Lunardust- Part One: OOC & Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten two buckets of rainbows...not sure what to think about that XD
tumblr_n6qxc4b3ar1td9my6o1_400.gif

^^^ JOOOOOOOOKKKKKKEEEEEE ^^^
I like to think that it means I blew people away with my colorful language.

I echo this. I re-read your post and holy cow how did you do that o.o
For some reason I tend to do my best writing when I'm either sleep-deprived out of my mind or just completely out of it. In conclusion: Sleep is for the weak.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Cwispy
i read through all of the replies @_@ you guys sure know how to write! its awesome.

i think im good for collabing right now, seeing as i can just respond to the comments/whatnot.

if anyone needs to colab, i can drop my email in their PM and we could write over google docs? (personal preference-- it's just easier to see who's writing out what and whatnot) lmao but also

tfw u grope the pretty statue and u dont get in trouble
4minute-gif.gif
Yoooo hit me up! I also backup write on google docs in case iwaku decides to randomly blows up mid-write up Also nice 4min gif <3

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy and Dip
Cool, I'm always open for working on projects when you get around to it.

I am 100% up for collabing a convo unless you meant just winging it lol. If not shoot me a PM anytime you want to start.

Dude if that's what you can write when you're two glasses deep in wine and some binge pizza I'm looking forward to see what you can do when fully sober.
The thing is, I'm not sure if I'm ever really sober... either addled by caffeine or drinking too many brewskies by too many I mean two beers, or glasses of wine

Yeah, I will send you my email so we can collab over docs, and yes, I'd like to collab on the conversation between Aurelion and Rol, just to be clear lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Isomia.n
Just so you know, you can just like...make the google doc function in a way that anyone with the link can edit it. No need to exchange things as archaic as emails.

^ That is extremely useful, I didn't know that.

Anyhow, sorry for being on the down-low here lately you guys! I plan on having a post up sometime tomorrow, so for those of you who are working on those collab posts....hurry up?

Then again, I haven't been feeling very well, and performing at both of my school's shows leads me to thinking that the event was both utterly insane and utterly exhausting.

So...I'll try to get a post up. Don't take my word for anything though, please.

Woohoo! We are working to finish our collab for today :D

Btw, what does bucket of rainbows mean?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dip
Hi guys! I didn't get notifications we were posting in the OOC and I see I'm missing all the fun!!

Cecil is such an adorable cinnamon roll oh my worddd

Hehe. *blush* That made me smile!

Btw, what does bucket of rainbows mean?

And while someone is explaining that can someone also explain "Nice Execution"?? I thought it meant "Nice kill!!" But then I thought about and it could be like... "Nice execution of that post." XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dip and Cwispy
And while someone is explaining that can someone also explain "Nice Execution"?? I thought it meant "Nice kill!!" But then I thought about and it could be like... "Nice execution of that post." XD
I think you're probably correct with that, but I don't really know xD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Lavender Lights
*Looks at notifications, and more specifically, new ratings*

You guys like to lay it on thick, eh? looking at you @Dip & @Lavender Lights

Last edited:
@ERode still needs to post, right? That should be fun XD

Reactions: Why Not?
Yeah, still gotta post.

Also, dark blue text against the black default background is a bad, bad time.

Blarg. Bleh post. Brainded.

Blarg. Bleh post. Brainded.
I can relate to that. (-.-) Also, it looks okie-dokie to me, if that makes you feel any better.

I'll have to apologize for delaying my post yet again, everybody! School (and a horrible cough, it seems) managed to once more swamp me with mountains of homework consisting of many colors, shapes, and sizes! (That's not a valid excuse, but it's all I got.)

BUT FEAR NOT!

I'll be pulling one of my famous "screw my education" all-nighters: consisting of homework, silence, water bottles, and POSTING~~~
...and also possibly a couple units of French-- the dreaded language of nightmares.
[spoili]
tumblr_ncvgc7N8hP1tzp0l5o1_500.gif
[/spoili]

oh no.

this is going to turn into another "quick, everyone! maerius is asleep! EVERYONE REPLY AT ONCE."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cwispy
oh no.

this is going to turn into another "quick, everyone! maerius is asleep! EVERYONE REPLY AT ONCE."

Nah, I'm probably going to wait until morning so I don't spit out another short phone post again...then again, maybe not :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Dip and Cwispy
I know I don't post twice unless everyone has posted again. I don't really care about order, but I don't like leaving people out.
Same. I feel like at one point I'm gonna cause someone to have to rewrite their entire post because I butted in Happened to me a couple of times but that's cause I'm just slow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.