Marvel Uprising OOC

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
well i did say he can't fight hand to hand vary well, so, dose he pass?

Cleared for hire.

postan postan postan, guys.

woot, so where should my character appear? i know you guys are in the middle with a battle with venom, so should he appear durring the first battle out of pure random fate? or else where later?

Ampu!!! Thank you for that post. I was at a loss as to how the hell to get Trevor out of there. Anybody care to scoop up his suit? Gargan's life is three sheets to the wind now, but... well... read my post!

I ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO START POSTING. Spartan, Alexander can enter at any time, maybe right where the symbiote is hiding? It would be a good way to test your abilities and such--both as a writer and as a character. Maybe the symbiote tries to attach itself to you? If you can accept that figure out how to dispose of it from there.

I think Orion said that his symbiote was going to stick to Trevor's FOOTSIE, in the form of a SEXY LACE-UP STILLETO.

*gets dollar bills ready for the TUCKIN'*

Yeah thar gonna be footsie clinging as far as Contrition.

I'm sure Spartan can come up with his own way of dealing with Venom's symbiote though.

Ok. Spartan: I do like your post. However, I noted a few discrepancies.

One of the mass started to move it was pushed over by the other. Alexander open his eyes and stood up, "Ugh, son of a...." he stated as he held his head with his right hand. His hazel eyes look down at the lump of flesh to the right of him. I was half of a hideous looking monster, "foul beast." he stoke with a hint of annoyance. He ran his fingers through his spiky red hair as he looked himself over. No cuts or broken bones, just covered in monster blood and some weird space time ooze.
English lesson; especially in writing fiction, commas can be both your best and worst friend. In the first sentence of your second paragraph, if written as above, should go something like this. "One of the mass started to move,(or .) it was pushed over by another." Also, I would have added something in the context of "it was pushed over by another-" lump of black liquid. My main discrepancy is the fact that throughout your narrative, you are speaking in third person, and all of a sudden your narrative switches by accident; you forgot the t in It, as in "It was" instead of "I was." This totally confused me for a moment, and I had to reread the sentence once or twice to get what you were saying there. It did make it seem like you were shifting context to the first person.

Don't let this discourage you, please. I was in the same boat for the longest of times. Only by practice will you learn the nuances of writing. Like i said I enjoyed your post, and with just a little work and practice you will be up to par with the rest of us.

Yeah, sorry about that, I have a little A.D.D. so some times I forget to put a letter or word in, and sometimes I put a word in that dosen't need to be there. Is been something I have been working for years. When it comes to Grammer, I just started a writing class, so please bare with me til I get better with it. ^_^

Hey, just don't think that we're talking down to you. I myself have adult ADHD... So I can sympathize a little.

Lol, don't worry, I know I wasn't bring talked down. I was just being blunt. ^_^

UGH.

Well I can maybe post sometime soon. Was considering having Catherine use PHYSICS to take the venom symbiote and throw it onto the third rail, since it has a soul...just, not a demonic one.

That would show Catherine off as kinda useful and Alexander as severely out of his element, which is cool and all, but...

well I figure I should ask permission first. If you guys would rather have the seal thing work then I can try to think up a good way to establish her as darn useful/awesome later. Someone who steals powers would get curbstomped by her..

Well I'm tempted to go with you Archy.

CAUSE UNLESS WE WANNA HAVE A SERIOUS SPIRITUAL DEBATE.

I'm pretty sure even a Symbiote as evil as Venom has a soul.

Spartan's original post mentioned a HEART.

"Note: "Gabriel's Lantern" is a level two light type spell. It is ment to kill demons that are possessing someone or purify the evil in ones' heart. Ether way, Alexander should get a reaction out of Venom.

Which is why I NPC'd what I did. But then his most recent post went and started talking about souls all the sudden. So I'm kind of confused right now. But I'd prefer for it to stick with the heart thing. That way this 5 minute limit the Index spellbook thingy is only a temporary solution, and then Archy could step in & be all PHYSICS!

So he needs to pick what his damn spell messes with. >_>

And I hope he sticks with the heart thing. Cause I liked that loophole.

Yeah, I noticed that switch too...it's why I had the idea.

sorry about that, when i put ones' Heart, i also ment the soul, but i guess you guys miss that, but i'll let it go ^_^

Wouldya mind modding your last post then to say heart then?

Just so we can stop being confused.

Hrm. Well if we're doing that, I'll have to figure out something else for Catherine to be cool with..

. . . But then my post doesn't make any sense.

I'M SO LOST.

;_;