Lunardust- Part One: OOC & Sign-Ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of waiting for more posts before dishing out one of my own.

Reactions: Why Not?
Still alive and flailing! I'm just waiting for the rotation to finish.

@Why Not? Do you want to see how that CS I was having issues with turned out?

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy
Still alive and flailing! I'm just waiting for the rotation to finish.

@Why Not? Do you want to see how that CS I was having issues with turned out?
Yes!

Ah, no.

I'm sorry for being so...inactive, everybody. School has been a struggle for me here lately, so I've just been slowly working on the post office and on. (Hopefully it will be up tomorrow, as I have a test to study for tonight.)

...anyhow, don't forget that there is no posting order--so long as you let at least one person respond after you before posting again.

Again, I'm terribly sorry--I really wasn't planning on this thing dying anytime soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cwispy
Ah, no.

I'm sorry for being so...inactive, everybody. School has been a struggle for me here lately, so I've just been slowly working on the post office and on. (Hopefully it will be up tomorrow, as I have a test to study for tonight.)

...anyhow, don't forget that there is no posting order--so long as you let at least one person respond after you before posting again.

Again, I'm terribly sorry--I really wasn't planning on this thing dying anytime soon.
Well I'm patient :D So no worries, do what you gotta. Don't stress yourself out over trying to get a post up, cause that defeats the point of this being for fun.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Soooo how's it going for y'all?

AHHH I THOUGHT I CLICKED THE POST BUTTON?!?

...I just realized that said action never occurred, therefore leaving my own draft incomplete...

*sigh* I'm really sorry about that guys, it'll be up tonight for sure! (^.^ ')

Is this officially dead? :o

I think we're waiting for @Raven Haruka, but it looks like she lost an original draft, which is always depressing, but I have found that most of my best work comes out after I lose an original draft. I don't know why and I hate my English teachers for it, but second and third drafts are always better for me.

I think we're waiting for @Raven Haruka, but it looks like she lost an original draft, which is always depressing, but I have found that most of my best work comes out after I lose an original draft. I don't know why and I hate my English teachers for it, but second and third drafts are always better for me.

@Dip and @Lavender Lights also haven't posted in this round of posting, not sure where they are.

• Useful
Reactions: Dip
honestly, i was just kinda.... waiting for raven to post. the more i thought about it, the more i kinda realized that maybe sib would have more to do the second time around..... o-o

erry1 ded

honestly, i was just kinda.... waiting for raven to post. the more i thought about it, the more i kinda realized that maybe sib would have more to do the second time around..... o-o

erry1 ded

-is alive-

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dip

True, true...but I also haven't had the chance to actually sit down and work on it, either xD

-Blames Musical-

Anyhow, now that I have all night time to work on this, I'll be doing so--finally, am I right?

Also, unless it's dire need (which in this situation it is) don't forget that more stuff can be easier to find when you cooperate with those around you, or explore other points of interest that may or may not have been mentioned.

But enough excuses! On to the draft number 2!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Also, unless it's dire need (which in this situation it is) don't forget that more stuff can be easier to find when you cooperate with those around you, or explore other points of interest that may or may not have been mentioned.
WAS THAT A CLUE FOR IC? If that's so, you just doubled my paranoia. Mat's gonna die. I know it. It's a good thing I made Mat able to handle the secrets, because I know I can't.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.