Marvel Uprising OOC

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
Orion, since you're the professional at the Venom narrative, why don't you have him rebel for a moment before being sucked in. Afterwords TC and whoever follows him can find Alexander and his nice book-thingy and all will be well. Perhaps Col. Fury should interrogate Alexander to see if he is a Hydra or H.A.M.M.E.R. spy? I can work something up on that in about a day or so...

Also, out of Osborn's entourage of villains who do you think should be next? We've got our own list here...

Hm, I'll look into villains sometime. Will have to do something else for Catherine showing off...of note, she is going to be forcing Alexander to teach her magic.

Because that's what scientists do.

MAGIC. HOW DOES IT WORK?

Also, OH GOD. INDEX IS GOING TO EAT VENOM. REVERSE TENTACLE RAPE.

lol well, i already know how Alexander is going to explain how magic works, lets just get up to the point shall we XP

Well I think right now all we're waiting for is MR VENOM EXPERT to come and show us all how it's done >:I

*stabs Orion in the ass with an adrenaline shot*

HEY I DID MY PART, BUB.

*SNIKT'S Ampu*

Where's our PLOT PROGRESSION though?

I see no other postan besides SPARTAN.

*Looks at everyone else*

*gets SNIKT'D...and reveals self to be...DAKEN*

*ULTIMATE TROLLFACE*

And I...think that I was just waiting for the heebies to clear away after seeing that Alexander's book MOANS everytime he uses it.

I...I'm sorry, guys! I'M SORRY I'M NOT THE PERV YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS! I...I...BAW. *runs away crying & locks self in room*

Catherine finding Index mildly attractive just had to be put in.

It just had to.

Women have always been mildly attracted to SMUTTY BOOKS.

what can i say, the book loves the way he moves his hands XP

Just making it known I've been busy mostly due to an acting class and the demands of being in a group with two other actors along with myself has sucked up my time that I could normally spend cranking out posts.

But it pretty much comes to an end this Friday afternoon.

So I'll post that evening.

oh so it is your turn to post. I owas starting to worry if it was my turn for some silly reason XP

NOW it's Ampu's turn to post though.

She must DEAL WITH THAT DUDE STANDING NEXT TO HER.

can someone tell me what Marvel arc we're on again so i can do a little research

it's post Civil War stuff, wherein the Green Goblin became head of homeland security and lead a general reign of patriotic terror across the land. Also your book is being molested.