

Btw Archy did you actually want to have your character LIVE with Trevor? Or rather him live with her? The way I had him right now was just a homeless teen with a Symbiote. Not to mention I kindda doubt she'd be ok living with a Symbiote host.

Don't know if characters are still being accepted, as things are already underway, but I wanted in.

Name: Mince

Race: Slave Race of the Mojoverse

Faction: None

Place of Residence: Somewhere in the Wildways

Appearance: Like all members of his race, Mince is virtually indistinguishable from normal humans. However, his hands each only have four digits, including a thumb. His hair is shoulder-length and pale white, and usually looks stringy and slightly dirty. His build and facial features are lean and toned, almost as if he was designed to resemble an athlete or sports model. His eyes are milky gray in color and are cold and piercing, constantly roaming his surroundings for possible threats. Currently wears a form-fitting body suit made of a dark-gray, kevlar like substance that includes steel plated armor over his arms and legs.

Personality: Very shoot-first-and-ask-questions-later, or more appropriately slice-first-and-then-make-a-quick-getaway, Mince is not one to waste time in any endeavor, be that a battle or just a simple discussion. He hates letting things drag on, and may do something rash if he gets frustrated with the pace at which things are going. He is not much of a talker, preferring to use his weapons to get the point across. He is also not very likely to stick around if a situation looks like it is not going in his favor, and has no problem leaving others behind if they are not able to keep up.

Drivers: Most likely to side with whoever is paying him or seems the most likely to win at the given time, but ultimately dedicated to self-preservation and avoiding going back to his masters.

Equipment: A short sword known as the Five Fingers of Annihilation. Reacts very strongly when it draws blood and supposedly contains Celestial teleportation technology. Legends say it was created to combat a creature called Skornn.

Strengths: Generally proficient with weapons, particularly bladed ones. Hollow-boned skeletal structure makes him lighter and more agile than the average human.

Weaknesses: Impatient and subject to a short-fuse. Earth's ways are completely alien to him, potentially leading to serious misunderstandings

Primary Power: All slaves from the Mojoverse possess peak-human physical capabilities. Mince's strength and agility have been additionally enhanced through an unknown process

Background: As a slave to the Spineless Ones, Mince was forced from the moment of his creation to serve the sadistic whims of the entertainment-obsessed master race in their combat arenas and reality TV shows. He later found himself employed as a hunter and mercenary, tracking down and bringing in rebels and escaped slaves. One day, a mysterious order from an unknown client came instructing him to retrieve the blade known as the Five Fingers of Annihilation. This mission lead him out of the Mojoverse and into the dimension occupied by Earth-616. His search for the weapon brought him to a Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S facility recently shut down and taken over by H.A.M.M.E.R. After a brief but bloody scuffle with a group of agents, Mince was captured and taken in to be extensively examined and tortured for information by H.A.M.M.E.R scientists. He managed to escape however, claiming the Five Fingers and using it to settle his grudge with Osborn's goons.

Sounds good to me, how do you want to meet us?

Also, sorry guise, I had a whole long post made up and my wife shut the computer off on me T_T

Btw Archy did you actually want to have your character LIVE with Trevor? Or rather him live with her? The way I had him right now was just a homeless teen with a Symbiote. Not to mention I kindda doubt she'd be ok living with a Symbiote host.

Well this was before you posted your character, remember?

But the idea was that they had been living in the same house for a while for whatever reason. You can keep him homeless if you want. The implication was that they were in the same residence before he got SYMBIOTE POWAH.

OH SNAP.

Well yeah then I'ma keep him homeless.

I'm guessing I'll randomly pop-up once the H.A.M.M.E.R goons catch up with everyone else, if that's alright.