Marvel Uprising OOC

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
It's getting close to a week, can somebody post?

I would but I kind of need to have some sort of reaction out of Killjoy's guy if he's going to do something other than "GEE THANKS."

Maybe you could get to the subway station? That you are headed to?

Killjoy & I are already there Neko.

We have been. o_o

Since before Ampoule's last post.

oops, didn't notice you in there...well if nothing else you can strike up conversation with the new arrivals. Or cooly note their presence without socially engaging them in any way other than that loner stare.

That's the thing XD.

I struck up a convo with Killjoy's guy & until he posts I'm just kindda. . . stuck in politeness limbo. Otherwise he might have snuck back outside to see what was going on with the others. I'm not going to post without him saying at least SOMETHING back to me. XDD

The only thing that's really kept me from getting too antsy about not getting to be a Symbiote in some sort of fight is that I FINALLY got a copy of Spider-Man: Web of Shadows this past Friday. Which by the way is a goddamn blast to play. You get to be so agile in combat & make such seemless transitions from ground to air to walls. PLUS AS OF TONIGHT I FOUND OUT YOU CAN GET FREAKING WOLVERINE TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE YOU AGAINST THE INVADING SYMBIOTES. HOLYSHITAWESOMEINAKEG.

This pace feels like the opening credits haven't even finished rolling and the pause button's already been hit. But then again the only reason I'm probably noticing is because I'm really excited about this RP and where it could go. Everyone made such neat characters that I wanna play with everybody. ;_;

well say something to someone else then! You already got to a good point for the conversation with Killjoy's dude!

Does that mean you and Amp's characters officially count as THERE now?

FYI, Thomas' armor looks like police riot gear

Modified my post to account for what Tyler said Thomas looked like coming in. . . so you guys might want to read it again before you post.

SO GUISE.

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS.

TO INFINITY CRISIS AND BEYONDER. . .

. . .no wait.

Perhaps some type of low key mission. . . BEYOND MEETING AT A SUBWAY STATION ALIVE.

Something to test each of our character's abilities. . . how well we can improvise.

Somewhere that will allow me to scare the shit outta the non-H.A.M.M.E.R. PCs, like the way we discussed.

Hm... give me a day or so to pull together the next part... (I've been busy!)

So have I. Worked from 9 to 7 today, on my feet most of the time. More of the same next week.

Shit's hard, eh, Mabu?

Anyways, still brainstorming... Maybe some Carnage action? Nobody's seen him for a while...

Eh, I wouldn't say hard, but it's definitely tedious.
Quiot brainstorming and introduce me!

XD

Carnage would be interesting.

But I thought once that Venom like absorbed that symbiote back into himself?