Lunardust- Part One: OOC & Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAS THAT A CLUE FOR IC? If that's so, you just doubled my paranoia. Mat's gonna die. I know it. It's a good thing I made Mat able to handle the secrets, because I know I can't.
*Wink wonk*

...Maybe~
Though, I'm not planning on killing anybody yet , since this is our forever-lasting tutorial of sorts.

Oh dear

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

So I'm assuming the figurine either represents or is Siri... if it represents her, it's gonna be a clue, but if it is her, well then...

Ah, what am I doing, this is only relevant if Joan goes through the sheep door. Which she may not.

Merp.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
I've been waiting to post because life's been crazy and I figured I should wait for a couple more people near my character to post before I post, but I'm not seeing any posts...o.o should I just go ahead?

I've been waiting to post because life's been crazy and I figured I should wait for a couple more people near my character to post before I post, but I'm not seeing any posts...o.o should I just go ahead?
I've been thinking the same thing :P

Reactions: Joan
Ah, most of the time you won't have to worry about posting before going on ahead.

...unless you're trying to double-post, I see no issues.

Ah, most of the time you won't have to worry about posting before going on ahead.

...unless you're trying to double-post, I see no issues.
I was mostly waiting because I was the last one to post in the last round and I figured I should give other people a chance, but it looks like there aren't many other people...?

I've been around, but pretty busy lately too. Whenever I get around to trying to get a post up something typically interferes. Just about anyone could post right now though, so why are people waiting?

• Thank You
I've been around, but pretty busy lately too. Whenever I get around to trying to get a post up something typically interferes. Just about anyone could post right now though, so why are people waiting?

I'm waiting because a) life (I've been sick for weeks and have a ton of schoolwork I have to stay caught up on), b) I was last post in the last round, and c) I was attempting interactions with both you and @Dip last post and was hoping that those posts would be up before my next post.

Damn it, it looks like this has died. D: I can put up a quick post if that'll revive it, but I doubt it...hopefully this can be revived someday.

Damn it, it looks like this has died. D: I can put up a quick post if that'll revive it, but I doubt it...hopefully this can be revived someday.

Sadly, I have to agree with you...Perhaps I can do a few remodels and bring another rendition up in the future.

If any of you are still interested, I'll make sure to tag you all in the new edition! (Which probably won't come out until summer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.