Lunardust- Part One: OOC & Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm most likely going to get slightly intoxicated and post before everyone :D

• Love
Reactions: Joan
@Raven Haruka WHY DO YOU TORTURE MAT WITH SUCH SECRETS!! It's going to drive me mad and I'm just the reader, and now I regret not having him reach his hand in the cup. Not that it may have meant anything earlier, but ahhhhhhh.

@Raven Haruka WHY DO YOU TORTURE MAT WITH SUCH SECRETS!! It's going to drive me mad and I'm just the reader, and now I regret not having him reach his hand in the cup. Not that it may have meant anything earlier, but ahhhhhhh.
What can I say? I'm sorry?
(I'm a horrible person, I know :p)
And just think, this is only the tutorial.

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy
Ah crud, this just got interesting...

There we go. Mat gave his opinion to the situation.

@GrieveWriter I manipulated Torvo a little for an interaction. It seemed to be in his character, but if he wouldn't share his grog then I can definitely remove it. I just did it for a little more flavor I guess.

Reactions: Why Not?
I feel like Mat will have to take a drink from Torvo every time he makes a conclusion using secrets. Mat will be the mystic grog powered giant.

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy and Joan
Hey I'm about to have limited internet and be stuck on mobile for the next two weeks ^^' The flip side is I'll be less busy so I'll try to finish my post and get it up in the next couple days!

Finally wrote a post up last night :P It's rough but at least it's there now.

• Thank You
Like a sailor's strength rising with every chug, had the grog been so delicious that his brain power grew at an unprecedented rate?!?

Torvo nodded at the giant, didn't even know he had it in him.
I can't wait for Aurelion and Torvo to get together and drink grog xD It's going to be so much fun. It's like grog is just apart of his toolbox, his can of green spinach xD

So, does the prophecy terrify anybody else? o3o I'm even more scared with all the secrets put up for Mat...they're definitely quite creepy, to say the least.

• Love
Reactions: rechonq and Cwispy
So, does the prophecy terrify anybody else? o3o I'm even more scared with all the secrets put up for Mat...they're definitely quite creepy, to say the least.
I just love a juicy mystery :D

So how is all youz beautiful peoples doin? :D

So how is all youz beautiful peoples doin? :D

Let's just say I wish BBCode assumed a lot less right now. >_< Trying to make a CS pretty for another roleplay on mobile and it keeps breaking...-glares at it-

Let's just say I wish BBCode assumed a lot less right now. >_< Trying to make a CS pretty for another roleplay on mobile and it keeps breaking...-glares at it-
I'm just impressed that you're attempting it at all on mobile xD I wouldn't even dare.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
I'm just impressed that you're attempting it at all on mobile xD I wouldn't even dare.

Yeah, I tend to be kind of obsessive about making CSs at least a little nice :P I just fixed the latest thing that broke, so now I just have to add colors to some parts...it better not break again -watches it suspiciously while picking some colors from the color guide-

Reactions: Why Not?
Yeah, I tend to be kind of obsessive about making CSs at least a little nice :P I just fixed the latest thing that broke, so now I just have to add colors to some parts...it better not break again -watches it suspiciously while picking some colors from the color guide-
I just don't know how people do it xD I need to learn more about the BBC code I guess. I thought Dip's CS for this roleplay was amazing.

GGGAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! i didn't even realize people were posting in here! i didn't get an update whatsoever!! ;;;

im sorry for the lack of a reply on my end. i had one started, but my computer blue-screened and i lost EVERYTHING. ive been fighting the urge to drop-kick and curb-stomp my laptop in half, but ill write up a new one tomorrow!

AND THIS ONE'S GONNA BE THE BEST!!!! EVEN BETTER! MORE BLIND SHENANIGANS TO COME!

3ddd9c24e3cdfe9d278b00b607518aef.gif

• Love
Did peoples die? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.