Marvel Uprising OOC

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
lol, there will be trouble for one who touches Index besides her master XD. OK so i read up on the marvel Hero civil war, so i am assuming that we are the new secret Avengers?

Nick Fury's Secret Warriors, actually, minus the fail.

GET TO WORK.

so i am gussing its my turn to rp then? or should i wait for Fury?

yeah, you should go. Stuff is happening to Index.

Also, don't feel like you have to wait *all* the time...

Don't wait on me.

>.> caught up in shit, if someone wants to ad lib fury, you have my full permission. As long as alot of people die and we start our way toward Osborn.

hey Fel, have you played the latest Call of Duty Game, i ahve a character concept based off a bit of that game that i would like to put into action in this rp.

Well, i havn't sheeted him up just yet, but my basic idea is that He was a Soviet Soldier, and at the end of world war two, whilst on a secret mission for the motherland, was betrayed by his superiors, who tested a vicious nerve gas on him. he dies, as do his fellow soldiers, with whom he had survived the war from the siege of Sevastopol to the end of the war, only to die here. but, much like the crow from the film of the same name, he is returned from death, albeit as a sort of revenant, He looks the same as he did on the day he died, Skin blackened and bruised all over, eyes hollow sockets, although now they bear ghostly flames, and he cannot rest until he has his revenge on all who betrayed him.

Basically his powers consist of immunity to bullets and stuff (chemical weapons, if a limbs cut off, so long as he can put the cut bits end to end they'll close back up, though that takes several hours for a wrist, and considerably longer the more vital the limb, up to a day or several for a sliced calf), since he's already dead. his weaknesses are that if his body were to be incinerated, or otherwise completely destroyed, he would, for all intents and purposes be dead.

His motivation for taking on Oswald is that his former commander, among others, defected to the Americans during the cold war, and has joined up with H.A.M.M.E.R in order to gain more power.

hence, Vladimir has in his mind at least, ample reason to burn H.A.M.M.E.R to the ground so that he can get to his target.

hows that sound?

since its the present day, dose that me its currently winter in our rp?

Well I was out of town for a while but now I'm adjusted again.

Well I'm still in this RP.

I've just been sitting here, waiting for people to post cuz it totally isn't my turn---oh wait.

YEAH IT IS.

At least that's what Orion says. Work and whatnot kind of forcefully ripped me away from any interbutts interactions for a while there...but if other people want to continue this RP, I'd totally be ready to jump back in & start posting again.

As soon as SOMEONE puts the IC up, yeah I think so.

CAUSE I'M SURE HAVING A HELLUVA TIME FINDING IT.

And then AMPOULE NEEDS TO POST.

OR ARCHY.

ONE OF THEM.