Lunardust- Part One: OOC & Sign-Ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably throw a post up tonight. I'm excited :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
1384107943_skater_group_wipeout.gif

The group in gif form. You guys better believe that after this RP get's rolling I'm adding face-cut-outs to paste onto that mess.
...-slowly applauds- That is one of the best gifs I have ever seen, especially when it comes to this group. Totally not going to steal it for my D&D group, no sirree
I wonder where Joan will end up...I would like to say she's one of the people who actually stays on their board but we'll see. XD

Clearly, Ashina is the one holding the camera and wondering how anyone thought Torvo's idea of downhill travel was a good one.

• Love
Looking at that gif again, Joan's probably going to be that one who falls off the board and then runs around trying not to get run over by everybody else. XD We shall see how she actually interacts with everybody.

Clearly, Ashina is the one holding the camera and wondering how anyone thought Torvo's idea of downhill travel was a good one.
Oh, so this is Torvo's idea...hmm. Makes sense, but now I wonder how he convinced everybody else to do it? XD

Asking again before I post, does anybody else want to be there first?

Posted :D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dip
Hey guys Monday/Tuesday/the week in general is going to be crazy for me, and I may or may not have internet. I should, but we'll see.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cwispy
Cecil is such an adorable cinnamon roll oh my worddd

So we've just got Mat and Röl left?

...another elf more interested in molesting a statue than doing practically anything else.
THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS.

So how is everybody? :D

Pretty good, currently at a friends' house while my mom gets oral surgery done.
Hopefully they give her some really great drugs for undergoing the operation :D

Hopefully they give her some really great drugs for undergoing the operation :D

Heh, they would have to. She's already had 7 teeth pulled yesterday and she's got at least one more procedure coming up today :( at least she'll stop having a lot of pain though.

In slightly different news, I've been playing Crypt of the Necrodancer on my brother's phone all day and massively enjoying myself even though I keep dying.

• Love
Tired.... but that's pretty normal for me honestly

Saame...it's gotten to the point where my normal response to "How's it going" is "Tired" >.<

Heh, they would have to. She's already had 7 teeth pulled yesterday and she's got at least one more procedure coming up today :( at least she'll stop having a lot of pain though.
Yikes! I hope she comes out of it okay. I'm wishing her the best with that.

You guys gotta find your energy :D Roleplaying doesn't get you all excited? It does me. Or ya know, idunno, there's gotta be something that gives you that boost, ya know. Hopefully, also, if you're tired it means you're working hard!

I'm here for you guys Q~Q

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yikes! I hope she comes out of it okay. I'm wishing her the best with that.

You guys gotta find your energy :D Roleplaying doesn't get you all excited? It does me. Or ya know, idunno, there's gotta be something that gives you that boost, ya know. Hopefully, also, if you're tired it means you're working hard!

I'm here for you guys Q~Q

Well sorry if you got weird notifications because I'm on mobile and the screen is tiny lol

And thanks ^^ We're hoping she comes out of it okay too. Our dentist is good, and she and my dad are making sure she gets rest after the procedures, so that should help.

As for the tiredness thing, I'm just a night owl is all: I'm exhausted during the day but from sunset to sunrise I have so much energy it's a little scary. Video games, writing, and people energize me, so roleplaying forums are great because I get to talk to people and write ^^

• Love
Well sorry if you got weird notifications because I'm on mobile and the screen is tiny lol

And thanks ^^ We're hoping she comes out of it okay too. Our dentist is good, and she and my dad are making sure she gets rest after the procedures, so that should help.

As for the tiredness thing, I'm just a night owl is all: I'm exhausted during the day but from sunset to sunrise I have so much energy it's a little scary. Video games, writing, and people energize me, so roleplaying forums are great because I get to talk to people and write ^^

Oh I see I see :3 I may have assumed a little. I used to be a nightowl but now I have to work early xD and I try not to drink coffee anymore although the caffeine still calls to me *sips on coffee* Yup, I try to avoid the stuff *sips on coffee*
Although I'm an adult, I try my hardest to still be a kid at heart :D The monkey suit will never get me!

• Love
Ah, sorry for the disappearance, everybody.

School has started once more, it seems...so with that in mind I plan on getting a post up (late) tonight!

-wonders where @Isomia.n is- -absentmindedly summons them-

• Thank You
Reactions: Dip and Isomia.n
Status
Not open for further replies.